Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
“Like if a spider comes into my house? I just grab a flyswatter and smack it. Is that like bug murder?” Eloise asked, opening her back and putting the boots in. She looked at Arasil. “I’m taking these, by the way. You aren’t the type to wear such flamboyant and feminine boots. I thought you were a top anyway.”
“Like if a spider comes into my house? I just grab a flyswatter and smack it. Is that like bug murder?” Eloise asked, opening her back and putting the boots in. She looked at Arasil. “I’m taking these, by the way. You aren’t the type to wear such flamboyant and feminine boots. I thought you were a top anyway.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil just squints more at the beetle before staring at Eloise. “Fine, it’s no real loss anyways.” He hissed at her. He immediately puts his focus back on the beetle.
Arasil just squints more at the beetle before staring at Eloise. “Fine, it’s no real loss anyways.” He hissed at her. He immediately puts his focus back on the beetle.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"Yes that's murder!" Inan exclaimed, looking pretty horrified from what she said. Richard then slowly crawls off Inan and crawls over to Arasil.
"Yes that's murder!" Inan exclaimed, looking pretty horrified from what she said. Richard then slowly crawls off Inan and crawls over to Arasil.
“Oh. Uh, I mean, it’s self defense? The bug is in my house in the first place. It could murder me,” Eloise stuttered, trying to justify the look on Inan’s face. She tried to distract herself by digging in Arasil’s closet and found a very expensive leather biker jacket. Her eyes lit up upon seeing it, quickly shrugged off the robe and slipped the jacket on, quickly zipping it up. She stared at Arasil in the eyes. “I’m changing my entire aesthetic around this jacket.”
“Oh. Uh, I mean, it’s self defense? The bug is in my house in the first place. It could murder me,” Eloise stuttered, trying to justify the look on Inan’s face. She tried to distract herself by digging in Arasil’s closet and found a very expensive leather biker jacket. Her eyes lit up upon seeing it, quickly shrugged off the robe and slipped the jacket on, quickly zipping it up. She stared at Arasil in the eyes. “I’m changing my entire aesthetic around this jacket.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“Nooo!” Arasil whined. He quickly grabbed the other robe and folded it, quickly forgetting about the beetle in his desperate need to salvage his robe.
“Nooo!” Arasil whined. He quickly grabbed the other robe and folded it, quickly forgetting about the beetle in his desperate need to salvage his robe.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"They don't mean harm..." Inan said, sounding quiet and horrified. Why would you just randomly kill someone?? Richard started to crawl onto Arasil's leg, climbing up to his neck.
"They don't mean harm..." Inan said, sounding quiet and horrified. Why would you just randomly kill someone?? Richard started to crawl onto Arasil's leg, climbing up to his neck.
“It’s just a robe, you have like forty dozen,” Eloise rolled her eyes at Arasil’s despair and took off her shoes, changing intro the boots she had just basically stolen from him. “And sorry about the bugs, I guess I’ll try to—uH, help them outside?”
“It’s just a robe, you have like forty dozen,” Eloise rolled her eyes at Arasil’s despair and took off her shoes, changing intro the boots she had just basically stolen from him. “And sorry about the bugs, I guess I’ll try to—uH, help them outside?”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil was going to hiss something at Eloise, but immediately froze feeling something on his neck. He hesitantly looks down and sees Richard right there. “OH GOD GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!” He shrieked
Arasil was going to hiss something at Eloise, but immediately froze feeling something on his neck. He hesitantly looks down and sees Richard right there. “OH GOD GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!” He shrieked
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan then looked extremely worried seeing his tiny cousin on Arasil's neck. "Okay, just stay still...." He said carefully, walking up pretty close to Arasil and trying to pull Richard off. Unfortunately, Richard latched onto Arasil's neck.
Inan then looked extremely worried seeing his tiny cousin on Arasil's neck. "Okay, just stay still...." He said carefully, walking up pretty close to Arasil and trying to pull Richard off. Unfortunately, Richard latched onto Arasil's neck.
Richard is about to go s i c k o m o d e
Richard is about to go s i c k o m o d e
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20