Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP Jade Mountain [Closed]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
Star tilted her head, confused, for she knew that was a flat-out lie. Well two can play at that game. Stop! Her mind shouted at her angrily. He is one of your only friends here! Don't mess it up! "Of course," she gave an awkward laugh and put her right talon behind her head, "I do that sometimes!"
Star tilted her head, confused, for she knew that was a flat-out lie. Well two can play at that game. Stop! Her mind shouted at her angrily. He is one of your only friends here! Don't mess it up! "Of course," she gave an awkward laugh and put her right talon behind her head, "I do that sometimes!"
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
“Ummm... ok then? Can we get on with some more serious matters? Something is threatening me and pretty much all of you too I think. You guys can’t be around me if. If you are, the assassin might kill you too. That’s the last thing I need right now. I care about you guys.” Not really. Your lying to them.his mind shouted. He wanted to be alone and if this is how he was going to do that, he was probably as bad as the killer trying to catch him. Sol spotted Equinox behind Star. “Gosh why does everyone HAVE to care what I do?”
“Ummm... ok then? Can we get on with some more serious matters? Something is threatening me and pretty much all of you too I think. You guys can’t be around me if. If you are, the assassin might kill you too. That’s the last thing I need right now. I care about you guys.” Not really. Your lying to them.his mind shouted. He wanted to be alone and if this is how he was going to do that, he was probably as bad as the killer trying to catch him. Sol spotted Equinox behind Star. “Gosh why does everyone HAVE to care what I do?”
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
Star backed away, surprised at the snappiness that was coming from this good-natured dragon. "Well... okay then Sol. I can see you're having a rough time right now, and I think you'd rather spend it alone. I'm going to go now, okay?" She turned and walked out of the room. She looked back and poked her head around the door really quick. "Oh! I have a gift for you too! I know you may be a little grumpy and scared and sad, I think most of us are, but I have these things from the Sea Kingdom that are actually really helpful!" Star pulled two shimmering stones from her bag resting at her side. "They're small enough to fit into a necklace," Star pulled a pendant out with the same looking stone from her pack, slipping it over her head, and handed one to Equinox and one to Sol, "And they'll let us communicate whenever we need! Just hold the stone in your talons and think of the dragon you want to communicate with! I've been using them to talk to my dad back home. It works with every dragon, not just ones at the school, and is kinda like the dreamvisitors except better!" She awaited their reactions hopefully, she thought they were a great idea, but she didn't know if her friends would too.
Star backed away, surprised at the snappiness that was coming from this good-natured dragon. "Well... okay then Sol. I can see you're having a rough time right now, and I think you'd rather spend it alone. I'm going to go now, okay?" She turned and walked out of the room. She looked back and poked her head around the door really quick. "Oh! I have a gift for you too! I know you may be a little grumpy and scared and sad, I think most of us are, but I have these things from the Sea Kingdom that are actually really helpful!" Star pulled two shimmering stones from her bag resting at her side. "They're small enough to fit into a necklace," Star pulled a pendant out with the same looking stone from her pack, slipping it over her head, and handed one to Equinox and one to Sol, "And they'll let us communicate whenever we need! Just hold the stone in your talons and think of the dragon you want to communicate with! I've been using them to talk to my dad back home. It works with every dragon, not just ones at the school, and is kinda like the dreamvisitors except better!" She awaited their reactions hopefully, she thought they were a great idea, but she didn't know if her friends would too.
Sol stared at the amulet. Is this a trick? Should he trust her? And most importantly, did she know his secret? This necklace made him... unsettled. “Hey Star, you said that you just press down on the stone and wala, your communication is complete? That sounds like magic. How did you get these?” Sol was hesitant on saying the last part, but he knew he had to. “Why would you give them to us?” What kind of enchantments we’re on this thing? Could they see where the others were and what they were doing?
Sol stared at the amulet. Is this a trick? Should he trust her? And most importantly, did she know his secret? This necklace made him... unsettled. “Hey Star, you said that you just press down on the stone and wala, your communication is complete? That sounds like magic. How did you get these?” Sol was hesitant on saying the last part, but he knew he had to. “Why would you give them to us?” What kind of enchantments we’re on this thing? Could they see where the others were and what they were doing?
Star stepped back a little, confused, "I promise Sol, they're okay," she felt like her hurt feelings showed all over her. "I- I'm going to go. If you don't trust them, you can leave them with me, but I promise I have the best intentions. Leave them in my room if you no longer want them." She rushed out of the room into her dorm. She slammed the door behind her and rushed over to the pack. Why did dragons have to be so hard? If they were all like wolves the world would be a better place, but she had to push herself to her classes. She packed her bag and pulled out her map and schedule. First class, history. I'd better be going then. Her alpha wolf followed her to her class. At this point Star could care less what others thought. She scooped Midnight into her talons and kept walking, ignoring the odd stares she got.
Star stepped back a little, confused, "I promise Sol, they're okay," she felt like her hurt feelings showed all over her. "I- I'm going to go. If you don't trust them, you can leave them with me, but I promise I have the best intentions. Leave them in my room if you no longer want them." She rushed out of the room into her dorm. She slammed the door behind her and rushed over to the pack. Why did dragons have to be so hard? If they were all like wolves the world would be a better place, but she had to push herself to her classes. She packed her bag and pulled out her map and schedule. First class, history. I'd better be going then. Her alpha wolf followed her to her class. At this point Star could care less what others thought. She scooped Midnight into her talons and kept walking, ignoring the odd stares she got.
Sol closed his door as well assuming that Star and Equinox were gone. Sol just lay there, unreactive. Was this really what he wanted? For everyone to hate him for being so skeptical? He didn’t want this. He wanted to keep everyone safe but not like that. It hurt him to think. It really hurt to do anything really as he wanted friends so badly. Coming into this he wanted to find friends, dependable dragons that could support him. He had found them, but it felt like he just pushed them all away. If this keeps up, it could mean no one would like him. Then he thought to himself. Maybe I should use it to show her I’m not afraid. To show her that I trust her. I love her. I want her to feel the same way toward him as well. He presses his talons over the stone and thought of Star. As he closed his eyes, it was like everything disappeared for a second. “Star?” He whispered. “Are you there?”
Sol closed his door as well assuming that Star and Equinox were gone. Sol just lay there, unreactive. Was this really what he wanted? For everyone to hate him for being so skeptical? He didn’t want this. He wanted to keep everyone safe but not like that. It hurt him to think. It really hurt to do anything really as he wanted friends so badly. Coming into this he wanted to find friends, dependable dragons that could support him. He had found them, but it felt like he just pushed them all away. If this keeps up, it could mean no one would like him. Then he thought to himself. Maybe I should use it to show her I’m not afraid. To show her that I trust her. I love her. I want her to feel the same way toward him as well. He presses his talons over the stone and thought of Star. As he closed his eyes, it was like everything disappeared for a second. “Star?” He whispered. “Are you there?”
Star felt the stone heat up around her chest and she clutched it in her talons hopefully. A few small, tentative words flew out of it and with them flew Star's heart. "Star? Are you there?" "Hey Sol. I'm glad your trust me. Sorry for storming out, I can get kinda heated sometimes. Well maybe a lot heated." She laughed and tucked a talon behind her head, relishing the coolness if the cave floor that lingered on it. Midnight pawed at her chest, wanting to be even closer than she was and Star nuzzled her happily. She had her friend back!
Star felt the stone heat up around her chest and she clutched it in her talons hopefully. A few small, tentative words flew out of it and with them flew Star's heart. "Star? Are you there?" "Hey Sol. I'm glad your trust me. Sorry for storming out, I can get kinda heated sometimes. Well maybe a lot heated." She laughed and tucked a talon behind her head, relishing the coolness if the cave floor that lingered on it. Midnight pawed at her chest, wanting to be even closer than she was and Star nuzzled her happily. She had her friend back!
Sol looked around in confusion. “Wow. It’s like your here, but your not. Can anyone else hear the conversations we have?” It was interesting how complex this felt as Sol’s talons were gripping the stone. It was almost like the stone gave off its own heat. “Look, I’m sorry about all of that stuff I said back there. I’ve been tricked way to many times by magic and I’m just not sure how much more i can take.”
Sol looked around in confusion. “Wow. It’s like your here, but your not. Can anyone else hear the conversations we have?” It was interesting how complex this felt as Sol’s talons were gripping the stone. It was almost like the stone gave off its own heat. “Look, I’m sorry about all of that stuff I said back there. I’ve been tricked way to many times by magic and I’m just not sure how much more i can take.”
"Hey, it's okay. We all get a little heated sometimes. And, also, no. No one can hear our conversation unless we bring them in. Like if I thought of Equinox right now I could bring her in, but no one can come in unexpectedly. Are you going to come to history? I'm almost there. I'm also still open for that flight after school, or as you call it, torture." Star laughed and waited for Sol to respond.
"Hey, it's okay. We all get a little heated sometimes. And, also, no. No one can hear our conversation unless we bring them in. Like if I thought of Equinox right now I could bring her in, but no one can come in unexpectedly. Are you going to come to history? I'm almost there. I'm also still open for that flight after school, or as you call it, torture." Star laughed and waited for Sol to respond.
“Ah. I think I’m actually interested in what Webs is teaching... NOT! I could go flying right now if I really wanted to. I haven’t stretched my wings in who knows how long. It’s a BORE being under a Mountain. I wonder how the dragon era survived without killing each other.” He sighed. “Maybe I should just stay in my room, where no one can get to me. I mean, it’s a valid strategy if I want to avoid death and all, but then I would be easier since no one would be around. What do you think?” He asked.
“Ah. I think I’m actually interested in what Webs is teaching... NOT! I could go flying right now if I really wanted to. I haven’t stretched my wings in who knows how long. It’s a BORE being under a Mountain. I wonder how the dragon era survived without killing each other.” He sighed. “Maybe I should just stay in my room, where no one can get to me. I mean, it’s a valid strategy if I want to avoid death and all, but then I would be easier since no one would be around. What do you think?” He asked.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27