Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC Lupinus
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
Rusty Bernard
@Scarborough Dietrich

The beasts defensive behavior prevented Rusty from attacking it, caution of the unknown winning over his desire to fight. Although he could tell that it was a loner, the creatures size and the fact that Rusty had surprised it by suddenly appearing probably meant that it could take care of itself. And if there was a pack close by, Rusty didn't want to waste his energy fighting the loner.

The reddish wolf almost immediately forgo that decision however, when the other returned his dominant show. His lips curled back up subconsciously at the beast, fangs flashing in the weakening moonlight. How dare this thing challenge him? Rusty was about to prepare to attack, but the other turned into the brush, beckoning him to follow. To where, Rusty had no idea, but he didn't want to lose sight of this monster before he had a chance to show it who was boss, for his own prideful reasons. The wolf stood there for a few seconds, wondering if he should follow, but eventually padding after it, quickly catching up.

Rusty walked level with the beast, a few yards creating a buffer between the two. The reddish wolf hadn't wanted to walk in front while he didn't know where he was going, but he also didn't want to walk behind in the inferior position. So he settled for trotting next to the monster, one eye trained on it. He didn't know where the other was leading him, but he could tell that the scents of other wolves seemed to be growing stronger as he moved through the woods.
Rusty Bernard
@Scarborough Dietrich

The beasts defensive behavior prevented Rusty from attacking it, caution of the unknown winning over his desire to fight. Although he could tell that it was a loner, the creatures size and the fact that Rusty had surprised it by suddenly appearing probably meant that it could take care of itself. And if there was a pack close by, Rusty didn't want to waste his energy fighting the loner.

The reddish wolf almost immediately forgo that decision however, when the other returned his dominant show. His lips curled back up subconsciously at the beast, fangs flashing in the weakening moonlight. How dare this thing challenge him? Rusty was about to prepare to attack, but the other turned into the brush, beckoning him to follow. To where, Rusty had no idea, but he didn't want to lose sight of this monster before he had a chance to show it who was boss, for his own prideful reasons. The wolf stood there for a few seconds, wondering if he should follow, but eventually padding after it, quickly catching up.

Rusty walked level with the beast, a few yards creating a buffer between the two. The reddish wolf hadn't wanted to walk in front while he didn't know where he was going, but he also didn't want to walk behind in the inferior position. So he settled for trotting next to the monster, one eye trained on it. He didn't know where the other was leading him, but he could tell that the scents of other wolves seemed to be growing stronger as he moved through the woods.
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
[center][emoji=cat 3] [u][b]Erios[/b][/u] [/center] Erios, like everybody else, followed Nora back to the den as his packmate Ainsley stick closely to him throughout the entire walk. He didn't mind, though, as long as it makes the other beta comfortable, he's fine with it. His footsteps were light, leaving a barely noticeable print on the ground everytime he stepped on the slightly rough surface. He cautiously observed the surrounding, occasionally glances at the human and domestic wolf pair from time to time, making sure they behave until they reached the den. As he slowly pick up the scent of the familiar place, he quickly walked away once Ainsley went to find his clothing. He sniffed and sniffed, trying to locate all his clothing. It went on for awhile before he reached a bushy area, his clothing scattered all around the place. Well, should've known that that's what gonna happen if he always kick his clothing away after shifting. He really need to get that habit off him, like before he flung away his precious skull necklace because he sure hell would never forgive himself for the rest of his life if he did. The beta hid in the area full of bushes and trees, his bone would make some small cracking sound as he turns back completely. He stayed like that for a few moment before he turned back into a full human, if you ignore his slightly sharper canine teeth that pokes out by a bit, just the tip. He didn't waste time on wearing his clothing as he slips them in in the matter of seconds. He patted his clothing for a few moment, getting rid of the dust on it that always make him sneeze if not [i]dusted[/i] off. He entered the den and head toward the pack, wearing his skull necklace at the same time. He heard Ainsley speaking, but he stood silent in the corner as oppose to everyone else, who stick together like they've just took a bath with glue by accident and got stuck with each other. He doesn't hate cuddles and stuff, it's just that he's that one weird thing out of 100 that makes him the most questionable one, not that he complains, though. Eyes glued to the pack, he saw a smile on Ainsley's appearing suddenly. He simply ignored it as he runs his fingers over his brown hair, letting out a sigh of frustration as he heard about other packs and humans. He is never the type to care about something like that, but as soon as he heard "letting ferals out to change random unlucky humans", something inside just clicked and it made him grew even more frustrated. He hated humans with his entire body and soul, yet even he knew that changing random humans who've done nothing wrong is unacceptable. He slid down as he leaned onto the corner, sitting there as he continued to listen what is there to say for the pair and how would the others, especially Nora, react or reply.

Erios

Erios, like everybody else, followed Nora back to the den as his packmate Ainsley stick closely to him throughout the entire walk. He didn't mind, though, as long as it makes the other beta comfortable, he's fine with it. His footsteps were light, leaving a barely noticeable print on the ground everytime he stepped on the slightly rough surface. He cautiously observed the surrounding, occasionally glances at the human and domestic wolf pair from time to time, making sure they behave until they reached the den.

As he slowly pick up the scent of the familiar place, he quickly walked away once Ainsley went to find his clothing. He sniffed and sniffed, trying to locate all his clothing. It went on for awhile before he reached a bushy area, his clothing scattered all around the place. Well, should've known that that's what gonna happen if he always kick his clothing away after shifting. He really need to get that habit off him, like before he flung away his precious skull necklace because he sure hell would never forgive himself for the rest of his life if he did.

The beta hid in the area full of bushes and trees, his bone would make some small cracking sound as he turns back completely. He stayed like that for a few moment before he turned back into a full human, if you ignore his slightly sharper canine teeth that pokes out by a bit, just the tip. He didn't waste time on wearing his clothing as he slips them in in the matter of seconds. He patted his clothing for a few moment, getting rid of the dust on it that always make him sneeze if not dusted off.

He entered the den and head toward the pack, wearing his skull necklace at the same time. He heard Ainsley speaking, but he stood silent in the corner as oppose to everyone else, who stick together like they've just took a bath with glue by accident and got stuck with each other. He doesn't hate cuddles and stuff, it's just that he's that one weird thing out of 100 that makes him the most questionable one, not that he complains, though.

Eyes glued to the pack, he saw a smile on Ainsley's appearing suddenly. He simply ignored it as he runs his fingers over his brown hair, letting out a sigh of frustration as he heard about other packs and humans. He is never the type to care about something like that, but as soon as he heard "letting ferals out to change random unlucky humans", something inside just clicked and it made him grew even more frustrated. He hated humans with his entire body and soul, yet even he knew that changing random humans who've done nothing wrong is unacceptable.

He slid down as he leaned onto the corner, sitting there as he continued to listen what is there to say for the pair and how would the others, especially Nora, react or reply.
C8eEWc5.gif
((Sorry it's a bit short))
Nora

A couple of Nora's wolves slipped off to change themselves, and she absently kept track of their whereabouts as she listened to the loner. "Speaking" as a wolf was nebulous, but it was easy enough to understand Drago. Her frown steadily deepened as he continued. She'd expected an attack sooner or later, of course she had, but she thought she'd have more time to gather reinforcements.

"And you've come here," Nora said slowly. "A scout? Or simply a good samaritan?" Her voice drawled sarcastically.
((Sorry it's a bit short))
Nora

A couple of Nora's wolves slipped off to change themselves, and she absently kept track of their whereabouts as she listened to the loner. "Speaking" as a wolf was nebulous, but it was easy enough to understand Drago. Her frown steadily deepened as he continued. She'd expected an attack sooner or later, of course she had, but she thought she'd have more time to gather reinforcements.

"And you've come here," Nora said slowly. "A scout? Or simply a good samaritan?" Her voice drawled sarcastically.
giphy.gif
Drago & Leandra Hearst - Interacting with the pack

Drago watched the betas go shift back before locking his eyes on Ainsley. "I knew but I am rather good at acting like a dog. Being petted is kinda nice." A sneer appeared on his jaws again before quickly disappearing as he focused on the Alpha. She was crafty and sarcastic, he was impressed.

"I believe that is your decision to make is it not, Alpha? As for if I were a scout I'd be wearing a pack scent now wouldn't I?" He tilted his head to the side, Lea poked him in the ribs and pulled a bag from her jacket with some of his folded jeans. He looked at her rather cross before snatching the bag and disappearing behind a tree. Drago walked out, not bothered by the fact he looked like a wilder folk with his hair hanging messily down to his shoulders. "Beyond that, I would rather not join a pack that deliberately changes humans against their will. I'm sure any of the wolves here would agree." He spoke, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I had to get out of that territory before my sister became a victim of the change, so we came here. I didn't expect to see so few wolves in a pack." He held a relaxed posture to seem slightly friendlier then he was before.

Drago watched the betas go shift back before locking his eyes on Ainsley. "I knew but I am rather good at acting like a dog. Being petted is kinda nice." A sneer appeared on his jaws again before quickly disappearing as he focused on the Alpha. She was crafty and sarcastic, he was impressed.

"I believe that is your decision to make is it not, Alpha? As for if I were a scout I'd be wearing a pack scent now wouldn't I?" He tilted his head to the side, Lea poked him in the ribs and pulled a bag from her jacket with some of his folded jeans. He looked at her rather cross before snatching the bag and disappearing behind a tree. Drago walked out, not bothered by the fact he looked like a wilder folk with his hair hanging messily down to his shoulders. "Beyond that, I would rather not join a pack that deliberately changes humans against their will. I'm sure any of the wolves here would agree." He spoke, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I had to get out of that territory before my sister became a victim of the change, so we came here. I didn't expect to see so few wolves in a pack." He held a relaxed posture to seem slightly friendlier then he was before.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Ainsley

Ainsley watched, still moving, still humming, almost like a guard around the perimeter, watching them all. Erios seemed to relax in the corner, as cautious as he was, but not seeming as cheerful. He relaxed a tad more when Nora responded a bit... Aggressively. Ainsley rarely registered sarcasm, but he could tell Nora didn't think that they were there by chance.

He glared back at Drago. Well, he tried to glare. He was still smiling, so it didn't really work. "Her name is Nora," he said. "And we aren't that small. We outnumber you." The reminder had not intended to be threatening, but it certainly sounded that way. He had to agree, though. He'd never want to be in a pack that turned people without them getting a say. He wouldn't condemn anyone to be ostracised from their species of birth. Being born this way, Ainsley saw it as wonderful, but if he was suddenly made a human, he'd be heartbroken, and assumed humans felt the same way.
Ainsley

Ainsley watched, still moving, still humming, almost like a guard around the perimeter, watching them all. Erios seemed to relax in the corner, as cautious as he was, but not seeming as cheerful. He relaxed a tad more when Nora responded a bit... Aggressively. Ainsley rarely registered sarcasm, but he could tell Nora didn't think that they were there by chance.

He glared back at Drago. Well, he tried to glare. He was still smiling, so it didn't really work. "Her name is Nora," he said. "And we aren't that small. We outnumber you." The reminder had not intended to be threatening, but it certainly sounded that way. He had to agree, though. He'd never want to be in a pack that turned people without them getting a say. He wouldn't condemn anyone to be ostracised from their species of birth. Being born this way, Ainsley saw it as wonderful, but if he was suddenly made a human, he'd be heartbroken, and assumed humans felt the same way.

"True that. Though you seem like an honorable group at the very least." He lost his sarcastic edge actually complimenting the pack on how they distinguished themselves from some of the wolves he'd seen. "And I take pride in prioritizing my humanity on many leaves though there is no denying my friend." He tapped the side of his head smiling fondly.

"The wolf has taken a liking to me, I intend to make him proud by protecting what is left of my family. I'll take any risk on that end. Even if it means biting her." He glanced between every wolf in his sight, making it very clear that he wasn't one for rules or customs. He acted as he saw fit. Anyone who opposed can happily greet him with fangs bared.

"True that. Though you seem like an honorable group at the very least." He lost his sarcastic edge actually complimenting the pack on how they distinguished themselves from some of the wolves he'd seen. "And I take pride in prioritizing my humanity on many leaves though there is no denying my friend." He tapped the side of his head smiling fondly.

"The wolf has taken a liking to me, I intend to make him proud by protecting what is left of my family. I'll take any risk on that end. Even if it means biting her." He glanced between every wolf in his sight, making it very clear that he wasn't one for rules or customs. He acted as he saw fit. Anyone who opposed can happily greet him with fangs bared.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Nora

Nora let out a low rumble, more thoughtful hum than growl. A loner with some brains, at least. She knew her pack was the best.

Traditions were, to Nora, rather important. Turning humans was supposed to be a ceremony of repute, as wonderful as a baptism or a birth. It was a rebirth, a new family and a new life, not some curse. You weren't supposed to be turned from human to rogue, it was almost torture.

This Drago, however, seemed to have adjusted rather well. Maybe, she mused, her eyes drifting to the human behind him, it was because he had an anchor.

"Your motivations are... Respectable. However, I must put my own first, and you must do the same. You came here, where you know the others are planning to strike. Why?"
Nora

Nora let out a low rumble, more thoughtful hum than growl. A loner with some brains, at least. She knew her pack was the best.

Traditions were, to Nora, rather important. Turning humans was supposed to be a ceremony of repute, as wonderful as a baptism or a birth. It was a rebirth, a new family and a new life, not some curse. You weren't supposed to be turned from human to rogue, it was almost torture.

This Drago, however, seemed to have adjusted rather well. Maybe, she mused, her eyes drifting to the human behind him, it was because he had an anchor.

"Your motivations are... Respectable. However, I must put my own first, and you must do the same. You came here, where you know the others are planning to strike. Why?"
giphy.gif

A fire seemed to be lit in him, and he met Nora's gaze with a cocky smirk. "I never said I was below revenge now did I?" He ran his tongue over his teeth then quickly shifted his weight to one side. "Though it's your choice what you do with me. I'm merely a runaway with an objective unlike some of the sorry sods I've met. I still have my purpose, and bonded with my beast."

"I almost want to thank the mutt they sent after me if he weren't a mindless beast I would. For now, I want to take a chunk out of their alpha. That will be satisfactory enough." He suddenly dipped his head. "If you'll give me permission to remain here until after the attack I'll offer you my fangs and loyalty. Anything after that is purely speculation."

A fire seemed to be lit in him, and he met Nora's gaze with a cocky smirk. "I never said I was below revenge now did I?" He ran his tongue over his teeth then quickly shifted his weight to one side. "Though it's your choice what you do with me. I'm merely a runaway with an objective unlike some of the sorry sods I've met. I still have my purpose, and bonded with my beast."

"I almost want to thank the mutt they sent after me if he weren't a mindless beast I would. For now, I want to take a chunk out of their alpha. That will be satisfactory enough." He suddenly dipped his head. "If you'll give me permission to remain here until after the attack I'll offer you my fangs and loyalty. Anything after that is purely speculation."
2W5hn3g.png
[center][emoji=cat 3] [u][b]Erios[/b][/u] [/center] The brunet raised an eyebrow. Almost chuckled at the other's words. [i]Staying? Loyalty? With a human girl aswell?[/i] He spat out a silent growl at his direction, yet remained a straight face. His arms are crossed, located just a bit lower than his chest with his attention fully focused on the scene in front of him. He didn't stood up though, and instead continued to sit and stay in the corner with his head raised, peeking through the crowd of betas. To say he wasn't glancing between Nora, Ainsley, Drago and the human girl is an obvious lie. He'd carefully scan through their face, keeping track of their tone, facial expression and eyes just to make sure nothing was off. Well, Erios can be observant from time to time, and today just happen to be one of the 'lucky day'. If something seemed off, he would probably be the first to awkwardly point it out without hesitation.

Erios

The brunet raised an eyebrow. Almost chuckled at the other's words. Staying? Loyalty? With a human girl aswell? He spat out a silent growl at his direction, yet remained a straight face. His arms are crossed, located just a bit lower than his chest with his attention fully focused on the scene in front of him. He didn't stood up though, and instead continued to sit and stay in the corner with his head raised, peeking through the crowd of betas.

To say he wasn't glancing between Nora, Ainsley, Drago and the human girl is an obvious lie. He'd carefully scan through their face, keeping track of their tone, facial expression and eyes just to make sure nothing was off. Well, Erios can be observant from time to time, and today just happen to be one of the 'lucky day'. If something seemed off, he would probably be the first to awkwardly point it out without hesitation.
C8eEWc5.gif
Ainsley

Ainsley continued watching Drago warily. He could compliment them all he wanted. That wouldn't make him trust him. He had some respect for the other wolf, willing to deal with the events that were forced upon him, but he didn't sit right with Ainsley. He was cocky, and cocky wolves rarely survived long in a pack. They either tried to gain control or they upset the alpha too much. He doubted Drago could be loyal, not with Lea there and definitely not with an attitude. He growled slightly; it caught in his throat when he did. There is no way he can be welcome here. Not with her. Not if I get a say.

Packs weren't known for being democratic, but if Ainsley got a vote, it was clear he wouldn't be voting in Drago's favour.
Ainsley

Ainsley continued watching Drago warily. He could compliment them all he wanted. That wouldn't make him trust him. He had some respect for the other wolf, willing to deal with the events that were forced upon him, but he didn't sit right with Ainsley. He was cocky, and cocky wolves rarely survived long in a pack. They either tried to gain control or they upset the alpha too much. He doubted Drago could be loyal, not with Lea there and definitely not with an attitude. He growled slightly; it caught in his throat when he did. There is no way he can be welcome here. Not with her. Not if I get a say.

Packs weren't known for being democratic, but if Ainsley got a vote, it was clear he wouldn't be voting in Drago's favour.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44