Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm (OOC)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Oh, sorry, that's fine lol. Thanks ^.^ I used to live-action roleplay (Warriors) with my friend ALL THE TIME in the middle school. But I haven't done really any sort of roleplaying for a few years now
Oh, sorry, that's fine lol. Thanks ^.^ I used to live-action roleplay (Warriors) with my friend ALL THE TIME in the middle school. But I haven't done really any sort of roleplaying for a few years now
Cool! By the way. It is 10 at night where I am at. So I may be a bit late to responding at times once the Rp begins
*Looks at Adrian's and Bead's bios.* Huh... I have a feeling if they all warmed up with each other they would be wonderful friends and would really enjoy Tricks's company.
Cool! By the way. It is 10 at night where I am at. So I may be a bit late to responding at times once the Rp begins
*Looks at Adrian's and Bead's bios.* Huh... I have a feeling if they all warmed up with each other they would be wonderful friends and would really enjoy Tricks's company.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
Haha, thanks! Well it takes a village to make a good plot, so I'll definitely need all your guys' input.

Maybe the cause of the storm is some ancient sea monster awakening. o:

Yeah I bet! Adrian enjoys all sorts of company. :)

And although it's only 8pm where I am, I probably won't reply until tomorrow. My days start very early. @___@
Haha, thanks! Well it takes a village to make a good plot, so I'll definitely need all your guys' input.

Maybe the cause of the storm is some ancient sea monster awakening. o:

Yeah I bet! Adrian enjoys all sorts of company. :)

And although it's only 8pm where I am, I probably won't reply until tomorrow. My days start very early. @___@
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Vogel's probably trying to keep others from getting hurt or something. I'll figure it out when we start

Vogel's probably trying to keep others from getting hurt or something. I'll figure it out when we start

Wait... :o Ender that you! I knew I knew you from somewhere! From the mutation Rp. I was really hoping it would progress further
Wait... :o Ender that you! I knew I knew you from somewhere! From the mutation Rp. I was really hoping it would progress further
Yep, tis me. I was also hoping it would progress, but lost motivation.
Yep, tis me. I was also hoping it would progress, but lost motivation.
It's 10pm(ish) here as well. I might not be able to respond super often after like 1 then I have classes throughout the day tomorrow from 9-11 and 1-4. But ye, we can figure it out.
But, I can start if everyone's ready
It's 10pm(ish) here as well. I might not be able to respond super often after like 1 then I have classes throughout the day tomorrow from 9-11 and 1-4. But ye, we can figure it out.
But, I can start if everyone's ready
Ay. Wish it could be restored one day. Would like to see the end of what you had planned.
Ay. Wish it could be restored one day. Would like to see the end of what you had planned.
Im ready. Though Imma prolly post one thing and go to bed. School tomorrow as well and I am no morning person (gotta wake up at 7)
Im ready. Though Imma prolly post one thing and go to bed. School tomorrow as well and I am no morning person (gotta wake up at 7)
Its pretty hard to keep things going smooth, the (2) discord servers i used one after another both died, i'm bad at managing plot on my own.

If there is a sea monster, Vogel would probably freak out. Countless flashbacks to horrid monstrosities appearing out of nowhere

Yeah, feel free to start.
Its pretty hard to keep things going smooth, the (2) discord servers i used one after another both died, i'm bad at managing plot on my own.

If there is a sea monster, Vogel would probably freak out. Countless flashbacks to horrid monstrosities appearing out of nowhere

Yeah, feel free to start.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34