Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of fire: City Of Magic [ closed ]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
“You seen charmed~” he said to the NightWing, giving her a suprised look when she seemed to have read his mind. Maybe it was just a coincidence? He took the lunch, then shrugged a bit and kept ahold.
“Actias. But you can call me whatever you like~” he said to the approaching HiveWing, winking a bit as he flicked his ears forward.
“So you all go here, huh. If that’s the case, how do I apply?” He asked, the sultry tone still in his voice.
“You seen charmed~” he said to the NightWing, giving her a suprised look when she seemed to have read his mind. Maybe it was just a coincidence? He took the lunch, then shrugged a bit and kept ahold.
“Actias. But you can call me whatever you like~” he said to the approaching HiveWing, winking a bit as he flicked his ears forward.
“So you all go here, huh. If that’s the case, how do I apply?” He asked, the sultry tone still in his voice.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
" Erm- you have to ask Emerald about that- and you have to be a Animus, but you crossed the barrier so i guess your a Animus." She said, flicking around her tail and leading all three of them out of school, " You can sign up tomorrow morning or ask Emerald to join, but just to warn you. If you start out by flirting with every dragon you meet, your going to probably not survive the first day. Oh! Erm- not like die. Oh and also just to make you guys feel better about how i predict stuff and all that is cause i'm a mind-reader and a Seer. Just saying, i don't wat yall feeling uncomfortable around me."
" Erm- you have to ask Emerald about that- and you have to be a Animus, but you crossed the barrier so i guess your a Animus." She said, flicking around her tail and leading all three of them out of school, " You can sign up tomorrow morning or ask Emerald to join, but just to warn you. If you start out by flirting with every dragon you meet, your going to probably not survive the first day. Oh! Erm- not like die. Oh and also just to make you guys feel better about how i predict stuff and all that is cause i'm a mind-reader and a Seer. Just saying, i don't wat yall feeling uncomfortable around me."
Red snapped back to reality just as Secretkeeper said she was a mindreader, and glanced at Viper warily. 'No, stop that, Viper isn't your enemy.' She thought. "It's okay, Secretkeeper. I figured that was the case."
Red snapped back to reality just as Secretkeeper said she was a mindreader, and glanced at Viper warily. 'No, stop that, Viper isn't your enemy.' She thought. "It's okay, Secretkeeper. I figured that was the case."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
“I’m not an Animus..” Actia said, shrugging. It was just a little white lie, so he didn’t know how it could hurt anyone. He moved forward with her, his steps dainty.
“Ha. We all know everyone loves my flirting, Id probably die from them burying me,” He said, smiling self-righteously.
“Well that explains things...” he remarked under his breath.
So can you hear by beautiful voice like this? he thought, flicking his ears sideways to her.
“I’m not an Animus..” Actia said, shrugging. It was just a little white lie, so he didn’t know how it could hurt anyone. He moved forward with her, his steps dainty.
“Ha. We all know everyone loves my flirting, Id probably die from them burying me,” He said, smiling self-righteously.
“Well that explains things...” he remarked under his breath.
So can you hear by beautiful voice like this? he thought, flicking his ears sideways to her.

She rolled her eyes, when she heard the thought she whipped her head and glared at him, " I never said it was a beautiful voice " she snapped, "And if you do die, i can instantly tell why." She said, waving her tail around. As if she was going to smack him. " And yea, erm- kinda weird being the only mind-reader here." She sighed. " And just to say there is a invisible barrier around this city that only Animuses can cross. So at this point everyone knows your a Animus."
She rolled her eyes, when she heard the thought she whipped her head and glared at him, " I never said it was a beautiful voice " she snapped, "And if you do die, i can instantly tell why." She said, waving her tail around. As if she was going to smack him. " And yea, erm- kinda weird being the only mind-reader here." She sighed. " And just to say there is a invisible barrier around this city that only Animuses can cross. So at this point everyone knows your a Animus."
“But you know it is~” He said, quickly raising and lowering his eyebrows.
“Oh. Okay. I’ve only had this ‘aninus’ thing for a couple days, so,” he shrugged. “Still working out the details.” he remarked, before having an idea. He picked up a pebble from the road.
“Ok so like the dragon who I touch this pebble to will be insufferably handsome.” He quickly tapped himself with the pebble.
Nothing changed.
“See. I’m amtotally an animus.” He said, smiling devilishly. They didn’t know he had already enchanted the pebble, right? Ha.
“But you know it is~” He said, quickly raising and lowering his eyebrows.
“Oh. Okay. I’ve only had this ‘aninus’ thing for a couple days, so,” he shrugged. “Still working out the details.” he remarked, before having an idea. He picked up a pebble from the road.
“Ok so like the dragon who I touch this pebble to will be insufferably handsome.” He quickly tapped himself with the pebble.
Nothing changed.
“See. I’m amtotally an animus.” He said, smiling devilishly. They didn’t know he had already enchanted the pebble, right? Ha.

She rolled her eyes, " That's not how it works and, you probably already used that spell on yourself, oh by the way, you wanna know your future? At the end it ends up with you cheating on your wife and your wife murders you. Soooooooo you might wanna drop the flirting." She said, walking faster. She lied about that. But she could study his timelines. She only said it to shut him up. buttttt it might not work. " And Animus magic is something your born with." she said, looking back at the other two.
She rolled her eyes, " That's not how it works and, you probably already used that spell on yourself, oh by the way, you wanna know your future? At the end it ends up with you cheating on your wife and your wife murders you. Soooooooo you might wanna drop the flirting." She said, walking faster. She lied about that. But she could study his timelines. She only said it to shut him up. buttttt it might not work. " And Animus magic is something your born with." she said, looking back at the other two.
Viper wrinkled her nose at the silkwing. Instead of being threatening or defensive, he was flirting with her. She didn't understand dragons sometimes but even this was strange. She filed his name, Actias, in her brain. Viper looked at Secretkeeper surprised when she told everyone she had nightwing powers. "That's okay. I think my father had powers too cause he always found me stealing cookies from the kitchen", Viper said, smiling sadly at the memory. She then thought, I doubt you can read my mind anyways since it is fortified with magic to prevent Queen Wasp from finding me. "Oh and by the way, my name is Viper," she added smiling.
Viper wrinkled her nose at the silkwing. Instead of being threatening or defensive, he was flirting with her. She didn't understand dragons sometimes but even this was strange. She filed his name, Actias, in her brain. Viper looked at Secretkeeper surprised when she told everyone she had nightwing powers. "That's okay. I think my father had powers too cause he always found me stealing cookies from the kitchen", Viper said, smiling sadly at the memory. She then thought, I doubt you can read my mind anyways since it is fortified with magic to prevent Queen Wasp from finding me. "Oh and by the way, my name is Viper," she added smiling.
ldNLSdw.png
" Well that's kind of funny." she said, hiding a laugh, but then wiped it off. At least they had parents. She then made herself smaller, what was it like to even have parents? She heard a loud buzzing/screaming noise whenever Viper thought, She covered her ears, " OW!!! OWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!" it hurt her ears and it made her head ache this was the most dreadful noise she ever heard in her life. " What the heck!? IS SOMEONE TRYING TO MAKE MY EARS BLEED!?"
" Well that's kind of funny." she said, hiding a laugh, but then wiped it off. At least they had parents. She then made herself smaller, what was it like to even have parents? She heard a loud buzzing/screaming noise whenever Viper thought, She covered her ears, " OW!!! OWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!" it hurt her ears and it made her head ache this was the most dreadful noise she ever heard in her life. " What the heck!? IS SOMEONE TRYING TO MAKE MY EARS BLEED!?"
"Yeah," Viper smiled at the little dragonet. "But I won't be able to make more memories with him since he is gone." She looked back at the memories she had with her father when Secretkeeper screamed suddenly. Startled, Viper looked at the nightwing with concern, and explained, "I think it might be cause of my mind. My guardians placed a spell around it to prevent Queen Wasp from finding me and taking me back. You'll be fine as long as you don't read my mind."
"Yeah," Viper smiled at the little dragonet. "But I won't be able to make more memories with him since he is gone." She looked back at the memories she had with her father when Secretkeeper screamed suddenly. Startled, Viper looked at the nightwing with concern, and explained, "I think it might be cause of my mind. My guardians placed a spell around it to prevent Queen Wasp from finding me and taking me back. You'll be fine as long as you don't read my mind."
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12