Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Yeah. All we really need is a reason each of us are there and how and/or why we meet. But having that mystery element like the clouds or even a haunted island is a nice scaffolding indeed. Tricks travels sometimes to find new ways and forms of entertainment he can implement into his little routine. Sorry forgot to mention that.
Yeah. All we really need is a reason each of us are there and how and/or why we meet. But having that mystery element like the clouds or even a haunted island is a nice scaffolding indeed. Tricks travels sometimes to find new ways and forms of entertainment he can implement into his little routine. Sorry forgot to mention that.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
My character lives in the Sea of a Thousand Currents and is therefore very concerned with what's going on with the surrounding ocean
My character lives in the Sea of a Thousand Currents and is therefore very concerned with what's going on with the surrounding ocean
Skiie -

I read his bio and was like "man, he'd be a great dragon to have swirl eyes"! And then I looked, and he does! They really suit him!

Adrian has a full bio too, so feel free to take a peek, everyone. :D He's not magical, but he's definitely supernatural.

Hmmm....

Like, the group first hears rumors about a sunken treasure and goes to explore only to find the island it's rumored to be on is engulfed in a permanent, focused, hurricane? Not they need to figure out what summoned this large storm, and what they're REALLY trying to hide besides some gold...

Skiie -

I read his bio and was like "man, he'd be a great dragon to have swirl eyes"! And then I looked, and he does! They really suit him!

Adrian has a full bio too, so feel free to take a peek, everyone. :D He's not magical, but he's definitely supernatural.

Hmmm....

Like, the group first hears rumors about a sunken treasure and goes to explore only to find the island it's rumored to be on is engulfed in a permanent, focused, hurricane? Not they need to figure out what summoned this large storm, and what they're REALLY trying to hide besides some gold...

Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Ooooh, yes, that sounds interesting
Ooooh, yes, that sounds interesting
Yes yes! Please ping me when we'll start! I may be slow to respond, i'm in school rn.
Yes yes! Please ping me when we'll start! I may be slow to respond, i'm in school rn.
If you all think we're ready to start, then I'm game. I can start, or whoever can start
If you all think we're ready to start, then I'm game. I can start, or whoever can start
Also, I was thinking we can go back and just edit our posts about our character as more things about them are revealed to us through the RP
Also, I was thinking we can go back and just edit our posts about our character as more things about them are revealed to us through the RP
Hah! Thanks, also great idea! Although, I guess Tricks is there because he thinks he can see what he can make out of an adventure of dragons that are trying to find some gold. I can imagine him saying he is going to emulate the hurricane in its technique or something too. [emoji=ridgeback laughing] Imma go look at your bio.
Hah! Thanks, also great idea! Although, I guess Tricks is there because he thinks he can see what he can make out of an adventure of dragons that are trying to find some gold. I can imagine him saying he is going to emulate the hurricane in its technique or something too. Imma go look at your bio.
I personally don't have any information in the dragon bios or anything else, since this is the first roleplay I've done on Flight Rising. So all my current character information is on probably the second page of this thread
I personally don't have any information in the dragon bios or anything else, since this is the first roleplay I've done on Flight Rising. So all my current character information is on probably the second page of this thread
That's cool. Sorry I was talking to Lunartwist specifically, I'll add that next time. However, I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future luna. Good job on what you got so far.
That's cool. Sorry I was talking to Lunartwist specifically, I'll add that next time. However, I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future luna. Good job on what you got so far.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34