Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus 2
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
“Well, they won’t be staring at us too weirdly because of me being their king.” Arasil boasted. He feels slightly less paranoid now that that thing from hell is sleeping and that they were on an entirely different topic.
“Well, they won’t be staring at us too weirdly because of me being their king.” Arasil boasted. He feels slightly less paranoid now that that thing from hell is sleeping and that they were on an entirely different topic.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"They'll probably stare because of your robes" Inan teased slightly. He was cool with any decision the two came up with anyway.
"They'll probably stare because of your robes" Inan teased slightly. He was cool with any decision the two came up with anyway.
“Jesus, you’re so arrogant,” Eloise breathed. “Can you calm your ego down like one million percent? And of course your robes will make you recognizable. Inan, do you want to steal some of his clothes? He’ll hate it but we’ll all look super rich and that’s fun,” she continued, popping the collar on her brand new stolen jacket.
“Jesus, you’re so arrogant,” Eloise breathed. “Can you calm your ego down like one million percent? And of course your robes will make you recognizable. Inan, do you want to steal some of his clothes? He’ll hate it but we’ll all look super rich and that’s fun,” she continued, popping the collar on her brand new stolen jacket.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil grumbled to himself and rolled his eyes before speaking up. “Inan I swear you better not.” He told Inan with a hiss.
Arasil grumbled to himself and rolled his eyes before speaking up. “Inan I swear you better not.” He told Inan with a hiss.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan looked at Arasil then back to Eloise. "Bro, that'd be cool but I'll probably be in the hospital for the rest of the year if he poked me so..." He chucked slightly, not really wanting to make Arasil angry.
Inan looked at Arasil then back to Eloise. "Bro, that'd be cool but I'll probably be in the hospital for the rest of the year if he poked me so..." He chucked slightly, not really wanting to make Arasil angry.
“Yeah, and if he hurts you I’ll tear him to pieces,” Eloise hissed. She pulled out a random robe from the closet and tossed it to Inan. “Catch, peasant,” she hissed jokingly. “It’s fine, Arasil, you’ll never have to touch the peasant robe again!”
“Yeah, and if he hurts you I’ll tear him to pieces,” Eloise hissed. She pulled out a random robe from the closet and tossed it to Inan. “Catch, peasant,” she hissed jokingly. “It’s fine, Arasil, you’ll never have to touch the peasant robe again!”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil hissed at Eloise before immediately glaring at Inan. “Don’t do it.” He hissed, stinger poised again.
Arasil hissed at Eloise before immediately glaring at Inan. “Don’t do it.” He hissed, stinger poised again.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan held onto the robe and gulped, he then nervously laughed. "Ya know, I'll just put this here..." He chuckled nervously, carefully placing the robe on a chair.
Inan held onto the robe and gulped, he then nervously laughed. "Ya know, I'll just put this here..." He chuckled nervously, carefully placing the robe on a chair.
Eloise scoffed loudly. “You’re letting him walk all over you. The only reason he’s letting me steal his stuff is because he’s scared of hitting a woman,” she smirked. “Arasil, let your boy borrow a robe of yours before you get all upset. I just stole like seven thousand dollars off your back and you’re not stopping me, so why stop him?”
Eloise scoffed loudly. “You’re letting him walk all over you. The only reason he’s letting me steal his stuff is because he’s scared of hitting a woman,” she smirked. “Arasil, let your boy borrow a robe of yours before you get all upset. I just stole like seven thousand dollars off your back and you’re not stopping me, so why stop him?”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil growls at Eloise before sneering at her. “Well “Ellie”, I’m not afraid to hit a girl whatsoever. In fact, I bet I can fight you right here right now.” He sneered.
Arasil growls at Eloise before sneering at her. “Well “Ellie”, I’m not afraid to hit a girl whatsoever. In fact, I bet I can fight you right here right now.” He sneered.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20