Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 IC (Open, pm me)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
The shady imperial stopped as if just noticing Kishi. "Good morning to you too," Konton mused. "I believe I just devised a plan to lure out the Haven from hiding." (In all honesty, I think that's a wonderful nickname for him [emoji=coatl laughing] also sorry for it being short.)
The shady imperial stopped as if just noticing Kishi. "Good morning to you too," Konton mused. "I believe I just devised a plan to lure out the Haven from hiding."

(In all honesty, I think that's a wonderful nickname for him also sorry for it being short.)
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
finally joining with arber! }]

High above the Mystic Mountains, a curious Spiral floated, wings catching the lazy morning breeze. He peered down at the jagged crop of mountains. From the gem upon his brow, Arber cast the illusion of a map detailing the range below him; he squinted at a small 'x' marked on one of the larger mountains. He dismissed the map and slowly descended, spindly body like a string on the sky. He eventually touched down on a ledge just big enough for him to coil on. He peered at his surroundings, and was surprised to find an entourage of peculiar dragons. In the group, he recognized the traveling rockstar Rhonda. Arber darted over excitedly, abandoning his common sense, spilling an incomprehensible jumble of greetings and pleasantries.
finally joining with arber! }]

High above the Mystic Mountains, a curious Spiral floated, wings catching the lazy morning breeze. He peered down at the jagged crop of mountains. From the gem upon his brow, Arber cast the illusion of a map detailing the range below him; he squinted at a small 'x' marked on one of the larger mountains. He dismissed the map and slowly descended, spindly body like a string on the sky. He eventually touched down on a ledge just big enough for him to coil on. He peered at his surroundings, and was surprised to find an entourage of peculiar dragons. In the group, he recognized the traveling rockstar Rhonda. Arber darted over excitedly, abandoning his common sense, spilling an incomprehensible jumble of greetings and pleasantries.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
((@Josuuke sorry for the ping, idk if you're subbed or not))

Rhoda jumped, clutching her instrument and taking a few steps back as she was startled by the sudden onslaught of greetings directed at her. Her head turned on the spiral that had seemingly come from nowhere. When she found her train of thought again, she spoke. "Uhm.. hello."
((@Josuuke sorry for the ping, idk if you're subbed or not))

Rhoda jumped, clutching her instrument and taking a few steps back as she was startled by the sudden onslaught of greetings directed at her. Her head turned on the spiral that had seemingly come from nowhere. When she found her train of thought again, she spoke. "Uhm.. hello."
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@prehistory i'm subbed, don't worry ^^ }]

Arber panted excitedly, a smile grabbing at his lips. He straightened his body and pushed his glasses towards his brow.
"Sorry, I just get really excited! I've heard a lot of your songs on my travels, but I've never gotten the chance to meet you. I'm Arber."
He extended a spindly arm, hands still trembling from the rush of happiness. Before the Wildclaw had the chance to grasp his paw, Arber folded his arms, face suddenly clouded with worry.
"Um, are you a member of the Haven? Are these your friends? Now that I think about it, I've heard whispers that their hideout is around here." The Spiral flicked his tail nervously.
@prehistory i'm subbed, don't worry ^^ }]

Arber panted excitedly, a smile grabbing at his lips. He straightened his body and pushed his glasses towards his brow.
"Sorry, I just get really excited! I've heard a lot of your songs on my travels, but I've never gotten the chance to meet you. I'm Arber."
He extended a spindly arm, hands still trembling from the rush of happiness. Before the Wildclaw had the chance to grasp his paw, Arber folded his arms, face suddenly clouded with worry.
"Um, are you a member of the Haven? Are these your friends? Now that I think about it, I've heard whispers that their hideout is around here." The Spiral flicked his tail nervously.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
[center][emoji=glimmer tile][b] Lux | Interacting with: No one [/b][emoji=glimmer tile][/center] Lux decided that she was going to find out where Gale had gone off to. [center][emoji=gloom tile][b] Kishi | Intereacting with: Konton the Wonton [/b][emoji=gloom tile][/center] Kishi grinned happily. With no activity from the Haven and no ways of finding them or flushing them out, it was getting quite boring around the place. "Great. So what is this magical plan of yours that will flush out the Haven?" His thoughts started wandering to all of the grotesque and entertaining ways that they could do it. [i]We could start kidnapping more and more dragons, we could kill a large group, we could do so many things![/i]
Lux | Interacting with: No one
Lux decided that she was going to find out where Gale had gone off to.
Kishi | Intereacting with: Konton the Wonton
Kishi grinned happily. With no activity from the Haven and no ways of finding them or flushing them out, it was getting quite boring around the place. "Great. So what is this magical plan of yours that will flush out the Haven?" His thoughts started wandering to all of the grotesque and entertaining ways that they could do it. We could start kidnapping more and more dragons, we could kill a large group, we could do so many things!
DHsCMJx.png
Konton smiled, pleased that his friend was interested with his plans. "An attack on a nearby clan should draw them out to help," he hissed. "If they really are the type to value the lives of others, it should be no problem. The only thing is, we'd need one of the dragons from that clan to escape to deliver the message they are under attack." The imperial spoke with such sertinty as though he had thought over the plan for some time, thinking through the events that would occur. "If the first attack doesn't lure them out of hiding, we'll simply continue on and subdue as many neccisary until the Haven come to face us."
Konton smiled, pleased that his friend was interested with his plans. "An attack on a nearby clan should draw them out to help," he hissed. "If they really are the type to value the lives of others, it should be no problem. The only thing is, we'd need one of the dragons from that clan to escape to deliver the message they are under attack." The imperial spoke with such sertinty as though he had thought over the plan for some time, thinking through the events that would occur. "If the first attack doesn't lure them out of hiding, we'll simply continue on and subdue as many neccisary until the Haven come to face us."
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
((Sorry for the late reply. I didn't see your edit til now))

"I just met them. They seem nice, though, I don't plan on staying for long. What's the Haven..?" She tilted her head slightly, confusion swimming in her glossy green eyes. She had never heard of the Haven. Was this it?

She had only wanted to play on the top of the mountain, not get involved in some cult or other community.
((Sorry for the late reply. I didn't see your edit til now))

"I just met them. They seem nice, though, I don't plan on staying for long. What's the Haven..?" She tilted her head slightly, confusion swimming in her glossy green eyes. She had never heard of the Haven. Was this it?

She had only wanted to play on the top of the mountain, not get involved in some cult or other community.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
(Lux no longer exists so don't look for her) [center][emoji=gloom tile][b] Carmine | Interacting with: Kishi and Konton [/b][emoji=gloom tile][/center] Carmine walked out of the cave to see her idiot brother talking with his best friend Konton. She didn't understand why they were the best of friends honestly. "Hello Konton, Kishi." She dipped her head like a mini bow towards both of them. [i]I also don't understand why members deserve such respect. It's not like they do any of the work around here.[/i] "Reporting for duty. Is there anything that you would like me to do?" She sighed. Everything around here was boring nowadays. They didn't know where the Haven's headquarters were which made it hard to plan for a battle and they had no other threats to neutralize. (Idk how the Kulimar work? Are the members and the Leader of the Kulimar like royalty? Also, Carmine didn't hear the whole conversation just now. Carmine also isn't really friends (More like a respectful acquaintance) with Konton, that's just Kishi.) [center][emoji=gloom tile][b] Kishi | Interacting with: Carmine and Konton the Wonton [/b][emoji=gloom tile][/center] "Right so it really is mass genocide, isn't it. Do we have a rough idea of where the Haven could be located? We should pick a clan near them but still far enough away that it would be kind of in the middle, close enough for us to fly to within a day but far enough that it would take them a day as well. We should also take prisoners. They would be excellent bargaining chips." He sank his claws into the soft ground to avoid bouncing around in anticipation for the attack. "So have you decided when we are going and who is going as the attack force?" (I could make a character that could be like a general or smthg for the Kulimar? Someone anyone of the Kulimar could play I guess?)
(Lux no longer exists so don't look for her)
Carmine | Interacting with: Kishi and Konton
Carmine walked out of the cave to see her idiot brother talking with his best friend Konton. She didn't understand why they were the best of friends honestly. "Hello Konton, Kishi." She dipped her head like a mini bow towards both of them. I also don't understand why members deserve such respect. It's not like they do any of the work around here. "Reporting for duty. Is there anything that you would like me to do?" She sighed. Everything around here was boring nowadays. They didn't know where the Haven's headquarters were which made it hard to plan for a battle and they had no other threats to neutralize.

(Idk how the Kulimar work? Are the members and the Leader of the Kulimar like royalty? Also, Carmine didn't hear the whole conversation just now. Carmine also isn't really friends (More like a respectful acquaintance) with Konton, that's just Kishi.)
Kishi | Interacting with: Carmine and Konton the Wonton
"Right so it really is mass genocide, isn't it. Do we have a rough idea of where the Haven could be located? We should pick a clan near them but still far enough away that it would be kind of in the middle, close enough for us to fly to within a day but far enough that it would take them a day as well. We should also take prisoners. They would be excellent bargaining chips." He sank his claws into the soft ground to avoid bouncing around in anticipation for the attack. "So have you decided when we are going and who is going as the attack force?"

(I could make a character that could be like a general or smthg for the Kulimar? Someone anyone of the Kulimar could play I guess?)
DHsCMJx.png
"From all the talk I have heard, the Haven is located somewhere near a mountain range that's surrounded by dense forests. I think they call it the Mystic Mountains? And I believe there is a clan mid way between the Haven and us which would be a perfect start for an attack," Konton spoke thoughtfully. "Any ways, no I haven't yet decided on the attack force yet," Konton replied. "I was thinking I'd discuss with the rest of the high members before I arranged an attack."

(I think making a general to lead the attack would be perfect! I could also make a character that is part of the clan they attack that tells the Haven of the Kulimar's attack)
"From all the talk I have heard, the Haven is located somewhere near a mountain range that's surrounded by dense forests. I think they call it the Mystic Mountains? And I believe there is a clan mid way between the Haven and us which would be a perfect start for an attack," Konton spoke thoughtfully. "Any ways, no I haven't yet decided on the attack force yet," Konton replied. "I was thinking I'd discuss with the rest of the high members before I arranged an attack."

(I think making a general to lead the attack would be perfect! I could also make a character that is part of the clan they attack that tells the Haven of the Kulimar's attack)
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
Ocean wandered through the marketplace, with no other purposes than to be moving about. She would never let any know, but she was beginning to grow impatient, always anxious for when then haven would be found, when her revenge could be satisfied. As she headed back to her den, she briefly aloud her tail to lash about.
Ocean wandered through the marketplace, with no other purposes than to be moving about. She would never let any know, but she was beginning to grow impatient, always anxious for when then haven would be found, when her revenge could be satisfied. As she headed back to her den, she briefly aloud her tail to lash about.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68