Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 IC (Open, pm me)
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68
JoelJack
Interacting with:
-Marina~@CrystalCatStudio
-Lux and Scribbles~@LightenedWillow

Joel stopped for a moment as he heard the little rustling of small brambles and the cracking of leaves. Something was coming at him. As he strained his ears he could tell that whatever it was, was small.

He slowly turned in the direction of the sound, trying not to disturb Marina too much. He saw something in the thin foliage. Little bodies fluffed with fur. More little ones?

He hummed to himself in a sadness. The war and drought had left many hatchlings homeless. If they were hatchlings in need he would try hard to help. So he waited for them because going to them would be difficult.

Though his aura gave off the impression of a warm welcome. He hoped they wouldn't be too scared of him. If they were little ones as he thought they were.
JoelJack
Interacting with:

Joel stopped for a moment as he heard the little rustling of small brambles and the cracking of leaves. Something was coming at him. As he strained his ears he could tell that whatever it was, was small.

He slowly turned in the direction of the sound, trying not to disturb Marina too much. He saw something in the thin foliage. Little bodies fluffed with fur. More little ones?

He hummed to himself in a sadness. The war and drought had left many hatchlings homeless. If they were hatchlings in need he would try hard to help. So he waited for them because going to them would be difficult.

Though his aura gave off the impression of a warm welcome. He hoped they wouldn't be too scared of him. If they were little ones as he thought they were.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
~~Marina - Joeljack @Skiie~~

Marina would open her eyes, looking around to see if something was wrong after being woken up a by Joel's movement. After seeing nothing dangerous, she'd yawn as she started to fall asleep again. Such a good tired bean.
~~Marina - Joeljack @Skiie~~

Marina would open her eyes, looking around to see if something was wrong after being woken up a by Joel's movement. After seeing nothing dangerous, she'd yawn as she started to fall asleep again. Such a good tired bean.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
[center][emoji=eternal youth size=1][b]Lux, Scribbles, & Vee[/b][emoji=eternal youth size=1] [b][Location: Fallen Forest | Interactions: @Skiie-JoelJack][/b] Lux made it in the clearing, coming to a stop and almost barreling into the adult Gaoler. He looked up at the intimidating looking dragon, but he seemed to resinate an aura of a warm welcome. Scribbles managed to slow down, halting be her friend. She looked up, blinking. It had been a while since either of them had seen an adult. "Hi!" Scribbles squeaked in her friendly little way, not even fazed by the adult's looks. "Who are you?" she asked with a small tilt of her head.
Lux, Scribbles, & Vee
[Location: Fallen Forest | Interactions: @Skiie-JoelJack]

Lux made it in the clearing, coming to a stop and almost barreling into the adult Gaoler. He looked up at the intimidating looking dragon, but he seemed to resinate an aura of a warm welcome. Scribbles managed to slow down, halting be her friend. She looked up, blinking. It had been a while since either of them had seen an adult.

"Hi!" Scribbles squeaked in her friendly little way, not even fazed by the adult's looks. "Who are you?" she asked with a small tilt of her head.
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
JoelJack
Interacting with:

Joel looked down at the young ones and smiled. He silently apologized to Marina for the shaking that will probably happen. "Hello little ones. I am JoelJack. You can call me Joel though. What are your names little ones?"

He counted two and he smiled a warm smile. Waiting for their answer. He didn't even lower his voice from it's normal booming tone. Though he did try to make his tone softer as to not scare them. They looked kinda skinny for little ones. He assumed the worst. So spoke up before they could answer, "Are you alone?" His voice going a bit softer.
JoelJack
Interacting with:

Joel looked down at the young ones and smiled. He silently apologized to Marina for the shaking that will probably happen. "Hello little ones. I am JoelJack. You can call me Joel though. What are your names little ones?"

He counted two and he smiled a warm smile. Waiting for their answer. He didn't even lower his voice from it's normal booming tone. Though he did try to make his tone softer as to not scare them. They looked kinda skinny for little ones. He assumed the worst. So spoke up before they could answer, "Are you alone?" His voice going a bit softer.
[center][emoji=eternal youth size=1][b]Lux, Scribbles, & Vee[/b][emoji=eternal youth size=1] [b][Location: Fallen Forest | Interactions: @Skiie-JoelJack][/b] Scribbles practically leaped on her paws, happy to meet someone out here. "I'm Scribbles," the youngling began introductions, "and this here is Lux." Lux smiled shyly as he was introduced. As usual with her happy little self, Scribbles was unfazed by the gaolers voice. At the mention of being alone, Lux nodded. "Our friend Vee is still asleep, but other wise yes, we're alone" he said, speaking up for the first time since meeting Joel.
Lux, Scribbles, & Vee

Scribbles practically leaped on her paws, happy to meet someone out here. "I'm Scribbles," the youngling began introductions, "and this here is Lux." Lux smiled shyly as he was introduced. As usual with her happy little self, Scribbles was unfazed by the gaolers voice.

At the mention of being alone, Lux nodded. "Our friend Vee is still asleep, but other wise yes, we're alone" he said, speaking up for the first time since meeting Joel.
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
JoelJack
Interacting with:

"Hmmm..."as he had feared, they were alone. He sighed a gentle, sad sigh. Then he said in a soft tone the boom in his voice softening greatly, "I'm sorry to hear. If you could bring Vee then... I could bring you to a safe place where you will be cared for. Oh! I forgot to mention." He lowered and tilted his head a little so Marina could be seen.

"This is Marina. She is deaf. I found her being attacked by a Shade-touched Wildclaw. I wish to help all I can, escape such dangers. So if you are willing I can take you to my home. A safe place indeed. I want to help you, little Scribbles and Lux." His eyes were ooze so it was hard to tell the expression there. But his body language told he was as truthful as ever.
JoelJack
Interacting with:

"Hmmm..."as he had feared, they were alone. He sighed a gentle, sad sigh. Then he said in a soft tone the boom in his voice softening greatly, "I'm sorry to hear. If you could bring Vee then... I could bring you to a safe place where you will be cared for. Oh! I forgot to mention." He lowered and tilted his head a little so Marina could be seen.

"This is Marina. She is deaf. I found her being attacked by a Shade-touched Wildclaw. I wish to help all I can, escape such dangers. So if you are willing I can take you to my home. A safe place indeed. I want to help you, little Scribbles and Lux." His eyes were ooze so it was hard to tell the expression there. But his body language told he was as truthful as ever.
Aelia Mentions: @/Skiie @/Dynami
She nodded at Magnolian as he went off, before turning to Chara. "You can go find a den to rest in, I'll come get you when the water is ready to drink." She then returned her attention to Wisteria and Aster. "The water is lower down - fair warning about the smell, though..." With that, she turned and started the signature Spiral flight down the the levels, towards the dark bottom.
Aelia Mentions: @/Skiie @/Dynami
She nodded at Magnolian as he went off, before turning to Chara. "You can go find a den to rest in, I'll come get you when the water is ready to drink." She then returned her attention to Wisteria and Aster. "The water is lower down - fair warning about the smell, though..." With that, she turned and started the signature Spiral flight down the the levels, towards the dark bottom.
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
|Archi|Haven|Fallen Forest|
Mentions:Open
He quickened his pace through the trees, wanting to see if everything was alright back at HQ. He wasn't the nervous, anxious type, (He thought) but he had a sudden twist in his heart that made him uncomfortable.
|Idry|Shade-Touched|Sunbaked Desert|
She shook herself, sand blowing at her from ahead. It really was quite annoying. And the fact that Dusk didn't have to deal with it either. He just circled above lazily watching for any small, or large, things that he or Idry could eat. He was always hungry.
|BrineTide|Loner|Cliff by the Forbidden forest|
The wood crackled in the fire. It had just started going and it wasn't comfortable. It was hot enough and having to sit by this fire, which also gave off heat- surprisingly, (Tide never understood heat) Made his scales feel itchy with salt and mud. It was irritating.
|Archi|Haven|Fallen Forest|
He quickened his pace through the trees, wanting to see if everything was alright back at HQ. He wasn't the nervous, anxious type, (He thought) but he had a sudden twist in his heart that made him uncomfortable.
|Idry|Shade-Touched|Sunbaked Desert|
She shook herself, sand blowing at her from ahead. It really was quite annoying. And the fact that Dusk didn't have to deal with it either. He just circled above lazily watching for any small, or large, things that he or Idry could eat. He was always hungry.
|BrineTide|Loner|Cliff by the Forbidden forest|
The wood crackled in the fire. It had just started going and it wasn't comfortable. It was hot enough and having to sit by this fire, which also gave off heat- surprisingly, (Tide never understood heat) Made his scales feel itchy with salt and mud. It was irritating.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
[center][emoji=eternal youth size=1][b]Lux, Scribbles, & Vee[/b][emoji=eternal youth size=1] [b][Location: Fallen Forest | Interactions: @Skiie-JoelJack][/b] Lux nodded, feeling that going with the older dragon would be safer than staying alone in these woods. 'I'll go and grab Vee, " he said, before turning tail and leaping back into the underbrush. The twigs quivered in his wake as he raced off back to the den where Vee was. Scribbles stayed behind with JoelJack, taking interest in what he had said about a Shade-Touched wildclaw and the little deaf gaoler, Marina. "You really saw a Shade-Touched?" She asked in awe. She had only ever heard of dragons taken over by the Shade from the elder of their old clan. But their descriptions were never clear, as they were only passing down stories from ancestors before them.
Lux, Scribbles, & Vee

Lux nodded, feeling that going with the older dragon would be safer than staying alone in these woods. 'I'll go and grab Vee, " he said, before turning tail and leaping back into the underbrush. The twigs quivered in his wake as he raced off back to the den where Vee was.

Scribbles stayed behind with JoelJack, taking interest in what he had said about a Shade-Touched wildclaw and the little deaf gaoler, Marina. "You really saw a Shade-Touched?" She asked in awe. She had only ever heard of dragons taken over by the Shade from the elder of their old clan. But their descriptions were never clear, as they were only passing down stories from ancestors before them.
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
Chara @Skiie @ArachnidArcana

"Alright." Chara said. She had been listening to the conversation, unsure of how to respond to anything. Before she went off to find any sort of shelter, she remembered to ask one more question to the Spiral. It felt like an important question, but with all the luck Chara has had so far, she didn't expect any sort of useful or affirmative answer.

She went after the Spiral when she noticed the Spiral leaving.

"Wait a minute. I'm looking for someone." Chara told the Spiral. "She's a large purple and brown Guardian with armor, a sword, and a birdskull headdress. Have you seen anyone like that?"

It felt like years since Chara had seen Umbra. The clan had disbanded after an attack from some other group whose name escapes her, and the two never saw eachother again. Chara didn't even remember if their mother or brother survived or not. All Chara hoped for is that if she couldn't find her, they'd at least remember one another.
Chara @Skiie @ArachnidArcana

"Alright." Chara said. She had been listening to the conversation, unsure of how to respond to anything. Before she went off to find any sort of shelter, she remembered to ask one more question to the Spiral. It felt like an important question, but with all the luck Chara has had so far, she didn't expect any sort of useful or affirmative answer.

She went after the Spiral when she noticed the Spiral leaving.

"Wait a minute. I'm looking for someone." Chara told the Spiral. "She's a large purple and brown Guardian with armor, a sword, and a birdskull headdress. Have you seen anyone like that?"

It felt like years since Chara had seen Umbra. The clan had disbanded after an attack from some other group whose name escapes her, and the two never saw eachother again. Chara didn't even remember if their mother or brother survived or not. All Chara hoped for is that if she couldn't find her, they'd at least remember one another.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68