Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 OOC (open, pm me)
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 232 233
The lung isn’t punctured, to clarify, Azeroth would’ve been dead in her sleep if that was the case via drowning in her own blood
The lung isn’t punctured, to clarify, Azeroth would’ve been dead in her sleep if that was the case via drowning in her own blood
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
oooh, makes sense ye
oooh, makes sense ye
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
you can have her just go into the den and caspian will be there
you can have her just go into the den and caspian will be there
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
oh my god
i finally looked up a dragon size comparison chart, spinnel is so much bigger than basalt, onyx is the length of a tail, and VANADIUM, LEADER OF THE TOXIC REBELLION, AND THE BIGGEST THREAT TO BASALT IS THE SIZE OF A FREAKING ANT-
oh my god
i finally looked up a dragon size comparison chart, spinnel is so much bigger than basalt, onyx is the length of a tail, and VANADIUM, LEADER OF THE TOXIC REBELLION, AND THE BIGGEST THREAT TO BASALT IS THE SIZE OF A FREAKING ANT-
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
VANADIUM IS SMALLER THAN ME XDDDDDDDDD
VANADIUM IS SMALLER THAN ME XDDDDDDDDD
Lol, yeah I know right? Amazing
Lol, yeah I know right? Amazing
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
oh my god i'm dying, VANADIUM IS A FLY!!!!! [emoji=spiral laughing]
oh my god i'm dying, VANADIUM IS A FLY!!!!!
mehk
mehk
natureanim3.gifyoutriedstar.pngnatureanim4.gif
lightmidsmall2.png
owo
owo
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
:D
:D
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 232 233