Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A visit to the Veridian Labyrinth
1 2 3
Miccah jumped, startled by the sudden arrival of a new face. His spines and throat crest stood on end in alarm. The smaller Guardian, Perth, squinted in his direction in wariness. The bigger guardian kept his eyes focused on the wildclaw, but showed no sign of another reaction.
The nocturne then settled upon realising it wasn't a threat or ambush, though remained greatly confused.
"C-caretakers? D-Do you now where you come from? I mean...We're in the Viridian Labyrinth right now..." he said hesitantly. This newcomer felt a little off to Miccah. Like an imprecise itch stuck somewhere under your scales.
Miccah jumped, startled by the sudden arrival of a new face. His spines and throat crest stood on end in alarm. The smaller Guardian, Perth, squinted in his direction in wariness. The bigger guardian kept his eyes focused on the wildclaw, but showed no sign of another reaction.
The nocturne then settled upon realising it wasn't a threat or ambush, though remained greatly confused.
"C-caretakers? D-Do you now where you come from? I mean...We're in the Viridian Labyrinth right now..." he said hesitantly. This newcomer felt a little off to Miccah. Like an imprecise itch stuck somewhere under your scales.
L2W2zjT.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50425006] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zk5qJWY.png[/img] [/url][/center] The more the words sunk in, the more anxious the wildclaw seemed. His voice scratched gently through his throat, rasping as if he hasn't spoken for years, and ached to continue that streak. His body language, stunted, gave little emotion away other than the subtle shift of center-weight and the minuscule distance closer it's front claws got to its clothed chest. The translucent orb scutched in his paws caught dappled light, spots of concentrated sunbeams dancing across the forest floor. His caretakers must not be very skilled, as they have already arrived at their destination without their cargo. Talons would be pointed, ears would be tugged, and the puppet-masters would revel in verbal bloodshed at their loss of an asset. The feathers lining his neck and head rose in minute fright, vaguely intimidated at the thought of freedom. [color=#B0734F]"I am blind to the Natural World. My Caretakers transport me through danger to ensure my safety. I am,, Very far from Home. I was supposed to be going Back to the Mirrorlight Promenade hours ago..."[/color]

The more the words sunk in, the more anxious the wildclaw seemed. His voice scratched gently through his throat, rasping as if he hasn't spoken for years, and ached to continue that streak. His body language, stunted, gave little emotion away other than the subtle shift of center-weight and the minuscule distance closer it's front claws got to its clothed chest. The translucent orb scutched in his paws caught dappled light, spots of concentrated sunbeams dancing across the forest floor.

His caretakers must not be very skilled, as they have already arrived at their destination without their cargo. Talons would be pointed, ears would be tugged, and the puppet-masters would revel in verbal bloodshed at their loss of an asset. The feathers lining his neck and head rose in minute fright, vaguely intimidated at the thought of freedom.

"I am blind to the Natural World. My Caretakers transport me through danger to ensure my safety. I am,, Very far from Home. I was supposed to be going Back to the Mirrorlight Promenade hours ago..."
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Miccah was briefly distracted by the dancing lights, but was quickly brought back to the stranger's presence. His throat crest and spines were flattened as he slowly shrunk and backed up. He didn't want to upset the newcomer, so he answered back, reflexively mimicking his voice to perfection, "You can't see. That's a shame. The Viridian Labyrinth is really beautiful. B-but who are you. Why do you need caretakers. It might be possible for us to help you back home. If you'd like... that is. He finished shyly.
Perth forced himself to lie down and relax. There was nothing indicating this dragon was a threat, but he still eyed him suspiciously. Whilst his discomfort was observable, the rest of his thoughts, or emotions weren't....
The bigger dragon still didn't budge. He simply watched, no thoughts being betrayed by his eyes.
Miccah was briefly distracted by the dancing lights, but was quickly brought back to the stranger's presence. His throat crest and spines were flattened as he slowly shrunk and backed up. He didn't want to upset the newcomer, so he answered back, reflexively mimicking his voice to perfection, "You can't see. That's a shame. The Viridian Labyrinth is really beautiful. B-but who are you. Why do you need caretakers. It might be possible for us to help you back home. If you'd like... that is. He finished shyly.
Perth forced himself to lie down and relax. There was nothing indicating this dragon was a threat, but he still eyed him suspiciously. Whilst his discomfort was observable, the rest of his thoughts, or emotions weren't....
The bigger dragon still didn't budge. He simply watched, no thoughts being betrayed by his eyes.
L2W2zjT.png
1 2 3