Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ( 1x1 ) Rp with @ / Eaglerider
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
She nodded, as she got off the wagon. This was hard, hiding her identity. And now, for some reason. Patrols started going around the place. And now she had to worry about bandits and thieves!? This would definitely be a long night.
She nodded, as she got off the wagon. This was hard, hiding her identity. And now, for some reason. Patrols started going around the place. And now she had to worry about bandits and thieves!? This would definitely be a long night.
Julia was quiet. She was looking at the stars. In the distance, fires were glowing from the army camps. There had to be hundreds of them...
Julia was quiet. She was looking at the stars. In the distance, fires were glowing from the army camps. There had to be hundreds of them...
She could see the glow of the army camps, her heart sank. How was she supposed to stretch her wings now? She needed to do something....but what? She could smell smoke, meat, and possibly wine. What the heck where they doing over there?
She could see the glow of the army camps, her heart sank. How was she supposed to stretch her wings now? She needed to do something....but what? She could smell smoke, meat, and possibly wine. What the heck where they doing over there?
Julia sighs. "We almost are at the capital. Do you know anyone in the war?" She asks curiously.
Julia sighs. "We almost are at the capital. Do you know anyone in the war?" She asks curiously.
" I, uh, no not really." she responded. The smell of the soldier's smoke was intoxicating, it filled her nose to where that's all she could really smell. She put her hand on her nose, but it didn't work. What was she thinking? Going with a powerless human, and now she was where more of them lived here. She felt uneasy.
" I, uh, no not really." she responded. The smell of the soldier's smoke was intoxicating, it filled her nose to where that's all she could really smell. She put her hand on her nose, but it didn't work. What was she thinking? Going with a powerless human, and now she was where more of them lived here. She felt uneasy.
"What's wrong?" She asks curiously. "I would keep going but the soldiers may think us as spies... you'll be ok friend." She says. Julia looks at the fires in the distance.
"What's wrong?" She asks curiously. "I would keep going but the soldiers may think us as spies... you'll be ok friend." She says. Julia looks at the fires in the distance.
" Hmm " one problem with that was that she was on the opposing side, either way, these soldiers might figure her out. Soon she got used to the smell, and her head ached, she lie down on the soft grasses, and she fell asleep.

@Eaglerider ?? ))
" Hmm " one problem with that was that she was on the opposing side, either way, these soldiers might figure her out. Soon she got used to the smell, and her head ached, she lie down on the soft grasses, and she fell asleep.

@Eaglerider ?? ))
Julia was asleep before her and at dawn she was on the wagon feeding and caring for the horses.
Julia was asleep before her and at dawn she was on the wagon feeding and caring for the horses.
Ursa woke up and stretched, finding the powerless human on the wagon, where they already leaving? She sat up and sat in the wagon, preparing for their arrival. She could see the distant army camps, due to their tents. Her wings twitched slightly, staying alert.
Ursa woke up and stretched, finding the powerless human on the wagon, where they already leaving? She sat up and sat in the wagon, preparing for their arrival. She could see the distant army camps, due to their tents. Her wings twitched slightly, staying alert.
"Sorry. Was about to wake you. But thought I'd get ready for us to go first." She says. "The patrol asked me why i was here. Since im a merchant they allowed us through."
"Sorry. Was about to wake you. But thought I'd get ready for us to go first." She says. "The patrol asked me why i was here. Since im a merchant they allowed us through."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41