Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP Jade Mountain [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
This is a rp I’m starting that revolves around the basis of Wings of Fire. If you want to join, please fill out this field
Name:
Tribe:
Powers(if any):
Don’t wry about the pinging I am already subscribed
Ex.
Name: Sol
Tribe: Sandwing/Skywing
Powers: None...
@moonwatcher2811
@perilclay
@digimon11
This is a rp I’m starting that revolves around the basis of Wings of Fire. If you want to join, please fill out this field
Name:
Tribe:
Powers(if any):
Don’t wry about the pinging I am already subscribed
Ex.
Name: Sol
Tribe: Sandwing/Skywing
Powers: None...
@moonwatcher2811
@perilclay
@digimon11
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
Name: Stratus
Tribe: Rainwing
Powers: N/A (other than that of a typical Rainwing)
:^)
Name: Stratus
Tribe: Rainwing
Powers: N/A (other than that of a typical Rainwing)
:^)
mareep.pngflaaffy.png ampharos.png
Name:Glass
Tribe:Sea/Sand hybrid
Powers:the typical SeaWing and SandWing powers (swimming, surviving in the heat, etc.)
https://www.deviantart.com/iceofwaterflock/art/Glass-740423183
Name:Glass
Tribe:Sea/Sand hybrid
Powers:the typical SeaWing and SandWing powers (swimming, surviving in the heat, etc.)
https://www.deviantart.com/iceofwaterflock/art/Glass-740423183
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
does anyone else wanna join?
does anyone else wanna join?
Name: Esther
Tribe: Skywing
Powers(if any): Firescales
Name: Esther
Tribe: Skywing
Powers(if any): Firescales
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
@Digimon11 @Moonbli @Moonwatcher2811 @Chill827 I know y’all are Wings of Fire fans, so you should join!
@Digimon11 @Moonbli @Moonwatcher2811 @Chill827 I know y’all are Wings of Fire fans, so you should join!
Okay! I’m up for joining!
Name: Starfish (Star for short)
Tribe: Seawing
Powers(if any): Communicate with animals (I know it’s not a normal power, but I like the idea!)
Okay! I’m up for joining!
Name: Starfish (Star for short)
Tribe: Seawing
Powers(if any): Communicate with animals (I know it’s not a normal power, but I like the idea!)
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
It was cold in the mountains. Sol had never been near any of the mountains since leave no the Scorpion Den. The wind blew harshly against his wings as the excited chatter could be heard on the other side of the mountain. “Huh. First day and it’s already going to be chaotic I swear.” Sol flew over to the enterance and landed to be greeted by a blind Nightwing. “Welcome to Jade mountain academy.” He said in a friendly tone. “Here is your welcome scroll and maybe you could stick around a while and meet some of the new arrivals.” Sol looked back at the Nightwing. “Your Starflight? I’ve heard so much about you.” Starflight did nothing but Sol though he saw him blushing. Sol walked over in the middle of the cave and observed the artwork within the walls.
It was cold in the mountains. Sol had never been near any of the mountains since leave no the Scorpion Den. The wind blew harshly against his wings as the excited chatter could be heard on the other side of the mountain. “Huh. First day and it’s already going to be chaotic I swear.” Sol flew over to the enterance and landed to be greeted by a blind Nightwing. “Welcome to Jade mountain academy.” He said in a friendly tone. “Here is your welcome scroll and maybe you could stick around a while and meet some of the new arrivals.” Sol looked back at the Nightwing. “Your Starflight? I’ve heard so much about you.” Starflight did nothing but Sol though he saw him blushing. Sol walked over in the middle of the cave and observed the artwork within the walls.
Glass was terrified of school. He didn’t know if there would be any other hybrids. He shook as he stood outside the entrance. There was a SandWing talking to the blind NightWing, and he waited until the other dragon went inside before he walked forward to introduce himself.
Glass was terrified of school. He didn’t know if there would be any other hybrids. He shook as he stood outside the entrance. There was a SandWing talking to the blind NightWing, and he waited until the other dragon went inside before he walked forward to introduce himself.
This was the first time he had left the rain forest, and Stratus could feel his scales rattling with excitement. He had always hoped that one day he would be able to see firsthand what dragons from other tribes looked like, but he had never dreamed of actually getting to attend the Jade Mountain Academy. The school was legendary! It was open to dragons of all tribes, and the famous Dragonets of Destiny taught there! Stratus felt almost faint with excitement. Shimmers of gold and pink began appearing among his scales, indicating his rising emotion.

Stratus landed on shaking talons near what he assumed to be the entrance. There were other dragons there, and he had to keep himself from squeaking in excitement when he saw the tell-tale dark scales and blindfold of Starflight, one of the Dragonets of Destiny himself. As the Nightwing greeted him and passed him a scroll, Stratus could barely focus on the words. A real live Dragonet of Destiny was talking to him, right now. How cool was that?

A grin on his snout, Stratus shuffled forward into the cave, clutching the scroll to his chest. As he headed inside, Stratus realized that he hadn't actually said anything to Starflight other than a basic greeting, and his scales flushed with light-pink embarrassment. He had been too caught up in anything to actually talk to the famous Nightwing. Well, he supposed there would always be another time, since Starflight was going to be his actual teacher from now on!

Stratus kept moving forwards through the tunnel at a decent pace, as he didn't want to miss anything but he also didn't want to hold up the line. This was so cool! He would figure out where he was and where he was going later, but for now Stratus would rather just enjoy himself, and maybe say hi to some fellow classmates or teachers.
This was the first time he had left the rain forest, and Stratus could feel his scales rattling with excitement. He had always hoped that one day he would be able to see firsthand what dragons from other tribes looked like, but he had never dreamed of actually getting to attend the Jade Mountain Academy. The school was legendary! It was open to dragons of all tribes, and the famous Dragonets of Destiny taught there! Stratus felt almost faint with excitement. Shimmers of gold and pink began appearing among his scales, indicating his rising emotion.

Stratus landed on shaking talons near what he assumed to be the entrance. There were other dragons there, and he had to keep himself from squeaking in excitement when he saw the tell-tale dark scales and blindfold of Starflight, one of the Dragonets of Destiny himself. As the Nightwing greeted him and passed him a scroll, Stratus could barely focus on the words. A real live Dragonet of Destiny was talking to him, right now. How cool was that?

A grin on his snout, Stratus shuffled forward into the cave, clutching the scroll to his chest. As he headed inside, Stratus realized that he hadn't actually said anything to Starflight other than a basic greeting, and his scales flushed with light-pink embarrassment. He had been too caught up in anything to actually talk to the famous Nightwing. Well, he supposed there would always be another time, since Starflight was going to be his actual teacher from now on!

Stratus kept moving forwards through the tunnel at a decent pace, as he didn't want to miss anything but he also didn't want to hold up the line. This was so cool! He would figure out where he was and where he was going later, but for now Stratus would rather just enjoy himself, and maybe say hi to some fellow classmates or teachers.
mareep.pngflaaffy.png ampharos.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27