Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Outcast Alliance - Open To All!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
[b]Twisted (Mage)[/b] *grins again* That would be great! I should probably do the same while you’re here. Would you like something to eat? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454745/45474443_350.png[/img] @ShadowWyvern15
Twisted (Mage)

*grins again* That would be great! I should probably do the same while you’re here. Would you like something to eat?

45474443_350.png

@ShadowWyvern15
Archeus (Wandering Scribe)
*smiles at everyone*
"I'm Archeus, I was just looking around the area for more plants, insects, and various other things to document. I must've taken a wrong turn because I have no idea where I am."

@Bibbit
*smiles at everyone*
"I'm Archeus, I was just looking around the area for more plants, insects, and various other things to document. I must've taken a wrong turn because I have no idea where I am."

@Bibbit
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Twisted (Mage)

We’re on the border between the Scarred Wasteland and the Tangled Wood right now. Does that help?

@Zorua345
Twisted (Mage)

We’re on the border between the Scarred Wasteland and the Tangled Wood right now. Does that help?

@Zorua345

"Then I'm quite a ways away from my home back in the Twisting Crescendo! I'll have to get back there eventually, but is there anything I can do while I'm here to help anyone else?"

((Open for interaction))

"Then I'm quite a ways away from my home back in the Twisting Crescendo! I'll have to get back there eventually, but is there anything I can do while I'm here to help anyone else?"

((Open for interaction))
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Rusorth (Witch)

*proudly straightens out her neck* I'm Rusorth, leader of Clan Covenshroom. Funny that I should bump into a scribe, I don't suppose you know how to read maps? *she unfurls an old roll of paper from behind her back*

I've been trying to follow this all morning but, erm... the blasted thing led me here instead.

@bibbit @Zorua345 @NMidNight @ShadowWyvern15
Rusorth (Witch)

*proudly straightens out her neck* I'm Rusorth, leader of Clan Covenshroom. Funny that I should bump into a scribe, I don't suppose you know how to read maps? *she unfurls an old roll of paper from behind her back*

I've been trying to follow this all morning but, erm... the blasted thing led me here instead.

@bibbit @Zorua345 @NMidNight @ShadowWyvern15
tumblr_inline_oau8nhaSEQ1soemy4_100.png Clan Covenshroom
Leave Your Past Behind
Clan Head: Rusorth
All Witches Welcome
tumblr_inline_oau8nhIHTn1soemy4_100.png
radioheart (archer)

radioheart sighed and ran out of the cave.
radioheart (archer)

radioheart sighed and ran out of the cave.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
"Of course! I've actually had to make a few maps before. Let's see..." *he sits down next to her* "Based on what Twisted said, we're about right here." *points to a spot on the map* "Where do you need to get to?"

@slimepunk
"Of course! I've actually had to make a few maps before. Let's see..." *he sits down next to her* "Based on what Twisted said, we're about right here." *points to a spot on the map* "Where do you need to get to?"

@slimepunk
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
lbjYA1m.png
Leonid (Clan Warrior)

Leonid was astonished on how far he had travelled away from the Viridian Labyrinth. He wondered how far it could be to the Southern Icefield, the one place in the world that he wished to see for himself.

Leonid noticed a green flash racing past him, turning around to see a Wildclaw running out of the cave. He decided to stay with the group, however he was curious as to why the Wildclaw ran out.
Leonid (Clan Warrior)

Leonid was astonished on how far he had travelled away from the Viridian Labyrinth. He wondered how far it could be to the Southern Icefield, the one place in the world that he wished to see for himself.

Leonid noticed a green flash racing past him, turning around to see a Wildclaw running out of the cave. He decided to stay with the group, however he was curious as to why the Wildclaw ran out.
wiNINlH.png
Rusorth (Witch)

*she couldnt help her ear fins perking up in surprise* All the way over there? Good gracious, they don't call it the Tangled Wood for nothing.

I should be going back to the Foxfire Bramble soon, but... if you say there's food to be had, Twisted...? *she gave the spiral an expectant look*

@Zorua345 @Bibbit
Rusorth (Witch)

*she couldnt help her ear fins perking up in surprise* All the way over there? Good gracious, they don't call it the Tangled Wood for nothing.

I should be going back to the Foxfire Bramble soon, but... if you say there's food to be had, Twisted...? *she gave the spiral an expectant look*

@Zorua345 @Bibbit
tumblr_inline_oau8nhaSEQ1soemy4_100.png Clan Covenshroom
Leave Your Past Behind
Clan Head: Rusorth
All Witches Welcome
tumblr_inline_oau8nhIHTn1soemy4_100.png
[b]The Collector - ???[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49026335][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/490264/49026335.png[/img][/url] A Wildclaw snaked out of the undergrowth, having watched the Guardian from the shadows for enough time to think of her as...Not entirely suspicious. Maybe these dragons would be able to provide valuable information regarding goings-on in the Tangled Wood... "...Tangled indeed." His voice was quiet, coming out as something akin to a hiss.
The Collector - ???

49026335.png

A Wildclaw snaked out of the undergrowth, having watched the Guardian from the shadows for enough time to think of her as...Not entirely suspicious. Maybe these dragons would be able to provide valuable information regarding goings-on in the Tangled Wood...

"...Tangled indeed." His voice was quiet, coming out as something akin to a hiss.
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47