Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP Jade Mountain [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
Wow Glass thought Dreamtamer was very pretty. Her blue eyes stood out on her scales, and she looked so happy. “Hi. I’m Glass. This in the Jade Winglet.” He gestured to his friends behind him.
Wow Glass thought Dreamtamer was very pretty. Her blue eyes stood out on her scales, and she looked so happy. “Hi. I’m Glass. This in the Jade Winglet.” He gestured to his friends behind him.
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
*Over a mouthful of feathers*
Do you know where the sleeping caves are by any chance? You look as smart as Starflight himself and you’ve obviously been here longer than any of my winglet.”
Sol thought Dreamtamer was beautiful and wanted to find out more her.
*Over a mouthful of feathers*
Do you know where the sleeping caves are by any chance? You look as smart as Starflight himself and you’ve obviously been here longer than any of my winglet.”
Sol thought Dreamtamer was beautiful and wanted to find out more her.
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
"Oh, as I just said, it's Dreamtamer. And, I'm in the Copper Winglet, it's been around for a bit longer than the Jade, and we've all been acquainted with each other. And, not all meat tastes like chicken, but a lot does. Also, what was that sentence about the Scorpion's Den? I didn't know Ice and Sandwings got their heads out of their tails long enough to get over each other's political situation.", Dreamtamer took a short before continuing on, "I didn't mean to be rude, but those two tribes have been at each other's throats for ages. I thought their pride was larger than the three moons. Also, why would I judge for your mother being a crime lordess? Oh- and I got a scholarship to go here. Father said I was 'throwing away my knowledge' by hanging out in the slums, so he made me come here once he got the letter in the mail saying the application he sent for me was accepted. Kinda miss the gang, but I'm sure I can fit in here. And hello Glass, nice to meet you."
"Oh, as I just said, it's Dreamtamer. And, I'm in the Copper Winglet, it's been around for a bit longer than the Jade, and we've all been acquainted with each other. And, not all meat tastes like chicken, but a lot does. Also, what was that sentence about the Scorpion's Den? I didn't know Ice and Sandwings got their heads out of their tails long enough to get over each other's political situation.", Dreamtamer took a short before continuing on, "I didn't mean to be rude, but those two tribes have been at each other's throats for ages. I thought their pride was larger than the three moons. Also, why would I judge for your mother being a crime lordess? Oh- and I got a scholarship to go here. Father said I was 'throwing away my knowledge' by hanging out in the slums, so he made me come here once he got the letter in the mail saying the application he sent for me was accepted. Kinda miss the gang, but I'm sure I can fit in here. And hello Glass, nice to meet you."
WsNF1Ur.png
“...uh. I am kinda offended by that. My mother is the most just ruler the Scorpion Den has ever seen. Secondly, this is a school about peace. If there are any Sandwings and Icewings here, they would want peace, not more war. Thats what this school was founded on and I’ll stand by that no matter what.” Sol was finishing up his chicken when he decided to leave. “I just need to get some rest. I need sleep. Do you know where the sleeping caves are?”
“...uh. I am kinda offended by that. My mother is the most just ruler the Scorpion Den has ever seen. Secondly, this is a school about peace. If there are any Sandwings and Icewings here, they would want peace, not more war. Thats what this school was founded on and I’ll stand by that no matter what.” Sol was finishing up his chicken when he decided to leave. “I just need to get some rest. I need sleep. Do you know where the sleeping caves are?”
"I-I didn't mean to be rude, I'm sorry. It's just, yeesh, nationalism is a very rampant string of thought and loyalty. And, I-I'm sorry to drag on your mother like that, but the Scorpion Den was originally built on treason and crime, and so most rulers have been classified as 'smugglers', 'crime lords', and the like." Dreamtamer stated, her original grin now faltering into an awkward resting face. "But yes, I can show you around. Just let your buds finish what they're doing and I can lead you to the dormatories."
"I-I didn't mean to be rude, I'm sorry. It's just, yeesh, nationalism is a very rampant string of thought and loyalty. And, I-I'm sorry to drag on your mother like that, but the Scorpion Den was originally built on treason and crime, and so most rulers have been classified as 'smugglers', 'crime lords', and the like." Dreamtamer stated, her original grin now faltering into an awkward resting face. "But yes, I can show you around. Just let your buds finish what they're doing and I can lead you to the dormatories."
WsNF1Ur.png
“Ok. But don’t you ever talk about my mother like that again. You know, I bet she would survive if she touched the eye of onyx if Thorn let her. “
“Ok. But don’t you ever talk about my mother like that again. You know, I bet she would survive if she touched the eye of onyx if Thorn let her. “
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit a sweet spot like that." Dreamtamer sighed apologetically. "Also, thank you for that comment you said eralier, Sol. Mighty appreciated." The vibrant Nightwing said back towards the previously angered student, trying to repair the amount of damage she had done. D*mn her know-it-all attitude.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit a sweet spot like that." Dreamtamer sighed apologetically. "Also, thank you for that comment you said eralier, Sol. Mighty appreciated." The vibrant Nightwing said back towards the previously angered student, trying to repair the amount of damage she had done. D*mn her know-it-all attitude.
WsNF1Ur.png
*starts blushing*
“Uh... I didn’t say anything”
Did I seriously say that out loud?? Sol thought. I’m such an idiot.
*starts blushing*
“Uh... I didn’t say anything”
Did I seriously say that out loud?? Sol thought. I’m such an idiot.
“It’s alright,” Glass bumped her shoulder. “It’s the first day. We all make mistakes. Did I tell you that I met Sol by running straight into him?”
“It’s alright,” Glass bumped her shoulder. “It’s the first day. We all make mistakes. Did I tell you that I met Sol by running straight into him?”
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
“Yeah. My head still hurts.” Sol replied
“Yeah. My head still hurts.” Sol replied
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27