Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Shadowwyvern15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Regulus nods.

Thank you. How did they behave? When you saw them? What did they do?

This was shorter but he was asking questions now. He didn't really know how to add on to it. He looks at the night going by while waiting for the serthis to respond. He could only hope they were peaceful as they described.

@shadowwyvern15
Regulus nods.

Thank you. How did they behave? When you saw them? What did they do?

This was shorter but he was asking questions now. He didn't really know how to add on to it. He looks at the night going by while waiting for the serthis to respond. He could only hope they were peaceful as they described.

@shadowwyvern15
And sure there came the response:

Well for starters,nobody minded us walking about in their territory and were friendly towards us.
We noticed that they have rather...strange behavior towards our species-each time they see us-or other Serthis for that matter-slither by,they would pause to bow or salute in greetings while calling 'Hengrannkeri' or something like that,don't know what exactly means,but I can only assume that it's a lower Divine rank in their cult?
Like General-Guard type of thing?
Last time we saw them,two oddly dressed dragons were leading a bunch of hatchlings to the heart of their clan? cult?? I don't even knou what to call it anymore.
When we stopped them and asked they just said that they are going to introduce the youngligs to their so called 'Divine' and that the hatchlings are taken from various other clans who don't want them around anymore?
We didn't have the chance to ask further as they seemed to be in a hurry.
And sure there came the response:

Well for starters,nobody minded us walking about in their territory and were friendly towards us.
We noticed that they have rather...strange behavior towards our species-each time they see us-or other Serthis for that matter-slither by,they would pause to bow or salute in greetings while calling 'Hengrannkeri' or something like that,don't know what exactly means,but I can only assume that it's a lower Divine rank in their cult?
Like General-Guard type of thing?
Last time we saw them,two oddly dressed dragons were leading a bunch of hatchlings to the heart of their clan? cult?? I don't even knou what to call it anymore.
When we stopped them and asked they just said that they are going to introduce the youngligs to their so called 'Divine' and that the hatchlings are taken from various other clans who don't want them around anymore?
We didn't have the chance to ask further as they seemed to be in a hurry.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at the journal.

Taken? Do you ever see them again? Or do they tend to vanish? They see you as deities? How strange... did you get involved in anything during your encounter? Or did they hurry away to this... divine? Have you been there since? And a greeting?

How very bizarre... this clan was more mysteriously than he thought. He could only hope they weren't going to do anything when he arrived. He slid the book back and waited for awhile to see what they would write in reply to the message. He could only hope this wasn't a trap designed to ambush him.
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at the journal.

Taken? Do you ever see them again? Or do they tend to vanish? They see you as deities? How strange... did you get involved in anything during your encounter? Or did they hurry away to this... divine? Have you been there since? And a greeting?

How very bizarre... this clan was more mysteriously than he thought. He could only hope they weren't going to do anything when he arrived. He slid the book back and waited for awhile to see what they would write in reply to the message. He could only hope this wasn't a trap designed to ambush him.
Yes we have passed by a few times and they are still there-no vanishing.
They see all Serthis as deities,tough just a step lower than the Elemental ones.
No we didn't get involved into anything as they just hurried to their Divine.
You can see them walking in places near the Dragg,as they seem to prefer not to get too far from their home.
About the greetings,I suppose they will welcome you warmly without the whole bowing and saluting thing.
Maybe they allow others to enter the clan and not just stay at the gates?
Yes we have passed by a few times and they are still there-no vanishing.
They see all Serthis as deities,tough just a step lower than the Elemental ones.
No we didn't get involved into anything as they just hurried to their Divine.
You can see them walking in places near the Dragg,as they seem to prefer not to get too far from their home.
About the greetings,I suppose they will welcome you warmly without the whole bowing and saluting thing.
Maybe they allow others to enter the clan and not just stay at the gates?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at the book. He shrugs. He wasn't sure what to do with the reply, but wrote.

Ok. I'm glad that they didn't vanish. I'm not sure about the greeting, but i should be ok. Though not sure what they'll do with the rest or gates. I am a stranger and I'll don't think they'll just let me inside without something though. How far are we from them though? Do you know?
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at the book. He shrugs. He wasn't sure what to do with the reply, but wrote.

Ok. I'm glad that they didn't vanish. I'm not sure about the greeting, but i should be ok. Though not sure what they'll do with the rest or gates. I am a stranger and I'll don't think they'll just let me inside without something though. How far are we from them though? Do you know?
Depends on where we are currently.
Tough I don't think we're too far from there...

There was nothing else,just these two sentences.
When Regulus was about to slide the journal back,he saw that the Alchemist was now asleep.
He seemed both peaceful and exhausted like he hasn't slept at all in days.
Depends on where we are currently.
Tough I don't think we're too far from there...

There was nothing else,just these two sentences.
When Regulus was about to slide the journal back,he saw that the Alchemist was now asleep.
He seemed both peaceful and exhausted like he hasn't slept at all in days.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Regulus didn't write another thing, instead just a "thank you" though he then let them rest. He wasn't sure what to do now. He just couldn't sleep right now as he sat there waiting for morning to arrive.

@shadowwyvern15
Regulus didn't write another thing, instead just a "thank you" though he then let them rest. He wasn't sure what to do now. He just couldn't sleep right now as he sat there waiting for morning to arrive.

@shadowwyvern15
Somehow the night left and the sun arrived on the horizon,starting the day.
It was still raining and also a thin layer of fog loomed over the Tangled wood like a veil.
Both beasts had very little time left for resting before they had to go.
And so,our trio are slowly trekking through the dark and foggy forest in search of this mysterious cult.
Shercei quietly cursed under her breath and scoffed at the nasty weather,at least the storm has passed.
They were walking to the Driftwood Dragg while looking around,lest something shows up.
Somehow the night left and the sun arrived on the horizon,starting the day.
It was still raining and also a thin layer of fog loomed over the Tangled wood like a veil.
Both beasts had very little time left for resting before they had to go.
And so,our trio are slowly trekking through the dark and foggy forest in search of this mysterious cult.
Shercei quietly cursed under her breath and scoffed at the nasty weather,at least the storm has passed.
They were walking to the Driftwood Dragg while looking around,lest something shows up.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus was looking around quietly. He was unsure where the best path would be. He continues to wander, was this the right direction? He didn't hear anyone yet besides his two companions he found the other night. The weather may be terrible, but it could certainly be a bad situation if they were going in the wrong direction. "Is this the right way?" He asks.
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus was looking around quietly. He was unsure where the best path would be. He continues to wander, was this the right direction? He didn't hear anyone yet besides his two companions he found the other night. The weather may be terrible, but it could certainly be a bad situation if they were going in the wrong direction. "Is this the right way?" He asks.
The two keep looking about and were about to say something when... Two large dragons slowly came over,one of which being a Guardian and the other being an Imperial. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48745555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487456/48745555_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47142746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471428/47142746_350.png[/img] [/url] Both bowed respectfully to the serpents and looked at Regulus,then the Guardian spoke up. "Hengrannkeri,what do we owe the honor?" Shercei simply answered: "We're 'ere t' visit yer clan." To this the two dragons exchanged looks and motioned for the three to follow. Soon they reached a large area of the Driftwood Dragg,surrounded by trees. One could see many structures and dragons mulling about,doing their tasks,hatchlings playing with one another while being carefully observed by an adult female Spiral. Further ahead one can see a massive marble pantheon.
The two keep looking about and were about to say something when...
Two large dragons slowly came over,one of which being a Guardian and the other being an Imperial.

48745555_350.png

47142746_350.png

Both bowed respectfully to the serpents and looked at Regulus,then the Guardian spoke up.
"Hengrannkeri,what do we owe the honor?"
Shercei simply answered:
"We're 'ere t' visit yer clan."
To this the two dragons exchanged looks and motioned for the three to follow.
Soon they reached a large area of the Driftwood Dragg,surrounded by trees.
One could see many structures and dragons mulling about,doing their tasks,hatchlings playing with one another while being carefully observed by an adult female Spiral.
Further ahead one can see a massive marble pantheon.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24