Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Outcast Alliance - Open To All!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47
Glitch glances back towards the exit of the cave, growling under her breath before leaping up to sit upon a ledge menacingly. "I dont make friends, Spiral. Especially those who...distrust me.. "

@Bibbit @Mclnk @Zorua345
Glitch glances back towards the exit of the cave, growling under her breath before leaping up to sit upon a ledge menacingly. "I dont make friends, Spiral. Especially those who...distrust me.. "

@Bibbit @Mclnk @Zorua345
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Dream ( traveling mage )
" Tch, who needs friends? Certainly not me. " The purple pearlcatcher snapped the mage. Dream grumbled under her breath as another dragon entered the cave. " My god, why are there so many dragons... " She rolled her yellow eyes at the nocturne. " Blah, blah, blah. "
@ProwlerBC @Bibbit @Zorua345
Dream ( traveling mage )
" Tch, who needs friends? Certainly not me. " The purple pearlcatcher snapped the mage. Dream grumbled under her breath as another dragon entered the cave. " My god, why are there so many dragons... " She rolled her yellow eyes at the nocturne. " Blah, blah, blah. "
@ProwlerBC @Bibbit @Zorua345
Twisted shakes out her scales with a whisper of a clatter as she settles herself deliberately between the quarreling dragons. “What’s so bad about making friends?” she asks. “Sure, you shouldn’t trust someone right away...but what’s so wrong with trusting...” Her voice trails off, her eyes full of painful memory before shaking her head and finishing, “...each other?” [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454745/45474443_350.png[/img] @Zorua345 @McInk @ProwlerBC
Twisted shakes out her scales with a whisper of a clatter as she settles herself deliberately between the quarreling dragons. “What’s so bad about making friends?” she asks. “Sure, you shouldn’t trust someone right away...but what’s so wrong with trusting...” Her voice trails off, her eyes full of painful memory before shaking her head and finishing, “...each other?”

45474443_350.png

@Zorua345 @McInk @ProwlerBC
Dream ( traveling mage )
" It gets people killed to trust the wrong people, " Dream said bluntly. " And, I'd just rather be by myself, thank you very much. " The purple pearlcatcher stormed out of the cave, tail tip flicking with annoyance. Dream sat at the entrance, staring outside. ' Should I leave? It's not like these nuisances need me, anyways. ' She thought, curling her very thin tail around herself.
@Bibbit
Dream ( traveling mage )
" It gets people killed to trust the wrong people, " Dream said bluntly. " And, I'd just rather be by myself, thank you very much. " The purple pearlcatcher stormed out of the cave, tail tip flicking with annoyance. Dream sat at the entrance, staring outside. ' Should I leave? It's not like these nuisances need me, anyways. ' She thought, curling her very thin tail around herself.
@Bibbit
"look, Spiral, if you really want to know why, my name is glitch" She snapped, huffing and tail flicking

@Bibbit
"look, Spiral, if you really want to know why, my name is glitch" She snapped, huffing and tail flicking

@Bibbit
Vuthafiik (Leader of a Clan/Potion Maker ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48343367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483434/48343367_350.png[/img] [/url] Vuthafiik laid on one of the tallest rock formations in the cave, eating his breakfast. (Backstory note: Vuthafiik can't keep both pairs of eyes open at once, so he keeps the forward set/heat seeking pair closed most of the time. He can still see with his light seeing eyes.)
Vuthafiik (Leader of a Clan/Potion Maker )

48343367_350.png

Vuthafiik laid on one of the tallest rock formations in the cave, eating his breakfast.

(Backstory note: Vuthafiik can't keep both pairs of eyes open at once, so he keeps the forward set/heat seeking pair closed most of the time. He can still see with his light seeing eyes.)
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
Archeus (Wandering Scribe)
"Well, your clan must trust you somewhat if they let you live there!" Archeus called after the Pearlcatcher, turning to the Nocturne. "It's nice to meet you, Glitch, and I can sympathize a little, last I checked I'm still wanted in the Wormwound... I might've angered one of the lesser gangs..." He scratched his head, remembering how he accidentally knocked over a bookshelf of expensive collectibles belonging to a younger Ridgeback named Veshtir. The Ridgeback might've made a bigger deal about it than it actually was, but Archeus wasn't taking any chances.

@ProwlerBC
Archeus (Wandering Scribe)
"Well, your clan must trust you somewhat if they let you live there!" Archeus called after the Pearlcatcher, turning to the Nocturne. "It's nice to meet you, Glitch, and I can sympathize a little, last I checked I'm still wanted in the Wormwound... I might've angered one of the lesser gangs..." He scratched his head, remembering how he accidentally knocked over a bookshelf of expensive collectibles belonging to a younger Ridgeback named Veshtir. The Ridgeback might've made a bigger deal about it than it actually was, but Archeus wasn't taking any chances.

@ProwlerBC
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
"uhh...SURE" Glitch' voice seemed to crack, but she quickly cleared her throat, eyes seeming to twitch a little, small nervous chuckles leaking through occasionally

@Zorua345
"uhh...SURE" Glitch' voice seemed to crack, but she quickly cleared her throat, eyes seeming to twitch a little, small nervous chuckles leaking through occasionally

@Zorua345
Twisted, having studied dracopsychology, decided that it would be best to leave Dream alone. As she opens her mouth to reply to Archeus, she catches sight of the dark Mirror dragon on a stone outcrop.

@Zorua345 @McInk @ProwlerBC @Mediaeumbra
Twisted, having studied dracopsychology, decided that it would be best to leave Dream alone. As she opens her mouth to reply to Archeus, she catches sight of the dark Mirror dragon on a stone outcrop.

@Zorua345 @McInk @ProwlerBC @Mediaeumbra
{ i'mma add a kiddo } [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49549698] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495497/49549698_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Winterfell ( Apprentice healer )[/b] The gray female guardian stumbled into a cave, breathing shallow. Her bright blue eyes scanned the place with panic. The purple pearlcatcher at the entrance glared at her with her yellow eyes before looking away. Winterfell approached Twisted, gaze flickering towards the others. " Hello..? Do you know where I am? " she asked quietly. Under her breath she added, " Oh dear Stormcatcher, Angie is going to kill me.. " @Bibbit
{ i'mma add a kiddo }

49549698_350.png

Winterfell ( Apprentice healer )
The gray female guardian stumbled into a cave, breathing shallow. Her bright blue eyes scanned the place with panic. The purple pearlcatcher at the entrance glared at her with her yellow eyes before looking away. Winterfell approached Twisted, gaze flickering towards the others. " Hello..? Do you know where I am? " she asked quietly. Under her breath she added, " Oh dear Stormcatcher, Angie is going to kill me.. "
@Bibbit
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47