Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1) with Brambleheart!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol/ Mega Absol
Pidgeotto

" Oh god! " She yelled, she pulled out a pokeball, and let out her Pidgeotto, " Arial ace!" She called at her Pidgeotto, she then remembered, the TM that she was given from her father, since he'd given it to her, she'd given it to her absol before they left the town not too far away, " Use Hidden Power! " she yelled at her Absol. She needed to win.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol/ Mega Absol
Pidgeotto

" Oh god! " She yelled, she pulled out a pokeball, and let out her Pidgeotto, " Arial ace!" She called at her Pidgeotto, she then remembered, the TM that she was given from her father, since he'd given it to her, she'd given it to her absol before they left the town not too far away, " Use Hidden Power! " she yelled at her Absol. She needed to win.
Team Abyss: Leader
Team
Tyranitar
Lucario
Dragonite

Lucario used Cross Chop again, fainting the Absol. Tyranitar grabbed the Pidgeotto by the neck and slammed it in the ground. It could fell the warm blood on it's claws as it continued it's advance on Ski.
Team
Tyranitar
Lucario
Dragonite

Lucario used Cross Chop again, fainting the Absol. Tyranitar grabbed the Pidgeotto by the neck and slammed it in the ground. It could fell the warm blood on it's claws as it continued it's advance on Ski.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol/ Mega Absol
Pidgeotto

Ski felt a shiver down her spine, her pidgeotto was bleeding! it needed to get healed soon. She returned both of her pokemon, to protect them from any further damage. She let out her Miltank, which was probably the strongest pokemon she had. ( other than absol ) Why was this team trying to kill her? She realized, her father... was he the reason why? He'd told her stories about his journeys and he occasionally ran into team grunts and such. No.. he couldn't be it.. she pulled up her mask, covering the majority of her face now, and she looked for a way to escape.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol/ Mega Absol
Pidgeotto

Ski felt a shiver down her spine, her pidgeotto was bleeding! it needed to get healed soon. She returned both of her pokemon, to protect them from any further damage. She let out her Miltank, which was probably the strongest pokemon she had. ( other than absol ) Why was this team trying to kill her? She realized, her father... was he the reason why? He'd told her stories about his journeys and he occasionally ran into team grunts and such. No.. he couldn't be it.. she pulled up her mask, covering the majority of her face now, and she looked for a way to escape.
Team
Tyranitar
Lucario
Dragonite

Hannah grabbed Ski and folded her hands behind her back. Lucario was already finished with Miltank. "That's a really stupid mask you have on." She said nodding to her Lucario to take it off.
Team
Tyranitar
Lucario
Dragonite

Hannah grabbed Ski and folded her hands behind her back. Lucario was already finished with Miltank. "That's a really stupid mask you have on." She said nodding to her Lucario to take it off.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol/ Mega Absol
Pidgeotto

She returned her Miltank, after doing so, she felt somebody grab her, and hold her hands behind her back she tried to break loose, but her attention was driven away whenever the pokemon took off her mask, usually nobody recognized her with it on, but she guessed that she somehow saw through it. When her face was fully revealed, she tried to break free again.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol/ Mega Absol
Pidgeotto

She returned her Miltank, after doing so, she felt somebody grab her, and hold her hands behind her back she tried to break loose, but her attention was driven away whenever the pokemon took off her mask, usually nobody recognized her with it on, but she guessed that she somehow saw through it. When her face was fully revealed, she tried to break free again.
Team
Tyranitar
Lucario
Dragonite

Hannah twist her arm "Struggling isn't going to make this hurt less. Why are you here kid?" She didn't know who this girl was and cared less. Lucario took the girl's poke balls away looking at each one.
Team
Tyranitar
Lucario
Dragonite

Hannah twist her arm "Struggling isn't going to make this hurt less. Why are you here kid?" She didn't know who this girl was and cared less. Lucario took the girl's poke balls away looking at each one.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol/ Mega Absol
Pidgeotto

Ski started to feel uncomfortable. and became more uncomfortable when her pokemon where taken away, " I wasn't really looking for trouble, i just wanted to explore and maybe catch a new pokemon." she responded, " Please, let me go, i've never done anything wrong to you!." she asked desperately. She wanted to run to her father and hug him to death at this point.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol/ Mega Absol
Pidgeotto

Ski started to feel uncomfortable. and became more uncomfortable when her pokemon where taken away, " I wasn't really looking for trouble, i just wanted to explore and maybe catch a new pokemon." she responded, " Please, let me go, i've never done anything wrong to you!." she asked desperately. She wanted to run to her father and hug him to death at this point.
Team
Tyranitar
Lucario
Dragonite

"You were already in trouble the moment you approach me." Taking the poke balls that had Litten, Absol and Miltank she let her Lucario knock the girl out so she wouldn't follow them.
Team
Tyranitar
Lucario
Dragonite

"You were already in trouble the moment you approach me." Taking the poke balls that had Litten, Absol and Miltank she let her Lucario knock the girl out so she wouldn't follow them.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank ( Kidnapped )
Litten ( Kidnapped )
Absol/ Mega Absol ( Kidnapped )
Pidgeotto

" No! " she cried, but she felt a sharp pain on the back of her head, she fell down, her vision blurry until everything blacked out.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank ( Kidnapped )
Litten ( Kidnapped )
Absol/ Mega Absol ( Kidnapped )
Pidgeotto

" No! " she cried, but she felt a sharp pain on the back of her head, she fell down, her vision blurry until everything blacked out.
Team Abyss: Grunt
Team
Lucario
Dartrix
Gardevior
Stoutland
Gabite
Houndoom/Mega Houndoom

Arrow groaned as Stoutland carried Ski. Looking for an item in the cave his pokemon had also found the girl unconscious. "Why do you guys even bother helping? She would have fine with her other pokemon."
Team Abyss: Grunt
Team
Lucario
Dartrix
Gardevior
Stoutland
Gabite
Houndoom/Mega Houndoom

Arrow groaned as Stoutland carried Ski. Looking for an item in the cave his pokemon had also found the girl unconscious. "Why do you guys even bother helping? She would have fine with her other pokemon."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11