Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Heyo. May I join?
Heyo. May I join?
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
@skiie
Yes!
@skiie
Yes!
Sweet! I'm subbed. Also hope this is okay. If magic isn't a thing... uh... I'll take that out. [b]Name:[/b]Tricks [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50283677] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502837/50283677_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Loves to entertain little hatchlings, and making adults that he doesn't know uncomfortable, is usually very active, fun loving, acts oblivious at times, Patient, Loves to act creepy when there aren't hatchlings about. Loves performing tricks and entertainment using magic. [b]Other:[/b] Shadow magic is his specialty. Has an odd obsession with the suites (Spades, Diamonds, Clubs, Hearts), Isn't always nice once you get on his nerves and is very unstable in certain situations. The ghostly appendages move to his will.
Sweet! I'm subbed. Also hope this is okay. If magic isn't a thing... uh... I'll take that out.
Name:Tricks

50283677_350.png

Personality: Loves to entertain little hatchlings, and making adults that he doesn't know uncomfortable, is usually very active, fun loving, acts oblivious at times, Patient, Loves to act creepy when there aren't hatchlings about. Loves performing tricks and entertainment using magic.

Other: Shadow magic is his specialty. Has an odd obsession with the suites (Spades, Diamonds, Clubs, Hearts), Isn't always nice once you get on his nerves and is very unstable in certain situations. The ghostly appendages move to his will.
He's really cool! I'm not sure about magic yet though, I haven't really thought about it
He's really cool! I'm not sure about magic yet though, I haven't really thought about it
I'm subbed now~ Sea of a Thousand Currents sounds good!

I support magic being a thing if it ain't op, and this sounds just fine. Shall we start soon?
I'm subbed now~ Sea of a Thousand Currents sounds good!

I support magic being a thing if it ain't op, and this sounds just fine. Shall we start soon?
Hmm...so here's some plot points I thought of:

1. A permanent storm has appeared over the ocean, and no one knows where it came from, what's causing it, or why it's here.

2. There's rumors of a beastclan sailing ship sunken on some obscure island that's full of treasure - but may also be haunted.

3. PIRATES, YAAR.

Hmm...so here's some plot points I thought of:

1. A permanent storm has appeared over the ocean, and no one knows where it came from, what's causing it, or why it's here.

2. There's rumors of a beastclan sailing ship sunken on some obscure island that's full of treasure - but may also be haunted.

3. PIRATES, YAAR.

Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
I'm happy to hear that you like em! If ya want to learn more about him then you can read his bio. I put in what I thought was most important that you should know about him. (I recommend reading his bio if you want to know about some of the weird stuff that he hides from others.)
I shall patiently wait your decision.
I'm happy to hear that you like em! If ya want to learn more about him then you can read his bio. I put in what I thought was most important that you should know about him. (I recommend reading his bio if you want to know about some of the weird stuff that he hides from others.)
I shall patiently wait your decision.
Or we could have some combination of 1 and 2. Like something on this island is causing the storm. The dragons/Beastclan that were on the ship had something on it then the ship crashed or was otherwise destroyed and now there are a bunch of pretty violent storms.
We could also just see what works out with the plot
Or we could have some combination of 1 and 2. Like something on this island is causing the storm. The dragons/Beastclan that were on the ship had something on it then the ship crashed or was otherwise destroyed and now there are a bunch of pretty violent storms.
We could also just see what works out with the plot
And ye, I think magic would be fine
And ye, I think magic would be fine
All 3 points Lunartwist suggested sound amazing, lol. The storm could cause some survival madness, which I love.
All 3 points Lunartwist suggested sound amazing, lol. The storm could cause some survival madness, which I love.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34