Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus 2
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
Inan rolled his eyes slightly. "Jeez Arasil, why do you get mad so easily?" He chuckled a little.
Inan rolled his eyes slightly. "Jeez Arasil, why do you get mad so easily?" He chuckled a little.
“Of course you know what a grape is, my bad, your Grandeur.” Eloise snickered. “And I mean you’ll look gayer because guess what, genius? You look super gay.” She grinned at him with the stick of the lollipop between her teeth.
“Of course you know what a grape is, my bad, your Grandeur.” Eloise snickered. “And I mean you’ll look gayer because guess what, genius? You look super gay.” She grinned at him with the stick of the lollipop between her teeth.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“I do not!” Arasil hissed at Eloise. He then grumpily opens the lollipop, staring at it in slight confusion. He then f-cking ignores Eloise’s warnings as he licked the lollipop.
“I do not!” Arasil hissed at Eloise. He then grumpily opens the lollipop, staring at it in slight confusion. He then f-cking ignores Eloise’s warnings as he licked the lollipop.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan snorted slightly seeing Arasil fuccing lick it. "Nah, you look gay bro'' he told him, Arasil might as well know the truth.
Inan snorted slightly seeing Arasil fuccing lick it. "Nah, you look gay bro'' he told him, Arasil might as well know the truth.
“Jesus, what did I tell you? It basically disolves in your mouth, eat it like how I’m eating it.” Eloise looked exasperated. “Inan, you should have one too. There are plant flavors, I know bugs like plants. Sorry if that’s a stereotype.”
“Jesus, what did I tell you? It basically disolves in your mouth, eat it like how I’m eating it.” Eloise looked exasperated. “Inan, you should have one too. There are plant flavors, I know bugs like plants. Sorry if that’s a stereotype.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“Fine!” Arasil growled slightly and put the lollipop into his mouth. It was actually decent, but he’ll never admit it.
“Fine!” Arasil growled slightly and put the lollipop into his mouth. It was actually decent, but he’ll never admit it.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"Ehh it's true anyway, and sure!" Inan responded, hesitantly taking a green leafy looking one. He takes the wrapper off and stares at it a little before putting it in his mouth.
"Ehh it's true anyway, and sure!" Inan responded, hesitantly taking a green leafy looking one. He takes the wrapper off and stares at it a little before putting it in his mouth.
“Now you actually look like you’re having a tiny bit of fun,” Eloise told the two. “Now how the actual hell do we get out of here? Arasil’s bad at describing how to like, leave.” She sighed and scrolled through her phone. “Tell me now or I’ll blare Lil Can into your ears until you cry.”
“Now you actually look like you’re having a tiny bit of fun,” Eloise told the two. “Now how the actual hell do we get out of here? Arasil’s bad at describing how to like, leave.” She sighed and scrolled through her phone. “Tell me now or I’ll blare Lil Can into your ears until you cry.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil mumbled something but it’s hard to tell what since of the lollipop. He then just rolls his eyes and walks towards a hallway.
Arasil mumbled something but it’s hard to tell what since of the lollipop. He then just rolls his eyes and walks towards a hallway.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan bit on the lollipop then started to follow Arasil down a hallway, the leafy flavour was satisfying to his taste buds
Inan bit on the lollipop then started to follow Arasil down a hallway, the leafy flavour was satisfying to his taste buds
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20