Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 IC (Open, pm me)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
Rhoda unfolded her tattered wings, looking at them and then back at Gale. They might be able to provide some slight lift when running up an inclined surface, but they wouldn't be able to carry her far, if at all.
Rhoda unfolded her tattered wings, looking at them and then back at Gale. They might be able to provide some slight lift when running up an inclined surface, but they wouldn't be able to carry her far, if at all.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
"Alright, guess we're climbing. follow me and it should be a bit safer." Gale then slowly started climbing up the mountain, making sure the dragon wouldn't be left too far behind, or was struggling. "Take your time, we're in no rush." She said, still staying somewhat focused on climbing.
"Alright, guess we're climbing. follow me and it should be a bit safer." Gale then slowly started climbing up the mountain, making sure the dragon wouldn't be left too far behind, or was struggling. "Take your time, we're in no rush." She said, still staying somewhat focused on climbing.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Rhoda folded her wings once more and followed her up the mountain, stepping on the ledges that she did. She was trying to be careful about her guitar, as well.
Rhoda folded her wings once more and followed her up the mountain, stepping on the ledges that she did. She was trying to be careful about her guitar, as well.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
A small pastel form was stood perched atop the mountain the Haven called home. A fae looked down at the world below, so mesmerizing in the morning light. The fae's attention quickly shifted as he spotted to forms moving up the mountain towards the den. He recognized the blue skydancer as Gale, but the other was quite new to him. Curious, Serenity decided to greet the duo, and fluttered down from his perch onto the flat rocky ground in front of the den entrance.
He had arrived quite early to the scene as he noticed they were almost to the flat. "Good morning Gale, is that new comer?" the fae called. While his voice shown no emotion, like all faes, his fins perked in curiosity.

(Hope its alright to hop in like this ;-;)
A small pastel form was stood perched atop the mountain the Haven called home. A fae looked down at the world below, so mesmerizing in the morning light. The fae's attention quickly shifted as he spotted to forms moving up the mountain towards the den. He recognized the blue skydancer as Gale, but the other was quite new to him. Curious, Serenity decided to greet the duo, and fluttered down from his perch onto the flat rocky ground in front of the den entrance.
He had arrived quite early to the scene as he noticed they were almost to the flat. "Good morning Gale, is that new comer?" the fae called. While his voice shown no emotion, like all faes, his fins perked in curiosity.

(Hope its alright to hop in like this ;-;)
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
Eventually both of them made it up and gale extended her arm for the wildclaw to grab onto if they needed help getting up onto the ledge. "Good morning to you as well! This wildclaw here took a nasty fall down the mountain, so I went down to help, and they want to stay a night or two." Gale replied calmly, but she was excited to have a new visitor to the haven. She just kept it kinda quiet. "I never thought to ask for your name," She said, turning back to the Wildclaw. "My name is Gale, It's nice to meet you!"
Eventually both of them made it up and gale extended her arm for the wildclaw to grab onto if they needed help getting up onto the ledge. "Good morning to you as well! This wildclaw here took a nasty fall down the mountain, so I went down to help, and they want to stay a night or two." Gale replied calmly, but she was excited to have a new visitor to the haven. She just kept it kinda quiet. "I never thought to ask for your name," She said, turning back to the Wildclaw. "My name is Gale, It's nice to meet you!"
Rhoda didn't take her hand, although her somewhat blank eyes made it hard to tell if she even saw it or not. Either way, she clamored onto the ledge herself, and got to her feet. She looked at the iridescent little fae. He was very pretty, his mane shimmering in the morning sun. She then looked at Gale as she spoke. "I'm Rhoda. Thank you."
Rhoda didn't take her hand, although her somewhat blank eyes made it hard to tell if she even saw it or not. Either way, she clamored onto the ledge herself, and got to her feet. She looked at the iridescent little fae. He was very pretty, his mane shimmering in the morning sun. She then looked at Gale as she spoke. "I'm Rhoda. Thank you."
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
"Greetings Rhoda," the fae welcomed the wildclaw warmly. "I'm Serenity. Its nice to see a new face around, even if its just for a few nights." Serenity turned to Gale "I think there's a free burrow by mine that she could stay in," he suggested, taking note that their guest would need a place to rest. "Its tidied up and cozy, even for just a couple of nights."
"Greetings Rhoda," the fae welcomed the wildclaw warmly. "I'm Serenity. Its nice to see a new face around, even if its just for a few nights." Serenity turned to Gale "I think there's a free burrow by mine that she could stay in," he suggested, taking note that their guest would need a place to rest. "Its tidied up and cozy, even for just a couple of nights."
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
"I'm sure that'd be perfect for her." Gale smiled, before turning back to Rhoda. "Follow us, we'll take you there!" She said, before leading Rhoda to the main cave.

Inside was almost like a whole new world. It was a village full of dragons of every species, and everyone seemed to get along very well. There was also a marketplace where you could go and shop for some of the things the residents here would make, or trade for them if that's your cup of tea. In the back was another cave opening, leading into most of the burrows.
"I'm sure that'd be perfect for her." Gale smiled, before turning back to Rhoda. "Follow us, we'll take you there!" She said, before leading Rhoda to the main cave.

Inside was almost like a whole new world. It was a village full of dragons of every species, and everyone seemed to get along very well. There was also a marketplace where you could go and shop for some of the things the residents here would make, or trade for them if that's your cup of tea. In the back was another cave opening, leading into most of the burrows.
Meanwhile, in the nearby clan, Tungl was going about his day as usual. He had arrived at the clan the previous day, and was lucky enough to find them quite welcoming. Currently, he was entertaining them with a couple of magic tricks in hopes of earning a coin or two.
Meanwhile, in the nearby clan, Tungl was going about his day as usual. He had arrived at the clan the previous day, and was lucky enough to find them quite welcoming. Currently, he was entertaining them with a couple of magic tricks in hopes of earning a coin or two.
GLMwkdE.png2rWR3yh.png11efmKl.pngrix3ppo.png5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
She nodded, following the two dragons into the cave, somewhat surprised when she was met with what was essentially a small village. She looked around, examining the dragons that lived there and what there was to do.

She suddenly got an idea. She wanted to do something to thank them for letting her stay, and she thought if there wasn't anything like a cemetery around, she could perform for them. That is, if they'd enjoy it.

"Sorry if this is a weird question, but is there, by any chance, a cemetery around here..? Or any sort of dead dragons..?"
She nodded, following the two dragons into the cave, somewhat surprised when she was met with what was essentially a small village. She looked around, examining the dragons that lived there and what there was to do.

She suddenly got an idea. She wanted to do something to thank them for letting her stay, and she thought if there wasn't anything like a cemetery around, she could perform for them. That is, if they'd enjoy it.

"Sorry if this is a weird question, but is there, by any chance, a cemetery around here..? Or any sort of dead dragons..?"
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68