Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 OOC (open, pm me)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 232 233
whoops! sorry @littleleopard

we have another person here with a similar username

sorry!
whoops! sorry @littleleopard

we have another person here with a similar username

sorry!
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Hahaha don't worry [emoji=coatl winking]
Hahaha don't worry
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
prehistory, you double posted on accident
prehistory, you double posted on accident
Sorry! i'm in a place with bad reception.

Also.. what if Rhoda did accidentally raise Midnight back? That could be a subplot if you wanted!
Sorry! i'm in a place with bad reception.

Also.. what if Rhoda did accidentally raise Midnight back? That could be a subplot if you wanted!
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
that'd be pretty cool! I'm down!
that'd be pretty cool! I'm down!
[center][b] Kulimar Member [/b] [b]Name:[/b] ocean Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29167003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291671/29167003_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] calculating, seemingly calm, vengeful, quick to anger. [b]Rank:[/b] Regular member [b]Backstory (optional):[/b] she was a hatchling when the slaves rebelled. During the uprising her parents were killed by one of the rebel slaves, she doesn't know who it was or if it was an accident or not, but she doesn't care. She blames all Haven members for the death of her parents because of it. (I'll probably work on it some more) [b]Other:[/b] she often finds a place to hide when she sleeps, as she has night terrors from finding her parents dead as a hatchling.[/center]
Kulimar Member
Name: ocean
Dragon Image:
29167003_350.png

Personality: calculating, seemingly calm, vengeful, quick to anger.
Backstory (optional): she was a hatchling when the slaves rebelled. During the uprising her parents were killed by one of the rebel slaves, she doesn't know who it was or if it was an accident or not, but she doesn't care. She blames all Haven members for the death of her parents because of it. (I'll probably work on it some more)
Other: she often finds a place to hide when she sleeps, as she has night terrors from finding her parents dead as a hatchling.
@Narrowwing

Accepted!

Just a quick update for everyone, I'm kinda grounded for a week, but I'll be on in the morning, during my lunch and after school for a few minutes.

Please don't let this die!
@Narrowwing

Accepted!

Just a quick update for everyone, I'm kinda grounded for a week, but I'll be on in the morning, during my lunch and after school for a few minutes.

Please don't let this die!
Okay, I got school so I'll be on this when I get the chance
Okay, I got school so I'll be on this when I get the chance
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
@NightwingStar (love the name, wings of fire fan perhaps?) Rouges/Loner Name: Alwena Hallow (Alwen for short) Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45804667] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458047/45804667_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: secretive, prefers to carry out missions with little to no help, Abilities: Truth be told, she doesn’t have any. She wears a mask that allows her to see any trap, and if given enough time to charge up, even see through stone walls or even see the orange outline of a dragon. Backstory (optional): She was never caught, never seen, and hardly ever made a sound.. she has gotten past the highest levels of security and even fooled a king. Looking for her? Give up. Other: Radar, her familiar, is always by her side, slipping through cracks in walls or hopping up onto tall walls. Nobody cares for a glowing pocket mouse, so she makes the perfect little spy! This seems super fun! Love the idea. (I am also a VERY LIT role player-) [emoji=rainbow star 1]
@NightwingStar (love the name, wings of fire fan perhaps?)
Rouges/Loner
Name: Alwena Hallow (Alwen for short)
Dragon Image:
45804667_350.png

Personality: secretive, prefers to carry out missions with little to no help,
Abilities: Truth be told, she doesn’t have any. She wears a mask that allows her to see any trap, and if given enough time to charge up, even see through stone walls or even see the orange outline of a dragon.
Backstory (optional): She was never caught, never seen, and hardly ever made a sound.. she has gotten past the highest levels of security and even fooled a king. Looking for her? Give up.
Other: Radar, her familiar, is always by her side, slipping through cracks in walls or hopping up onto tall walls. Nobody cares for a glowing pocket mouse, so she makes the perfect little spy!
This seems super fun! Love the idea. (I am also a VERY LIT role player-)
natureanim3.gifyoutriedstar.pngnatureanim4.gif
lightmidsmall2.png
I love arber omg
I love arber omg
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 232 233