Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm (OOC)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
I awoke as I always did; curled up in my half-submerged sand nest, the sunlight gleaming through the water and into my eyes. I wanted to lay there for a while longer and enjoy the cool water surrounding me and the warm sunlight above me. But, something felt off today. I felt restless like something was wrong. I stretched out of my bed and looked around, the twisting in my gut telling me that I was in danger.

I was relieved but confused when nothing looked different. Everything and everyone here looked basically the same as they usually did. I flicked the end of my tail that was still dragging through the water in my nest.

Shaking off any anxious feelings, I walked off to find some breakfast, trying to convince myself that the weird feelings were just hunger. I quickly caught some fish and gobbled them up. I caught a few more to add to the communal food pile and started my usual tasks for the day. I was in charge of the nets used for mass fishing. Making them, repairing them, untangling them, and so on. It took up half my day, if that, and then I was free to explore and do as I please.
I awoke as I always did; curled up in my half-submerged sand nest, the sunlight gleaming through the water and into my eyes. I wanted to lay there for a while longer and enjoy the cool water surrounding me and the warm sunlight above me. But, something felt off today. I felt restless like something was wrong. I stretched out of my bed and looked around, the twisting in my gut telling me that I was in danger.

I was relieved but confused when nothing looked different. Everything and everyone here looked basically the same as they usually did. I flicked the end of my tail that was still dragging through the water in my nest.

Shaking off any anxious feelings, I walked off to find some breakfast, trying to convince myself that the weird feelings were just hunger. I quickly caught some fish and gobbled them up. I caught a few more to add to the communal food pile and started my usual tasks for the day. I was in charge of the nets used for mass fishing. Making them, repairing them, untangling them, and so on. It took up half my day, if that, and then I was free to explore and do as I please.
Tricks was off to a nice start. He had been traveling from his clan in the Sunbeam Ruins when he finally arrived at the Sea of a Thousand Currents. He really liked the place it was beautiful. He wondered if anyone would teach him some tricks involving water or something better.

As he went down to the beach he started to have a weird feeling in his stomach. Something inspiring was going to happen and he couldn't wait to see what it would be. He saw that there were a few hatchlings with their parents nearby.

He went over and started to entertain them with his little show. His hypnotic gaze, silly demeanor, and dramatic acting drew the hatchlings in more and the parents smiled at the entertainment. He felt that if he stayed in the area something promising would come around.
Tricks was off to a nice start. He had been traveling from his clan in the Sunbeam Ruins when he finally arrived at the Sea of a Thousand Currents. He really liked the place it was beautiful. He wondered if anyone would teach him some tricks involving water or something better.

As he went down to the beach he started to have a weird feeling in his stomach. Something inspiring was going to happen and he couldn't wait to see what it would be. He saw that there were a few hatchlings with their parents nearby.

He went over and started to entertain them with his little show. His hypnotic gaze, silly demeanor, and dramatic acting drew the hatchlings in more and the parents smiled at the entertainment. He felt that if he stayed in the area something promising would come around.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
/hi may I join this rp too?
/hi may I join this rp too?
Vogel growled to herself, she was cold, wet, and generally not happy with herself. Some storm has been ravaging her area, and her clan was already in the middle of rebuilding after an emperor attack. She had been separated from the others, and was just counting her days left on some driftwood. She looked as if she had been out there for weeks, every clothing piece was tattered beyond belief.

In truth, she'd just been rescued from 70 feet underground, instead of water. Said emperor attack caused EVERYTHING to collapse, leaving most stranded. She would've liked to just fly away, but that wasn't possible. Stupid rocks.
Vogel growled to herself, she was cold, wet, and generally not happy with herself. Some storm has been ravaging her area, and her clan was already in the middle of rebuilding after an emperor attack. She had been separated from the others, and was just counting her days left on some driftwood. She looked as if she had been out there for weeks, every clothing piece was tattered beyond belief.

In truth, she'd just been rescued from 70 feet underground, instead of water. Said emperor attack caused EVERYTHING to collapse, leaving most stranded. She would've liked to just fly away, but that wasn't possible. Stupid rocks.
I suggest another Forum for the In Character part so we can have an area to plan and so it is easy to find and organize things.
I suggest another Forum for the In Character part so we can have an area to plan and so it is easy to find and organize things.
((sounds good, can move post.))

((EDIT GOTTA SLEEP))
((sounds good, can move post.))

((EDIT GOTTA SLEEP))
Same. Gotta wait for luna to make the forum if they decide that anywho.
Same. Gotta wait for luna to make the forum if they decide that anywho.
That sounds good to me. I'll post in the morning, it's sleepy time for me too. :)
That sounds good to me. I'll post in the morning, it's sleepy time for me too. :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
((@pokemon559738
Yeah sure! Just make/pick your character. Magic is allowed as long as it's not over-powerful.))
((I can make another forum for the actual roleplay and we can use this one as a planning/character information thing. I will tag all of you as soon as I get it made! Then we can continue tomorrow.))
((@pokemon559738
Yeah sure! Just make/pick your character. Magic is allowed as long as it's not over-powerful.))
((I can make another forum for the actual roleplay and we can use this one as a planning/character information thing. I will tag all of you as soon as I get it made! Then we can continue tomorrow.))
((ALSO, does anyone have a suggestion for a name for this roleplay?))
((ALSO, does anyone have a suggestion for a name for this roleplay?))
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34