Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] ::Outbreak:: (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@NVDragon Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47420199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474202/47420199_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Kona Gender and Sexuality: Female, Strait (probably Aromantic but doesn't really care) Personality: ESTJ-A, extremely organized, quiet, not afraid to speak what's on her mind. Background: Born in the Wind Flight with her twin, she had a decent childhood. Both Norte (her twin) and Kona despised their father, who was almost never there for them. The two where very close to eachother, until Norte started to feel like something was missing. He left, and Kona has started to close off her emotions from even her mother, whom she loves dearly. Strengths: Strong Wind magic, very emotionally stable, not easily swayed from opinions/decisions Weaknesses: Cannot easily trust others, judgmental to strangers, protective of belongings to a fault Dialog Colour: [color=36A54F]light green[/color](#36A54F) Other:Magnolia Where is the main roleplay?
@NVDragon
Appearance:
47420199_350.png

Name: Kona

Gender and Sexuality: Female, Strait (probably Aromantic but doesn't really care)

Personality: ESTJ-A, extremely organized, quiet, not afraid to speak what's on her mind.

Background: Born in the Wind Flight with her twin, she had a decent childhood. Both Norte (her twin) and Kona despised their father, who was almost never there for them. The two where very close to eachother, until Norte started to feel like something was missing. He left, and Kona has started to close off her emotions from even her mother, whom she loves dearly.

Strengths: Strong Wind magic, very emotionally stable, not easily swayed from opinions/decisions

Weaknesses: Cannot easily trust others, judgmental to strangers, protective of belongings to a fault

Dialog Colour: light green(#36A54F)

Other:Magnolia
Where is the main roleplay?
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
@Continlula
Accepted! I'm going to start an IC thread soon and you'll be pinged when I do!
@Continlula
Accepted! I'm going to start an IC thread soon and you'll be pinged when I do!
F50lMAz.png
@NVDragon Ok, thanks!
@NVDragon Ok, thanks!
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=394357&tab=dragon&did=49118267][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491183/49118267_350.png[/img][/url] Name: Prism Gender and Sexuality: Male, Bi Personality: a mellow soul, he usually tries to take lead, and thinks that his ideas are always the best, weather they are or not. But he's usually happy to share information, if needed. Background: Biologist, he comes from a The Lightning flight to check damage control on the outbreak. His father was his clan's librarian, keeping information together. and his mother was a fierce fighter of the clan. Strengths: very knowledgeable, he pays attention to very small things, and pefers to use cold logic to solve his problems. Weaknesses: Hes very hard to work with, as he has bias for his own research over others, and presents his ideas first. he also doesn't like to lose arguments. Dialog Colour: [color=#AEC8FF]sky #AEC8FF[/color] Other: Magnolia. also he glows in the moonlight. if theres anything i could add to improve him, tell me. also how do i use the color thing
Appearance:
49118267_350.png

Name: Prism

Gender and Sexuality: Male, Bi

Personality: a mellow soul, he usually tries to take lead, and thinks that his ideas are always the best, weather they are or not. But he's usually happy to share information, if needed.

Background: Biologist, he comes from a The Lightning flight to check damage control on the outbreak. His father was his clan's librarian, keeping information together. and his mother was a fierce fighter of the clan.

Strengths: very knowledgeable, he pays attention to very small things, and pefers to use cold logic to solve his problems.

Weaknesses: Hes very hard to work with, as he has bias for his own research over others, and presents his ideas first. he also doesn't like to lose arguments.

Dialog Colour: sky #AEC8FF

Other: Magnolia. also he glows in the moonlight.

if theres anything i could add to improve him, tell me.
also how do i use the color thing
qwXUMw.png ?k1yCh=party.png b559c.gif
@StormEyeTheCat

To do the color, do this: [.color=Color ID]type what you want[/color] but without the period
@StormEyeTheCat

To do the color, do this: [.color=Color ID]type what you want[/color] but without the period
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
neat thanks
ok i may need to change it
neat thanks
ok i may need to change it
ok so orca
platinum?
wait, what about gloom?
sky
testing
ok so orca
platinum?
wait, what about gloom?
sky
testing
would gloom work guys?
would gloom work guys?
decided on sky for prism's dialog
decided on sky for prism's dialog
@StormEyeTheCat
Approved! I'll make the IC post once I get back... (Around 21:00 FR Time?) EDIT: Did it early!
@StormEyeTheCat
Approved! I'll make the IC post once I get back... (Around 21:00 FR Time?) EDIT: Did it early!
F50lMAz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6