Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hogwarts University - RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Zayne | Hufflepuff | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: @Zaviei @Nightshadaw (Emile and Naovis)
Zayne nearly tripped over his feet as he scampered down the corridors of the train, looking for somewhere, anywhere to sit. With everything in storage, save for his wand and a little backpack of goodies he would be occupying himself with on the train. His wand tucked behind his ear, he was ready to explore the train again and see what kind of interesting people he could find.

Ignoring the buzz of his cell phone, he opened a train car to find it already had two people inside. A girl and a boy, the girl had dark hair and green eyes and the boy was blonde with light brown eyes.

Giving them a cheery smile, he saluted with his hand. "Heyoo!" he grinned, giving them a light wave. "I'm Zayne. I'mma sit here okay? Mostly because you guys look like you might be looking for some fun!"

He didn't even wait for an okay before slumping down into the seat, taking his backpack off and sticking it on his lap, before starting to look for his wand in his bag. it took him a few minutes to realize it was still balanced on his ear and he laughed at himself, taking it off and giving the two a wide grin. "Not allowed to bring my owl in here because he's super huge, but I like your cat." He took a glance at the carrier to see the cat staring back at him. To be honest, He wasn't super huge into cats. Mainly because he was being stalked by one right now, it was only a matter of time before Senior Fluffypants showed up on his bed or something.

"Couldn't bring my owl in, cause he's waaay too big." he commented. "Oh by the way, I'm a hufflepuff, and I'm totally going to invent some really awesome toys."

He gave a hearty laugh.

Dov | Slytherin | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: @CirqueDuBestial and @Syuzeren (Tarina and Evelyn)

Dov was still looking for somewhere to sit. Mage, as usual was perched on his shoulder, the toucan clicking her beak as people came by, wiggling her head and tucking into his neck as if that could protect her from them or something. She could be alarmingly skittish sometimes.

He had to find a car quickly before she decided to take a little flight and he had to chase her down. Of course,he could use magic, but that would make Mage upset, and he didn't want to do that. Stiffly approaching a car door, he knocked lightly and slid it open ever so gently.

"Hey.. um." He offered, giving the two girls inside a slow glance. "Sorry.. but everywhere else is full.. mind if i.. crash here?"

Mage clicked, wiggling her long beak and then starting, clamboring rather smoothly to the front of his body, and seeing people there, digging at his shirt until she could duck her head inside of it.

Climbing down the front of his shirt, Mage wiggled around before poking just the top of her head out from the top of his shirt. As if hanging out here would protect her or something.

Dov offered her his hands, gently brushing them against her face, rubbing her feathers to try and soothe her, earning a light gurgling sound in response.
Zayne | Hufflepuff | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: @Zaviei @Nightshadaw (Emile and Naovis)
Zayne nearly tripped over his feet as he scampered down the corridors of the train, looking for somewhere, anywhere to sit. With everything in storage, save for his wand and a little backpack of goodies he would be occupying himself with on the train. His wand tucked behind his ear, he was ready to explore the train again and see what kind of interesting people he could find.

Ignoring the buzz of his cell phone, he opened a train car to find it already had two people inside. A girl and a boy, the girl had dark hair and green eyes and the boy was blonde with light brown eyes.

Giving them a cheery smile, he saluted with his hand. "Heyoo!" he grinned, giving them a light wave. "I'm Zayne. I'mma sit here okay? Mostly because you guys look like you might be looking for some fun!"

He didn't even wait for an okay before slumping down into the seat, taking his backpack off and sticking it on his lap, before starting to look for his wand in his bag. it took him a few minutes to realize it was still balanced on his ear and he laughed at himself, taking it off and giving the two a wide grin. "Not allowed to bring my owl in here because he's super huge, but I like your cat." He took a glance at the carrier to see the cat staring back at him. To be honest, He wasn't super huge into cats. Mainly because he was being stalked by one right now, it was only a matter of time before Senior Fluffypants showed up on his bed or something.

"Couldn't bring my owl in, cause he's waaay too big." he commented. "Oh by the way, I'm a hufflepuff, and I'm totally going to invent some really awesome toys."

He gave a hearty laugh.

Dov | Slytherin | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: @CirqueDuBestial and @Syuzeren (Tarina and Evelyn)

Dov was still looking for somewhere to sit. Mage, as usual was perched on his shoulder, the toucan clicking her beak as people came by, wiggling her head and tucking into his neck as if that could protect her from them or something. She could be alarmingly skittish sometimes.

He had to find a car quickly before she decided to take a little flight and he had to chase her down. Of course,he could use magic, but that would make Mage upset, and he didn't want to do that. Stiffly approaching a car door, he knocked lightly and slid it open ever so gently.

"Hey.. um." He offered, giving the two girls inside a slow glance. "Sorry.. but everywhere else is full.. mind if i.. crash here?"

Mage clicked, wiggling her long beak and then starting, clamboring rather smoothly to the front of his body, and seeing people there, digging at his shirt until she could duck her head inside of it.

Climbing down the front of his shirt, Mage wiggled around before poking just the top of her head out from the top of his shirt. As if hanging out here would protect her or something.

Dov offered her his hands, gently brushing them against her face, rubbing her feathers to try and soothe her, earning a light gurgling sound in response.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Emile | Ravenclaw | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Naovis and Zayne @Nightshadaw @Draconequis

Emile gestured next to him. "Sure, come in. I'm Emile, Ravenclaw." With the eperience of someone used to dealing with hyperactive people, Emile nodded where needed and made interested sounds by reflex, until: "Wait, how huge is your owl?"

Emile mirrored Nova's head tilt. He tried to find common points between the shy looking Nova and his loud not-quite-ADHD sister. "Perhaps Griffindor house needed you to balance out the loud and brash majority. Merlin knows that lot need someone calm and with some understanding of consequences." Emile rolled his eyes and smiled to soften his words.

Emile blinked at the cat's name and snorted, then laughed out loud. "Why that name?" he asked when he calmed down. "My experience with pets is that they eat the cash and you never see it coming back." Emile gently pulled his blue striped garter snake and scratched him under the chin. "It would be nice to be able to understand them. Though I think you are right and Gary here would also call me something like 'Food-giving heat-source'."
Emile | Ravenclaw | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Naovis and Zayne @Nightshadaw @Draconequis

Emile gestured next to him. "Sure, come in. I'm Emile, Ravenclaw." With the eperience of someone used to dealing with hyperactive people, Emile nodded where needed and made interested sounds by reflex, until: "Wait, how huge is your owl?"

Emile mirrored Nova's head tilt. He tried to find common points between the shy looking Nova and his loud not-quite-ADHD sister. "Perhaps Griffindor house needed you to balance out the loud and brash majority. Merlin knows that lot need someone calm and with some understanding of consequences." Emile rolled his eyes and smiled to soften his words.

Emile blinked at the cat's name and snorted, then laughed out loud. "Why that name?" he asked when he calmed down. "My experience with pets is that they eat the cash and you never see it coming back." Emile gently pulled his blue striped garter snake and scratched him under the chin. "It would be nice to be able to understand them. Though I think you are right and Gary here would also call me something like 'Food-giving heat-source'."
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
Naovis | Gryffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Emile @Zaviei, Zayne @draconequis

Naovis did not answer, but she did notice one part. It seemed like Emile thought that she doubted her place in Gryffindor because of her calmness. Honestly, it would have been easier for Nova if this was the case. Unfortunately, it was't and Naovis had to deal with the fact that she was far too cold and calculative to fit into a normal Gryffindor company. Not like she felt comfortable with the Slytherin crew either, as she did not fit into their groups. Nova sighted and was about to explain this situation when another student stormed into the room.

Naovis listened to the blabbering of Zayne. Alright... even without using Legilimency, Naovis guessed that this guy was probably a Hufflepuff. Or an overly cheery Gryffindor, who got too much caffeine in the morning. Either way, Naovis did not share Zayne's happy altitude. "Yey... I have a feeling that by the end of the ride, our crammed room would be filled like a tuna can." Naovis did not really minded other people. She just found them annoying, boring, clumsy and too insensitive most of the time. So yes, she was totally fine with a crowd around. Naovis took out her wand, made out of light wood. Sighting, she put it on the tiny table in front of her.
Naovis | Gryffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with: Emile @Zaviei, Zayne @draconequis

Naovis did not answer, but she did notice one part. It seemed like Emile thought that she doubted her place in Gryffindor because of her calmness. Honestly, it would have been easier for Nova if this was the case. Unfortunately, it was't and Naovis had to deal with the fact that she was far too cold and calculative to fit into a normal Gryffindor company. Not like she felt comfortable with the Slytherin crew either, as she did not fit into their groups. Nova sighted and was about to explain this situation when another student stormed into the room.

Naovis listened to the blabbering of Zayne. Alright... even without using Legilimency, Naovis guessed that this guy was probably a Hufflepuff. Or an overly cheery Gryffindor, who got too much caffeine in the morning. Either way, Naovis did not share Zayne's happy altitude. "Yey... I have a feeling that by the end of the ride, our crammed room would be filled like a tuna can." Naovis did not really minded other people. She just found them annoying, boring, clumsy and too insensitive most of the time. So yes, she was totally fine with a crowd around. Naovis took out her wand, made out of light wood. Sighting, she put it on the tiny table in front of her.
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics

Zayne bobbed his head. "Well he's like.. probably the size of a toddler?" he offered, tilting his head slightly. "Hey i mean, i can always use some magic on the car if we really need to make it bigger and stuff, you know?" He was trying to be friendly and open, but knew he'd probably interrupted something and been maybe a touch too aggressive.

Flicking his eyes to the snake in his lap he widened his eyes. "Cool snake!" he grinned. "Man i wish i had been able to bring Marvin with me, but Demiguises are totally banned from coming to school." he chuckled lightly, leaning back in his seat.

Flicking his eyes to Naovis' wand, he wiggled slightly in his seat before staring at his own wand and then tucking it behind his ear again. Digging through his bag, he pulled out a notebook and a mechanical pencil with a flick of his wrist.

Inside the notebook were detailed notes and drawings, blueprints and spells along with little notes that indicated what he was working on. Right now he was working on a 'got your nose' trick. A little candy that would, if eaten make one's nose fall off, sprout legs and run away. Though working on un-animating the nose afterwards was an issue, the idea had been such a good one he didn't want to stop trying. It was up there with the embarrassing secret song candies he'd developed last year. Though those needed some work, considering that they sometimes revealed darker secrets, and he had no need for that kind of result.

Flicking his eyes to the others, he kicked his feet. "Either of you know anything about charms? Trying to figure out the logistics of how to de-animate a nose."

Zayne bobbed his head. "Well he's like.. probably the size of a toddler?" he offered, tilting his head slightly. "Hey i mean, i can always use some magic on the car if we really need to make it bigger and stuff, you know?" He was trying to be friendly and open, but knew he'd probably interrupted something and been maybe a touch too aggressive.

Flicking his eyes to the snake in his lap he widened his eyes. "Cool snake!" he grinned. "Man i wish i had been able to bring Marvin with me, but Demiguises are totally banned from coming to school." he chuckled lightly, leaning back in his seat.

Flicking his eyes to Naovis' wand, he wiggled slightly in his seat before staring at his own wand and then tucking it behind his ear again. Digging through his bag, he pulled out a notebook and a mechanical pencil with a flick of his wrist.

Inside the notebook were detailed notes and drawings, blueprints and spells along with little notes that indicated what he was working on. Right now he was working on a 'got your nose' trick. A little candy that would, if eaten make one's nose fall off, sprout legs and run away. Though working on un-animating the nose afterwards was an issue, the idea had been such a good one he didn't want to stop trying. It was up there with the embarrassing secret song candies he'd developed last year. Though those needed some work, considering that they sometimes revealed darker secrets, and he had no need for that kind of result.

Flicking his eyes to the others, he kicked his feet. "Either of you know anything about charms? Trying to figure out the logistics of how to de-animate a nose."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif

Emile was mildly impressed by the newcomer, expansion charms were not simple. "Well, if you think you can, sure. A bigger compartment would be nice." He glanced at Nova to see what she thought of it.

He then glanced down at the sleepy snake on his lap. "Thanks. Not many like snakes, so it's nice to get some praise from time to time." After a pause, Emile gave him an incredulous look. "You have a demiguise?! Don't let my sister know or she'll hound you for some fur to make a cloak out of. She's a magizoologist in the making and a veteran prankster."

When de-animating a nose was mentioned, Emile felt dread curl in his guts. He glanced at the notebook, put his face in his hands and groaned. "Noooo, you are one too... Please for all our sanity's sake don't team up with Damla. She's been tame since she doesn't have a partner in crime."

Emile was mildly impressed by the newcomer, expansion charms were not simple. "Well, if you think you can, sure. A bigger compartment would be nice." He glanced at Nova to see what she thought of it.

He then glanced down at the sleepy snake on his lap. "Thanks. Not many like snakes, so it's nice to get some praise from time to time." After a pause, Emile gave him an incredulous look. "You have a demiguise?! Don't let my sister know or she'll hound you for some fur to make a cloak out of. She's a magizoologist in the making and a veteran prankster."

When de-animating a nose was mentioned, Emile felt dread curl in his guts. He glanced at the notebook, put his face in his hands and groaned. "Noooo, you are one too... Please for all our sanity's sake don't team up with Damla. She's been tame since she doesn't have a partner in crime."
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png

Naovis shook her head. "Nah, relax. I don't want to risk with an expansion spell. Never know when it would warp our dimension and slice us up to pieces." Nova listened to the conversation, not really eager to jump in yet. She did perked up when she heard that two potential pranksters might team up. Back in the school days, Naovis had witnessed in her fourth year a prankster war were two groups had ganged up onto each other. Th common rooms had became the main battlefields, and it was far too dangerous to walk alone in the hallways, as there were often prank traps there. It all ended eventually, but Naovis clearly remembered how she had to cast protective spells on the dormitories.

(I have to go now. You can continue the conversation though. Naovis would be reading a book while your characters can chat.)

Naovis shook her head. "Nah, relax. I don't want to risk with an expansion spell. Never know when it would warp our dimension and slice us up to pieces." Nova listened to the conversation, not really eager to jump in yet. She did perked up when she heard that two potential pranksters might team up. Back in the school days, Naovis had witnessed in her fourth year a prankster war were two groups had ganged up onto each other. Th common rooms had became the main battlefields, and it was far too dangerous to walk alone in the hallways, as there were often prank traps there. It all ended eventually, but Naovis clearly remembered how she had to cast protective spells on the dormitories.

(I have to go now. You can continue the conversation though. Naovis would be reading a book while your characters can chat.)
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
@AeolianOakdown
Oceanus|Slytherin|Hogwarts Express|Interacting with Eleanor
"I'm actually looking forward to learning beast handling and dueling. What about you?" He asked, scratching Noctis behind the ears as Libra joined Dies and the tabby. He smiled at the fact she was a Gryffindor, remembering how he was back during his school days. Hanging out with an assortment from the other houses on the occasion and creating an inter-house study group for the few friends he had.
@AeolianOakdown
"I'm actually looking forward to learning beast handling and dueling. What about you?" He asked, scratching Noctis behind the ears as Libra joined Dies and the tabby. He smiled at the fact she was a Gryffindor, remembering how he was back during his school days. Hanging out with an assortment from the other houses on the occasion and creating an inter-house study group for the few friends he had.
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
@Dragonninja
Eleanor | Gryffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with Oceanus
"I'm going into politics and maybe some literature. I'd like to make the wizarding world safer for both wizards and muggles, after all, we're not the only people who live in this world. " She pulled a quill out of her hair, scribbling something down in a tiny orange notebook that appeared to come out of nowhere, and mumbled several things to herself. She also just happened to look out of the window and saw the imposing figure of Hogwarts Castle appear, and she voiced this fact. "I can't wait to see Professor McGonagall again, I've definitely missed her."
@Dragonninja
Eleanor | Gryffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with Oceanus
"I'm going into politics and maybe some literature. I'd like to make the wizarding world safer for both wizards and muggles, after all, we're not the only people who live in this world. " She pulled a quill out of her hair, scribbling something down in a tiny orange notebook that appeared to come out of nowhere, and mumbled several things to herself. She also just happened to look out of the window and saw the imposing figure of Hogwarts Castle appear, and she voiced this fact. "I can't wait to see Professor McGonagall again, I've definitely missed her."
bfbf2a0f859f7366d61e4d75eb1520e9.png cc58de6c868a8e0af7b39907c4bd948f.png f689ce8ae278379c13e81ec9af84bb91.png
@AeolianOakdown
Oceanus looked at the window and smiled.
"That will be nice." He was thinking about Eleanor's words when she stated she was going into politics.
"A better world huh. That sounds nice..." He thought as Dies and Libra returned to his side. Looking back to Eleanor, he grinned.
"Well, I hope to see you around sometime. Maybe we can get to know each other a bit more." And with that he stood, bowed and started to exit the compartment, a flute slipping from one of his sleeves. However before he reached the door, Dies decided to drag him back to the seats preferring not to leave. Oceanus sighed.
"Okay okay, I'll stay." Libra and Noctis voiced their approval and Dies looked smug.
@AeolianOakdown
Oceanus looked at the window and smiled.
"That will be nice." He was thinking about Eleanor's words when she stated she was going into politics.
"A better world huh. That sounds nice..." He thought as Dies and Libra returned to his side. Looking back to Eleanor, he grinned.
"Well, I hope to see you around sometime. Maybe we can get to know each other a bit more." And with that he stood, bowed and started to exit the compartment, a flute slipping from one of his sleeves. However before he reached the door, Dies decided to drag him back to the seats preferring not to leave. Oceanus sighed.
"Okay okay, I'll stay." Libra and Noctis voiced their approval and Dies looked smug.
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
@Dragonninja
Eleanor | Gryffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with Oceanus | Profile
She smiled at Dies, turning back to Oceanus and asking curiously "Does it ever get annoying, living with three cats all the time?" She rummaged around in her bag, pulling out a bag of salt water taffy from Hogsmeade, and offered a piece to Oceanus. "Want any?"
@Dragonninja
Eleanor | Gryffindor | Hogwarts Express | Interacting with Oceanus | Profile
She smiled at Dies, turning back to Oceanus and asking curiously "Does it ever get annoying, living with three cats all the time?" She rummaged around in her bag, pulling out a bag of salt water taffy from Hogsmeade, and offered a piece to Oceanus. "Want any?"
bfbf2a0f859f7366d61e4d75eb1520e9.png cc58de6c868a8e0af7b39907c4bd948f.png f689ce8ae278379c13e81ec9af84bb91.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10