Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP Jade Mountain [Closed]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
There were sounds all around. He swore he’d heard something out there. He felt like a pair of eyes were piercing through his head. He kept going, disregarding everything when he saw Star lying in the river. “Star!!!” He shouted. Tears started swelling in his eyes as he saw her. “Star!!!! Please wake up! We can’t do this without you, I can’t do this with out you.” It felt weird saying it out loud but he meant it. He meant everything, every word he said. He pulled her onto shore and with a close examination, he saw she was burned. What? How are these here? As he flipped he on her back, he saw the cut down her neck. There was definitely someone or something else here. “COME OUT!” Sol shouted. “I’m not afraid anymore!! You are not taking either of my friends today. A picture flashed through his head of him and his friend, the last time he ever saw him. He had to. He wasn’t safe here. She wasn’t safe here. Star’s wolf was there as well, whimpering. It has to be done, no more secrets. He held his armband and took them to the distortion realm. He had nothing here that would help her out there, but maybe in here, he would have a chance. He lightly put his talons over the pendant Star gave him. His mind went black that second. “Star?” He said. “I’m here. Where are you? Who did this too you?”
There were sounds all around. He swore he’d heard something out there. He felt like a pair of eyes were piercing through his head. He kept going, disregarding everything when he saw Star lying in the river. “Star!!!” He shouted. Tears started swelling in his eyes as he saw her. “Star!!!! Please wake up! We can’t do this without you, I can’t do this with out you.” It felt weird saying it out loud but he meant it. He meant everything, every word he said. He pulled her onto shore and with a close examination, he saw she was burned. What? How are these here? As he flipped he on her back, he saw the cut down her neck. There was definitely someone or something else here. “COME OUT!” Sol shouted. “I’m not afraid anymore!! You are not taking either of my friends today. A picture flashed through his head of him and his friend, the last time he ever saw him. He had to. He wasn’t safe here. She wasn’t safe here. Star’s wolf was there as well, whimpering. It has to be done, no more secrets. He held his armband and took them to the distortion realm. He had nothing here that would help her out there, but maybe in here, he would have a chance. He lightly put his talons over the pendant Star gave him. His mind went black that second. “Star?” He said. “I’m here. Where are you? Who did this too you?”
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
Midnight felt the hairs on her back begin to stand on end and she backed away from Sol as quickly as she could. What is he doing? Her eyes were wide with fear, yet the instinct to protect Star was greater. Planning the jump in her mind she thought of all the weak places on a dragon. Her hesitation felt as if it was about to consume her and she wouldn't be able to do this. She shook her head and pushed all her worries aside. For Star, Her mind cried. She lept.

Star felt something tug gently at the edge of her mind as she drifted back into 'consciousness'. What the? Sol? You used the pendant! Wh-what's wrong? She could feel his waves of sadness wash over her and she began to panic. Sol? What happened? Is my body okay? Am I okay? Where's Midnight? And what do you mean, 'Who did this to you'?
Midnight felt the hairs on her back begin to stand on end and she backed away from Sol as quickly as she could. What is he doing? Her eyes were wide with fear, yet the instinct to protect Star was greater. Planning the jump in her mind she thought of all the weak places on a dragon. Her hesitation felt as if it was about to consume her and she wouldn't be able to do this. She shook her head and pushed all her worries aside. For Star, Her mind cried. She lept.

Star felt something tug gently at the edge of her mind as she drifted back into 'consciousness'. What the? Sol? You used the pendant! Wh-what's wrong? She could feel his waves of sadness wash over her and she began to panic. Sol? What happened? Is my body okay? Am I okay? Where's Midnight? And what do you mean, 'Who did this to you'?
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
Sol was so relieved that she was alive. At first her voice scared him, but he was filled with joy.
“Star, whatever you do, try not to wake up. I believe someone is stalking us. When I found your body in the river, I assumed you were dead, then I saw these burn markings and this gnarly slash down your neck and omg so much has happened and I missed your for the last twenty minutes you’ve been unconscious for.
Isn’t Midnight your wolf? If it is, I think she’s with us, hopefully not running wild right now. But in all honesty, please please PLEASE don’t wake up. Your are safe I know but if you wake up now, you will be in so much pain I can’t even fathom.
Sol was so relieved that she was alive. At first her voice scared him, but he was filled with joy.
“Star, whatever you do, try not to wake up. I believe someone is stalking us. When I found your body in the river, I assumed you were dead, then I saw these burn markings and this gnarly slash down your neck and omg so much has happened and I missed your for the last twenty minutes you’ve been unconscious for.
Isn’t Midnight your wolf? If it is, I think she’s with us, hopefully not running wild right now. But in all honesty, please please PLEASE don’t wake up. Your are safe I know but if you wake up now, you will be in so much pain I can’t even fathom.
Star stood in shock from all the knowledge Sol had gained. "Wow. That's a lot. Sol the burn marks were from a little... mishap with some fire, but I don't know where the gash came from. Also... I'm offended!" She spread her wings and planted her feet in the 'dreamscape' (of sorts). "Midnight would never run from me! But Sol. You need to wake up. Something's wrong. I can normally find Midnight, in this... place, but she's blocking me out and I can't reach her. Please wake up and protect my body. Ugh." She barely suppressed a shudder. "That sounds wrong. Just... protect me." Then she pushed Sol out of her mind with all her might. He'd be okay. Right?
Star stood in shock from all the knowledge Sol had gained. "Wow. That's a lot. Sol the burn marks were from a little... mishap with some fire, but I don't know where the gash came from. Also... I'm offended!" She spread her wings and planted her feet in the 'dreamscape' (of sorts). "Midnight would never run from me! But Sol. You need to wake up. Something's wrong. I can normally find Midnight, in this... place, but she's blocking me out and I can't reach her. Please wake up and protect my body. Ugh." She barely suppressed a shudder. "That sounds wrong. Just... protect me." Then she pushed Sol out of her mind with all her might. He'd be okay. Right?
Sol couldn’t handle the headache after Star kicked him from the dream. Did I do something wrong? He asked himself. He made the ground like cotton fluff so she could rest easily and healed all her wounds. It won’t be long before someone would find the tear, but Sol wasn’t ready. He just sat there puzzled. He wanted to stay, and Midnight was there, so why couldn’t she connect with her? He went over to Star’s body again. Star, you’ve gotta wake up. I know you can do it. Please don’t hurt me when you open your eyes I promise it’s safe. It’s just... I guess what I call the Void.
Sol couldn’t handle the headache after Star kicked him from the dream. Did I do something wrong? He asked himself. He made the ground like cotton fluff so she could rest easily and healed all her wounds. It won’t be long before someone would find the tear, but Sol wasn’t ready. He just sat there puzzled. He wanted to stay, and Midnight was there, so why couldn’t she connect with her? He went over to Star’s body again. Star, you’ve gotta wake up. I know you can do it. Please don’t hurt me when you open your eyes I promise it’s safe. It’s just... I guess what I call the Void.
Midnight went reeling in the air as the dragon opened his eyes. She growled, low and deep, and bared her teeth. Then she saw the tear drop from his eye as he looked at Star. He loves her. Midnight planted both her paws and dug her claws into the ground. She reached into the deepest recesses of her mind. Her fur rose along her back and blue runes appeared on her fur. Her eyes fluttered open and glowed a bright blue. Star. Come back.

Star felt a tugging at the corner of her mind. Star. Come back. But it's so nice here. Star. Come back. No matter what she said the voice kept repeating itself, Star. Come Back. Star. Come back. STAR. COME BACK. Finally, Star relented. Alright. Bring me back. She felt a cool breeze brush her snout and gently opened her eyes. She saw Sol standing above her and smiled. She pushed herself away from the moist ground and gave him a quick hug. Something was wrong. She saw Midnight standing away from Sol with her runes still faintly glowing. Ah. Smart one she is. "Midnight," she said cautiously, "Come here." Midnight padded over, but Star could tell she knew something was off too. Then Star gave a sly smile and kissed Sol right on his forehead. Midnight looked like she would laugh if wolves could.
Midnight went reeling in the air as the dragon opened his eyes. She growled, low and deep, and bared her teeth. Then she saw the tear drop from his eye as he looked at Star. He loves her. Midnight planted both her paws and dug her claws into the ground. She reached into the deepest recesses of her mind. Her fur rose along her back and blue runes appeared on her fur. Her eyes fluttered open and glowed a bright blue. Star. Come back.

Star felt a tugging at the corner of her mind. Star. Come back. But it's so nice here. Star. Come back. No matter what she said the voice kept repeating itself, Star. Come Back. Star. Come back. STAR. COME BACK. Finally, Star relented. Alright. Bring me back. She felt a cool breeze brush her snout and gently opened her eyes. She saw Sol standing above her and smiled. She pushed herself away from the moist ground and gave him a quick hug. Something was wrong. She saw Midnight standing away from Sol with her runes still faintly glowing. Ah. Smart one she is. "Midnight," she said cautiously, "Come here." Midnight padded over, but Star could tell she knew something was off too. Then Star gave a sly smile and kissed Sol right on his forehead. Midnight looked like she would laugh if wolves could.
W-w-w-What just happened?! Sol’s mind was frantic. Was he supposed to do something back? He had never had this happen to him before. “WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!” He blurted out. “I D-D-DON’T K-K-KNOW...” he couldn’t even speak properly. He started blushing hard. “Ha ya! YEAH! Everything is ok here.” He made a soft pillowy bed out of leaves and he just fell on it. He was so confused. What did it mean? Is this supposed to be secret or is this something everyone should know? He decided to keep it between her and him. “I’m sorry I am still recovering from shock but j-just why?”
W-w-w-What just happened?! Sol’s mind was frantic. Was he supposed to do something back? He had never had this happen to him before. “WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!” He blurted out. “I D-D-DON’T K-K-KNOW...” he couldn’t even speak properly. He started blushing hard. “Ha ya! YEAH! Everything is ok here.” He made a soft pillowy bed out of leaves and he just fell on it. He was so confused. What did it mean? Is this supposed to be secret or is this something everyone should know? He decided to keep it between her and him. “I’m sorry I am still recovering from shock but j-just why?”
Star laughed at Sol's, well, Sol-ness. "I didn't even kiss you on the snout silly. Come on. We need to get going. Something's not right. We'll be able to spot danger better from the air."
Star laughed at Sol's, well, Sol-ness. "I didn't even kiss you on the snout silly. Come on. We need to get going. Something's not right. We'll be able to spot danger better from the air."
“OK!” He shouted. What could she mean by “something’s not right?” Does she sense the presence I do as well? Is it something I could do for her? “Good idea.” He vaulted himself up, up, high in the air, waiting for her instruction.
“OK!” He shouted. What could she mean by “something’s not right?” Does she sense the presence I do as well? Is it something I could do for her? “Good idea.” He vaulted himself up, up, high in the air, waiting for her instruction.
Star followed Sol up into the air, making sure to grab Midnight before she left. She wasn't losing her again. "Well? What are we waiting for? Sol someone's down there. You were talking to me about it before and I think you're right. We need to get out of here. Let's continue on. Midnight will survey for us. She is already pretty shaken. She knows something too."
Star followed Sol up into the air, making sure to grab Midnight before she left. She wasn't losing her again. "Well? What are we waiting for? Sol someone's down there. You were talking to me about it before and I think you're right. We need to get out of here. Let's continue on. Midnight will survey for us. She is already pretty shaken. She knows something too."
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27