Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP Jade Mountain [Closed]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27
"I think we should go flying silly. A killer would expect you to hide in your dorm like a turtle. Meet me at my room!" She giddily ran down the hallway to get to her room before Sol did.
"I think we should go flying silly. A killer would expect you to hide in your dorm like a turtle. Meet me at my room!" She giddily ran down the hallway to get to her room before Sol did.
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
Sol was right on her tail. As they approached Stars room, he almost forgot to ask her. “Won’t you get in trouble? Do you really want break the rules just because of some stunt I’m trying to pull off
Sol was right on her tail. As they approached Stars room, he almost forgot to ask her. “Won’t you get in trouble? Do you really want break the rules just because of some stunt I’m trying to pull off
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
"Of course I do! Who cares about the rules! Now come on! Let's go!" Star gently set Midnight on the ground and bent down to let her climb onto her back. "I'm ready," her eyes twinkled with a mischievous smile, "Are you?"
"Of course I do! Who cares about the rules! Now come on! Let's go!" Star gently set Midnight on the ground and bent down to let her climb onto her back. "I'm ready," her eyes twinkled with a mischievous smile, "Are you?"
“Oh Moon, you didn’t even have to ask.” Sol started blushing before he realized that he was. Sol had never been asked out to fly before, more or less from a dragon he liked. So many emotions fluttered inside of him as he walked with her towards the exit. Then, to Sol’s terror, he heard talons clicking against stone. “Tsk tsk tsk! Students trying to skip classes already? Hopefully that’s not what your trying to do because we would be very disappointed. Haven’t you heard the second gong ring? If your late, you’ll get a tardy and off course no one wants that right?” Tsunami stood behind them staring at them. Sol didn’t want to put Star in a place place after all, it was only their second day at this school. “It was my idea.” Sol admitted. “I wanted to do this and brought her into this so whatever your going to do with me, just do it now.” He knew that Tsunami already hated him. There was no need for there to be another grudge going around. “Just get to class and I’ll forget about this. Just next time, don’t try to pull anything ok?” Sol looked at her. “Ok.” He said, though he was crossing his claws.
“Oh Moon, you didn’t even have to ask.” Sol started blushing before he realized that he was. Sol had never been asked out to fly before, more or less from a dragon he liked. So many emotions fluttered inside of him as he walked with her towards the exit. Then, to Sol’s terror, he heard talons clicking against stone. “Tsk tsk tsk! Students trying to skip classes already? Hopefully that’s not what your trying to do because we would be very disappointed. Haven’t you heard the second gong ring? If your late, you’ll get a tardy and off course no one wants that right?” Tsunami stood behind them staring at them. Sol didn’t want to put Star in a place place after all, it was only their second day at this school. “It was my idea.” Sol admitted. “I wanted to do this and brought her into this so whatever your going to do with me, just do it now.” He knew that Tsunami already hated him. There was no need for there to be another grudge going around. “Just get to class and I’ll forget about this. Just next time, don’t try to pull anything ok?” Sol looked at her. “Ok.” He said, though he was crossing his claws.
Sorry! I went on a trip and I absolutely hate typing on mobile!
Star hissed, "Stuck up squidbrain. Just because you were in a prophecy doesn't give you any more jerk rights than the next dragon." After Sol had hastily apologized she strode closer to the entrance. I don't care what that lizard thinks. We're going flying." She spread her wings and took off into the sky, a bit relived that Tsunami hadn't noticed the black wolf on her back.
Sorry! I went on a trip and I absolutely hate typing on mobile!
Star hissed, "Stuck up squidbrain. Just because you were in a prophecy doesn't give you any more jerk rights than the next dragon." After Sol had hastily apologized she strode closer to the entrance. I don't care what that lizard thinks. We're going flying." She spread her wings and took off into the sky, a bit relived that Tsunami hadn't noticed the black wolf on her back.
And that’s why I love her.Sol thought to himself. He had always pictured being with someone fierce and intelligent. Now that opportunity was flying off. If he went, he would probably get beat by Tsunami, but if he didn’t, he would disappoint the one he loved. He decided to go with her. “Wait up!” He shout as he shot out of the entrance and into the sky. “Man, those caves are so tight in there.” He said to her. “I haven’t been able to stretch my wings in like forever. One more day and I would have gone mentally insane.”
And that’s why I love her.Sol thought to himself. He had always pictured being with someone fierce and intelligent. Now that opportunity was flying off. If he went, he would probably get beat by Tsunami, but if he didn’t, he would disappoint the one he loved. He decided to go with her. “Wait up!” He shout as he shot out of the entrance and into the sky. “Man, those caves are so tight in there.” He said to her. “I haven’t been able to stretch my wings in like forever. One more day and I would have gone mentally insane.”
So sorry I keep missing my stupid alerts!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHH

Star smiled and laughed as she twirled next to this wonderful dragon in the sky. She felt Midnight climb higher on her back and the normally regal and controlled alpha wolf wagged her tail until it seemed it would fall off and howled out of pure amazement and joy. "So," Star said, turning towards Sol, "Where do you want to go?"
So sorry I keep missing my stupid alerts!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHH

Star smiled and laughed as she twirled next to this wonderful dragon in the sky. She felt Midnight climb higher on her back and the normally regal and controlled alpha wolf wagged her tail until it seemed it would fall off and howled out of pure amazement and joy. "So," Star said, turning towards Sol, "Where do you want to go?"
“Anywhere but there.” Sol said. “Mama Tsu will have our heads if she finds out we did this.” Sol did a flip in the air and then thought about something. “Hey Star, what if you and I ditched school, and went to the old old Night Kingdom? When Darkstalker was here, he completely set it back to how it was before it got all destroyed and robbed. After the fact, everyone just left it behind after Darkstalker disappeared. My theory is that there is still treasure there and since the Nightwings had the most back in his day, if we discovered that, we would be the richest dragons in Pyrriha! Think of it! We could salvage the entire castle and make it our personal home. How would that sound?”
“Anywhere but there.” Sol said. “Mama Tsu will have our heads if she finds out we did this.” Sol did a flip in the air and then thought about something. “Hey Star, what if you and I ditched school, and went to the old old Night Kingdom? When Darkstalker was here, he completely set it back to how it was before it got all destroyed and robbed. After the fact, everyone just left it behind after Darkstalker disappeared. My theory is that there is still treasure there and since the Nightwings had the most back in his day, if we discovered that, we would be the richest dragons in Pyrriha! Think of it! We could salvage the entire castle and make it our personal home. How would that sound?”
Star tried to hide a smile behind her claws at Sol's 'Mama Tsu' joke, but replied enthusiastically at the prospect of the old Night Kingdom. "Yes! Let's go!" Her eyes gleamed at the prospect of treasure, as most dragons' would. "Let's get that treasure," she cried, pumping her fist into the air. She blew past Sol and towards the sea, which she longed to see again and a kingdom full of treasure and glory.
Star tried to hide a smile behind her claws at Sol's 'Mama Tsu' joke, but replied enthusiastically at the prospect of the old Night Kingdom. "Yes! Let's go!" Her eyes gleamed at the prospect of treasure, as most dragons' would. "Let's get that treasure," she cried, pumping her fist into the air. She blew past Sol and towards the sea, which she longed to see again and a kingdom full of treasure and glory.
“Whoa! Somebody’s excited.” Then Sol realized something. “If we leave the school, our queens will be mad at us too. Are we actually sure we want to do this?”
“Whoa! Somebody’s excited.” Then Sol realized something. “If we leave the school, our queens will be mad at us too. Are we actually sure we want to do this?”
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27