Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP Jade Mountain [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
"Are you sure? I mean, it's always possible someone else might have said that, but I'm fairly sure it was you. Well, tell the person who said that I said thanks." Dreamtamer said, a puzzled hint to her voice. "And no, but hey. I meet all kinda of people under strange circumstances. I remember meeting one of my good buds, Warbringer. Oh boy, War is something else." The Nightwing let out a small chuckle as she recalled the memory, and the good times she had with her friend. Well, not good times, but definately entertaining times.
"Are you sure? I mean, it's always possible someone else might have said that, but I'm fairly sure it was you. Well, tell the person who said that I said thanks." Dreamtamer said, a puzzled hint to her voice. "And no, but hey. I meet all kinda of people under strange circumstances. I remember meeting one of my good buds, Warbringer. Oh boy, War is something else." The Nightwing let out a small chuckle as she recalled the memory, and the good times she had with her friend. Well, not good times, but definately entertaining times.
WsNF1Ur.png
*fell asleep on the ground*
*fell asleep on the ground*
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
"Oh, uh..." Dreamtamer stared at the now asleep Sol, her light blue eyes showing a blank expression. She lightly poked the sleeping dragon on his shoulder with her small talons, attempting to wake him up. "Hey, uh, Glass was it? Could you help me carry this guy to the dorm rooms? I'd feel kinda bad making him doze off here and get sore."
"Oh, uh..." Dreamtamer stared at the now asleep Sol, her light blue eyes showing a blank expression. She lightly poked the sleeping dragon on his shoulder with her small talons, attempting to wake him up. "Hey, uh, Glass was it? Could you help me carry this guy to the dorm rooms? I'd feel kinda bad making him doze off here and get sore."
WsNF1Ur.png
Glass nodded. “Yeah, I’d be happy to! If... if I actually knew where the dorm was...” He hadn’t exactly memorized the school layout yet, but he knew from a few glances at the map that it would be somewhere relatively close.
Glass nodded. “Yeah, I’d be happy to! If... if I actually knew where the dorm was...” He hadn’t exactly memorized the school layout yet, but he knew from a few glances at the map that it would be somewhere relatively close.
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
"I know where it is, you'll just have to follow me. Get his hind limbs, alright?" Dreamtamer said with a confident tone, her robin's egg blue optics now twinkling, now that she had a rough idea what to do. You're always better off with a plan, even if it's terrible or vague. She wrapped her forearms beneath the slumbering dragon's upper torso, ready to heave him up.
"I know where it is, you'll just have to follow me. Get his hind limbs, alright?" Dreamtamer said with a confident tone, her robin's egg blue optics now twinkling, now that she had a rough idea what to do. You're always better off with a plan, even if it's terrible or vague. She wrapped her forearms beneath the slumbering dragon's upper torso, ready to heave him up.
WsNF1Ur.png
As carefully as he could, trying not to wake his friend, Glass lifted him up. “Alright, leas the way, Dreamtamer.”
As carefully as he could, trying not to wake his friend, Glass lifted him up. “Alright, leas the way, Dreamtamer.”
It took more than a bit of force for Dream's petite frame to lift up Sol's front, but she was more than glad to know Glass had his section covered. "Yup, let's just get out of the dining hall." Dreamtamer said before concentrating on a mental map of the Academy, determining where the Jade dorm rooms would be. Most likely next to the Pearl winglet's dorms, as they were the newest closest to Copper. So, that's where she made her way towards through the maze of tunnels.
It took more than a bit of force for Dream's petite frame to lift up Sol's front, but she was more than glad to know Glass had his section covered. "Yup, let's just get out of the dining hall." Dreamtamer said before concentrating on a mental map of the Academy, determining where the Jade dorm rooms would be. Most likely next to the Pearl winglet's dorms, as they were the newest closest to Copper. So, that's where she made her way towards through the maze of tunnels.
WsNF1Ur.png
*Twitches in sleep*
GO AWAY! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!
*swipes furiously at air*
*Twitches in sleep*
GO AWAY! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!
*swipes furiously at air*
Glass almost dropped Sol in surprise. “Alright, I hope you can get us there quick,” he whispered to Dream. “I think we’re waking him up.”
Glass almost dropped Sol in surprise. “Alright, I hope you can get us there quick,” he whispered to Dream. “I think we’re waking him up.”
“NO MOM! NO CACTUS!”
*Tail hit Glass in the face*
“NO MOM! NO CACTUS!”
*Tail hit Glass in the face*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27