Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Tricks' grin faded to a comfortable smile and he leaned back to give some distance. Though he never took his eyes off her face. She had given him some compliments and that was enough for now. She had asked where he came from.

He answered, "I come fr. om the Sun. beam Ruins. I am he. re to learn ne. w tricks and ma. gic. I love per. forming. My ma. gic is shad. ow magic. I am a shadow dra. gon after all. Don't be fo. oled. I am no f. ool. I am a real ma. gician. Do you kn. ow any tricks? Or... do y. ou wish t. o see one?"

He stared and smiled. Appreciating the fact that she didn't ask him to speak more clearly. It always seemed odd how children could hear him just fine but adults said he had an accent and paused a lot. He was starting to like this guardian named Bead.
Tricks' grin faded to a comfortable smile and he leaned back to give some distance. Though he never took his eyes off her face. She had given him some compliments and that was enough for now. She had asked where he came from.

He answered, "I come fr. om the Sun. beam Ruins. I am he. re to learn ne. w tricks and ma. gic. I love per. forming. My ma. gic is shad. ow magic. I am a shadow dra. gon after all. Don't be fo. oled. I am no f. ool. I am a real ma. gician. Do you kn. ow any tricks? Or... do y. ou wish t. o see one?"

He stared and smiled. Appreciating the fact that she didn't ask him to speak more clearly. It always seemed odd how children could hear him just fine but adults said he had an accent and paused a lot. He was starting to like this guardian named Bead.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
Bead nodded. She couldn't remember much about the Sunbeam Ruins except that the ruins were very mysterious and that it was...well...sunny. And she'd certainly never been there. She had never had the opportunity to travel anywhere outside of the Sea of a Thousand Currents. But, other dragons had claimed that if they looked really hard, they could see the faintest tops of hills or ruins or something from the Sunbeam Ruins.

"Interesting. I don't think I've ever met someone from the Sunbeam Ruins. Uhh, I personally don't know much magic at all. I rarely use it and when I do, it's just small stuff to help me with my work. But, yeah, I would love to see a trick."
Bead nodded. She couldn't remember much about the Sunbeam Ruins except that the ruins were very mysterious and that it was...well...sunny. And she'd certainly never been there. She had never had the opportunity to travel anywhere outside of the Sea of a Thousand Currents. But, other dragons had claimed that if they looked really hard, they could see the faintest tops of hills or ruins or something from the Sunbeam Ruins.

"Interesting. I don't think I've ever met someone from the Sunbeam Ruins. Uhh, I personally don't know much magic at all. I rarely use it and when I do, it's just small stuff to help me with my work. But, yeah, I would love to see a trick."
Vogel frantically waved toward shore, screeching "Hello there! Got any rope or anything?!?" Everything ached, yet she didn't care. She wanted to know if anyone else got hurt, or what the hell caused that storm. Was it a mutant? Was it something taking over Tidelord's power? Was it something completely unknown? WAS IT THE HYPER EMPEROR THAT DESTROYED EVERYTHING?!? She had to know, yet was completely helpless. The worst feeling in the world, where over half your clan died, and you had no say in it. No way to control anything, no way to stop it. Just a damsel in distress, for the 537th time.

She stood on her hind legs, flaring her broken wings awkwardly to try and get somebodies attention.
Vogel frantically waved toward shore, screeching "Hello there! Got any rope or anything?!?" Everything ached, yet she didn't care. She wanted to know if anyone else got hurt, or what the hell caused that storm. Was it a mutant? Was it something taking over Tidelord's power? Was it something completely unknown? WAS IT THE HYPER EMPEROR THAT DESTROYED EVERYTHING?!? She had to know, yet was completely helpless. The worst feeling in the world, where over half your clan died, and you had no say in it. No way to control anything, no way to stop it. Just a damsel in distress, for the 537th time.

She stood on her hind legs, flaring her broken wings awkwardly to try and get somebodies attention.
Tricks hummed in what he should show Bead. His eyes wandered past her and the sight of something bright on the water caught his eye.

He squinted but couldn't make it out. He then asked Bead, "He. y. Do you k. now what tha.t is ov. er there?" He pointed toward the little dot in the sea and was next to Bead when he asked. He then said, "Sorr. y, seems I. 'll show y. ou the trick lat. er." He started walking toward the edge of the beach where little wave were stirring. He still couldn't quite make out what the little shape was. He wasn't the type to be able to rescue someone so he hoped Bead would want to check it out.
Tricks hummed in what he should show Bead. His eyes wandered past her and the sight of something bright on the water caught his eye.

He squinted but couldn't make it out. He then asked Bead, "He. y. Do you k. now what tha.t is ov. er there?" He pointed toward the little dot in the sea and was next to Bead when he asked. He then said, "Sorr. y, seems I. 'll show y. ou the trick lat. er." He started walking toward the edge of the beach where little wave were stirring. He still couldn't quite make out what the little shape was. He wasn't the type to be able to rescue someone so he hoped Bead would want to check it out.
Bead turned to see what Tricks was looking at. She gasped when she saw what looked liked a frantic dragon. "Tricks! Come with me, we need to get some rope and go rescue that dragon!" She took off and started flying as fast as her wings could carry her, hoping that the other dragon was following her. She was going to go back to the site where they made and stored all the nets and rope.
Bead turned to see what Tricks was looking at. She gasped when she saw what looked liked a frantic dragon. "Tricks! Come with me, we need to get some rope and go rescue that dragon!" She took off and started flying as fast as her wings could carry her, hoping that the other dragon was following her. She was going to go back to the site where they made and stored all the nets and rope.
As Bead took off Tricks followed. It was oddly easy for him to keep up with Bead. He went with her to see what he could find, inspiration was everywhere if you looked close enough. His gut was telling him that if he stayed with her more he would find tons. He smiled an eerie smile in his excitement.
As Bead took off Tricks followed. It was oddly easy for him to keep up with Bead. He went with her to see what he could find, inspiration was everywhere if you looked close enough. His gut was telling him that if he stayed with her more he would find tons. He smiled an eerie smile in his excitement.
Vogel stopped waving around, and conserved her energy. She harrumphed, face in her claws. This was embarrassing, she couldn't help anyone. Not even herself. She slowly paddled a slight bit closer to shore, the salty sea smell starting to irritate her. With her fin flattened against her neck, and posture as slumped as physically possible, she portrayed her emotion perfectly. The distant dragons were as small as specks, and she didn't know if they even saw her.

((sorry for eh reply i gotta slep))
Vogel stopped waving around, and conserved her energy. She harrumphed, face in her claws. This was embarrassing, she couldn't help anyone. Not even herself. She slowly paddled a slight bit closer to shore, the salty sea smell starting to irritate her. With her fin flattened against her neck, and posture as slumped as physically possible, she portrayed her emotion perfectly. The distant dragons were as small as specks, and she didn't know if they even saw her.

((sorry for eh reply i gotta slep))
Bead landed a bit clumsily in her haste to rescue the dragon floating in the water. She very briefly checked that Tricks had followed her. She was pleased to see that he had. She tossed a couple of rolls* of rope towards Tricks, hardly noticing the odd excited look on his face. She then scooped up another roll of rope and a net. Taking off was a bit more clumsy than the first time since her front talons were clutching the ropes and net to her chest.

However, at that moment, Bead didn't care how ridiculous she looked, her sole concern was getting to that dragon. She gestured at Tricks to follow her and started flying over the water toward the dragon. She could barely see it now, it seemed to have laid back down or...maybe fallen in the water. She couldn't tell. She was just flying as fast as she could in the direction that she remembered seeing the dragon.

*((?? idk what to call them lol??))
((It's all good Ender))
Bead landed a bit clumsily in her haste to rescue the dragon floating in the water. She very briefly checked that Tricks had followed her. She was pleased to see that he had. She tossed a couple of rolls* of rope towards Tricks, hardly noticing the odd excited look on his face. She then scooped up another roll of rope and a net. Taking off was a bit more clumsy than the first time since her front talons were clutching the ropes and net to her chest.

However, at that moment, Bead didn't care how ridiculous she looked, her sole concern was getting to that dragon. She gestured at Tricks to follow her and started flying over the water toward the dragon. She could barely see it now, it seemed to have laid back down or...maybe fallen in the water. She couldn't tell. She was just flying as fast as she could in the direction that she remembered seeing the dragon.

*((?? idk what to call them lol??))
((It's all good Ender))
Groxinite and his friends have arrived where Tricks and Bead were and said, " I'm Commander Groxinite, part of the scorpions. Any of you seen some problems going on?"
"Uhh i'm Joel, just wanted to win my bet of 50 treasure if I come with him."
Joel said.
"I'm Buck and I'm just a trainee you know, just trying to be cool right now" Buck said.
Groxinite and his friends have arrived where Tricks and Bead were and said, " I'm Commander Groxinite, part of the scorpions. Any of you seen some problems going on?"
"Uhh i'm Joel, just wanted to win my bet of 50 treasure if I come with him."
Joel said.
"I'm Buck and I'm just a trainee you know, just trying to be cool right now" Buck said.
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
As he was given the rolls his ghostly hands took them and he easily went back into the sky. He sped up a little to catch up with her.

Once he was by her side he slowed his pace to keep pace with her. He was excited to see what she would do.

(Though the hands are usually floating around his wings, they are just attached to his back so they can go in any direction he wants. They can reach a meter away from their rooted spot on his back)
As he was given the rolls his ghostly hands took them and he easily went back into the sky. He sped up a little to catch up with her.

Once he was by her side he slowed his pace to keep pace with her. He was excited to see what she would do.

(Though the hands are usually floating around his wings, they are just attached to his back so they can go in any direction he wants. They can reach a meter away from their rooted spot on his back)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19