Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Shadowwyvern15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@shadowwyvern15

"I see. Thank you for explaining." He says. He sees the cave. "There it is." He says walking to the cave. "We should ok here. What do you think?" He asks curiously. He was confused by the accent but shrugged it off. "Where are you both going?" He asks. "After this evening i mean."
@shadowwyvern15

"I see. Thank you for explaining." He says. He sees the cave. "There it is." He says walking to the cave. "We should ok here. What do you think?" He asks curiously. He was confused by the accent but shrugged it off. "Where are you both going?" He asks. "After this evening i mean."
The two had made themselves comfortable and Shercei suddenly looked a bit sheepish like an idiot.
Her friend looked at her expectantly then his face changed to being unimpressed.
[``You didn't plan anything else,did you?``]The look he got in response from the other beast made him face palm and shake his head in disapproval.
The Opheodrys let out a whiny 'Whaat?' then scoffed at his signs.
"Well we've been wanderin' 'bout this forest without a goal fer three years now,so what do ye expect?"
The carmine male lifted a brow while still unimpressed and signed.
[``To go back home from where those damned sea muts snatched us.``]
At this Shercei looked a bit scandalized.
"Jevu,ye know very well tha we can nah go back t' te Sandgrave village,right?
It's been so long since we were last there and it's been three years since we started livin' in te Tangled Wood.
How am I s'possed t' know te way back there,eh genius?"
They were about to continue arguing when they heard Regulus speack.
The two had made themselves comfortable and Shercei suddenly looked a bit sheepish like an idiot.
Her friend looked at her expectantly then his face changed to being unimpressed.
[``You didn't plan anything else,did you?``]The look he got in response from the other beast made him face palm and shake his head in disapproval.
The Opheodrys let out a whiny 'Whaat?' then scoffed at his signs.
"Well we've been wanderin' 'bout this forest without a goal fer three years now,so what do ye expect?"
The carmine male lifted a brow while still unimpressed and signed.
[``To go back home from where those damned sea muts snatched us.``]
At this Shercei looked a bit scandalized.
"Jevu,ye know very well tha we can nah go back t' te Sandgrave village,right?
It's been so long since we were last there and it's been three years since we started livin' in te Tangled Wood.
How am I s'possed t' know te way back there,eh genius?"
They were about to continue arguing when they heard Regulus speack.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Regulus didn't hear them talking as he ate. He was thinking of where a clan could be around here. He was busy reading his notes calmly without focusing on the two Serthis that were speaking to each other. He wished he could have brought a book since there was nothing to do. He taps the ground while hearing the rain starting to fall. He sighs knowing they'd he here for some time now. He glances at the serthis before looking back at the entrance and exit. He wondered if there was even a clan nearby.
Regulus didn't hear them talking as he ate. He was thinking of where a clan could be around here. He was busy reading his notes calmly without focusing on the two Serthis that were speaking to each other. He wished he could have brought a book since there was nothing to do. He taps the ground while hearing the rain starting to fall. He sighs knowing they'd he here for some time now. He glances at the serthis before looking back at the entrance and exit. He wondered if there was even a clan nearby.
The two Serthis eventually quieted down.
Jevudhat stared out at the rain while the girl watched over the fire.
The Alchemist scoffed as the rain poured and got even stronger,soon a thunder can be heard roaring while the winds howled furiously.Great.
He turned his gaze away from the raging storm and curled his tail around himself for warmth then rested his arms on his coiled carmine scales.
After a moment,he laid his head on his crossed arms and closed his eyes,trying to go to sleep.
Unknown to him,his scarf had loosened up and the winds blew it away,revealing ghastly and deep bite marks on his throat that seemed infected beyond possibility.
Right when he tought he would get a tiny sliver of rest,his nightmares plunged his dreams and filled them with the horrors of his past.
He suddenly woke up with tears streaming down his face.
Every single time.
There goes my rest,out the window.
He thought sourly as he bitterly wiped away his tears,hoping nobody saw this.
The two Serthis eventually quieted down.
Jevudhat stared out at the rain while the girl watched over the fire.
The Alchemist scoffed as the rain poured and got even stronger,soon a thunder can be heard roaring while the winds howled furiously.Great.
He turned his gaze away from the raging storm and curled his tail around himself for warmth then rested his arms on his coiled carmine scales.
After a moment,he laid his head on his crossed arms and closed his eyes,trying to go to sleep.
Unknown to him,his scarf had loosened up and the winds blew it away,revealing ghastly and deep bite marks on his throat that seemed infected beyond possibility.
Right when he tought he would get a tiny sliver of rest,his nightmares plunged his dreams and filled them with the horrors of his past.
He suddenly woke up with tears streaming down his face.
Every single time.
There goes my rest,out the window.
He thought sourly as he bitterly wiped away his tears,hoping nobody saw this.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Regulus hears a commotion behind him. "Everything ok back there?" He asks curiously. He wasn't sure what could be going on. Granted he had his own share of nightmares. He saw the quiet serthis was awake and didn't speak as he didn't want to annoy or anger them. He wasn't sure what they would do after the night, but he wasn't going to rest. He didn't know this land very well and feared the dangers around here. He stared out looking at the rain wondering just what awaited him. He wondered if this mysterious clan even would let him speak.

@shadowwyvern15
Regulus hears a commotion behind him. "Everything ok back there?" He asks curiously. He wasn't sure what could be going on. Granted he had his own share of nightmares. He saw the quiet serthis was awake and didn't speak as he didn't want to annoy or anger them. He wasn't sure what they would do after the night, but he wasn't going to rest. He didn't know this land very well and feared the dangers around here. He stared out looking at the rain wondering just what awaited him. He wondered if this mysterious clan even would let him speak.

@shadowwyvern15
The Alchemist looked around and noticed that the dragon was also awake.
Well he supposed he should drop his paranoia and just chill out as Regulus hasn't done anything,nor even tried.
The Serthis seemed to warm up slightly but it still wasn't enough.
So he'll keep his distance for now.
An amused grin curled on his lips,seems like both are somewhat on the same boat here with not being able to sleep.
Jevudhat looked at his friend for a moment and saw that she was fast asleep then turned his blue eyes back to the Pearlcather.
He seems troubled.Is it because of this clan he's nattering about?
The beast slightly uncoiled and quietly rummaged through his bag.
He finished out a small leather journal and a charcoal pen.
He flipped the journal to a blank page and wrote in dragonic.
There were a few grammar mistakes here and there but it was still mostly understandable,his writing was neat and resembled calligraphy strongly.
Once done,he closed the journal,lightly tapped the ground with his tail to get Regulus' attention and tossed him the journal.
When the dragon opened it there was a messege:

Did thay give you tha righ coordinates fer thair clan?
Or eny information at all?
The Alchemist looked around and noticed that the dragon was also awake.
Well he supposed he should drop his paranoia and just chill out as Regulus hasn't done anything,nor even tried.
The Serthis seemed to warm up slightly but it still wasn't enough.
So he'll keep his distance for now.
An amused grin curled on his lips,seems like both are somewhat on the same boat here with not being able to sleep.
Jevudhat looked at his friend for a moment and saw that she was fast asleep then turned his blue eyes back to the Pearlcather.
He seems troubled.Is it because of this clan he's nattering about?
The beast slightly uncoiled and quietly rummaged through his bag.
He finished out a small leather journal and a charcoal pen.
He flipped the journal to a blank page and wrote in dragonic.
There were a few grammar mistakes here and there but it was still mostly understandable,his writing was neat and resembled calligraphy strongly.
Once done,he closed the journal,lightly tapped the ground with his tail to get Regulus' attention and tossed him the journal.
When the dragon opened it there was a messege:

Did thay give you tha righ coordinates fer thair clan?
Or eny information at all?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Regulus opens the book. He looks at the Serthis and wrote a reply.

Forgive the length, they said these coordinates, i keep finding mysterious markingsthat remind me of a cult... i fear they may have been wiped out. I do not know where to look after all that. Have you seen any possible lairs around the area? All the markings seem to be about serpents or serpents taking dragons over, unless i misunderstood the art that is made...

He slides the journal back. Least they could communicate to an extent... he looks out again worrying about the clan. He didn't understand what could have happened to the clan. Though maybe he was stressing out too much.

@shadowwyvern15
Regulus opens the book. He looks at the Serthis and wrote a reply.

Forgive the length, they said these coordinates, i keep finding mysterious markingsthat remind me of a cult... i fear they may have been wiped out. I do not know where to look after all that. Have you seen any possible lairs around the area? All the markings seem to be about serpents or serpents taking dragons over, unless i misunderstood the art that is made...

He slides the journal back. Least they could communicate to an extent... he looks out again worrying about the clan. He didn't understand what could have happened to the clan. Though maybe he was stressing out too much.

@shadowwyvern15
The Alchemist carefully scanned the text,translating it to his own native language mentally then paused to think for a moment.
Actually there indeed exists such cult,as he had seen some dragons walking about while saluting others by saying 'May the Divine serpents aid you' or some other things of this sorts.
They seem to lurk about the Driftwood Dragg most of the time,so maybe they live there? Who knows?

He opened the journal,picked up his pen and started writing his response.

Whale we don't know the Shadow domein like the back of our hand-we have seen some dragons crossing from tha Driftwood Dragg to some other parts of the Tangled Wood and back.
Meybe they live there?
Perhaps we can go say hi to them tomorrow if tha wether calms down?

Once done,he slid the journal over to the dragon,now smiling a bit.

The Alchemist carefully scanned the text,translating it to his own native language mentally then paused to think for a moment.
Actually there indeed exists such cult,as he had seen some dragons walking about while saluting others by saying 'May the Divine serpents aid you' or some other things of this sorts.
They seem to lurk about the Driftwood Dragg most of the time,so maybe they live there? Who knows?

He opened the journal,picked up his pen and started writing his response.

Whale we don't know the Shadow domein like the back of our hand-we have seen some dragons crossing from tha Driftwood Dragg to some other parts of the Tangled Wood and back.
Meybe they live there?
Perhaps we can go say hi to them tomorrow if tha wether calms down?

Once done,he slid the journal over to the dragon,now smiling a bit.

——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Regulus looks at the book. He reads it carefully before replying.

I see. Thank you. If you do not mind traveling there, i would appreciate the help. Have these dragons been attacked or attacked others? Are they dangerous from your knowledge?

He slides it back and waits for another reply thinking about just what awaited him. He didn't mention the alliance he was tasked to arrange. He sighs and begins to wonder if this was a,mistake. They could be dangerous... or worse... he ends up joining the cult.

@shadowwyvern15
Regulus looks at the book. He reads it carefully before replying.

I see. Thank you. If you do not mind traveling there, i would appreciate the help. Have these dragons been attacked or attacked others? Are they dangerous from your knowledge?

He slides it back and waits for another reply thinking about just what awaited him. He didn't mention the alliance he was tasked to arrange. He sighs and begins to wonder if this was a,mistake. They could be dangerous... or worse... he ends up joining the cult.

@shadowwyvern15
The reply came a bit slower this time as the other carefully selected his words.

I'm afraid I don't knou if the dragons tere were attacked or not as I and Shercei hadn't relly stuck araund there much,just passed by and that's all.
But from what little we've seen,they don't relly look like the fighting type-rather more peaceful.
Every dragon cen be dangerous...
We wouldn't mind traveling tere.
The reply came a bit slower this time as the other carefully selected his words.

I'm afraid I don't knou if the dragons tere were attacked or not as I and Shercei hadn't relly stuck araund there much,just passed by and that's all.
But from what little we've seen,they don't relly look like the fighting type-rather more peaceful.
Every dragon cen be dangerous...
We wouldn't mind traveling tere.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24