Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Inan didn't interfere yet and watched the two while munching on his mushrooms, his beetle crawled out of his pocket and crawled up to rest on his shoulder.
Inan didn't interfere yet and watched the two while munching on his mushrooms, his beetle crawled out of his pocket and crawled up to rest on his shoulder.
“So what if I am?” Eloise snapped back, tossing the robe over her tiny frame. It was long enough that it dragged on the floor, and of course Eloise’s lack of height made it appear even longer. She glanced at Inan with a snicker until she realized there was a bug on him. “Uh, Inan, I think a friend came with you.”
“So what if I am?” Eloise snapped back, tossing the robe over her tiny frame. It was long enough that it dragged on the floor, and of course Eloise’s lack of height made it appear even longer. She glanced at Inan with a snicker until she realized there was a bug on him. “Uh, Inan, I think a friend came with you.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil looked even more irritated that Eloise was dragging the robe before looking at Inan. Immediately he backed away and made a weird feminine screech. “WHAT IN THE NAME OF ADONIS IS THAT?!”
Arasil looked even more irritated that Eloise was dragging the robe before looking at Inan. Immediately he backed away and made a weird feminine screech. “WHAT IN THE NAME OF ADONIS IS THAT?!”
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan almost stumbled over, he was so surprised from the screech. "Oh- this is my cousin, I promised to hang out with him today" Inan told Eloise and Arasil. The beetle was laying comfortably on his back on inan's shoulder.
Inan almost stumbled over, he was so surprised from the screech. "Oh- this is my cousin, I promised to hang out with him today" Inan told Eloise and Arasil. The beetle was laying comfortably on his back on inan's shoulder.
“Oh, hi, Inan’s tiny bug cousin, you seem cool and it was totally not okay for Arasil to yell at you. You’re wonderful.” Eloise turned to Inan. “I really like your cousin,” she said, smiling. “Anyway, Arasil, I’m taking this robe from you. And if you have any women’s Versace I’ll take that too. Thanks.”
“Oh, hi, Inan’s tiny bug cousin, you seem cool and it was totally not okay for Arasil to yell at you. You’re wonderful.” Eloise turned to Inan. “I really like your cousin,” she said, smiling. “Anyway, Arasil, I’m taking this robe from you. And if you have any women’s Versace I’ll take that too. Thanks.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“NO!” Arasil screeched again. He was stronger than the both of them, so why were they treating him like this? He stays very far away from the beetle and squints at it suspiciously.
“NO!” Arasil screeched again. He was stronger than the both of them, so why were they treating him like this? He stays very far away from the beetle and squints at it suspiciously.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
The beetle made a weird chirpy noise to Eloise. "I think you two would be good friends" he chuckled, giving his cousin a small pat on the back. He then looked over at Arasil. "Dude, I swear Richard is pretty decent" Inan told the terrified Arasil.
The beetle made a weird chirpy noise to Eloise. "I think you two would be good friends" he chuckled, giving his cousin a small pat on the back. He then looked over at Arasil. "Dude, I swear Richard is pretty decent" Inan told the terrified Arasil.
“I’m not the best with bugs, but he seems very polite. Sorry if I’ve killed any of your other cousins,” Eloise shrunk back in some sort of shame, but shook it off. She peered in the closet again and pulled out a pair of boots that didn’t fit his style at all. “Arasil, is this even yours?”
“I’m not the best with bugs, but he seems very polite. Sorry if I’ve killed any of your other cousins,” Eloise shrunk back in some sort of shame, but shook it off. She peered in the closet again and pulled out a pair of boots that didn’t fit his style at all. “Arasil, is this even yours?”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“Uh..... I don’t know?” Arasil said as if it was a question. He continued to intensely stare at the beetle as if his life depends on it.
“Uh..... I don’t know?” Arasil said as if it was a question. He continued to intensely stare at the beetle as if his life depends on it.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan looked slightly horrified. "w-what do you mean by kill?" He asked Eloise nervously, "Richard" (the beetle) looks at Arasil and flips him off weirdly.
Inan looked slightly horrified. "w-what do you mean by kill?" He asked Eloise nervously, "Richard" (the beetle) looks at Arasil and flips him off weirdly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20