Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hogwarts University - RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@AeolianOakdown
Oceanus|Slytherin|Hogwarts Express|Interacting with Eleanor
"No, not really. I've lived with these three for as long as I can remember. I also used to drag home strays from the neighborhood so I have a lot of practice with cats of all sorts." As he said this he moved to pet Eleanor's tabby, smiling. Then he saw the taffy.
"Oh, thank you." He took the taffy with a nod.
"Saltwater, right? My favorite." Libra decided to bat at the flute Oceanus had left sitting on the seat, rolling it towards Noctis, who then batted it to Dies who was beside Eleanor.
"Guys, the flute is not a toy." He said as the instrument rolled to a stop by Eleanor's feet.
@AeolianOakdown
Oceanus|Slytherin|Hogwarts Express|Interacting with Eleanor
"No, not really. I've lived with these three for as long as I can remember. I also used to drag home strays from the neighborhood so I have a lot of practice with cats of all sorts." As he said this he moved to pet Eleanor's tabby, smiling. Then he saw the taffy.
"Oh, thank you." He took the taffy with a nod.
"Saltwater, right? My favorite." Libra decided to bat at the flute Oceanus had left sitting on the seat, rolling it towards Noctis, who then batted it to Dies who was beside Eleanor.
"Guys, the flute is not a toy." He said as the instrument rolled to a stop by Eleanor's feet.
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
Zayne | Hufflepuff | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: @Zaviei @Nightshadaw (Emile and Naovis)

Zayne would have attempted to engorge the inside of the train, if not for the girl shaking her head and telling him not to. Probably for the best. I mean he could do it, but he might also cause the train to be thrown out of wack expanding the entire thing with his wand. And he really would rather not get in trouble for something like that this early in the year.

Zayne furrowed his brow. "Why don't people like snakes?? They are super cool! And adorable, i mean look at their precious little face!" he giggled. "Oh yeah, Marvin kinda lives in my house. My uncle saved him from a trap when he was exploring, so he hangs out in our library. He really loves carrot cake? Not sure if thats a Demiguise thing or just a marvin thing though." Pausing for a minute he shook his head. "Actually to make a cloak, you have to skin them, the fur its self doesn't do you much good. That's why they are so rare to find in the wild. So i'd rather not go that route." he laughed, his eyes crinkling slightly. "your sister sounds like my kind of person. I mean my sister and I used to do all kinds of zany stuff when she went to school here. I mean we turned the entire third floor corridor into a slip and slide, we put up all those pictures of filch in a tutu up on the walls with sticky charms, and we kind of maybe started a prank war with another house." he grinned. "You have to introduce us. No worries, I'm not going to do anything that insane. I mean other than maybe putting instant peruvian darkness powder in the coffee machine.. i've got nothing." he paused for a minute, rubbing his hand through his hair absently. "Actually, the brains of the prank wars and our team was always my sister anyways... and she's off chasing after dragons or something, being a Magizoologist i guess.
Zayne | Hufflepuff | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: @Zaviei @Nightshadaw (Emile and Naovis)

Zayne would have attempted to engorge the inside of the train, if not for the girl shaking her head and telling him not to. Probably for the best. I mean he could do it, but he might also cause the train to be thrown out of wack expanding the entire thing with his wand. And he really would rather not get in trouble for something like that this early in the year.

Zayne furrowed his brow. "Why don't people like snakes?? They are super cool! And adorable, i mean look at their precious little face!" he giggled. "Oh yeah, Marvin kinda lives in my house. My uncle saved him from a trap when he was exploring, so he hangs out in our library. He really loves carrot cake? Not sure if thats a Demiguise thing or just a marvin thing though." Pausing for a minute he shook his head. "Actually to make a cloak, you have to skin them, the fur its self doesn't do you much good. That's why they are so rare to find in the wild. So i'd rather not go that route." he laughed, his eyes crinkling slightly. "your sister sounds like my kind of person. I mean my sister and I used to do all kinds of zany stuff when she went to school here. I mean we turned the entire third floor corridor into a slip and slide, we put up all those pictures of filch in a tutu up on the walls with sticky charms, and we kind of maybe started a prank war with another house." he grinned. "You have to introduce us. No worries, I'm not going to do anything that insane. I mean other than maybe putting instant peruvian darkness powder in the coffee machine.. i've got nothing." he paused for a minute, rubbing his hand through his hair absently. "Actually, the brains of the prank wars and our team was always my sister anyways... and she's off chasing after dragons or something, being a Magizoologist i guess.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Eleanor | Gryffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with Oceanus | Profile

She picked up the flute, looking at him questioningly. "You play the flute? I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, seeing as I took up the flute for one year [and still play the flute irl] then dropped it as the teacher was a bit of a prat." She handed the flute back to Oceanus, fending off Dies' batting paws. "Dies, don't break Oceanus' flute! Unless you're going to buy him a new one, that is."

She picked up the flute, looking at him questioningly. "You play the flute? I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, seeing as I took up the flute for one year [and still play the flute irl] then dropped it as the teacher was a bit of a prat." She handed the flute back to Oceanus, fending off Dies' batting paws. "Dies, don't break Oceanus' flute! Unless you're going to buy him a new one, that is."
bfbf2a0f859f7366d61e4d75eb1520e9.png cc58de6c868a8e0af7b39907c4bd948f.png f689ce8ae278379c13e81ec9af84bb91.png
Oceanus|Slytherin|Hogwarts Epress|Interacting with Eleanor
Oceanus grinned.
"Yep. I've always had an interest in music, and I so I learned how to play multiple instruments, my favorites being flute, violin, guitar, and piano. He took the flute from Eleanor and slipped it back up his sleeve. Dies huffed and curled up on the seat, deciding to nap instead.[Actually I play trombone irl but want to learn flute, violin, and piano]
Oceanus|Slytherin|Hogwarts Epress|Interacting with Eleanor
Oceanus grinned.
"Yep. I've always had an interest in music, and I so I learned how to play multiple instruments, my favorites being flute, violin, guitar, and piano. He took the flute from Eleanor and slipped it back up his sleeve. Dies huffed and curled up on the seat, deciding to nap instead.[Actually I play trombone irl but want to learn flute, violin, and piano]

She looked at his sleeve curiously, asking "Say, how do you keep it up there without it falling out?" Kirsames yowled for attention, crawling into Oceanus' lap and deciding that 'yes, this would be a good place to sleep for a while, the fact we are getting closer to Hogwarts means nothing to me.' She got up, pulled her carrier down, and attempted to coax Kirsames into it with a can of tuna, and he went for the bait and ended up getting zipped in, looking a bit grumpy with only the can of tuna as consolation.

She looked at his sleeve curiously, asking "Say, how do you keep it up there without it falling out?" Kirsames yowled for attention, crawling into Oceanus' lap and deciding that 'yes, this would be a good place to sleep for a while, the fact we are getting closer to Hogwarts means nothing to me.' She got up, pulled her carrier down, and attempted to coax Kirsames into it with a can of tuna, and he went for the bait and ended up getting zipped in, looking a bit grumpy with only the can of tuna as consolation.
bfbf2a0f859f7366d61e4d75eb1520e9.png cc58de6c868a8e0af7b39907c4bd948f.png f689ce8ae278379c13e81ec9af84bb91.png
Nadia | Slytherin | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Lin, Dalma and Emile (@sadcreme @Zaviei)

Without thinking twice about it, Nadia yanked the candy from Lin's hand and stuffed it in her mouth. She slid down in her seat dramatically, making a face as if she'd been offered actual ambrosia. She closed her eyes, getting lost in the music and the sweet tunes she'd provided. Well, Lin provided. But, still!

"Mmm- Ah Merlin - sustenance!"

Her little trance was broken by the other kid opening her mouth again, and once again, Nadia rose up in her seat, as if she hadn't just lost her entire composure over a piece of candy. The corners of her mouth perked up, inspecting their new little friend.

"Nadia Brown, future minister of magic, semi-professional asskicker in-training, and owner of that one meme account you probably already follow. A pleasure to make your acquaintances!"

Tarina | Ravenclaw | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with Evelyn and Dov (@Syuzeren @Draconequis)

Tarina was on the very brink of falling asleep on Evelyn's shoulder, who appeared to have been taking a nap beside her anyway, when the compartment door sliding open roused her from her semi-consciousness.

She beamed a groggy smile at the newcomer, and gestured to the empty seat across from them to sit down.

"Please, make yourself comfortable."

She spoke softly, as not to wake Evelyn from her nap. She absolutely needed it after that dragon-wrangling excursion that took place approximately 10 minutes before the train's departure. Tarina was equally exhausted, but was used to it by now. Holidays at Evelyn's home always took it out of her. At times like earlier that day, she missed Nadia's rowdiness. She probably could've gotten the job done in half the time.

Tarina extended a graciously.

"Tarina. That's Evelyn. How about you?"

As she moved closer to take the boy's hand, the newsletter fell from her lap, and the white haired girl simply sighed. She didn't want to move too much, lest she wake her sleeping friend.

"Ah, sorry about that. Did you read about the fire-crab problem going on on campus? Honestly, what an incompetent lot of staff in that school. I just know we're the ones who are going to have to clean up that mess..."
Nadia | Slytherin | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Lin, Dalma and Emile (@sadcreme @Zaviei)

Without thinking twice about it, Nadia yanked the candy from Lin's hand and stuffed it in her mouth. She slid down in her seat dramatically, making a face as if she'd been offered actual ambrosia. She closed her eyes, getting lost in the music and the sweet tunes she'd provided. Well, Lin provided. But, still!

"Mmm- Ah Merlin - sustenance!"

Her little trance was broken by the other kid opening her mouth again, and once again, Nadia rose up in her seat, as if she hadn't just lost her entire composure over a piece of candy. The corners of her mouth perked up, inspecting their new little friend.

"Nadia Brown, future minister of magic, semi-professional asskicker in-training, and owner of that one meme account you probably already follow. A pleasure to make your acquaintances!"

Tarina | Ravenclaw | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with Evelyn and Dov (@Syuzeren @Draconequis)

Tarina was on the very brink of falling asleep on Evelyn's shoulder, who appeared to have been taking a nap beside her anyway, when the compartment door sliding open roused her from her semi-consciousness.

She beamed a groggy smile at the newcomer, and gestured to the empty seat across from them to sit down.

"Please, make yourself comfortable."

She spoke softly, as not to wake Evelyn from her nap. She absolutely needed it after that dragon-wrangling excursion that took place approximately 10 minutes before the train's departure. Tarina was equally exhausted, but was used to it by now. Holidays at Evelyn's home always took it out of her. At times like earlier that day, she missed Nadia's rowdiness. She probably could've gotten the job done in half the time.

Tarina extended a graciously.

"Tarina. That's Evelyn. How about you?"

As she moved closer to take the boy's hand, the newsletter fell from her lap, and the white haired girl simply sighed. She didn't want to move too much, lest she wake her sleeping friend.

"Ah, sorry about that. Did you read about the fire-crab problem going on on campus? Honestly, what an incompetent lot of staff in that school. I just know we're the ones who are going to have to clean up that mess..."
[b]Emile[/b] | Ravenclaw | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Naovis and Zayne @Nightshadaw @Draconequis Emile paled and was mildly disgusted. "I didn't know that. I'm never gonna look at an invisibility cloak the same." He shook his head to clear it of skinned demiguises, and thought of the many pranks Damla had made at home with her vulpine friend. Much better thoughts. He grew more and more worried as he listened to Zayne's recollection of pranks, but he gave up for the inevitable and pulled out the notepad and pen he always carried with him. He wrote something on a sheet of paper and tore it out to hand it to Zayne. "Here," he said. "Damla's number. If your sister was the brains of your team, then my sister was the brains of hers. I'm sure you'll get along great. She's going for Magizoologist, as well." [i]What an uncanny coincidence. I'm not much for superstition, but I feel like these two (plus the sister) are gonna be inseparable.[/i] After a beat, Emile felt like hitting his head on the nearest hard surface. [i]What have I done? I just unleashed these two on the hogwarts population.[/i] "At least you're not a kitsune," he muttered. ((Yo ppl! I'm gonna go drive with my Mum. I'll be passing the driving licence practical exam (dunno what you guys call it) on the 27th and I need to practice. I'll write Damla's reaction whenever I'm back! ... Holy sh** I have a week left [emoji=coatl scared]. I'm not readyyyy ><'))
Emile | Ravenclaw | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Naovis and Zayne @Nightshadaw @Draconequis

Emile paled and was mildly disgusted. "I didn't know that. I'm never gonna look at an invisibility cloak the same."

He shook his head to clear it of skinned demiguises, and thought of the many pranks Damla had made at home with her vulpine friend. Much better thoughts. He grew more and more worried as he listened to Zayne's recollection of pranks, but he gave up for the inevitable and pulled out the notepad and pen he always carried with him. He wrote something on a sheet of paper and tore it out to hand it to Zayne.

"Here," he said. "Damla's number. If your sister was the brains of your team, then my sister was the brains of hers. I'm sure you'll get along great. She's going for Magizoologist, as well." What an uncanny coincidence. I'm not much for superstition, but I feel like these two (plus the sister) are gonna be inseparable.

After a beat, Emile felt like hitting his head on the nearest hard surface. What have I done? I just unleashed these two on the hogwarts population. "At least you're not a kitsune," he muttered.

((Yo ppl! I'm gonna go drive with my Mum. I'll be passing the driving licence practical exam (dunno what you guys call it) on the 27th and I need to practice. I'll write Damla's reaction whenever I'm back!
... Holy sh** I have a week left . I'm not readyyyy ><'))
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
Lin l Hufflepuff l Hogwarts Express l Interacting with: Nadia and Damla (@Zaviei and @CirqueDuBestial)

Lin took the potion from Damla's hands and chugged it down, instantly feeling better. The music began to soften, and his eyes no longer hurt. As the two introduced themselves to each other, Lin decided that it'd be rude not to do the same. Just not as flamboyant as Nadia.

"Uh, I'm Lin, and I'm pretty good at hacking,"He paused, trying to think of other things about himself (much harder than he thouhg apparently),"Oh and, I have a bit of narcolepsy and insomnia. Its strange."

"Thank you for the potion by the way"Lin added.
Lin l Hufflepuff l Hogwarts Express l Interacting with: Nadia and Damla (@Zaviei and @CirqueDuBestial)

Lin took the potion from Damla's hands and chugged it down, instantly feeling better. The music began to soften, and his eyes no longer hurt. As the two introduced themselves to each other, Lin decided that it'd be rude not to do the same. Just not as flamboyant as Nadia.

"Uh, I'm Lin, and I'm pretty good at hacking,"He paused, trying to think of other things about himself (much harder than he thouhg apparently),"Oh and, I have a bit of narcolepsy and insomnia. Its strange."

"Thank you for the potion by the way"Lin added.
Oceanus|Slytherin|Hogwarts Express|INteracting with Eleanor
Oceanus grinned.
"Oh, that? I have a specially designed case for it that straps around the arm, so I usually wear it beneath my sleeves." He laughed a little at Kirsames's grumpiness at being in the carrier. Dies decided to jump on Oceanus's shoulders, draping herself around his neck, purring. Noctis was content to stay where he was and Libra poked at the carrier with curiosity.
Oceanus|Slytherin|Hogwarts Express|INteracting with Eleanor
Oceanus grinned.
"Oh, that? I have a specially designed case for it that straps around the arm, so I usually wear it beneath my sleeves." He laughed a little at Kirsames's grumpiness at being in the carrier. Dies decided to jump on Oceanus's shoulders, draping herself around his neck, purring. Noctis was content to stay where he was and Libra poked at the carrier with curiosity.
"Interesting. Have you ever thought of putting a wand inside instead of a flute, seeing as you might need your wand more often than you might need your flute, then again it is your decision and not my place to say." She leaned closer, and whispered conspiratorially, "Say, unless your flute has properties that I don't know about?"

[@zaviei good luck!!]
"Interesting. Have you ever thought of putting a wand inside instead of a flute, seeing as you might need your wand more often than you might need your flute, then again it is your decision and not my place to say." She leaned closer, and whispered conspiratorially, "Say, unless your flute has properties that I don't know about?"

[@zaviei good luck!!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10