Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Space's RP Stuff
1 2
[center][emoji=gold star] [u][b][size=6]Please do not post here, send me a PM instead! [emoji=gold star][/u][/b][/size] [size=4][b]Hey what's up I'm a big dumb nerd and I'm back on the hunt for roleplays. My interests include non-human characters, focus on worldbuilding/lore, scifi/futuristic, spec bio, and certain horror themes on occasion (non-gory body horror/psychological horror). Feel free to shoot me a PM if ya wanna work something out, or link your already-existing RP for me to look into! I'll potentially consider things that I haven't already stated are a no-go if they align with my interests, including fandoms I'm not in; I'll try to adapt, but be patient with me! ^^' [emoji=book 2] [/center] ----- [center][emoji=ping] [b][u][size=4]=General=[/b][/u][/size] [u]Casual Semi-Lit Writer[/u] My posts are highly flexible depending on the context of the situation, and I'm not strict on response length either. I'm not able to match consecutive 2+ paragraph responses, however. Response time is also flexible, don't worry about posting every day. [u]I appreciate communication![/u] I'm very understanding about delays, writer's block, or wanting to pause/discontinue a roleplay. Don't be afraid to talk to me, I'm a p chill guy. OOC talk is fun, but not required. [u]Collaboration is key![/u] I want our roleplays to be a team effort, and will work with you to pitch ideas and build a solid story. [u]I'm queer, and my characters are too.[/u] Yours don't have to be, but I don't tolerate exclusionism/etc. I'm also aro/ace-spec, so don't expect much in the way of romance unless the relationship(s) feel like a good fit. ----- [center][emoji=familiar heart] [b][u][size=4]=Basically a Guaranteed Yes=[/b][/u][/size] -Original characters and worlds, particularly futuristic settings and non-human species -Lab experiment escape plots -Splatoon (OCs; I use lots of xeno/anthro-style fanon) -OFF (OCs & some canon characters. Fanon-heavy) -Minecraft (OCs, NO YouTuber stuff; highly flexible fanon) ----- [center][emoji=music notes] [b][u][size=4]=Tentative/Case-by-Case=[/b][/u][/size] -SRMTHFG (OCs or canon) -Post-Apocalyptic Setting (no zombies/zombie-like gimmicks) ----- [center][emoji=eliminate] [b][u][size=4]=Not My Style=[/b][/u][/size] -I don't use regular human characters (I don't mind if you do, though!) -Gratuitous descriptions of extreme body horror, visceral gore, or violence/torture (Blood/Violence is fine) -School/Academy Settings -Slice of Life -Anything Superhero-Related (MHA, Marvel, etc.) -Most Mainstream Videogames/Anime -Heavily Adult-Oriented Media -----

Please do not post here,
send me a PM instead!

Hey what's up I'm a big dumb nerd and I'm back on the hunt for roleplays.

My interests include non-human characters, focus on worldbuilding/lore, scifi/futuristic, spec bio, and certain horror themes on occasion (non-gory body horror/psychological horror).

Feel free to shoot me a PM if ya wanna work something out, or link your already-existing RP for me to look into!

I'll potentially consider things that I haven't already stated are a no-go if they align with my interests, including fandoms I'm not in; I'll try to adapt, but be patient with me! ^^'

=General=

Casual Semi-Lit Writer
My posts are highly flexible depending on the context of the situation, and I'm not strict on response length either. I'm not able to match consecutive 2+ paragraph responses, however.
Response time is also flexible, don't worry about posting every day.

I appreciate communication!
I'm very understanding about delays, writer's block, or wanting to pause/discontinue a roleplay. Don't be afraid to talk to me, I'm a p chill guy. OOC talk is fun, but not required.

Collaboration is key!
I want our roleplays to be a team effort, and will work with you to pitch ideas and build a solid story.

I'm queer, and my characters are too.
Yours don't have to be, but I don't tolerate exclusionism/etc. I'm also aro/ace-spec, so don't expect much in the way of romance unless the relationship(s) feel like a good fit.

=Basically a Guaranteed Yes=

-Original characters and worlds, particularly futuristic settings and non-human species

-Lab experiment escape plots

-Splatoon (OCs; I use lots of xeno/anthro-style fanon)

-OFF (OCs & some canon characters. Fanon-heavy)

-Minecraft (OCs, NO YouTuber stuff; highly flexible fanon)

=Tentative/Case-by-Case=

-SRMTHFG (OCs or canon)

-Post-Apocalyptic Setting (no zombies/zombie-like gimmicks)

=Not My Style=

-I don't use regular human characters (I don't mind if you do, though!)

-Gratuitous descriptions of extreme body horror, visceral gore, or violence/torture (Blood/Violence is fine)

-School/Academy Settings

-Slice of Life

-Anything Superhero-Related
(MHA, Marvel, etc.)

-Most Mainstream Videogames/Anime

-Heavily Adult-Oriented Media

Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
res
res
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
Res
Res
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
I'll be interested.
I'll be interested.
@SpaceRobotWifi (Can I just say that your user is really good?)

DID I SEE ALIE- Oooh. *quickly stuffs all my purple alien space people and the 30-50 headcanons I have for them into closets* Most of mine are Galra..... *laughs nervously* I mean, if you're fine with all the different alien species but don't want to include the lions and such specifically, could always do that? *shrugs lightly* Just an offer...

ANYWAY.
I'm always up for space things! I love space themed stuff and am perfectly fine with tossing OCs outside of the fandom setting in with a crossover one if the people I'm rping with are fine with it. That said, I don't mind mythical creatures/monsters/what have you and a good chunk of a lot of the stuff you've listed, actually...
Haven't really done anything with mecha/robots, though. Don't really share fandoms, if you were looking for that sort of setting.

I'd be down with plotting out an alien world or somethin' though! *quietly pushes away the two sister alien species I've personally created and fleshed out under a rug and shoves the other two that don't really have solid info on them into a closet*
Romance is definitely a side thing and not generally my main focus.

I gotta warn you now, though, that I have a rather bad track record when it comes to replying extremely regularly. I'll go a month with a reply a day and then suddenly drop off for almost an entire month(replying before the notif disappears) so if you're not cool with that then... Uhh.... Just ignore me ._.
@SpaceRobotWifi (Can I just say that your user is really good?)

DID I SEE ALIE- Oooh. *quickly stuffs all my purple alien space people and the 30-50 headcanons I have for them into closets* Most of mine are Galra..... *laughs nervously* I mean, if you're fine with all the different alien species but don't want to include the lions and such specifically, could always do that? *shrugs lightly* Just an offer...

ANYWAY.
I'm always up for space things! I love space themed stuff and am perfectly fine with tossing OCs outside of the fandom setting in with a crossover one if the people I'm rping with are fine with it. That said, I don't mind mythical creatures/monsters/what have you and a good chunk of a lot of the stuff you've listed, actually...
Haven't really done anything with mecha/robots, though. Don't really share fandoms, if you were looking for that sort of setting.

I'd be down with plotting out an alien world or somethin' though! *quietly pushes away the two sister alien species I've personally created and fleshed out under a rug and shoves the other two that don't really have solid info on them into a closet*
Romance is definitely a side thing and not generally my main focus.

I gotta warn you now, though, that I have a rather bad track record when it comes to replying extremely regularly. I'll go a month with a reply a day and then suddenly drop off for almost an entire month(replying before the notif disappears) so if you're not cool with that then... Uhh.... Just ignore me ._.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
[center]@HopeRaising Cool, cool. Got any preferences/ideas in mind? ----- [center]@AnacondaMiracle (Hahaha thanks!) But yeah! I'd be down to come up with some sci-fi/space/aliens stuff. A fandom setting is totally optional. I'm very OC-friendly so don't hesitate to speak up about yer kiddos. [emoji=new friend] As for Voltron, the deal is just that I haven't watched it so I'm not familiar with the lore (and got tired of people asking about doing Paladins-related stuff when I'm interested in literally every aspect of the show [i]but[/i] them), but I could attempt to take a crash course in Galra, haha. And uh, don't stress on reply times! I understand if you have IRL stuff come up or can't think of what to write [size=2](just lemme know that you're doing okay so I don't worry about ya).[/size] Would you like to talk this out some more in PMs?
@HopeRaising

Cool, cool. Got any preferences/ideas in mind?

@AnacondaMiracle

(Hahaha thanks!)

But yeah! I'd be down to come up with some sci-fi/space/aliens stuff.
A fandom setting is totally optional. I'm very OC-friendly so don't hesitate to speak up about yer kiddos.

As for Voltron, the deal is just that I haven't watched it so I'm not familiar with the lore (and got tired of people asking about doing Paladins-related stuff when I'm interested in literally every aspect of the show but them), but I could attempt to take a crash course in Galra, haha.

And uh, don't stress on reply times! I understand if you have IRL stuff come up or can't think of what to write (just lemme know that you're doing okay so I don't worry about ya).

Would you like to talk this out some more in PMs?
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
[center][emoji=left wing][emoji=gear][emoji=right wing] [font=lucida console][size=6][b]Bomp

Bomp
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
The monster, Mythical, cryptids sounds fun to me
The monster, Mythical, cryptids sounds fun to me
@spacerobotwifi

I’d be up for a sentient mecha rp. Either that or an FR one
@spacerobotwifi

I’d be up for a sentient mecha rp. Either that or an FR one
@HopeRaising

Aye, good to know. You wanna take this up in PMs/Discord? I've got plenty of concepts for plots/characters that we could toss around.

@BlitzRyu

Ooh yeah, I can do either. Robots would range in size from larger mechs to human-sized robots, so whatever you prefer. I've got a ton of robo-OCs, haha.

And dragon stuff is honestly pretty flexible too. I've got clans in Arcane and Lightning, and a small group in the homeland of the Kitsune subspecies.

As above, we can get to planning plots and stuff in DMs or on Discord, whichever you use.
@HopeRaising

Aye, good to know. You wanna take this up in PMs/Discord? I've got plenty of concepts for plots/characters that we could toss around.

@BlitzRyu

Ooh yeah, I can do either. Robots would range in size from larger mechs to human-sized robots, so whatever you prefer. I've got a ton of robo-OCs, haha.

And dragon stuff is honestly pretty flexible too. I've got clans in Arcane and Lightning, and a small group in the homeland of the Kitsune subspecies.

As above, we can get to planning plots and stuff in DMs or on Discord, whichever you use.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2