Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of fire: City Of Magic [ closed ]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Falleneclipse

yea, your probably right)))
@Falleneclipse

yea, your probably right)))
@ThurpOfficial

Yo can begin roleplaying then
@ThurpOfficial

Yo can begin roleplaying then
((Helloooo anyone dere??))
((Helloooo anyone dere??))
(((hallo??)))
(((hallo??)))
((Hello!))

“Oh I guess maybe we can find you some books at the library?” Viper said, thinking about the subject. When she heard Actias calling himself handsome, she snorted and said, “well you are the most self absorbed silkwing I ever saw.” A sudden headache shot through Viper’s skull causing her to clutch it. She saw fire but it was gone as soon as it came. Was that a vision, she thought to herself surprised. Probably just a hallucination. Nothing to worry anyone about.
((Hello!))

“Oh I guess maybe we can find you some books at the library?” Viper said, thinking about the subject. When she heard Actias calling himself handsome, she snorted and said, “well you are the most self absorbed silkwing I ever saw.” A sudden headache shot through Viper’s skull causing her to clutch it. She saw fire but it was gone as soon as it came. Was that a vision, she thought to herself surprised. Probably just a hallucination. Nothing to worry anyone about.
ldNLSdw.png
Something was wrong.....she could still hear screaming but not the buzzing noise, what was going on?? Nothing wrong was happening to anyone but as Viper thought the dreadful noise came back. She rubbed her ears and she nodded and lifted off to the sky, "We can get to the library faster if we fly there." she lead the way to the library, where it was quite full with nightwings there.
Something was wrong.....she could still hear screaming but not the buzzing noise, what was going on?? Nothing wrong was happening to anyone but as Viper thought the dreadful noise came back. She rubbed her ears and she nodded and lifted off to the sky, "We can get to the library faster if we fly there." she lead the way to the library, where it was quite full with nightwings there.
For some reason, Viper believed "her vision" might have related to something that could happen in the future. She turned to Secretkeeper who also seemed as if she got the same vision. "Yup, let's fly there," Viper said agreeing. She took off with her powerful wings and craned to look at the others. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!"
For some reason, Viper believed "her vision" might have related to something that could happen in the future. She turned to Secretkeeper who also seemed as if she got the same vision. "Yup, let's fly there," Viper said agreeing. She took off with her powerful wings and craned to look at the others. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!"
ldNLSdw.png
“I say I’m handsome, that’s enough, sweetheart~” aActias responded, dragging the tip of his tail across the NightWing’s snout flirtatiously. He laughted, chuckling.
“Who said that was a bad thing?” He asked Viper, stil chuckling a bit as he shrugged. He didn’t ant to go to the library, as he couldn’t read. Well, he could, but the words got mixed up, and he hated it. So he simply watched with a cocked eyebrow ridges as they flew away, grinning.
“I say I’m handsome, that’s enough, sweetheart~” aActias responded, dragging the tip of his tail across the NightWing’s snout flirtatiously. He laughted, chuckling.
“Who said that was a bad thing?” He asked Viper, stil chuckling a bit as he shrugged. He didn’t ant to go to the library, as he couldn’t read. Well, he could, but the words got mixed up, and he hated it. So he simply watched with a cocked eyebrow ridges as they flew away, grinning.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
(Ok where should Seafoam start?)
(Ok where should Seafoam start?)
!!!
((Maybe at the library? You can meet Secretkeeper and Viper?)
((Maybe at the library? You can meet Secretkeeper and Viper?)
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12