Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hogwarts University - RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oceanus|Slytherin|Hogwarts Express|Interacting with Eleanor
Oceanus grinned.
"Nah, I wont hypnotise you." He then brought the flute up to his lips as Noctis tapped his tail in a fast rhythm. Oceanus started out slow at first the notes were soft but grew faster and and the tone evened out. Standing when Libra and Dies tugged on his jacket, he started to dance, coat tail flaring out as he spun.
Oceanus grinned.
"Nah, I wont hypnotise you." He then brought the flute up to his lips as Noctis tapped his tail in a fast rhythm. Oceanus started out slow at first the notes were soft but grew faster and and the tone evened out. Standing when Libra and Dies tugged on his jacket, he started to dance, coat tail flaring out as he spun.
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
Eleanor | Gryffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with Oceanus | Profile
Eleanor edged herself backwards against the seat, careful to avoid the flying coattails. 'Well, I might not get hypnotised, which is a plus, but what charm does he use to stop the notes from coming out all shortened?'

(AAAAAAA MY MUM'S COMING I'VE GOT TO GO AAAAA)
Eleanor edged herself backwards against the seat, careful to avoid the flying coattails. 'Well, I might not get hypnotised, which is a plus, but what charm does he use to stop the notes from coming out all shortened?'

(AAAAAAA MY MUM'S COMING I'VE GOT TO GO AAAAA)
bfbf2a0f859f7366d61e4d75eb1520e9.png cc58de6c868a8e0af7b39907c4bd948f.png f689ce8ae278379c13e81ec9af84bb91.png
Oceanus was enjoying himself immensely as he danced around the compartment. He noticed the flying coat tails and cast a wandless/wordless expansion charm to the compartment as he danced with the flute. Dies looked at Eleanor before pawing at her skirt and flicking her tail towards the center the compartment as though asking her to join. Libra and Noctis tapping their tails to the beat.
Oceanus was enjoying himself immensely as he danced around the compartment. He noticed the flying coat tails and cast a wandless/wordless expansion charm to the compartment as he danced with the flute. Dies looked at Eleanor before pawing at her skirt and flicking her tail towards the center the compartment as though asking her to join. Libra and Noctis tapping their tails to the beat.
'Well, the good thing is that now I have space to move, at least, but...' She noticed Dies pawing at the corner of her sleeve, and she shrugged. 'Well, I mean, why not?' She stood up, joining Oceanus at the centre of the compartment, dancing and spinning to the beat. Kirsames was looking rather smug, seeing his owner dancing awkwardly.

"People who passed by are definitely going to think we're strange now..."
'Well, the good thing is that now I have space to move, at least, but...' She noticed Dies pawing at the corner of her sleeve, and she shrugged. 'Well, I mean, why not?' She stood up, joining Oceanus at the centre of the compartment, dancing and spinning to the beat. Kirsames was looking rather smug, seeing his owner dancing awkwardly.

"People who passed by are definitely going to think we're strange now..."
bfbf2a0f859f7366d61e4d75eb1520e9.png cc58de6c868a8e0af7b39907c4bd948f.png f689ce8ae278379c13e81ec9af84bb91.png
Oceanus trilled his flute in place of laughing at Eleanor's comment. Dies looked smug while joining Noctis and Libra, watching their human companion dance with Eleanor. Oceanus bowed to Eleanor as she joined him before, doing a few steps and looking back to her, nodding his head for her to try.
Oceanus trilled his flute in place of laughing at Eleanor's comment. Dies looked smug while joining Noctis and Libra, watching their human companion dance with Eleanor. Oceanus bowed to Eleanor as she joined him before, doing a few steps and looking back to her, nodding his head for her to try.

She followed Oceanus' movements, and despite the sheer peculiarity of her actions having sunk in already, she didn't really mind the judgement of others, which was a first. "Alright, Dies, no need to look so smug that you got me to dance," she laughed, "Because you won't be seeing this happening again." As they felt the train begin to slow down, she came to a stop as well, and waited for Oceanus to finish playing his piece. "Nice dancing with you, I suppose? See you around?"

She followed Oceanus' movements, and despite the sheer peculiarity of her actions having sunk in already, she didn't really mind the judgement of others, which was a first. "Alright, Dies, no need to look so smug that you got me to dance," she laughed, "Because you won't be seeing this happening again." As they felt the train begin to slow down, she came to a stop as well, and waited for Oceanus to finish playing his piece. "Nice dancing with you, I suppose? See you around?"
Oceanus's piece came to a close and he smiled.
"Nice dancing with you too and sure." He said. Dies sobered a little but was still pretty smug about the whole matter. The three cats walked to Oceanus as he slipped his flute back up his sleeve, preparing to depart the train.
Oceanus's piece came to a close and he smiled.
"Nice dancing with you too and sure." He said. Dies sobered a little but was still pretty smug about the whole matter. The three cats walked to Oceanus as he slipped his flute back up his sleeve, preparing to depart the train.
Hogsmeade Station
19:00

The gentle rain outside had quickly turned into a storm. The sky roared with thunder, and hail clattered loudly on the roof. Hogsmeade station was slowly coming into view to those who could actually make out what was going on outside of the train, and the heavy engine of the Hogwarts Express began to groan loudly with the strain of its age, as it began to slow to a stop.

Lightning crashed nearby, illuminating the castle nearby, and the younger students on the train were audibly startled. Indistinct chattering could be heard throughout, nervous, excited. A voice rumbled though the corridors of the train, the sound amplified by magic - it was a female voice who spoke.

"Please return to your seats to collect your luggage. We're now arriving at Hogsmeade Station."

The Forbidden Forest could be seen from a certain vantage point of the train. Billowing black smoke loomed over the very tips of the highest reaching branches, not yet diffused by the storm. The result of a forest fire - very likely, very recent.

Nadia | Slytherin | Hogwarts Express -> Carriages | Interacting with: Lin and Damla (@sadcreme @Zaviei)

Every now and then Nadia muttered along to the conversation, although she had zoned out almost immediately after the music started playing. She was finally brought back to earth when the abrupt stop of the train rocked her in her seat. She was just about to say something, regarding parents and not caring about their children - something Nadia had a few strong opinions about... but the thought became lost in her mind. She tucked her phone back into her pocket, though she couldn't even recall at which point she'd even pulled it out. It took her a second to gather her thoughts.

"Huh, okay, that was quick. Looks like we're here. Let's go, nerds. Stick with me."

Nadia rose in her seat, zipping up her studded jacket, and straightening her jeans that were, obviously, very ripped at the knees. For the first time Nadia's impressive length came into full view. She looked down at her new chums with a skew smile, and held out a hand to each of them.

It didn't occur to her at the time but Nadia's luggage was still in Tarina and Evelyn's compartment. All she visibly had on her was her wand, tucked back into her shirt, and a backpack bearing a few pins, and a Slytherin Badge.

Tarina | Ravenclaw | Hogwarts Express -> Carriages | Interacting with: Evelyn and Dov (@Syuzeren @Draconequis)

Evelyn had become completely lost in her conversation with Dov, so time passed quickly. Beside her, Evelyn was still passed out. She didn't mind it. Dov had a toucan - an actual, literal toucan. Tarina's little heart felt like it might explode at how cute it was.

Tarina's own owl, Sylvie, had already flown out ahead to the Hogwarts owlery so she could stretch her wings, and if Tarina's timing had been correct, she should have arrived before the storm rolled out.

Tarina grinned at Dov, steadying herself and Evelyn as the train came to a stop. It was a shame her discussion about those fire crabs got cut short, just before they stepped into conspiracy theory territory. In the back of her mind, Tarina couldn't help but worry about the critters, especially in this rain.

As she rose, her eyes caught the smoke hovering over the Forbidden forest. Her eyes widened, and her hand instinctively rose to cover her mouth.

"Dov, look-" She said quietly, almost inaudible. "The forest."

The words were fresh from her tongue, when in the distance a low screech, a roar almost, cut through the noise. Anyone else would mistake the noise for just another roll of thunder, but Tarina knew it all too well, and she knew Evelyn would too. The small white haired girl hurriedly turned to her friend to shake her back to wakefulness. The worry in her voice was clear as a bell. "Evelyn, hey, we're here, get up! Evelyn, hurry!"

As she spoke, she hauled her luggage over her shoulders, carrying an extra bag with a Slytherin badge on the side in her free hand.

"Come on, we should go. Something's up."
Hogsmeade Station
19:00

The gentle rain outside had quickly turned into a storm. The sky roared with thunder, and hail clattered loudly on the roof. Hogsmeade station was slowly coming into view to those who could actually make out what was going on outside of the train, and the heavy engine of the Hogwarts Express began to groan loudly with the strain of its age, as it began to slow to a stop.

Lightning crashed nearby, illuminating the castle nearby, and the younger students on the train were audibly startled. Indistinct chattering could be heard throughout, nervous, excited. A voice rumbled though the corridors of the train, the sound amplified by magic - it was a female voice who spoke.

"Please return to your seats to collect your luggage. We're now arriving at Hogsmeade Station."

The Forbidden Forest could be seen from a certain vantage point of the train. Billowing black smoke loomed over the very tips of the highest reaching branches, not yet diffused by the storm. The result of a forest fire - very likely, very recent.

Nadia | Slytherin | Hogwarts Express -> Carriages | Interacting with: Lin and Damla (@sadcreme @Zaviei)

Every now and then Nadia muttered along to the conversation, although she had zoned out almost immediately after the music started playing. She was finally brought back to earth when the abrupt stop of the train rocked her in her seat. She was just about to say something, regarding parents and not caring about their children - something Nadia had a few strong opinions about... but the thought became lost in her mind. She tucked her phone back into her pocket, though she couldn't even recall at which point she'd even pulled it out. It took her a second to gather her thoughts.

"Huh, okay, that was quick. Looks like we're here. Let's go, nerds. Stick with me."

Nadia rose in her seat, zipping up her studded jacket, and straightening her jeans that were, obviously, very ripped at the knees. For the first time Nadia's impressive length came into full view. She looked down at her new chums with a skew smile, and held out a hand to each of them.

It didn't occur to her at the time but Nadia's luggage was still in Tarina and Evelyn's compartment. All she visibly had on her was her wand, tucked back into her shirt, and a backpack bearing a few pins, and a Slytherin Badge.

Tarina | Ravenclaw | Hogwarts Express -> Carriages | Interacting with: Evelyn and Dov (@Syuzeren @Draconequis)

Evelyn had become completely lost in her conversation with Dov, so time passed quickly. Beside her, Evelyn was still passed out. She didn't mind it. Dov had a toucan - an actual, literal toucan. Tarina's little heart felt like it might explode at how cute it was.

Tarina's own owl, Sylvie, had already flown out ahead to the Hogwarts owlery so she could stretch her wings, and if Tarina's timing had been correct, she should have arrived before the storm rolled out.

Tarina grinned at Dov, steadying herself and Evelyn as the train came to a stop. It was a shame her discussion about those fire crabs got cut short, just before they stepped into conspiracy theory territory. In the back of her mind, Tarina couldn't help but worry about the critters, especially in this rain.

As she rose, her eyes caught the smoke hovering over the Forbidden forest. Her eyes widened, and her hand instinctively rose to cover her mouth.

"Dov, look-" She said quietly, almost inaudible. "The forest."

The words were fresh from her tongue, when in the distance a low screech, a roar almost, cut through the noise. Anyone else would mistake the noise for just another roll of thunder, but Tarina knew it all too well, and she knew Evelyn would too. The small white haired girl hurriedly turned to her friend to shake her back to wakefulness. The worry in her voice was clear as a bell. "Evelyn, hey, we're here, get up! Evelyn, hurry!"

As she spoke, she hauled her luggage over her shoulders, carrying an extra bag with a Slytherin badge on the side in her free hand.

"Come on, we should go. Something's up."
Naovis | Gryffindor | Hogwarts Express -> Carriages | Open for interactions

When Naovis heard the voice in the 'loudspeakers', she started instinctively gathering up her staff. Naovis did not really have a lot of things with her- just a small backpack. Well, the backpack wasn't so simple though- there was more space inside than it seamed. Naovis picked up the carriage with Cash Dispenser (the muting spell was already wavering- the cat already started mewing, but not actually 'singing' yet). Nova threw a quick glance to the two boys who were with her."Well, it had been nice to meet you and you do seem like good people. I just hope that you would not get to be partnered with me on dueling lessons in case you are taking battle magic." At that Naovis stood up and with her normal, unemotional face and continued before exiting the compartment. "I would be a bummer if I would have to throw battle spells at you and get inside your minds." It was practically impossible to tell if Naovis was joking, or not.

Nova entered the hallway and took a few seconds to gaze out the window. A spark of curiosity ignited in her eyes, as she watched the smoke rise from the Forbidden Forest. Naovis decided that once she will settle down, she will totally go check out the forest. Before, Nova often run away to explore the forest, even though she never ventured out too far. The fact that there is an area where students were not allowed always enraged Naovis, as exploring new things were one of the only ways to stop herself from being bored. That is why young Nova used to occasionally sneak out to check the mysterious forest.
Naovis | Gryffindor | Hogwarts Express -> Carriages | Open for interactions

When Naovis heard the voice in the 'loudspeakers', she started instinctively gathering up her staff. Naovis did not really have a lot of things with her- just a small backpack. Well, the backpack wasn't so simple though- there was more space inside than it seamed. Naovis picked up the carriage with Cash Dispenser (the muting spell was already wavering- the cat already started mewing, but not actually 'singing' yet). Nova threw a quick glance to the two boys who were with her."Well, it had been nice to meet you and you do seem like good people. I just hope that you would not get to be partnered with me on dueling lessons in case you are taking battle magic." At that Naovis stood up and with her normal, unemotional face and continued before exiting the compartment. "I would be a bummer if I would have to throw battle spells at you and get inside your minds." It was practically impossible to tell if Naovis was joking, or not.

Nova entered the hallway and took a few seconds to gaze out the window. A spark of curiosity ignited in her eyes, as she watched the smoke rise from the Forbidden Forest. Naovis decided that once she will settle down, she will totally go check out the forest. Before, Nova often run away to explore the forest, even though she never ventured out too far. The fact that there is an area where students were not allowed always enraged Naovis, as exploring new things were one of the only ways to stop herself from being bored. That is why young Nova used to occasionally sneak out to check the mysterious forest.
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
Emile | Ravenclaw | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Nadia, Lin and Damla @CirqueDuBestial @sadcreme

Emile politely excused himself from Nova and Zayne's side and rushed to his compartment to grab his and Damla's bag. Both of their trunks were miniaturized and in their pockets, so that wasn't an issue. Making sure that he left nothing behind, Emile went off to look for Damla.

After a quick point me, he walked up to her. "Here." He handed over her bag and looked at the other two. "Your friends?"

Damla | Griffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Nadia, Lin and Emile @CirqueDuBestial @sadcreme

Damla took her bag with a smile and did the presentation. "Emile, this is minister-to-be Nadia -darn you're tall, girl!- and oximoronic condition Lin! No offence, Lin. People, this is my male clone, Emile."

Emile kicked her in the shin.

"Ow! Don't hit your elders! Aren't you supposed to be the polite one?"

He gave her a flat look. "By two minutes. And I am, to everyone but you."

She pulled out her tongue and turned back to her new friends. "Guys, do you mind if Emile tags along for the ride? I don't want my baby brother to be by his lonesome," she said with a teasing tone.

Her twin sighed. "Actually, I-"

"Hey, is that smoke coming from the forest?" Damla interrupted, her voice very serious.
Emile | Ravenclaw | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Nadia, Lin and Damla @CirqueDuBestial @sadcreme

Emile politely excused himself from Nova and Zayne's side and rushed to his compartment to grab his and Damla's bag. Both of their trunks were miniaturized and in their pockets, so that wasn't an issue. Making sure that he left nothing behind, Emile went off to look for Damla.

After a quick point me, he walked up to her. "Here." He handed over her bag and looked at the other two. "Your friends?"

Damla | Griffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Nadia, Lin and Emile @CirqueDuBestial @sadcreme

Damla took her bag with a smile and did the presentation. "Emile, this is minister-to-be Nadia -darn you're tall, girl!- and oximoronic condition Lin! No offence, Lin. People, this is my male clone, Emile."

Emile kicked her in the shin.

"Ow! Don't hit your elders! Aren't you supposed to be the polite one?"

He gave her a flat look. "By two minutes. And I am, to everyone but you."

She pulled out her tongue and turned back to her new friends. "Guys, do you mind if Emile tags along for the ride? I don't want my baby brother to be by his lonesome," she said with a teasing tone.

Her twin sighed. "Actually, I-"

"Hey, is that smoke coming from the forest?" Damla interrupted, her voice very serious.
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10