Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC Lupinus
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44
The Enemy

On the edge of the woods, a scouting party of three wolves prowled around the trees. The scent of the pack was easy to follow, but they didn't bother locating the Den. They were here to announce their presence, hoping to find a pack animal off on its own.

One more wolf had trekked into town in human form, following the smell of the pack to a small cafe. He slipped inside with a silver gleam in his eye, flexing his clawed fingers.
The Enemy

On the edge of the woods, a scouting party of three wolves prowled around the trees. The scent of the pack was easy to follow, but they didn't bother locating the Den. They were here to announce their presence, hoping to find a pack animal off on its own.

One more wolf had trekked into town in human form, following the smell of the pack to a small cafe. He slipped inside with a silver gleam in his eye, flexing his clawed fingers.
giphy.gif
Ainsley

Ainsley frowned a little when Erios struggled to think of a response. His eyes flickered between the pair of them uncertainly until Nora made her choice. "So... yes?" He assumed that meant they were going to keep their standards. He appreciated that, honestly. Some of the former pack members had been cruel. "Does that mean he won’t join us, or does that mean you're going to think about it?" he asked, looking more relieved than anything. "And do we get a say on it?"
Ainsley

Ainsley frowned a little when Erios struggled to think of a response. His eyes flickered between the pair of them uncertainly until Nora made her choice. "So... yes?" He assumed that meant they were going to keep their standards. He appreciated that, honestly. Some of the former pack members had been cruel. "Does that mean he won’t join us, or does that mean you're going to think about it?" he asked, looking more relieved than anything. "And do we get a say on it?"
[center][emoji=cat 3] [u][b]Erios[/b][/u] [/center] Erios nodded at Nora's words. "Hey, I'm just askin'. I never said we can't be a family." He gave the alpha a small smile, looking at the gap between her and Ainsley as he thought about something. "I suppose he won't be joining us anytime soon, would he?" He said the last few words silently, almost whispering to himself. His eyes seems to sparks a little as he tilt his head up. "I mean, he is probably more suited to live in the human society, away from all the pack and survival stuff we have to deal with..."

Erios

Erios nodded at Nora's words. "Hey, I'm just askin'. I never said we can't be a family." He gave the alpha a small smile, looking at the gap between her and Ainsley as he thought about something. "I suppose he won't be joining us anytime soon, would he?" He said the last few words silently, almost whispering to himself. His eyes seems to sparks a little as he tilt his head up. "I mean, he is probably more suited to live in the human society, away from all the pack and survival stuff we have to deal with..."
C8eEWc5.gif
Rusty Bernard
@FrostSol Leandra / @Gramarye The Enemy

Rusty popped back into reality when he realized the waitress in front of him was trying to take his order. "Sorry, miss," he calmly said, stepping up to the counter. "I must have been caught up in my head there for a sec." Rusty quickly scanned the board with all its different choices, feeling a bit underprepared as he hadn't decided what to drink yet. "What would ya say is good here?"

Rusty continued trying to locate the other werewolves scent, surprised when he found it was from the girl standing in front of him. She didn't look much like a werewolf, and the scents proved that right, with them just seeming to be lingering odors. Rusty could smell at least two distinct smells on her, with one being far stronger than the other. Could it be the pack, or just another loner that she was living with? Either way, he needed to find out more about this girl, she could maybe lead him to that pack he had heard the night before, or at least another werewolf. Rusty ignored the new scent that came into the shop behind him, attention once again being focused on the one task at hand.
Rusty Bernard
@FrostSol Leandra / @Gramarye The Enemy

Rusty popped back into reality when he realized the waitress in front of him was trying to take his order. "Sorry, miss," he calmly said, stepping up to the counter. "I must have been caught up in my head there for a sec." Rusty quickly scanned the board with all its different choices, feeling a bit underprepared as he hadn't decided what to drink yet. "What would ya say is good here?"

Rusty continued trying to locate the other werewolves scent, surprised when he found it was from the girl standing in front of him. She didn't look much like a werewolf, and the scents proved that right, with them just seeming to be lingering odors. Rusty could smell at least two distinct smells on her, with one being far stronger than the other. Could it be the pack, or just another loner that she was living with? Either way, he needed to find out more about this girl, she could maybe lead him to that pack he had heard the night before, or at least another werewolf. Rusty ignored the new scent that came into the shop behind him, attention once again being focused on the one task at hand.
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
The Enemy
This is the canonical explanation of the dropped characters, I suppose

Two wolf siblings had wandered far from the pack, and the safety it provided. With a vicious snarl, the leader of the scouts led them into their hunt. The scouts were vicious, caring naught for their own safety as they ceaselessly tore at tendons and flesh. It was a long time before the noises of fighting quieted.

They had received many wounds of their own, but they achieved victory by a narrow margin. The scouts had announced their presence, and reduced the Alarie pack's numbers. They limped home in satisfaction.

The wolf in the coffeeshop lingered around the door, taking deep breaths. There was another wolf here, he realized, and took a seat near the exit without ordering. He looked like a rather gruff man, with large muscled shoulders and a thick beard over his face. Hunched over the table as he was, he gave off a dangerous aura that even the humans in the cafe could detect. He waited, hoping to follow the other wolf to a more... Secluded location.

Nora

Nora shook her head, slipping off the counter. "I don't know. I'm not making a decision yet." The others weren't back yet, but she couldn't wait much longer. "We should go look for signs of intruders." She offered. "Proof that Drago is telling the truth." Getting their scents wouldn't hurt either.
The Enemy
This is the canonical explanation of the dropped characters, I suppose

Two wolf siblings had wandered far from the pack, and the safety it provided. With a vicious snarl, the leader of the scouts led them into their hunt. The scouts were vicious, caring naught for their own safety as they ceaselessly tore at tendons and flesh. It was a long time before the noises of fighting quieted.

They had received many wounds of their own, but they achieved victory by a narrow margin. The scouts had announced their presence, and reduced the Alarie pack's numbers. They limped home in satisfaction.

The wolf in the coffeeshop lingered around the door, taking deep breaths. There was another wolf here, he realized, and took a seat near the exit without ordering. He looked like a rather gruff man, with large muscled shoulders and a thick beard over his face. Hunched over the table as he was, he gave off a dangerous aura that even the humans in the cafe could detect. He waited, hoping to follow the other wolf to a more... Secluded location.

Nora

Nora shook her head, slipping off the counter. "I don't know. I'm not making a decision yet." The others weren't back yet, but she couldn't wait much longer. "We should go look for signs of intruders." She offered. "Proof that Drago is telling the truth." Getting their scents wouldn't hurt either.
giphy.gif
Ainsley

"That's true. If we're going to be attacked, we'd put him and the human in danger." Ainsley knew humans were more delicate than wolves. Even if Drago willingly threw himself into a fight, Lea wouldn't have a chance, especially not against a whole pack. Even with Drago, there'd only be six wolves left in the pack. He nodded along to Nora, but Ainsley wasn't a lover of conflict, or the remnants it left behind. His eyes were filled with fear, even though they were yet to find anything. "Okay..." he agreed, albeit reluctantly. He took his jacket from a peg by the front door quietly, but intended to follow Nora and Erios, just in case they encountered someone unfriendly.
Ainsley

"That's true. If we're going to be attacked, we'd put him and the human in danger." Ainsley knew humans were more delicate than wolves. Even if Drago willingly threw himself into a fight, Lea wouldn't have a chance, especially not against a whole pack. Even with Drago, there'd only be six wolves left in the pack. He nodded along to Nora, but Ainsley wasn't a lover of conflict, or the remnants it left behind. His eyes were filled with fear, even though they were yet to find anything. "Okay..." he agreed, albeit reluctantly. He took his jacket from a peg by the front door quietly, but intended to follow Nora and Erios, just in case they encountered someone unfriendly.
[center][emoji=cat 3] [u][b]Erios[/b][/u] [/center] "Yeah, sure. I don't see a reason to go and check." Erios leaped off his chair as he speaks, walking toward the front door after the two did. He hesitant for a bit before whispering out. "I know this may be obvious but, we have to keep our guards up. We can get wiped out easily if we lost focus." His eyes wavered, unable to bring himself to think of what would happen if they were actually ambushed. His pack is still his family, his only family. Just the thought of losing them made his heart ached like it was being stabbed. "Let's hope for the best..." He silently whimpered out.

Erios

"Yeah, sure. I don't see a reason to go and check." Erios leaped off his chair as he speaks, walking toward the front door after the two did. He hesitant for a bit before whispering out. "I know this may be obvious but, we have to keep our guards up. We can get wiped out easily if we lost focus." His eyes wavered, unable to bring himself to think of what would happen if they were actually ambushed. His pack is still his family, his only family. Just the thought of losing them made his heart ached like it was being stabbed. "Let's hope for the best..." He silently whimpered out.
C8eEWc5.gif
Nora

Following her betas, Nora didn't bother putting anything on over her sundress. She slipped out into the daylight, breathing in the scent of the trees. "You're right, Erios. We will stick together." She turned to look them both in the eyes. "No one goes out alone anymore. Not until this is over."

She hopped lightly down the steps, bare feet sinking into the soft ground with a sort of primal satisfaction. The breeze ruffled her hair, blew her skirt gently. The Alarie Woods were beautiful, they were untouched by corruption, and they belonged to her family. "We won't lose to these tyrants," she declared with the authority of an alpha.
Nora

Following her betas, Nora didn't bother putting anything on over her sundress. She slipped out into the daylight, breathing in the scent of the trees. "You're right, Erios. We will stick together." She turned to look them both in the eyes. "No one goes out alone anymore. Not until this is over."

She hopped lightly down the steps, bare feet sinking into the soft ground with a sort of primal satisfaction. The breeze ruffled her hair, blew her skirt gently. The Alarie Woods were beautiful, they were untouched by corruption, and they belonged to her family. "We won't lose to these tyrants," she declared with the authority of an alpha.
giphy.gif
Ainsley

Ainsley was not all that comfortable leaving the den's perimeter in his human form, but since the other two didn't seem bothered, and he didn't want to look cowardly (or more cowardly than usual), he tried to walk with confidence. "Okay," he agreed quietly to Erios' warning, even though he knew in a real situation the first go-to move in any real conflict was to run away. Killing a rabbit or a bird was easy, but another wolf was a bit more complicated.

"Okay," he agreed again to Nora. He didn't run, but he was easily distracted, glancing at anything that flew, be it a ladybug, a bee, or a bird, and enjoyed pointing them out happily. (He clearly didn't do a good job of keeping his guard up, but with Nora in front of him and Erios behind he felt safe anyway). "Nobody's going to defeat us," he agreed, singing happily.
Ainsley

Ainsley was not all that comfortable leaving the den's perimeter in his human form, but since the other two didn't seem bothered, and he didn't want to look cowardly (or more cowardly than usual), he tried to walk with confidence. "Okay," he agreed quietly to Erios' warning, even though he knew in a real situation the first go-to move in any real conflict was to run away. Killing a rabbit or a bird was easy, but another wolf was a bit more complicated.

"Okay," he agreed again to Nora. He didn't run, but he was easily distracted, glancing at anything that flew, be it a ladybug, a bee, or a bird, and enjoyed pointing them out happily. (He clearly didn't do a good job of keeping his guard up, but with Nora in front of him and Erios behind he felt safe anyway). "Nobody's going to defeat us," he agreed, singing happily.
[center][emoji=cat 3] [u][b]Erios[/b][/u] [/center] Erios walked slowly behind Ainsley and Nora, his eyes would flickers to his side every few seconds to make sure nothing was there. He may seem calm, but his heart is certainly racing right now. Something just felt off to him, but he ignored it as he continued walking through the woods, extremely wary of his surrounding as if it suddenly became an entirely new place to him. "Hey, where did the twins go?" He asked as it suddenly flows it his mind. Yeah, where did they go? He hasn't saw them since they wandered out and it genuinely made him wonder. Some branches and dried leaves Erios walked on creates small cracking noise, which would made him jump for a bit, not in fear, but just surprised. The cold wind didn't help, either. Right now, he just wants to make sure everything is safe and alright.

Erios

Erios walked slowly behind Ainsley and Nora, his eyes would flickers to his side every few seconds to make sure nothing was there. He may seem calm, but his heart is certainly racing right now. Something just felt off to him, but he ignored it as he continued walking through the woods, extremely wary of his surrounding as if it suddenly became an entirely new place to him.

"Hey, where did the twins go?" He asked as it suddenly flows it his mind. Yeah, where did they go? He hasn't saw them since they wandered out and it genuinely made him wonder. Some branches and dried leaves Erios walked on creates small cracking noise, which would made him jump for a bit, not in fear, but just surprised. The cold wind didn't help, either. Right now, he just wants to make sure everything is safe and alright.
C8eEWc5.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44