Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of fire: City Of Magic [ closed ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
" It's kind of hard not to, i can't exactly block out everyone. It happens automatically. Believe me though if you where a Mind-reader your ears would hurt after being in the courtyard for an entire hour." She said, rubbing her head, " And yea i think that spell works nobody would wanna be in there." Her head started to slightly feel better. Why would anyone add that sound affect though?
" It's kind of hard not to, i can't exactly block out everyone. It happens automatically. Believe me though if you where a Mind-reader your ears would hurt after being in the courtyard for an entire hour." She said, rubbing her head, " And yea i think that spell works nobody would wanna be in there." Her head started to slightly feel better. Why would anyone add that sound affect though?
"Hmmm, I heard that some nightwings imagine raindrops and place each voice into a individual raindrop. Why don't you try that?" Viper asked, perplexed at the situation. Usually nightwing hatchlings are taught at birth about how to use their powers. Viper wasn't taught because she had no special nightwing powers when she was tested so she just watched her dad practicing his. "Yeah, the spell is kind of weird. I don't even know what parts are in it, I don't even know if the guardians can even remove it."
"Hmmm, I heard that some nightwings imagine raindrops and place each voice into a individual raindrop. Why don't you try that?" Viper asked, perplexed at the situation. Usually nightwing hatchlings are taught at birth about how to use their powers. Viper wasn't taught because she had no special nightwing powers when she was tested so she just watched her dad practicing his. "Yeah, the spell is kind of weird. I don't even know what parts are in it, I don't even know if the guardians can even remove it."
ldNLSdw.png
((Going to bed, please don't go on too far without me!))
((Going to bed, please don't go on too far without me!))
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
“Eh. Least I know she’s a feisty one. Besides, as long as my miser is handsome~” he said, a bit of playfulness in his tone.
“I’m sure it’s actually me, and my handsomeness. Of course. The screaming is from everyone’s brains as they see me.” He said, but this time, it wasnt exactly like he completely meant it.
“Eh. Least I know she’s a feisty one. Besides, as long as my miser is handsome~” he said, a bit of playfulness in his tone.
“I’m sure it’s actually me, and my handsomeness. Of course. The screaming is from everyone’s brains as they see me.” He said, but this time, it wasnt exactly like he completely meant it.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"Erm- I wasn't taught and this is the only school around so.." She didn't want to reveal the fact that she had no parents, cause then they'll probably act different and feel bad for her and all of that, bleh. "Heh nobody said you where handsome. I think it's just you who thinks that. And, that's false, are you saying your ugly? i mean, if other dragons are screaming when they see you..." She said, about to laugh, it was funny that he accidentally called himself ugly.
"Erm- I wasn't taught and this is the only school around so.." She didn't want to reveal the fact that she had no parents, cause then they'll probably act different and feel bad for her and all of that, bleh. "Heh nobody said you where handsome. I think it's just you who thinks that. And, that's false, are you saying your ugly? i mean, if other dragons are screaming when they see you..." She said, about to laugh, it was funny that he accidentally called himself ugly.
Dragon Species: SeaWing
Animus?: Yes
Name: Seafoam
Personality: Scary... most dragons stay clear of her. There has never been any solid proof of her harming a Dragon. Just rumors.
Dragon Species: SeaWing
Animus?: Yes
Name: Seafoam
Personality: Scary... most dragons stay clear of her. There has never been any solid proof of her harming a Dragon. Just rumors.
!!!
Dragon Species: Sandwing
Animus?: no
Name: Thurp
Dragon Species: Sandwing
Animus?: no
Name: Thurp
Thurp-San ceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gifnpc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gifceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
@WolfWhiskerBlues
@ThurpOfficial

Accepted! Please sub and you may begin!
@WolfWhiskerBlues
@ThurpOfficial

Accepted! Please sub and you may begin!
Sub? as in follow the thread? i've already done that
Sub? as in follow the thread? i've already done that
Thurp-San ceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gifnpc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gifceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
((perhaps you should close the thread now, sprinklez, before it gets too confusing.))
((perhaps you should close the thread now, sprinklez, before it gets too confusing.))
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12