Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Outcast Alliance - Open To All!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Dream ( traveling mage )
The purple female pearlcatcher glared towards the direction of the new dragon. Her yellow eyes narrowed at the mage besides herself. Dream closed her eyes slowly, inhaling the new scent. She unfurled her wings, her yellow eyes gleaming as she glanced back at the male. Dream began walking to the entrance, sniffing out the new person.
@ProwlerBC @Bibbit
Dream ( traveling mage )
The purple female pearlcatcher glared towards the direction of the new dragon. Her yellow eyes narrowed at the mage besides herself. Dream closed her eyes slowly, inhaling the new scent. She unfurled her wings, her yellow eyes gleaming as she glanced back at the male. Dream began walking to the entrance, sniffing out the new person.
@ProwlerBC @Bibbit
Glitch backed away, claws flexing. "Who are you? Trying to attack me?" She hissed suddenly, eyes supicious of dream and occasionally flicking to twisted wearily
Glitch backed away, claws flexing. "Who are you? Trying to attack me?" She hissed suddenly, eyes supicious of dream and occasionally flicking to twisted wearily
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
[b]Twisted[/b] steps between Glitch and Dream. “Hey, hey! Nobody’s attacking anyone.” The spiral gives Glitch an awkward, lopsided grin. “Gotta commend you on your stealth, though. I didn’t even see you there.” [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454745/45474443_350.png[/img] @McInk @ProwlerBC
Twisted steps between Glitch and Dream. “Hey, hey! Nobody’s attacking anyone.” The spiral gives Glitch an awkward, lopsided grin. “Gotta commend you on your stealth, though. I didn’t even see you there.”

45474443_350.png

@McInk @ProwlerBC
"I guess it comes naturally to me, being a-" Shw cut her self off mid sentence, realizing how hospitable the spiral appeared to be

@Bibbit @Mclnk
"I guess it comes naturally to me, being a-" Shw cut her self off mid sentence, realizing how hospitable the spiral appeared to be

@Bibbit @Mclnk
Dream ( traveling mage )
The female pearlcatcher glowered at the new dragon. " Who I am isn't necessary for you to know. And if I had wanted to attack you I would've, " Dream spat with poison. " Besides, what what I get from attacking you? " She scoffed, before retreating further into the cave, wings folded neatly at her sides.
@Bibbit @ProwlerBC
Dream ( traveling mage )
The female pearlcatcher glowered at the new dragon. " Who I am isn't necessary for you to know. And if I had wanted to attack you I would've, " Dream spat with poison. " Besides, what what I get from attacking you? " She scoffed, before retreating further into the cave, wings folded neatly at her sides.
@Bibbit @ProwlerBC
“What’s with the hostility?” Twisted asked the pearlcatcher. “Have you two met before?”

@ProwlerBC @McInk
“What’s with the hostility?” Twisted asked the pearlcatcher. “Have you two met before?”

@ProwlerBC @McInk
"Nobody here should know who I am" Glitch hissed, glancing to the outside of the cave, pausing to mutter "not like they wouldn't know already, as I am wanted..."

@Bibbit @Mclnk
"Nobody here should know who I am" Glitch hissed, glancing to the outside of the cave, pausing to mutter "not like they wouldn't know already, as I am wanted..."

@Bibbit @Mclnk
Dream ( traveling mage )
" Oh right, I forgot, " Dream said, pausing slightly. " You don't know me. I'm a bit rude in general. You'll get used to it. " she rolled her yellow eyes, flicking her wire thin tail.
Dream ( traveling mage )
" Oh right, I forgot, " Dream said, pausing slightly. " You don't know me. I'm a bit rude in general. You'll get used to it. " she rolled her yellow eyes, flicking her wire thin tail.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/355701/35570034p.png[/img] [b]Archeus (Wandering Scribe)[/b] Archeus' head snapped up when he heard yelling. He dropped the map and rushed over to where he thought it was coming from and came upon a Nocturne and a Pearlcatcher along with Twisted. "What's going on guys? Is something the matter?" @ProwlerBC @McInk ----- Also, @Bibbit, did you make this RP more like a community thing so that we could trade and offer help to each other like some of the threads in the General Discussion or the Help Center, except here we get to roleplay while doing it? Maybe? Sort-of?
35570034p.png
Archeus (Wandering Scribe)
Archeus' head snapped up when he heard yelling. He dropped the map and rushed over to where he thought it was coming from and came upon a Nocturne and a Pearlcatcher along with Twisted.
"What's going on guys? Is something the matter?"

@ProwlerBC @McInk
Also, @Bibbit, did you make this RP more like a community thing so that we could trade and offer help to each other like some of the threads in the General Discussion or the Help Center, except here we get to roleplay while doing it? Maybe? Sort-of?
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Twisted grins at Archeus, the wry smile almost invisible beneath her mask. “I think they’ve made up. No fighting in this cave.” The spiral gives the Nocturne and the Pearlcatcher a warning glance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And @Zorua345 , that’s exactly what I was going for :)

@McInk @ProwlerBC
Twisted grins at Archeus, the wry smile almost invisible beneath her mask. “I think they’ve made up. No fighting in this cave.” The spiral gives the Nocturne and the Pearlcatcher a warning glance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And @Zorua345 , that’s exactly what I was going for :)

@McInk @ProwlerBC
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47