Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 IC (Open, pm me)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
Gale solemly nodded.
"Back when we escaped from the Kulimar... my friend, Midnight, died... I buried her at the bottom of the mountain, in a small grove that only a few know of.." Thinking back, it made her sad to talk about her, as she saved gale's life, sacrificing herself so that gale and the other dragons could continue their journey safely..
Gale solemly nodded.
"Back when we escaped from the Kulimar... my friend, Midnight, died... I buried her at the bottom of the mountain, in a small grove that only a few know of.." Thinking back, it made her sad to talk about her, as she saved gale's life, sacrificing herself so that gale and the other dragons could continue their journey safely..
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
"Oh... I'm sorry." Rhoda said, not wanting to pry on the subject of Midnight's death, whoever she was. It seemed to upset Gale. "Is she the only one..?" she asked, thinking she could still play, if only she didn't get too loud. She doubted it would reach the bottom of the mountain from here. She hoped.
"Oh... I'm sorry." Rhoda said, not wanting to pry on the subject of Midnight's death, whoever she was. It seemed to upset Gale. "Is she the only one..?" she asked, thinking she could still play, if only she didn't get too loud. She doubted it would reach the bottom of the mountain from here. She hoped.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
"No... There were many of us that escaped to here.. but over the years we've been in hiding, many of my friends have fallen.." Gale seemed to be really uncomfortable about this subject, but she still tried to keep her composure.
"No... There were many of us that escaped to here.. but over the years we've been in hiding, many of my friends have fallen.." Gale seemed to be really uncomfortable about this subject, but she still tried to keep her composure.
"Well, i'm sorry." she said, getting the sense that Gale wished to leave this topic. "I also wanted to ask if I could perform here tonight." she placed a hand on her instrument. "If you would have me. I wanna do something to thank you all for letting me stay."
"Well, i'm sorry." she said, getting the sense that Gale wished to leave this topic. "I also wanted to ask if I could perform here tonight." she placed a hand on her instrument. "If you would have me. I wanna do something to thank you all for letting me stay."
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
That made gale perk up. "Sure! I'm sure all of the dragons would love some music! Hey, maybe it would even get Mr. grumpyface out of his cave for once!" She joked. She really liked music, and a lot of the dragons in The Haven did as well. Music always would put a smile on her face, even if she was sad.
That made gale perk up. "Sure! I'm sure all of the dragons would love some music! Hey, maybe it would even get Mr. grumpyface out of his cave for once!" She joked. She really liked music, and a lot of the dragons in The Haven did as well. Music always would put a smile on her face, even if she was sad.
Rhoda smiled a little. "I do rock music. I hope that's alright." she said, somehow becoming excited by her future performance.

((Short, sorry))
Rhoda smiled a little. "I do rock music. I hope that's alright." she said, somehow becoming excited by her future performance.

((Short, sorry))
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
"Any music is fine!" She smiled back, her tail wagging a little bit as if she was some kind of giant dog.

((short again rip sorry)
"Any music is fine!" She smiled back, her tail wagging a little bit as if she was some kind of giant dog.

((short again rip sorry)
"I guess i'll see you all tonight then." she said, figuring she should at least take a nap before then.
"I guess i'll see you all tonight then." she said, figuring she should at least take a nap before then.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
I'll hop in with arber soon, just getting some things done }]
I'll hop in with arber soon, just getting some things done }]
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
(Also, Holy shoot I am late. Also, I am sorry?) [center][b][emoji=glimmer tile] Lux | Interacting with: No one [emoji=glimmer tile][/b][/center] Lux wandered out of her cave and nearly fell down the mountainside. [i]Darn. I always almost fall down everytime I step out of the cave. What is wrong with me?[/i] She shook it off and continued down to find the rest of the Haven members. [center]__________________________________________________________________________[/center] [center][b][emoji=gloom tile] Kishi | Interacting with: No one [emoji=gloom tile][/b][/center] Kishi stepped out of the shadows of his cave and into the bright sunlight. He saw Konton step out of his cave like he was on a mission. [i]I'm gonna go annoy him or at least figure out what he's doing.[/i] He though mischievously. He started running after the other imperial. "Hey Wonton. What are you doing?" (Is it okay if he calls him Wonton as a funny nickname? Idk, whenever I see Konton, I think of 'Wonton' [emoji=coatl tongue]])
(Also, Holy shoot I am late. Also, I am sorry?)
Lux | Interacting with: No one
Lux wandered out of her cave and nearly fell down the mountainside. Darn. I always almost fall down everytime I step out of the cave. What is wrong with me? She shook it off and continued down to find the rest of the Haven members.
Kishi stepped out of the shadows of his cave and into the bright sunlight. He saw Konton step out of his cave like he was on a mission. I'm gonna go annoy him or at least figure out what he's doing. He though mischievously. He started running after the other imperial. "Hey Wonton. What are you doing?"

(Is it okay if he calls him Wonton as a funny nickname? Idk, whenever I see Konton, I think of 'Wonton' ])
DHsCMJx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68