Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 discord search
Hello I'm HopeRaising and I'm looking for a 1x1 role plays to do on discord. I will be fairly active. I would like someone who can do MxF. FxF pairing and is OK with romance. I my self will only play female. You must be fairly active and can write a paragraph or more. I understand if you have riders block. I'm willing to role play anything but as long as its human. Please ping me on here or send me a message if you would like to do a role play. Please be committed to do one with me. Also will only use discord. Aloy#9146

Plots/Ideas
  • mature content but following your guide lines and mine if we do a role play
  • dragon riders/ htttyd/ Eragon
  • fantasy/supernatural
  • Pirates
  • Romance
  • Voltron
  • Marvel Universe
  • Venom
  • Equestrian
  • god/goddess/ people with power
  • Science experiments gone wrong
  • Hunters/being hunted
If you have other ideas please let me know

I WILL ONLY USE DISCORD. I don't know how much I have to express this enough
Hello I'm HopeRaising and I'm looking for a 1x1 role plays to do on discord. I will be fairly active. I would like someone who can do MxF. FxF pairing and is OK with romance. I my self will only play female. You must be fairly active and can write a paragraph or more. I understand if you have riders block. I'm willing to role play anything but as long as its human. Please ping me on here or send me a message if you would like to do a role play. Please be committed to do one with me. Also will only use discord. Aloy#9146

Plots/Ideas
  • mature content but following your guide lines and mine if we do a role play
  • dragon riders/ htttyd/ Eragon
  • fantasy/supernatural
  • Pirates
  • Romance
  • Voltron
  • Marvel Universe
  • Venom
  • Equestrian
  • god/goddess/ people with power
  • Science experiments gone wrong