Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 IC (Open, pm me)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
(( To Join the rp, check out the ooc here.))

The sun peeked up from behind the horizon, shining some light into the mountainside caves of the Mystic Mountains. Gale was one of the first awake, and was enjoying a small piece of fish she had gotten from the prey pile once everyone had eaten last night. She quietly munched on it as she was observing the sunrise over the mountains and valleys below. She hoped something exciting would happen today, not that much actually happened in The Haven. It was often quiet, as only a few knew of how to find the Mystic Mountains, and nobody would normally go too far. She sighed, longing for something to happen that would maybe be a change for once.

(( To Join the rp, check out the ooc here.))

The sun peeked up from behind the horizon, shining some light into the mountainside caves of the Mystic Mountains. Gale was one of the first awake, and was enjoying a small piece of fish she had gotten from the prey pile once everyone had eaten last night. She quietly munched on it as she was observing the sunrise over the mountains and valleys below. She hoped something exciting would happen today, not that much actually happened in The Haven. It was often quiet, as only a few knew of how to find the Mystic Mountains, and nobody would normally go too far. She sighed, longing for something to happen that would maybe be a change for once.

Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Konton paced his den nervously, tail flicking slightly as he was in deep thought. He had promised the newly raised Kulimar vengeance on the Haven, but he still could not set attack when they were in hiding. He had searched far and wide, almost meeting his end on numerous occasions, but still had no clue as to where they were. If I do not act soon, I may be left back at the start without an army, he thought to himself. The imperial suddenly looked at the entrance of his den for a moment. Dim light shone through, bringing the assumption that it was quite early in the morning. A cruel smile glinted as his mind began to work once more. If the Haven value the lives of others, maybe an attack on a nearby clan will bring them out. Before he could second guess himself, the shady imperial left his den to rally the troops. He was sure that his plan would work. If it didn't, what else had he to loose.
Konton paced his den nervously, tail flicking slightly as he was in deep thought. He had promised the newly raised Kulimar vengeance on the Haven, but he still could not set attack when they were in hiding. He had searched far and wide, almost meeting his end on numerous occasions, but still had no clue as to where they were. If I do not act soon, I may be left back at the start without an army, he thought to himself. The imperial suddenly looked at the entrance of his den for a moment. Dim light shone through, bringing the assumption that it was quite early in the morning. A cruel smile glinted as his mind began to work once more. If the Haven value the lives of others, maybe an attack on a nearby clan will bring them out. Before he could second guess himself, the shady imperial left his den to rally the troops. He was sure that his plan would work. If it didn't, what else had he to loose.
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
Jeido had just woken up a few hours after sunrise, as he put on some reading glasses to study some ancient pieces of rune tablets one of the scouts had found and brought to him the other day. how interesting, he thought. The rune tablets he was studying seemed to be telling the story of... well, he didn't have all the pieces to figure that out yet, as parts of the tablet were still missing. He began to translate what he could pick out onto a blank scroll, documenting it for future use. Maybe it would be useful later if he could find all the missing pieces.. For now, he just thought up some theories about it, writing a few more notes down.
Jeido had just woken up a few hours after sunrise, as he put on some reading glasses to study some ancient pieces of rune tablets one of the scouts had found and brought to him the other day. how interesting, he thought. The rune tablets he was studying seemed to be telling the story of... well, he didn't have all the pieces to figure that out yet, as parts of the tablet were still missing. He began to translate what he could pick out onto a blank scroll, documenting it for future use. Maybe it would be useful later if he could find all the missing pieces.. For now, he just thought up some theories about it, writing a few more notes down.
Aleks slowly opened his eyes, his vision met with inky blackness. He stirred, aching bones protesting with pops and creaks, and found himself bound in heavy shackles. The Ridgeback bristled as he recalled what had brought him here.
Only a few days ago, based on a rough assumption of the time that had passed, he had escaped the Haven's hidden den to directly combat the wicked Kulimar. Despite his powerful magic, he was easily detained by a surprise offensive from the group; the pain of their weapons and magic still bit at his hide. Aleks strained to see through the oppressive darkness. He rubbed his claws together, muttering the words to a spell, but his magic sputtered uselessly.
Aleks slowly opened his eyes, his vision met with inky blackness. He stirred, aching bones protesting with pops and creaks, and found himself bound in heavy shackles. The Ridgeback bristled as he recalled what had brought him here.
Only a few days ago, based on a rough assumption of the time that had passed, he had escaped the Haven's hidden den to directly combat the wicked Kulimar. Despite his powerful magic, he was easily detained by a surprise offensive from the group; the pain of their weapons and magic still bit at his hide. Aleks strained to see through the oppressive darkness. He rubbed his claws together, muttering the words to a spell, but his magic sputtered uselessly.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
Rhoda growled, struggling to get past a particularly steep part in the mountainside. Suddenly, her talon slipped from the ledge and she slid back down to the flattened place below. Ouch.

She groaned, slowly returning to her feet with a few new smudges and tears in her already raggedy clothes, as well as most likely a few cuts on her person. But, she shrugged it off, sighing as she became quite tired. She had been climbing all night, as that was when she was most active, it seemed. She looked around the landing, noticing a small cave that she didn't before. Lying in the mouth of the cave was a light blue skydancer who appeared to be eating fish, and probably had just bore witness to her fall.

She straightened the instrument strapped to her side, looking at the skydancer and hoping that she hadn't scared her too much.
Rhoda growled, struggling to get past a particularly steep part in the mountainside. Suddenly, her talon slipped from the ledge and she slid back down to the flattened place below. Ouch.

She groaned, slowly returning to her feet with a few new smudges and tears in her already raggedy clothes, as well as most likely a few cuts on her person. But, she shrugged it off, sighing as she became quite tired. She had been climbing all night, as that was when she was most active, it seemed. She looked around the landing, noticing a small cave that she didn't before. Lying in the mouth of the cave was a light blue skydancer who appeared to be eating fish, and probably had just bore witness to her fall.

She straightened the instrument strapped to her side, looking at the skydancer and hoping that she hadn't scared her too much.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
Gale looked over the ledge where she saw the dragon fall, and immediately went down to make sure they were alright. "Excuse me, but are you ok? That looked like a nasty fall!" She was very friendly and brave in nature, and wasn't really scared at all. She just wanted to make sure everyone who came here would be alright.
Gale looked over the ledge where she saw the dragon fall, and immediately went down to make sure they were alright. "Excuse me, but are you ok? That looked like a nasty fall!" She was very friendly and brave in nature, and wasn't really scared at all. She just wanted to make sure everyone who came here would be alright.
"Yes, i'm fine. Thank you." she answered, her voice somewhat raspy and deep. At least, for a female. "If this is your territory, I can leave ma'am." she said, now only hoping no one here would recognize her. But, judging by Gale's rather... alive appearence, she didn't guess that many undead dragons would be here. Although, she did occasionally meet a living fan or two.

((For future reference, if anyone wants their dragon to recognize her or something, i'm fine with that!))
"Yes, i'm fine. Thank you." she answered, her voice somewhat raspy and deep. At least, for a female. "If this is your territory, I can leave ma'am." she said, now only hoping no one here would recognize her. But, judging by Gale's rather... alive appearence, she didn't guess that many undead dragons would be here. Although, she did occasionally meet a living fan or two.

((For future reference, if anyone wants their dragon to recognize her or something, i'm fine with that!))
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
"You're quite welcome to stay if you'd like! It's not technically my territory, as I share it with the rest of The Haven members. Anyone is welcome to come here as long as they don't have evil intentions. " Gale smiled. "You must be tired if you traveled all the way here. We have plenty of food and I can arrange for you a nice place to sleep." She seemed to be the very hospitable type, as she was letting a complete stranger into The Haven's territory. "So, how would you like to stay for a bit?"
"You're quite welcome to stay if you'd like! It's not technically my territory, as I share it with the rest of The Haven members. Anyone is welcome to come here as long as they don't have evil intentions. " Gale smiled. "You must be tired if you traveled all the way here. We have plenty of food and I can arrange for you a nice place to sleep." She seemed to be the very hospitable type, as she was letting a complete stranger into The Haven's territory. "So, how would you like to stay for a bit?"
Rhoda nodded, smiling a little, showing her yellowed teeth and the space where one was missing, on her right side. "That... sounds nice. Thank you." she relaxed a little, as she had been tensing up.
Rhoda nodded, smiling a little, showing her yellowed teeth and the space where one was missing, on her right side. "That... sounds nice. Thank you." she relaxed a little, as she had been tensing up.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
"If you can fly alright, it may be easier to get up to the main cave." Gale lifted herself off of the ground as she waited to make sure the wildclaw could fly alright.

((short, sorry.))
"If you can fly alright, it may be easier to get up to the main cave." Gale lifted herself off of the ground as she waited to make sure the wildclaw could fly alright.

((short, sorry.))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68