Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {[WELCOME TO YARLFORD]}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
As you come to a stop you see a metal sign that glistens in the moon light, it reads “WELCOME TO YARLFORD”. A ways ahead you see a large city with buildings that start to tower over you as you start to travel closer and closer to this magnificent city. However closer to it you suddenly get large waves of melancholia that wash over you. Older adults and young children await outside of the gates. Many of them wearing rags and tattered clothes. Many look up at you as you pass, their faces were desperate for food and a nice shower. As you pass them and gain ground you encounter the gate and with it there are two guards standing by . They both wear heavy iron armor that is colored in crimson and gold. One of the men looks to be a human and the other a half-elf. The human male seems to have seen more battles as his face is scared and worn. The Half-elf is more elegant with his bright blue eyes and white long hair. The Human male seems to be fighting with one of the ragged folks. He’s yelling words that are unknown to you. You watch as he pushes the woman off to the side before facing back towards the line of travelers, the woman slowly turns away from him and walks away from the gate. As she passes you, you see tears running down her dirty and melancholy face. Before getting to far she turns to look back at the gate, and there, behind the gate, stood a child. He had red curly hair just like the woman. She turns back around and continues on.... now you are first in line. “HALT. What is your business here and who are you?” Hissed the human guard.
As you come to a stop you see a metal sign that glistens in the moon light, it reads “WELCOME TO YARLFORD”. A ways ahead you see a large city with buildings that start to tower over you as you start to travel closer and closer to this magnificent city. However closer to it you suddenly get large waves of melancholia that wash over you. Older adults and young children await outside of the gates. Many of them wearing rags and tattered clothes. Many look up at you as you pass, their faces were desperate for food and a nice shower. As you pass them and gain ground you encounter the gate and with it there are two guards standing by . They both wear heavy iron armor that is colored in crimson and gold. One of the men looks to be a human and the other a half-elf. The human male seems to have seen more battles as his face is scared and worn. The Half-elf is more elegant with his bright blue eyes and white long hair. The Human male seems to be fighting with one of the ragged folks. He’s yelling words that are unknown to you. You watch as he pushes the woman off to the side before facing back towards the line of travelers, the woman slowly turns away from him and walks away from the gate. As she passes you, you see tears running down her dirty and melancholy face. Before getting to far she turns to look back at the gate, and there, behind the gate, stood a child. He had red curly hair just like the woman. She turns back around and continues on.... now you are first in line. “HALT. What is your business here and who are you?” Hissed the human guard.
luw7Fez.gif
Name:
Alignment:
Race(if it is Original please describe):
Class(If applicable to DnD, if not aim for profession, please try. ):
Personality Description:
Physical Description:
Background:(can use DnD Backgrounds if applicable.
Abilities(Include weapon proficiencies, skills, magic if any.)
Other(Special inventory items, magical items or abnormal supplies can be added here:
Inventory(Optional tab, To keep track of your loot ect.):
Name:
Alignment:
Race(if it is Original please describe):
Class(If applicable to DnD, if not aim for profession, please try. ):
Personality Description:
Physical Description:
Background:(can use DnD Backgrounds if applicable.
Abilities(Include weapon proficiencies, skills, magic if any.)
Other(Special inventory items, magical items or abnormal supplies can be added here:
Inventory(Optional tab, To keep track of your loot ect.):
luw7Fez.gif

“Alright you can come in....” he said in a tried yet though voice, glaring at you once you entered. The young boy who stood by the fence is no longer there....but there is a small yet nice looking bar to your left, and above it hangs a sign that reads “THE CRIMSON LADY”. You enter. [WHAT WILL YOU DO?]

OFC is here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2650648/1 (for now until changed)
Rules:
•Be kind to one another
•Hate the character not the player
•no op characters or gods
•please at least one paragraph unless if certain situations occur
•you don’t need high amounts of knowledge of D&D, at least know the basics
•you don’t have to follow the beginning dialog, but you at least have to be in the Crimson Lady so I can have everyone together
•be creative and explore!
•also a big thank you too @ /Ragnaroc for creating the character sheets!

“Alright you can come in....” he said in a tried yet though voice, glaring at you once you entered. The young boy who stood by the fence is no longer there....but there is a small yet nice looking bar to your left, and above it hangs a sign that reads “THE CRIMSON LADY”. You enter. [WHAT WILL YOU DO?]

OFC is here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2650648/1 (for now until changed)
Rules:
•Be kind to one another
•Hate the character not the player
•no op characters or gods
•please at least one paragraph unless if certain situations occur
•you don’t need high amounts of knowledge of D&D, at least know the basics
•you don’t have to follow the beginning dialog, but you at least have to be in the Crimson Lady so I can have everyone together
•be creative and explore!
•also a big thank you too @ /Ragnaroc for creating the character sheets!
luw7Fez.gif
@WaywardWendigo @ImaTree @Ragnaroc @Eldarowability @luna13 @Phoeniz @kkira555
@WaywardWendigo @ImaTree @Ragnaroc @Eldarowability @luna13 @Phoeniz @kkira555
luw7Fez.gif
((Juat putting this here so I can find this thread again. Will fill out character when I have time!))
((Juat putting this here so I can find this thread again. Will fill out character when I have time!))
r7LsxK2.png
Bump?
Bump?
luw7Fez.gif
(We’ve all got anxiety and none of us want to go first, friend anxiety override has been activated)
Onyx walks in to the Crimson Lady, and sits at the bar. “Strongest whiskey you’ve got please.” She glances around the bar for anyone interesting.
(What does she see?)
(We’ve all got anxiety and none of us want to go first, friend anxiety override has been activated)
Onyx walks in to the Crimson Lady, and sits at the bar. “Strongest whiskey you’ve got please.” She glances around the bar for anyone interesting.
(What does she see?)
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Shieldan would be already within the Crimson Lady, slumped in a chair, to the side against a wall. To those who don’t know him, he looks little more than a blue, silver and yellow shield laying on top of a chain shirt, belt and sword with a pair of boots on the floor nearby, a dim blue fog slowly moving around the objects as he rested.

(@Phoeniz Onyx should be able to see Shieldan on her left.)
Shieldan would be already within the Crimson Lady, slumped in a chair, to the side against a wall. To those who don’t know him, he looks little more than a blue, silver and yellow shield laying on top of a chain shirt, belt and sword with a pair of boots on the floor nearby, a dim blue fog slowly moving around the objects as he rested.

(@Phoeniz Onyx should be able to see Shieldan on her left.)
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
(Sorry for the late reply, for some reason I haven’t been getting notifications :/)
As Onyx walks into the tavern it’s pretty empty, probably due to it being late at night however It’s a well decorated tavern, some animal heads up on the walls and plenty of tables and booths. But there is something odd (shieldan) across the room from Onyx, [insert description](yes I’m being lazy)
As Onyx makes her way to the bar she is greated with a younger dragonborn. He looks to be in his teens and unlike any other dragonborn’s that you’ve seen he’s rather slim and has this gentle look to him. “Ah! Welcome. I’m Rhovull.” He says with a gentle smile before serving you your drink. “I say, you out of town? I haven’t really seen much of your...eh race around here.”. He leans down with one elbow on the table.
(Sorry for the late reply, for some reason I haven’t been getting notifications :/)
As Onyx walks into the tavern it’s pretty empty, probably due to it being late at night however It’s a well decorated tavern, some animal heads up on the walls and plenty of tables and booths. But there is something odd (shieldan) across the room from Onyx, [insert description](yes I’m being lazy)
As Onyx makes her way to the bar she is greated with a younger dragonborn. He looks to be in his teens and unlike any other dragonborn’s that you’ve seen he’s rather slim and has this gentle look to him. “Ah! Welcome. I’m Rhovull.” He says with a gentle smile before serving you your drink. “I say, you out of town? I haven’t really seen much of your...eh race around here.”. He leans down with one elbow on the table.
luw7Fez.gif
@AutopsyJuice

Yugen watches the interaction with the woman as his spot in line inches closer. He his odd eyes turn to the gate to glimpse the child. "Delilah, you say there." His panther growls and stays in line.

Out of that odd spirit wind that pulls him where he goes he noodle legs out of line towards the woman, he's....he's Spoopy to those that have not seen a teifling.

"Hey, what's up with that kid that looks so like you?" The red in his eyes pulse to that four pointed star shape but the lids thin. He looks the woman up and down but one way or another he May be a hand of help.
@AutopsyJuice

Yugen watches the interaction with the woman as his spot in line inches closer. He his odd eyes turn to the gate to glimpse the child. "Delilah, you say there." His panther growls and stays in line.

Out of that odd spirit wind that pulls him where he goes he noodle legs out of line towards the woman, he's....he's Spoopy to those that have not seen a teifling.

"Hey, what's up with that kid that looks so like you?" The red in his eyes pulse to that four pointed star shape but the lids thin. He looks the woman up and down but one way or another he May be a hand of help.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11