Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1) with Brambleheart!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgeotto

" Whaddya here for? The pokemon or the battles?" She repeated in a detailed way. Her Absol licked her and she pushed him off of her.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgeotto

" Whaddya here for? The pokemon or the battles?" She repeated in a detailed way. Her Absol licked her and she pushed him off of her.
Team
Brionne
Staravia
Flaaffy
Floette
Mightyena
Numel

"I'm just heading to the next town... And pokemon as well." She pointed to Numel "Plan to train some later, maybe after the fifth badge. By the way someone is giving away Numel up ahead. Have your Litten or Emolga to light the way."
Team
Brionne
Staravia
Flaaffy
Floette
Mightyena
Numel

"I'm just heading to the next town... And pokemon as well." She pointed to Numel "Plan to train some later, maybe after the fifth badge. By the way someone is giving away Numel up ahead. Have your Litten or Emolga to light the way."
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgeotto

She nodded and let out both pokemon, so they could see better. She got on the saddle, ands Started leading it down the cave, " I'm honestly just here to explore, ya know? See the world." She patted her absol, her emolga and litten lighting the way.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgeotto

She nodded and let out both pokemon, so they could see better. She got on the saddle, ands Started leading it down the cave, " I'm honestly just here to explore, ya know? See the world." She patted her absol, her emolga and litten lighting the way.
Team
Brionne
Staravia
Flaaffy
Floette
Mightyena
Numel

Bramble sighed as she got up. Her Numel stomped out the fire as she returned all her pokemon except for Flaaffy. She honestly didn't want to follow but could probably get out of the cave faster now.
Team
Brionne
Staravia
Flaaffy
Floette
Mightyena
Numel

Bramble sighed as she got up. Her Numel stomped out the fire as she returned all her pokemon except for Flaaffy. She honestly didn't want to follow but could probably get out of the cave faster now.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgeotto

She then stopped at the exit, " I'm not heading out yet, but i was glad to help, i need to explore a little ya know?" She turned around and headed back into the cave, " Good luck!" she called as she rode her absol deep into the cave.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgeotto

She then stopped at the exit, " I'm not heading out yet, but i was glad to help, i need to explore a little ya know?" She turned around and headed back into the cave, " Good luck!" she called as she rode her absol deep into the cave.
Team
Brionne
Staravia
Flaaffy
Floette
Mightyena
Numel

Bramble continued to the next route. It was a bit long and full of trainers but she managed to get to the next town.
Team
Brionne
Staravia
Flaaffy
Floette
Mightyena
Numel

Bramble continued to the next route. It was a bit long and full of trainers but she managed to get to the next town.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgeotto

Ski pulled up her mask, and headed where she heard footsteps before, maybe there was a pokemon there. She grew excited and rode faster to the site.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgeotto

Ski pulled up her mask, and headed where she heard footsteps before, maybe there was a pokemon there. She grew excited and rode faster to the site.
Team Abyss: Leader
Team
Tyranitar
Lucario
Dragonite

Lucario ran back to it's trainer. Seeing the other pokemon, Tyranitar, finishing their digging she did a quick aura read of the area. Seeing there was a young girl coming their way she went over to her trainer. Hannah smiled "A young trainer this time? I guess Tyranitar can have a break to fight."
Team
Tyranitar
Lucario
Dragonite

Lucario ran back to it's trainer. Seeing the other pokemon, Tyranitar, finishing their digging she did a quick aura read of the area. Seeing there was a young girl coming their way she went over to her trainer. Hannah smiled "A young trainer this time? I guess Tyranitar can have a break to fight."
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol/ Mega Absol
Pidgeotto

Her Absol stopped and growled, she looked at the direction, seeing someone who had sorta the same outfit as the grunt. Did this stranger want to battle? She felt uneasy, she'd been hurt by one of them before...but this time...she couldn't loose now, she stayed in place, watching the leader carefully.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol/ Mega Absol
Pidgeotto

Her Absol stopped and growled, she looked at the direction, seeing someone who had sorta the same outfit as the grunt. Did this stranger want to battle? She felt uneasy, she'd been hurt by one of them before...but this time...she couldn't loose now, she stayed in place, watching the leader carefully.
Team
Tyranitar
Lucario
Dragonite

Lucario ran passed Ski knocking Absol into the wall with Cross Chop. Tyranitar was slowly lumbering towards Ski. It's claws were sharp and was waiting for it's trainer to tell it to attack.
Team
Tyranitar
Lucario
Dragonite

Lucario ran passed Ski knocking Absol into the wall with Cross Chop. Tyranitar was slowly lumbering towards Ski. It's claws were sharp and was waiting for it's trainer to tell it to attack.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11