Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Shadowwyvern15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at the duo. They were intimidating... then he followed after them into the lair. He wasn't sure what to think about them since they were seeming to watch him... "This is your clan?" He asks curiously. He looks between them and was wondering where they were taking him. "Have you seen a pearlcatcher here too?" He asks curiously.
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at the duo. They were intimidating... then he followed after them into the lair. He wasn't sure what to think about them since they were seeming to watch him... "This is your clan?" He asks curiously. He looks between them and was wondering where they were taking him. "Have you seen a pearlcatcher here too?" He asks curiously.
The guards simply replied without look at Regulus. "Yes this is our clan. No we haven't" Their answers were short and straightforward-no additional information,questions,nothing-just yes or no. This leaves very little room for conversation. Soon the three reached the pantheon and a mysterious skydancer looked at the guards or more like gate keepers then said something to the guards. The two Snappers nodded and stepped aside,opening the doors for the guests. "This is Crow,he's the Divine seeker. Follow him and you'll meet the Divine serpents."-Said the Imperial and with that,both walked back to their posts at the clan's gates. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48745539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487456/48745539_350.png[/img] [/url] Crow nodded curtly to the guests and started walking into the pantheon with slow and long strides.
The guards simply replied without look at Regulus.
"Yes this is our clan.
No we haven't"
Their answers were short and straightforward-no additional information,questions,nothing-just yes or no.
This leaves very little room for conversation.
Soon the three reached the pantheon and a mysterious skydancer looked at the guards or more like gate keepers then said something to the guards.
The two Snappers nodded and stepped aside,opening the doors for the guests.
"This is Crow,he's the Divine seeker.
Follow him and you'll meet the Divine serpents."-Said the Imperial and with that,both walked back to their posts at the clan's gates.

48745539_350.png

Crow nodded curtly to the guests and started walking into the pantheon with slow and long strides.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at the skydancer. "So... these divine serpents... who are they?" He asks. He looks at his companions, briefly to the speechless one, he could potentially see scars on Regulus, as though someone long ago tried to blind him. He didn't like how the others didn't speak much, and it made him suspicious since they weren't answering important questions. He hopes that his companions would help if things went badly.
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at the skydancer. "So... these divine serpents... who are they?" He asks. He looks at his companions, briefly to the speechless one, he could potentially see scars on Regulus, as though someone long ago tried to blind him. He didn't like how the others didn't speak much, and it made him suspicious since they weren't answering important questions. He hopes that his companions would help if things went badly.
As the Snappers opened the doors to reveal a long staircase that leads to the second floor where many doors can be seen on eighter side.
The skydancer didn't say anything as he led the trio through the phanteon,behind a staircase.
They soon entered a room behind the staircase and a large window greeted them with shelves on both walls,containing many books and scrolls.

A tall and slim Carmine Serthis,claid in red silks was calmly propped on the window's ceiling,her green eyes looking out dreamily.
Crow ushered the three inside the room and cleared his throat,getting the beast's attention.
"Head Divine serpent,you have guests."the dark dragon said in a monotone voice,face completely blank.

The woman turned around to face our trio with a friendly and warm smile on her face.
"Thank you Crow,you can leave now-I'm sure you have other tasks to perform."
The skydancer spluttered,looking scandalized.
"B-but H-head Div-"The woman made a sign for him to quiet by raising her hand,her eyes sharp.
"Leave."

The dragon begrudgingly nodded and left the room,silently closing the doors behind,leaving the leader alone with our trio.

Carmine Serthis
The Carmine female turned her attention to her guests and spoke up,her voice warm and sweet.
"Apologies for that. Who are you dearies?"
As the Snappers opened the doors to reveal a long staircase that leads to the second floor where many doors can be seen on eighter side.
The skydancer didn't say anything as he led the trio through the phanteon,behind a staircase.
They soon entered a room behind the staircase and a large window greeted them with shelves on both walls,containing many books and scrolls.

A tall and slim Carmine Serthis,claid in red silks was calmly propped on the window's ceiling,her green eyes looking out dreamily.
Crow ushered the three inside the room and cleared his throat,getting the beast's attention.
"Head Divine serpent,you have guests."the dark dragon said in a monotone voice,face completely blank.

The woman turned around to face our trio with a friendly and warm smile on her face.
"Thank you Crow,you can leave now-I'm sure you have other tasks to perform."
The skydancer spluttered,looking scandalized.
"B-but H-head Div-"The woman made a sign for him to quiet by raising her hand,her eyes sharp.
"Leave."

The dragon begrudgingly nodded and left the room,silently closing the doors behind,leaving the leader alone with our trio.

Carmine Serthis
The Carmine female turned her attention to her guests and spoke up,her voice warm and sweet.
"Apologies for that. Who are you dearies?"
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
(Apologies for the late reply!)
(Apologies for the late reply!)
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@shadowwyvern15

"I am Regulus." He says. He looks at the Serthis as she spoke, how strange that they were obeying her. Where was the clan leader? He didn't know what to do in terms of negotiation and it was very obvious that Regulus wasn't from the clan... he was a foreigner and not of the clan. "I have come to talk to your clan leader about an alliance between us." He says finally mentioning his purpose of being here, though he remained on edge as the dragons here were acting very strange and he didn't know what they could be scheming. He wasn't sure if he should introduce his companions though, considering he didn't even know their names. The books and scrolls interested him, but he didn't know if those depictions he found around the area were true or simply scare tactics to keep dragons away.

(Its ok :)
@shadowwyvern15

"I am Regulus." He says. He looks at the Serthis as she spoke, how strange that they were obeying her. Where was the clan leader? He didn't know what to do in terms of negotiation and it was very obvious that Regulus wasn't from the clan... he was a foreigner and not of the clan. "I have come to talk to your clan leader about an alliance between us." He says finally mentioning his purpose of being here, though he remained on edge as the dragons here were acting very strange and he didn't know what they could be scheming. He wasn't sure if he should introduce his companions though, considering he didn't even know their names. The books and scrolls interested him, but he didn't know if those depictions he found around the area were true or simply scare tactics to keep dragons away.

(Its ok :)
It was at that moment when Shercei decided that she had to introduce herself.
With an embarrassed look she said:
"Ahoy,me name be Shercei,good t' meet ye!"
The leader turned to look at her and nodded in acknowledgement then turned her attention back to the Pearlcather.
The woman let out a short chuckle and calmly replied,her green eyes shining with mirth as she said:
"I am in charge of the leading position as a Head Divine serpent,how the dragons here call me and other folks of my kind.
But where are my manners? It's not fair for me to know your names while you don't know mine,is it?"The carmine female asked humorously then continued speaking-
"My name is Kavas,but I'm perfectly okay if you call me 'Ka' for short in public."
She looked at Regulus curiously,slightly tilting her head to the side and asked:
"Alliance? Interesting...Well in this case,go on."
Her eyes wandered to the Alchemist for a very brief second and she smiled at him softly,wistfully-almost like a mother would to her child after not seeing them for a long time.
Of course he noticed this and his expression changed from grumpy and irritated to puzzled and slightly intrigued one.
Does she know something that he doesn't?
It was at that moment when Shercei decided that she had to introduce herself.
With an embarrassed look she said:
"Ahoy,me name be Shercei,good t' meet ye!"
The leader turned to look at her and nodded in acknowledgement then turned her attention back to the Pearlcather.
The woman let out a short chuckle and calmly replied,her green eyes shining with mirth as she said:
"I am in charge of the leading position as a Head Divine serpent,how the dragons here call me and other folks of my kind.
But where are my manners? It's not fair for me to know your names while you don't know mine,is it?"The carmine female asked humorously then continued speaking-
"My name is Kavas,but I'm perfectly okay if you call me 'Ka' for short in public."
She looked at Regulus curiously,slightly tilting her head to the side and asked:
"Alliance? Interesting...Well in this case,go on."
Her eyes wandered to the Alchemist for a very brief second and she smiled at him softly,wistfully-almost like a mother would to her child after not seeing them for a long time.
Of course he noticed this and his expression changed from grumpy and irritated to puzzled and slightly intrigued one.
Does she know something that he doesn't?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at her. "Greetings Kavas. Yes well... scouts heard of a clan here so i came to propose an alliance. We offer your dragons several items in trade." He says. Despite his armor, he wasn't here to conquer, rather, he was here to negotiate. Though he didn't know what a Serthis would want or do as leader of the clan. He waited to hear what she thought of trading before anything else. Though he thought he heard snakes or something approaching, was he too anxious? He shakes his head. He saw a pearlcatcher away in the corner. Was she staring at him for something? Was he hallucinating from lack of sleep?
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at her. "Greetings Kavas. Yes well... scouts heard of a clan here so i came to propose an alliance. We offer your dragons several items in trade." He says. Despite his armor, he wasn't here to conquer, rather, he was here to negotiate. Though he didn't know what a Serthis would want or do as leader of the clan. He waited to hear what she thought of trading before anything else. Though he thought he heard snakes or something approaching, was he too anxious? He shakes his head. He saw a pearlcatcher away in the corner. Was she staring at him for something? Was he hallucinating from lack of sleep?
Kavas nodded in tought and carefully contemplated her next words.
Trade...Come to think of it,food has been kind of running scarce as the clan keeps expanding and well,more hatchlings or dragons means more hungry mouths.
Right,food,anything else? She believed that they have plenty of materials and trinkets so no need for more.
"I'm interested.
I have a question for you-see as the clan keeps expanding,our food has been running scarce and there isn't enough fowl to hunt.Winter still hasn't loosened its grip and this makes it difficult for our dear members to get anything valuable.
So,what would you like in exchange for some food? We have plenty of materials and trinkets if you would like...?"
Kavas asked and patiently waited for the other to respond.

Meanwhile some voices can be heard,it seems like two of the other Devine are arguing about something while going to their dorms,or maybe to fetch some books and scrolls? They seem to be close if not right on the other side of the door.
A light,rough male voice sighed in exasperation and spoke up in a low tone-whoever it belongs to seems to be in a foul mood.
"Give it up Xembrus,you know very well that our archives are little to nothing in comparison to those of other cans! We can't just sit here,pretending that everything's fine,because our information is completely outdated!"

Soon a deeper and rumbling male voice spoke up,sounding just as exasperated as the first.
"I get it Latoth,no need to tell me this hundred times."The Serthis,presumably called Xembrus hissed,clearly tired with all this arguing.
"Fine,be it-I'll get my team of scholars and get up to date information.No problems at all.
But to throw out all the old books and scrolls that the ancients worked so hard on just like that? Now that,my friend,is unnecessary."
The guy named Latoth huffed in frustration and said irritatedly: "You know what? I'm done with your stupid stubbornness! Next time,there won't be any warnings,you heard me? All your old trash-that you love clinging to-will be gathered and burnt,and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it-mark my words."
And with that Latoth-a Lithetail Assassin,with a little golden bracelet-entered the room,looking seriously irritated then snatched some nearby studying materials and left while mumbling under his breath.
Kavas nodded in tought and carefully contemplated her next words.
Trade...Come to think of it,food has been kind of running scarce as the clan keeps expanding and well,more hatchlings or dragons means more hungry mouths.
Right,food,anything else? She believed that they have plenty of materials and trinkets so no need for more.
"I'm interested.
I have a question for you-see as the clan keeps expanding,our food has been running scarce and there isn't enough fowl to hunt.Winter still hasn't loosened its grip and this makes it difficult for our dear members to get anything valuable.
So,what would you like in exchange for some food? We have plenty of materials and trinkets if you would like...?"
Kavas asked and patiently waited for the other to respond.

Meanwhile some voices can be heard,it seems like two of the other Devine are arguing about something while going to their dorms,or maybe to fetch some books and scrolls? They seem to be close if not right on the other side of the door.
A light,rough male voice sighed in exasperation and spoke up in a low tone-whoever it belongs to seems to be in a foul mood.
"Give it up Xembrus,you know very well that our archives are little to nothing in comparison to those of other cans! We can't just sit here,pretending that everything's fine,because our information is completely outdated!"

Soon a deeper and rumbling male voice spoke up,sounding just as exasperated as the first.
"I get it Latoth,no need to tell me this hundred times."The Serthis,presumably called Xembrus hissed,clearly tired with all this arguing.
"Fine,be it-I'll get my team of scholars and get up to date information.No problems at all.
But to throw out all the old books and scrolls that the ancients worked so hard on just like that? Now that,my friend,is unnecessary."
The guy named Latoth huffed in frustration and said irritatedly: "You know what? I'm done with your stupid stubbornness! Next time,there won't be any warnings,you heard me? All your old trash-that you love clinging to-will be gathered and burnt,and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it-mark my words."
And with that Latoth-a Lithetail Assassin,with a little golden bracelet-entered the room,looking seriously irritated then snatched some nearby studying materials and left while mumbling under his breath.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus thinks a moment without speaking. He debating on what to do about that arrangement, it certainly didn't sound like anything complicated. And it certainly wasn't what he expected, he had been thinking that they'd be looking for weapons or armor. "For food?" He asks curiously. "Well... i do not know what materials or trinkets you may have are. Would you mind telling me?" He asks curiously. That way they could hopefully arrange a beneficial and prosperous trade agreement and not one that was one sided.

Though when he was about to continue, the argument broke out behind him. He looks back at where the argument was after it ended before looking at Kavas. "Have i arrived at a bad time?" He asks. He didn't know if that argument was another matter she had to attend to. It certainly wasn't a good one, why would historical texts be seen as outdated or wrong? Were they fake?
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus thinks a moment without speaking. He debating on what to do about that arrangement, it certainly didn't sound like anything complicated. And it certainly wasn't what he expected, he had been thinking that they'd be looking for weapons or armor. "For food?" He asks curiously. "Well... i do not know what materials or trinkets you may have are. Would you mind telling me?" He asks curiously. That way they could hopefully arrange a beneficial and prosperous trade agreement and not one that was one sided.

Though when he was about to continue, the argument broke out behind him. He looks back at where the argument was after it ended before looking at Kavas. "Have i arrived at a bad time?" He asks. He didn't know if that argument was another matter she had to attend to. It certainly wasn't a good one, why would historical texts be seen as outdated or wrong? Were they fake?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24