Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 IC (Open, pm me)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68
Konton pondered Carmine's question for a moment before he finally nodded. "Try training him when you get back from the attack. If his attachment with the other two slaves he came with urges him on, it may give him more reason to stay." He tilted his head for a moment thoughtfully. "If he does what so ever try and escape, or attack , they will be good keys in making him behave himself. If he does happen to be not as well as we thought, we can turn him lose on slave duties again if need be."
Konton turned to see Kishi return with the news. The shady imperial dipped his head thankfully. "Now, lets get started and wow an anxious audience, shall we?" He smiled and started for the Great Hall. If all went well, he would have a pleased army anxious for the attack, as he new news traveled fast in the group.
Konton pondered Carmine's question for a moment before he finally nodded. "Try training him when you get back from the attack. If his attachment with the other two slaves he came with urges him on, it may give him more reason to stay." He tilted his head for a moment thoughtfully. "If he does what so ever try and escape, or attack , they will be good keys in making him behave himself. If he does happen to be not as well as we thought, we can turn him lose on slave duties again if need be."
Konton turned to see Kishi return with the news. The shady imperial dipped his head thankfully. "Now, lets get started and wow an anxious audience, shall we?" He smiled and started for the Great Hall. If all went well, he would have a pleased army anxious for the attack, as he new news traveled fast in the group.
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
[center][/center][center][size=7][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/489378/48937771p.png[/img][emoji=black gem][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/220491/22049063p.png[/img][emoji=black gem][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/491024/49102350p.png[/img][emoji=black gem][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/462518/46251793p.png[/img][/center] --------------------------------------------------------------------------- [i] Sadira, Mismar & Lillium - Kulimar (Slave Quarters) - [b]Open for interaction[/b][/i] [size=5][font=garamond][b]Mismar paced back toward the large pelt he'd been allowed to keep as a trophy from one of his previous opponents. The empty eyes mocked him but he paid it no mind. The plush surface served as a makeshift bed for him, but he wished it would've gone to Lillium instead. The reaver's striking gaze lingered on the dragoness who was now sound asleep with Sadira shuffling around their cell in relative silence. The only thing he heard was the scurrying of a rat's paws over the floor. [i]"You're awfully quiet."[/i] His gaze faltered before sliding over to the grey Skydancer who'd previously recommended him to his current mentor. [i]"Just thinking."[/i] [i]"You remind me of Eze in that way. Always analyzing your surroundings, but you're not as head-strong as that sorry excuse of a drake."[/i] Sadira laughed easing herself against the bars trying to be near him. [i]"It's a shame to think you didn't become the heir. Cain is far too head-strong and obedient to the king it hurts."[/i] He hummed in response. [i]"Teacher has his reasons. Cain is capable even with his flaws; I myself am too much like a warrior than a leader. But while we're talking about him... What's your two's relationship? You seem close but I've never seen straight affection."[/i] [i]"Eze is like a little brother to me I could never. Though in all honesty I've never met the right dragon for me, at first I thought Raziel was the one but his heart was with the deities. What of you? Anyone you fancy?"[/i] He swallowed the lump in his throat after the question her brilliant red eyes practically digging into his own cerulean blues. Breaking their staring contest he found his way to Lillium but quickly looked away. [i]"No."[/i] [i]"I see."[/i] Sadira couldn't help the adoring smile which stretched from feather fan to feather fan after watching him. The priestess cooed softly into the stale air as he laid his head down and covered himself with his wing. Her thoughts wandered back to the clan before she too succumbed to sleep.[/b][/font][/size] [center][b]~[/b][/center] [i] Cris - Mystic Mountain (N/A) - [b]Open for interaction[/b][/i] [size=5][font=garamond][b]The silver dragon slipped out of his den finally, struggling to slip the clawed gloves on while balancing on his hind-legs. There were few dragons out and about but it didn't surprise him. Plus it saved him from explaining that embarrassing display. Once the gloves were on he fell back on all fours and scaled his way to find anyone to listen in on. The metal claws eased his mind with a rhythmic [i] tink[/i] as he walked.[/b][/font][/size]
48937771p.png22049063p.png49102350p.png46251793p.png

Sadira, Mismar & Lillium - Kulimar (Slave Quarters) - Open for interaction

Mismar paced back toward the large pelt he'd been allowed to keep as a trophy from one of his previous opponents. The empty eyes mocked him but he paid it no mind. The plush surface served as a makeshift bed for him, but he wished it would've gone to Lillium instead. The reaver's striking gaze lingered on the dragoness who was now sound asleep with Sadira shuffling around their cell in relative silence. The only thing he heard was the scurrying of a rat's paws over the floor. "You're awfully quiet." His gaze faltered before sliding over to the grey Skydancer who'd previously recommended him to his current mentor.

"Just thinking."

"You remind me of Eze in that way. Always analyzing your surroundings, but you're not as head-strong as that sorry excuse of a drake." Sadira laughed easing herself against the bars trying to be near him. "It's a shame to think you didn't become the heir. Cain is far too head-strong and obedient to the king it hurts." He hummed in response.

"Teacher has his reasons. Cain is capable even with his flaws; I myself am too much like a warrior than a leader. But while we're talking about him... What's your two's relationship? You seem close but I've never seen straight affection."

"Eze is like a little brother to me I could never. Though in all honesty I've never met the right dragon for me, at first I thought Raziel was the one but his heart was with the deities. What of you? Anyone you fancy?" He swallowed the lump in his throat after the question her brilliant red eyes practically digging into his own cerulean blues. Breaking their staring contest he found his way to Lillium but quickly looked away.

"No."

"I see." Sadira couldn't help the adoring smile which stretched from feather fan to feather fan after watching him. The priestess cooed softly into the stale air as he laid his head down and covered himself with his wing. Her thoughts wandered back to the clan before she too succumbed to sleep.

~

Cris - Mystic Mountain (N/A) - Open for interaction

The silver dragon slipped out of his den finally, struggling to slip the clawed gloves on while balancing on his hind-legs. There were few dragons out and about but it didn't surprise him. Plus it saved him from explaining that embarrassing display. Once the gloves were on he fell back on all fours and scaled his way to find anyone to listen in on. The metal claws eased his mind with a rhythmic tink as he walked.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Gale had thought about what Jeido said, before looking around. "Are there any scouts nearby? We may want to send out a patrol group soon.." She knew most of the scouts might be busystem at this hour, but if worse came to worse she could go out by herself.
Gale had thought about what Jeido said, before looking around. "Are there any scouts nearby? We may want to send out a patrol group soon.." She knew most of the scouts might be busystem at this hour, but if worse came to worse she could go out by herself.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
[center][size=7][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/489378/48937771p.png[/img][emoji=black gem][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/220491/22049063p.png[/img][emoji=black gem][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/491024/49102350p.png[/img][emoji=black gem][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/462518/46251793p.png[/img][/center] --------------------------------------------------------------------------- [i] Cris - Mystic Mountains (Wandering) - [b]@/CrystalCatStudio[/b][/i] [size=5][font=garamond][b][i]"Gale."[/i] Cris spoke up in greeting from behind the dragoness, his voice nearly silent but still audible if one was paying attention. He paused noticing she seemed preoccupied with her train of thought. He gently tapped his claws against the ground to make some more noise.[/b][/font][/size]
48937771p.png22049063p.png49102350p.png46251793p.png

Cris - Mystic Mountains (Wandering) - @/CrystalCatStudio

"Gale." Cris spoke up in greeting from behind the dragoness, his voice nearly silent but still audible if one was paying attention. He paused noticing she seemed preoccupied with her train of thought. He gently tapped his claws against the ground to make some more noise.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
[center][font=hi][size=5][emoji=black gem][i]Alwen[emoji=black gem][/i][/center] [center][font=hi][size=4]Stay secret, stay hidden, stay quiet. Those were the only things she really cared for in life. She couldn’t be found, she would risk so much. Why was she walking through a market, geared up? Nobody could see her. She studied all of the dragons, making escape routes, and even sizing a few up. Rhoda had caught her eye, so she looked at the dragon for a few minutes.[/center] (@/prehistory)
Alwen
Stay secret, stay hidden, stay quiet. Those were the only things she really cared for in life. She couldn’t be found, she would risk so much. Why was she walking through a market, geared up? Nobody could see her. She studied all of the dragons, making escape routes, and even sizing a few up. Rhoda had caught her eye, so she looked at the dragon for a few minutes.

(@/prehistory)
natureanim3.gifyoutriedstar.pngnatureanim4.gif
lightmidsmall2.png
@BottledFireflies

Rhoda just sort of stood there, looking around and studying the dragons going about their daily buisness. Arber had somehow wandered off, and Gale seemed preoccupied with finding a scout, so she didn't want to bother her. Somehow, she got the strange feeling she was being watched, yet it seemed no one was paying attention to her.
@BottledFireflies

Rhoda just sort of stood there, looking around and studying the dragons going about their daily buisness. Arber had somehow wandered off, and Gale seemed preoccupied with finding a scout, so she didn't want to bother her. Somehow, she got the strange feeling she was being watched, yet it seemed no one was paying attention to her.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@prehistory [center][font=hi][size=5][i][emoji=black gem]Alwen[emoji=black gem][/i][/center] [center][font=hi][size=4]”Right then..” a voice said next to her, smooth as silk. “You are the only one who seems to feel my eyes... how?” She circled the dragon, looking her up and down.
@prehistory

Alwen
”Right then..” a voice said next to her, smooth as silk. “You are the only one who seems to feel my eyes... how?” She circled the dragon, looking her up and down.
lightmidsmall2.png
@BottledFireflies

Rhoda looked around quickly, startled by the sudden, disembodied voice, accompanied by the feeling of being surrounded by something much larger than herself. Surely she wasn't going mad already, right?

The voice's words lined up with her feeling of being watched, which gave her some reassurance that this could be some dragon playing invisible. Yet she was no stranger to the paranormal. She'd dealt with demons and things ever since she herself died. They were the thing that haunted her, and she rarely found peace from it.

Even still, Rhoda shrunk back, unsure if this being's intentions were malicious or not. She clutched her bladed guitar tightly, ready for any attack.
@BottledFireflies

Rhoda looked around quickly, startled by the sudden, disembodied voice, accompanied by the feeling of being surrounded by something much larger than herself. Surely she wasn't going mad already, right?

The voice's words lined up with her feeling of being watched, which gave her some reassurance that this could be some dragon playing invisible. Yet she was no stranger to the paranormal. She'd dealt with demons and things ever since she herself died. They were the thing that haunted her, and she rarely found peace from it.

Even still, Rhoda shrunk back, unsure if this being's intentions were malicious or not. She clutched her bladed guitar tightly, ready for any attack.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@prehistory [center][font=hi][size=5][i][emoji=black gem]Alwen[emoji=black gem][/i][/center] [center][font=hi][size=4]”Good greif your jumpy.. and... I like your style..” she said, sitting down in front of her. She realized the dragon was dead, and felt deep sympathy for her. “What is your name, wildclaw? Dead or not, you should have one.” her voice became gentle, almost like a mothers. Alwen could feel something was off about this one, a faint aura of some sort of power had been wafting towards her every now and again.[/center]
@prehistory
Alwen
”Good greif your jumpy.. and... I like your style..” she said, sitting down in front of her. She realized the dragon was dead, and felt deep sympathy for her. “What is your name, wildclaw? Dead or not, you should have one.” her voice became gentle, almost like a mothers. Alwen could feel something was off about this one, a faint aura of some sort of power had been wafting towards her every now and again.
lightmidsmall2.png
@BottledFireflies

"Uhm.. thanks. It's Rhoda." she said, still uneasy but not as much so. She loosened her grip on her weapon a bit, although the fact that the voice knew she was dead was no surprise. I mean, look at her. She had a skull for a face, and was covered in scrapes and scars of all kinds from her body's few days of rot which she spent in limbo between the mortal world and the spirit world.

Oh, and her smell. She even smelled dead.
@BottledFireflies

"Uhm.. thanks. It's Rhoda." she said, still uneasy but not as much so. She loosened her grip on her weapon a bit, although the fact that the voice knew she was dead was no surprise. I mean, look at her. She had a skull for a face, and was covered in scrapes and scars of all kinds from her body's few days of rot which she spent in limbo between the mortal world and the spirit world.

Oh, and her smell. She even smelled dead.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68