Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hogwarts University - RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Dov | Slytherin | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: @CirqueDuBestial and @Syuzeren (Tarina and Evelyn)

Dov gave a light nod to Tarina as she introduced herself, settling in the empty seat across from them as his eyes scanned the both of them. Tarina looked rather tired, and her friend Evelyn was dead to the world, snoozing lightly on the girl's shoulder.

Honestly Dov felt a little guilty about interrupting Tarina from her almost nap. When the newsletter fell, he stooped to pick it up, gently offering it back to the girl with a smile as he both shook her hand and handed off the newsletter.

Dov furrowed his brow as he settled into his chair, Mage poking her head out from his shirt and clicking at the two girls. Now that they weren't in the middle of the train with people bustling about, Mage was feeling a bit more confident. So within a few minutes, the toucan was out of his shirt and on his shoulder again, still tucked slightly behind him and tilting her head sideways as she made a soft clicking sound to show her interest. "I'm Dov." He stated calmly, gesturing to his toucan. "And this here is Mage. She's pretty skittish, so don't mind her."

Dov only frowned at hearing about the fire crabs. "I did hear, the newsletter said that they made a nest or something?" he shook his head. "to be honest, I'm not very knowledgeable about fire crabs, but I certainly don't want them around our school if they are going to cause trouble... could make it a lot more difficult to study if they are swarming around everywhere." tapping his chin thoughtfully, he turned to Tarina with a serious expression on his face. "Begs the question, how did they even get into the school in the first place?"

leaning back slightly, he absently rubbed Mage's head and she clicked at him in response, tilting her head back so he could reach her most itchy spots.

"If you are planning to be rid of them, let me know. I'd much rather they aren't hanging around the school and causing trouble." he added.

_____

Zayne | Hufflepuff | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: @Zaviei @Nightshadaw (Emile and Naovis)

Zayne beamed as Emile handed him the phone number. He'd not been expecting that. Noor was he sure he should reach out to her through his brother. Though it would be fun to have that comeraderie again of someone who was as into causing a little mayhem as he was.

His sister had always been his partner. Finding someone else to be his partner felt like a smack in the face to her.. a betrayal. Or maybe he was just trying to stubbornly hold onto the past.

His eyes lighting up, he wondered why he'd never heard of Damla before. Perhaps she'd been one of the ones they'd had a prank war with? To be honest, he and his sister hadn't really been very individualistic back then. It hadn't been until seventh year that they'd started splitting off to do their own things. That had also been the year the veela magic in his sister had started radiating from her and boys had come after her like bloodhounds. To be honest, he himself wasn't affected by Veela magic. And that was because he was so closely related to a Veela himself.

Still, he grabbed the paper anyways with a crooked grin. "Thanks." he offered lightly. "I definitely think my sister would have died to meet your sister. I mean really she's like.. the forefront on chasing down crazy magical animals. I mean she sent me giant sentient spider eggs and everything." He laughed. "No i'm definitely not a kitsune. Those guys are pretty cool, but according to my sister, sometimes their pranks go a little too far. Like there is this story about one who turned its self into a woman and married a man to trick him or something. Even had kids with him. And that is said to be the origins of where the Maledictus come from."

Dov | Slytherin | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: @CirqueDuBestial and @Syuzeren (Tarina and Evelyn)

Dov gave a light nod to Tarina as she introduced herself, settling in the empty seat across from them as his eyes scanned the both of them. Tarina looked rather tired, and her friend Evelyn was dead to the world, snoozing lightly on the girl's shoulder.

Honestly Dov felt a little guilty about interrupting Tarina from her almost nap. When the newsletter fell, he stooped to pick it up, gently offering it back to the girl with a smile as he both shook her hand and handed off the newsletter.

Dov furrowed his brow as he settled into his chair, Mage poking her head out from his shirt and clicking at the two girls. Now that they weren't in the middle of the train with people bustling about, Mage was feeling a bit more confident. So within a few minutes, the toucan was out of his shirt and on his shoulder again, still tucked slightly behind him and tilting her head sideways as she made a soft clicking sound to show her interest. "I'm Dov." He stated calmly, gesturing to his toucan. "And this here is Mage. She's pretty skittish, so don't mind her."

Dov only frowned at hearing about the fire crabs. "I did hear, the newsletter said that they made a nest or something?" he shook his head. "to be honest, I'm not very knowledgeable about fire crabs, but I certainly don't want them around our school if they are going to cause trouble... could make it a lot more difficult to study if they are swarming around everywhere." tapping his chin thoughtfully, he turned to Tarina with a serious expression on his face. "Begs the question, how did they even get into the school in the first place?"

leaning back slightly, he absently rubbed Mage's head and she clicked at him in response, tilting her head back so he could reach her most itchy spots.

"If you are planning to be rid of them, let me know. I'd much rather they aren't hanging around the school and causing trouble." he added.

_____

Zayne | Hufflepuff | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: @Zaviei @Nightshadaw (Emile and Naovis)

Zayne beamed as Emile handed him the phone number. He'd not been expecting that. Noor was he sure he should reach out to her through his brother. Though it would be fun to have that comeraderie again of someone who was as into causing a little mayhem as he was.

His sister had always been his partner. Finding someone else to be his partner felt like a smack in the face to her.. a betrayal. Or maybe he was just trying to stubbornly hold onto the past.

His eyes lighting up, he wondered why he'd never heard of Damla before. Perhaps she'd been one of the ones they'd had a prank war with? To be honest, he and his sister hadn't really been very individualistic back then. It hadn't been until seventh year that they'd started splitting off to do their own things. That had also been the year the veela magic in his sister had started radiating from her and boys had come after her like bloodhounds. To be honest, he himself wasn't affected by Veela magic. And that was because he was so closely related to a Veela himself.

Still, he grabbed the paper anyways with a crooked grin. "Thanks." he offered lightly. "I definitely think my sister would have died to meet your sister. I mean really she's like.. the forefront on chasing down crazy magical animals. I mean she sent me giant sentient spider eggs and everything." He laughed. "No i'm definitely not a kitsune. Those guys are pretty cool, but according to my sister, sometimes their pranks go a little too far. Like there is this story about one who turned its self into a woman and married a man to trick him or something. Even had kids with him. And that is said to be the origins of where the Maledictus come from."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Naovis | Gryffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Emile @Zaviei, Zayne @Draconequis

Naovis did not really listen to the conversation Zayne and Emile had, as she was too preoccupied with the book. After some time, Nova closed the book, putting it onto the tabletop. She glanced at Cash Dispenser, who for the past hour had been glaring at her. Nova sighted and opened the carrier door and with a swift movements picked out the cat before it had a chance to dart. Cash let out a low grumble, but did not resist as Naovis stroke him and set him on her knees. The cat already understood that Naovis wanted to practice her strange telepathy thingy, and he, as usual, was her test subject. Cash did not mind though- he was a cat and had no secrets.

Naovis looked straight in the eyes of her cat.

Nova felt the connection forming, as she entered the outer layer of the simple mind of the cat. Animals can't think in words- they think in emotions and images. In the outer layer, the most loud thoughts appear, as well as emotions. Naovis instantly understood that the cat was unhappy with the fact that it could not talk. It also was hungry, but not very much. Cash Dispenser was very excited about the surrounding smells, but was frustrated, as he could not explore them. Naovis procceeded to the second part of the practice- communicating.

Most borne Legilimencers can't communicate with the mind, but they can read the outer and the close layer of the mind easily, as if they were reading a book. For Naovis, such swift mind reading was hard, as her abilities specialized on a more 'in depth' mind reading. But unlike many Legilimencers, Nova could actually communicate to the mind, and therefore, mind speaking to the person. It was hard and complicated, but it was much easier with animals, as they don't have natural mind shield that humans have.

Naovis transferred a single mind image to Cash Dispenser. A cat performing a trick of giving a paw to a human. The answer from Cash was instant- a really angry and a dissatisfied emotion. Naovis sighted and withdrew from Cash's mind. If you can talk telepathically did not mean you can control. Naovis blinked a few times, returning back to reality, as she had purposefully transferred all of her attention to her 'inner' world. Nova suddenly realized, how weird this whole scene might have seemed to Zayne and Emile. Although, Naovis did not really cared that much.
Naovis | Gryffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Emile @Zaviei, Zayne @Draconequis

Naovis did not really listen to the conversation Zayne and Emile had, as she was too preoccupied with the book. After some time, Nova closed the book, putting it onto the tabletop. She glanced at Cash Dispenser, who for the past hour had been glaring at her. Nova sighted and opened the carrier door and with a swift movements picked out the cat before it had a chance to dart. Cash let out a low grumble, but did not resist as Naovis stroke him and set him on her knees. The cat already understood that Naovis wanted to practice her strange telepathy thingy, and he, as usual, was her test subject. Cash did not mind though- he was a cat and had no secrets.

Naovis looked straight in the eyes of her cat.

Nova felt the connection forming, as she entered the outer layer of the simple mind of the cat. Animals can't think in words- they think in emotions and images. In the outer layer, the most loud thoughts appear, as well as emotions. Naovis instantly understood that the cat was unhappy with the fact that it could not talk. It also was hungry, but not very much. Cash Dispenser was very excited about the surrounding smells, but was frustrated, as he could not explore them. Naovis procceeded to the second part of the practice- communicating.

Most borne Legilimencers can't communicate with the mind, but they can read the outer and the close layer of the mind easily, as if they were reading a book. For Naovis, such swift mind reading was hard, as her abilities specialized on a more 'in depth' mind reading. But unlike many Legilimencers, Nova could actually communicate to the mind, and therefore, mind speaking to the person. It was hard and complicated, but it was much easier with animals, as they don't have natural mind shield that humans have.

Naovis transferred a single mind image to Cash Dispenser. A cat performing a trick of giving a paw to a human. The answer from Cash was instant- a really angry and a dissatisfied emotion. Naovis sighted and withdrew from Cash's mind. If you can talk telepathically did not mean you can control. Naovis blinked a few times, returning back to reality, as she had purposefully transferred all of her attention to her 'inner' world. Nova suddenly realized, how weird this whole scene might have seemed to Zayne and Emile. Although, Naovis did not really cared that much.
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
Damla | Griffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Nadia and Lin @CirqueDuBestial @sadcreme

"Nice to meet you Nadia! Sorry, I don't follow any meme accounts, but I run into memes often while surfing the net. Hi Lin! No problem, my bro is a future healer and always has a stash of potion around. By the way, isn't there a spell or potion for your conditions? They sound bothersome," Damla said bluntly. "I know of the dreamless sleep potion that could help with the insomnia. There are also milder sleep potions. Not sure about the narcolepsy, though. I can always ask Emile?"

((Hey! I didn't drive into a wall, or down the cliff btwn our town and the closest city, so success!
Btw, am I the only one who thinks Damla and Emile should have switched places? Like Emile with poor Lin and Damla with Zayne.))
Damla | Griffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Nadia and Lin @CirqueDuBestial @sadcreme

"Nice to meet you Nadia! Sorry, I don't follow any meme accounts, but I run into memes often while surfing the net. Hi Lin! No problem, my bro is a future healer and always has a stash of potion around. By the way, isn't there a spell or potion for your conditions? They sound bothersome," Damla said bluntly. "I know of the dreamless sleep potion that could help with the insomnia. There are also milder sleep potions. Not sure about the narcolepsy, though. I can always ask Emile?"

((Hey! I didn't drive into a wall, or down the cliff btwn our town and the closest city, so success!
Btw, am I the only one who thinks Damla and Emile should have switched places? Like Emile with poor Lin and Damla with Zayne.))
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
Emile | Ravenclaw | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Naovis and Zayne @Nightshadaw @Draconequis

Emile shrugged, a bit uncomfortable. "I don't know about the maleditcus, but our kitsune's just a kit. Well, she's over a hundred, but for their lifespan that's basically like a ten year old. And when she takes on a human appearance, she does look ten. Also, there are many types of kitsunes. Ours is a golden one, a servant of the goddess Inari. She isn't about to harm anyone, but she is one hell of a prankster. Once, she and Damla shifted the furniture around and she cast an illusion to make everything look like it was before. Of course, we spent a few minutes falling on our bums trying to sit on thin air."

Emile laughed at the memory. "The kit was a present from our grandma when we turned 13. 'A messenger of the gods to watch over us' she said. She found it poetic, I think. She wouldn't have given us a dangerous kitsune."

Emile was so focussed on his conversation with Zayne, he only saw Nova pick up her cat and stare at it from the corner of his eyes, and didn't give it much thought.

"Those eggs she sent you, were they acromantula eggs?" asked Emile. "I only know of that specie that's sentient."
Emile | Ravenclaw | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Naovis and Zayne @Nightshadaw @Draconequis

Emile shrugged, a bit uncomfortable. "I don't know about the maleditcus, but our kitsune's just a kit. Well, she's over a hundred, but for their lifespan that's basically like a ten year old. And when she takes on a human appearance, she does look ten. Also, there are many types of kitsunes. Ours is a golden one, a servant of the goddess Inari. She isn't about to harm anyone, but she is one hell of a prankster. Once, she and Damla shifted the furniture around and she cast an illusion to make everything look like it was before. Of course, we spent a few minutes falling on our bums trying to sit on thin air."

Emile laughed at the memory. "The kit was a present from our grandma when we turned 13. 'A messenger of the gods to watch over us' she said. She found it poetic, I think. She wouldn't have given us a dangerous kitsune."

Emile was so focussed on his conversation with Zayne, he only saw Nova pick up her cat and stare at it from the corner of his eyes, and didn't give it much thought.

"Those eggs she sent you, were they acromantula eggs?" asked Emile. "I only know of that specie that's sentient."
Oceanus|Slytherin|Hogwarts Express|Interacting with Eleanor
Oceanus laughed.
" I have a wand holster up my other sleeve." He flicked his wrist and his wand slipped out of his other sleeve and into his hand. Then he grinned at her conspiratory tone and his voice lowered to a whisper.
"The flute, however, does have a few hidden qualities. It has a sonorous charm cast on it, and it has an anti-theft charm." he grinned.
"Usually I don't use the sonorous charm unless I have an audience though."
Oceanus laughed.
" I have a wand holster up my other sleeve." He flicked his wrist and his wand slipped out of his other sleeve and into his hand. Then he grinned at her conspiratory tone and his voice lowered to a whisper.
"The flute, however, does have a few hidden qualities. It has a sonorous charm cast on it, and it has an anti-theft charm." he grinned.
"Usually I don't use the sonorous charm unless I have an audience though."
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
Lin l Hufflepuff l Hogwarts Express l Interacting with Damla and Nadia (@Zaviei and @CirqueDuBestial)
Lin shrugged,"I just don't like to bother my parents with stuff." Strange,he thought. Usually, he was more cold towards new people. Perhaps the welcome of going back to Hogwarts affected his mood and personality.
"I wouldn't want to bother you with that, I've prepared some sleeping ***** and other potions like that, I just forgot it in my backpack,"He lied, not wanting to push Damla's brother into coming along. He must've wanted to be alone, or spend time with other friends, if he weren't going to follow his sister.
"Uhm, what... classes are you guys doing?"He asked, knowing that it'd get awkward if the conversation stopped. It had been a while since he socialized.

(lmao probably. I like both of the characters, so I really dont mind either ^^;))
Lin l Hufflepuff l Hogwarts Express l Interacting with Damla and Nadia (@Zaviei and @CirqueDuBestial)
Lin shrugged,"I just don't like to bother my parents with stuff." Strange,he thought. Usually, he was more cold towards new people. Perhaps the welcome of going back to Hogwarts affected his mood and personality.
"I wouldn't want to bother you with that, I've prepared some sleeping ***** and other potions like that, I just forgot it in my backpack,"He lied, not wanting to push Damla's brother into coming along. He must've wanted to be alone, or spend time with other friends, if he weren't going to follow his sister.
"Uhm, what... classes are you guys doing?"He asked, knowing that it'd get awkward if the conversation stopped. It had been a while since he socialized.

(lmao probably. I like both of the characters, so I really dont mind either ^^;))
Eleanor | Gryffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with Oceanus | Profile
"Huh. So you're not only an instrument player who might perform from time to time, but a wizard skilled in possible combat magic too?" She unwrapped another piece of saltwater taffy, about to eat it, then changed her mind and rewrapped it. "I should really watch my figure, seeing as I eat way too much candy on a daily basis." She took a closer look at the flute, and asked "Say, how does the anti-theft charm work anyway?"
"Huh. So you're not only an instrument player who might perform from time to time, but a wizard skilled in possible combat magic too?" She unwrapped another piece of saltwater taffy, about to eat it, then changed her mind and rewrapped it. "I should really watch my figure, seeing as I eat way too much candy on a daily basis." She took a closer look at the flute, and asked "Say, how does the anti-theft charm work anyway?"
bfbf2a0f859f7366d61e4d75eb1520e9.png cc58de6c868a8e0af7b39907c4bd948f.png f689ce8ae278379c13e81ec9af84bb91.png
Ocean nodded.
"Yup." He then looked to the flute and back at her.
"Oh, the anti-theft charm just makes it to where anyone who has ill intentions can't touch the flute. Their hands go right through it." He leaned back and let the flute slip from his sleeve again.
"If you want I can play a little." He offered. Dies, Noctis, and Libra looked to Oceanus, before nodding in approval. They then looked to Eleanor waiting for her reply.
Ocean nodded.
"Yup." He then looked to the flute and back at her.
"Oh, the anti-theft charm just makes it to where anyone who has ill intentions can't touch the flute. Their hands go right through it." He leaned back and let the flute slip from his sleeve again.
"If you want I can play a little." He offered. Dies, Noctis, and Libra looked to Oceanus, before nodding in approval. They then looked to Eleanor waiting for her reply.
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png

She shrugged, nodding. "Sure, why not? I mean, Dies, Noctis and Libra all seem pretty eager to hear you play. That is, unless you're going to hypnotise me, which I'm not really a fan of...?" She broke off and shushed Kirsames, who was yowling in his enclosure, but to no avail; sighing, she pulled out another can of tuna, opened it with a flick of her wand, then set it down in the enclosure. "Come on, Kirsames, can you quiet down? I'm pretty sure everyone else would like to hear Oceanus perform?" Kirsames did quiet down, which was surprising in its own right, and he also looked at Oceanus, which was something that she didn't know could happen.

She shrugged, nodding. "Sure, why not? I mean, Dies, Noctis and Libra all seem pretty eager to hear you play. That is, unless you're going to hypnotise me, which I'm not really a fan of...?" She broke off and shushed Kirsames, who was yowling in his enclosure, but to no avail; sighing, she pulled out another can of tuna, opened it with a flick of her wand, then set it down in the enclosure. "Come on, Kirsames, can you quiet down? I'm pretty sure everyone else would like to hear Oceanus perform?" Kirsames did quiet down, which was surprising in its own right, and he also looked at Oceanus, which was something that she didn't know could happen.
bfbf2a0f859f7366d61e4d75eb1520e9.png cc58de6c868a8e0af7b39907c4bd948f.png f689ce8ae278379c13e81ec9af84bb91.png

Damla gave Lin a slighty incredulous look. What kind of parent wouldn't want to be bothered about their child's well-being? Why would Lin think that his parents would be bothered by something like that? Her father was always like 'just ask and we'll see. I knew what I was getting into when I chose to be a parent.' Even at the most outlandish of request he would laugh, give it some thought and explain why it would not be a good idea. Maybe that's just her dad. But she was still a bit worried about Lin's family situation. But she was probably overthinking this. Yeah, she was overthinking this: see, he has medicine.

Damla shook her head and cleared her thoughts before she went into conspiracy theory territory.

"I won't be bothered," she said while waving her phone. "We're in the 21st century. Everything is a tap of the screen away. And besides, we're friends now! I'd like to be bothered by you and then I'll bother you, and we'll get along great!" she cheerily declared. She grinned at Nadia to include her as well.

Damla knew a change of subject when she heard one, but went with it since the whole parent business was making her uncomfortable. And uncomfortable isn't done in a first meeting. "I'm studying care of magical creatures, but with a few Xs attached on the end. You know, dragons, nundus, manticores, that kind of critters. It's only theory for now, of course, but I can't wait to get to work with the real things!"

Damla gave Lin a slighty incredulous look. What kind of parent wouldn't want to be bothered about their child's well-being? Why would Lin think that his parents would be bothered by something like that? Her father was always like 'just ask and we'll see. I knew what I was getting into when I chose to be a parent.' Even at the most outlandish of request he would laugh, give it some thought and explain why it would not be a good idea. Maybe that's just her dad. But she was still a bit worried about Lin's family situation. But she was probably overthinking this. Yeah, she was overthinking this: see, he has medicine.

Damla shook her head and cleared her thoughts before she went into conspiracy theory territory.

"I won't be bothered," she said while waving her phone. "We're in the 21st century. Everything is a tap of the screen away. And besides, we're friends now! I'd like to be bothered by you and then I'll bother you, and we'll get along great!" she cheerily declared. She grinned at Nadia to include her as well.

Damla knew a change of subject when she heard one, but went with it since the whole parent business was making her uncomfortable. And uncomfortable isn't done in a first meeting. "I'm studying care of magical creatures, but with a few Xs attached on the end. You know, dragons, nundus, manticores, that kind of critters. It's only theory for now, of course, but I can't wait to get to work with the real things!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10