Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Dragons, anthros or werewolves?
1 2
IT'S RP 'O CLOCK, MY FRIENDS!

Heyo beautiful people of Flight Rising!

It is I, The Shrimp, your everyday writing bouncing ball and roleplay fanatic. But of course, this post ain't about me, no, it is more of a, well, recruitment call, if you will. 'Cause I'm looking for some awesome people to write tales with, tales about, well, lemme show you!

I'm more than willing to write about/with:
  • Dragons, may it be ferals or anthropomorphic ones.
  • Anthropomorphic creatures. Not particularly into the furry
    fandom, but I do like 'em beastmen. » fetishists keep out «
  • Animals of any sort, also eager to make up a custom species for
    our roleplay! They could be as wild or civilized as we want them to be.
  • Werewolves! Vampires and other supernatural critters are more than
    welcome too, but I don't really feel like playing one myself. Be whoever
    you wanna be though, anything that isn't a mundane human is cool!
As for plot related stuff, well, I'm really flexible! I'm all for character relationships, though mostly familial or platonic, romance could work out too, but only if it happens to click, nothing about that jazz will be discussed beforehand. You know, if it happens, it happens. Aside from that, everything works with me! Steampunk, wastelands, futuristic sci-fi, urban fantasy, historical fantasy, you name 'em! Action-packed plots, cozy slice-of-life stuff, heck yeah!

Still here? Cool! Be sure to shoot me PM or comment down below. Do keep in mind that I prefer to roleplay over FR PMs or Discord, and-uh, that's all! Happy snapping, y'all!

~ GarnaalProductions
IT'S RP 'O CLOCK, MY FRIENDS!

Heyo beautiful people of Flight Rising!

It is I, The Shrimp, your everyday writing bouncing ball and roleplay fanatic. But of course, this post ain't about me, no, it is more of a, well, recruitment call, if you will. 'Cause I'm looking for some awesome people to write tales with, tales about, well, lemme show you!

I'm more than willing to write about/with:
  • Dragons, may it be ferals or anthropomorphic ones.
  • Anthropomorphic creatures. Not particularly into the furry
    fandom, but I do like 'em beastmen. » fetishists keep out «
  • Animals of any sort, also eager to make up a custom species for
    our roleplay! They could be as wild or civilized as we want them to be.
  • Werewolves! Vampires and other supernatural critters are more than
    welcome too, but I don't really feel like playing one myself. Be whoever
    you wanna be though, anything that isn't a mundane human is cool!
As for plot related stuff, well, I'm really flexible! I'm all for character relationships, though mostly familial or platonic, romance could work out too, but only if it happens to click, nothing about that jazz will be discussed beforehand. You know, if it happens, it happens. Aside from that, everything works with me! Steampunk, wastelands, futuristic sci-fi, urban fantasy, historical fantasy, you name 'em! Action-packed plots, cozy slice-of-life stuff, heck yeah!

Still here? Cool! Be sure to shoot me PM or comment down below. Do keep in mind that I prefer to roleplay over FR PMs or Discord, and-uh, that's all! Happy snapping, y'all!

~ GarnaalProductions
Gosh, the forums surely are bustling! Consider this a bump, I'm still open, folks!
Gosh, the forums surely are bustling! Consider this a bump, I'm still open, folks!
@VenusStarling
Oh she does, sounds like a very interesting gal you got there! I'll send you a PM soon'ish (after dinner'ish) so we can discuss the details! :D
@VenusStarling
Oh she does, sounds like a very interesting gal you got there! I'll send you a PM soon'ish (after dinner'ish) so we can discuss the details! :D
Bibbity bumb, still open, guys!
Bibbity bumb, still open, guys!
@TheShrimp
I have a character who's a half dragon (more elf than dragon in physicality, but mentally pretty smart) that I'd like to include!
@TheShrimp
I have a character who's a half dragon (more elf than dragon in physicality, but mentally pretty smart) that I'd like to include!
w9bDUNq.png
4lcODb6.png
mlHpBMC.png
11efmKl.png
rix3ppo.png
5DjYECS.png
7osWSYn.png
Crux, Owner of the Arcane Lights Hatchery, lore clan.
SOuL3cu.gif
@TheShrimp

I would be interested.
@TheShrimp

I would be interested.
@Sybillette, @HopeRaising
Great to hear you're interested! I'll send you both a PM asap!
@Sybillette, @HopeRaising
Great to hear you're interested! I'll send you both a PM asap!
Boop, still looking!
Boop, still looking!
@TheShrimp

A not human, FR, or fandom based rp? Count me in! I have quite a few inhuman oc’s I’d love an excuse to use!
@TheShrimp

A not human, FR, or fandom based rp? Count me in! I have quite a few inhuman oc’s I’d love an excuse to use!
@Avanari
That's awesome to hear! Let’s talk bizz over the PMs~

Also, still open to one or two happy souls, perhaps?
@Avanari
That's awesome to hear! Let’s talk bizz over the PMs~

Also, still open to one or two happy souls, perhaps?
1 2