Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of fire: City Of Magic [ closed ]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Thurp sighs confusingly
"What is this barrier you speak of?"
Thurp sighs confusingly
"What is this barrier you speak of?"
Thurp-San ceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gifnpc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gifceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
After awhile, she finally slipped out the crowd and ended up tumbling in the sand. She flew over the crowd and flew back to her small house. She pushed everything off the table and looked up the history of the barrier in her scrolls. So, if Falcon died....than that meant the barrier grew weak and from the previous founders that died must've been maintaining it.... so ever since it finally broke.
After awhile, she finally slipped out the crowd and ended up tumbling in the sand. She flew over the crowd and flew back to her small house. She pushed everything off the table and looked up the history of the barrier in her scrolls. So, if Falcon died....than that meant the barrier grew weak and from the previous founders that died must've been maintaining it.... so ever since it finally broke.
”It protects the city, and hides it from normal dragons. Non-animus dragons.” Red explained, turning back to the Sandwing. He seemed normal, and didn’t have anything that could be enchanted. ”I’m guessing you aren’t an animus?”
”It protects the city, and hides it from normal dragons. Non-animus dragons.” Red explained, turning back to the Sandwing. He seemed normal, and didn’t have anything that could be enchanted. ”I’m guessing you aren’t an animus?”
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Seafoam was not one to get scared easily, but she shuddered when she saw the barrier. Why? There was no barrier.
Seafoam was not one to get scared easily, but she shuddered when she saw the barrier. Why? There was no barrier.
!!!
Viper followed Secretkeeper into the library, fiddling with her pouch which holds all her animus things. She glanced at the books on the shelf nearby to her and an old and weathered book cover caught her eye. She grabbed it when she heard shouting and saw a seawing and Red arguing. Then looking for Secretkeeper, Viper spotted the nightwing outside of the library clutching her head. A searing pain caught Viper and she spotted burning walls and screaming dragons. She was stunned, horrified. Viper turned to the exit and moved toward Secretkeeper clutching the book still. I need to ask what she saw. The animus wall might be falling...
Viper followed Secretkeeper into the library, fiddling with her pouch which holds all her animus things. She glanced at the books on the shelf nearby to her and an old and weathered book cover caught her eye. She grabbed it when she heard shouting and saw a seawing and Red arguing. Then looking for Secretkeeper, Viper spotted the nightwing outside of the library clutching her head. A searing pain caught Viper and she spotted burning walls and screaming dragons. She was stunned, horrified. Viper turned to the exit and moved toward Secretkeeper clutching the book still. I need to ask what she saw. The animus wall might be falling...
ldNLSdw.png
Seafoam groaned, remembering her history with the dragons outside. She was wanted in the Sea Kingdom. Now, they could find her.
Seafoam groaned, remembering her history with the dragons outside. She was wanted in the Sea Kingdom. Now, they could find her.
!!!
"Oh... yup,i'm not a animus..."
"Oh... yup,i'm not a animus..."
Thurp-San ceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gifnpc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gifceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
((Are we still doing this??))
((Are we still doing this??))
ldNLSdw.png
((I guess it died))
((I guess it died))
!!!
(Yep)
(Yep)
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12