Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1) with Brambleheart!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgey

¨It's called self defense!¨ she snapped. But she didn't say anything else. She really did need to get to a hospital. She groaned, slightly annoyed. She couldn't save that woman, which Pis*ed her off. When She went to the hospital, they put her arm on a cast that went around her neck. She then walked over to a shop and bought a mask that covered the lower parts of her face ( such as nose and mouth ) she did not want to get recognized by the same grunt, who knew what the heck he would be thinking now.

Riolu: She sat beside arrow, wondering if he was ok, nobody had ever hurt him before like that..

@Brambleheart
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgey

¨It's called self defense!¨ she snapped. But she didn't say anything else. She really did need to get to a hospital. She groaned, slightly annoyed. She couldn't save that woman, which Pis*ed her off. When She went to the hospital, they put her arm on a cast that went around her neck. She then walked over to a shop and bought a mask that covered the lower parts of her face ( such as nose and mouth ) she did not want to get recognized by the same grunt, who knew what the heck he would be thinking now.

Riolu: She sat beside arrow, wondering if he was ok, nobody had ever hurt him before like that..

@Brambleheart
Team
Popplio
Staravia
Flaaffy
Flabebe
Poochyena

"Why do I even bother with her?! Like she's needs my advice or help!" Bramble was packing her things in her room at the pokemon center. Popplio didn't like seeing his trainer like that. Bramble was usually kind and generous. Even with all the training the team does, she always made sure they were okay. Popplio wondered how they knew eachother. How they became friends. Following his trainer outside he kept thinking about that trainer they saw before.

/

Team Abyss: Grunt
Team
Riolu
Rowlet
Kirlia
Herdier

Arrow looked at Riolu for moment before getting up "What? Never seen your trainer hurt before? I'm not sure you can understand, but I never had pokemon protect me before. Never really considered even being a trainer... Just try to understand that I've been hurt before. It's no big deal."
Team
Popplio
Staravia
Flaaffy
Flabebe
Poochyena

"Why do I even bother with her?! Like she's needs my advice or help!" Bramble was packing her things in her room at the pokemon center. Popplio didn't like seeing his trainer like that. Bramble was usually kind and generous. Even with all the training the team does, she always made sure they were okay. Popplio wondered how they knew eachother. How they became friends. Following his trainer outside he kept thinking about that trainer they saw before.

/

Team
Riolu
Rowlet
Kirlia
Herdier

Arrow looked at Riolu for moment before getting up "What? Never seen your trainer hurt before? I'm not sure you can understand, but I never had pokemon protect me before. Never really considered even being a trainer... Just try to understand that I've been hurt before. It's no big deal."
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgey

Ski finished shopping for her disguises. and headed outside. Her absol was out of it's pokeball. She'd bought a saddle-like item and it was on absol. She hopped on and she guided her absol around so it could get used to it. Her absol huffed, he could carry his trainer easily, but he wasn't used to carrying anyone. He was large for his size so, it explained a lot.

Riolu: Riolu looked down at the ground, his words echoing in her head.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgey

Ski finished shopping for her disguises. and headed outside. Her absol was out of it's pokeball. She'd bought a saddle-like item and it was on absol. She hopped on and she guided her absol around so it could get used to it. Her absol huffed, he could carry his trainer easily, but he wasn't used to carrying anyone. He was large for his size so, it explained a lot.

Riolu: Riolu looked down at the ground, his words echoing in her head.
Team
Brionne
Staravia
Flaaffy
Floette
Mightyena
Numel

Numel lit the sticks for they're new trainer. They weren't expecting to get purchase so soon. The breeder had come to one of the caves entrances to sale her prized Numel's. It wasn't bad to have a breeder watch them. Numel remembered fond memories of playing on the rocky hills. Now they were getting annoyed at the Flaaffy's constant stactic ability. Their trainer was giving each of them something to eat. Waiting for their food Numel heard footsteps approaching from the dark cave around them.

/

Team
Riolu
Dartrix
Kirlia
Herdier

Arrow dropped off the woman at a team hideout. The other grunts payed him, but it was barely enough for a room. After some battling he was glad to see his Rowlet evolve to a Dartrix. Not going in the cave yet Arrow search around for any other pokemon to add to his team.
Team
Brionne
Staravia
Flaaffy
Floette
Mightyena
Numel

Numel lit the sticks for they're new trainer. They weren't expecting to get purchase so soon. The breeder had come to one of the caves entrances to sale her prized Numel's. It wasn't bad to have a breeder watch them. Numel remembered fond memories of playing on the rocky hills. Now they were getting annoyed at the Flaaffy's constant stactic ability. Their trainer was giving each of them something to eat. Waiting for their food Numel heard footsteps approaching from the dark cave around them.

/

Team
Riolu
Dartrix
Kirlia
Herdier

Arrow dropped off the woman at a team hideout. The other grunts payed him, but it was barely enough for a room. After some battling he was glad to see his Rowlet evolve to a Dartrix. Not going in the cave yet Arrow search around for any other pokemon to add to his team.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgeotto

She walked through the silent cave, she got off of her absol and guided it into the cave. It was so dark but she didn't mind. She'd gotten a whole lot stronger, and she'd bought a mega stone for her absol in a different region. She came to a stop when she heard footsteps.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgeotto

She walked through the silent cave, she got off of her absol and guided it into the cave. It was so dark but she didn't mind. She'd gotten a whole lot stronger, and she'd bought a mega stone for her absol in a different region. She came to a stop when she heard footsteps.
(So they aren't going to talk to eachother?)
(So they aren't going to talk to eachother?)
(( Yea they are in a lil bit ))
(( Yea they are in a lil bit ))
Team
Popplio
Staravia
Flaaffy
Flabebe
Mightyena

"Oh. It's you." Bramble shined her flashlight at Ski's face. Looking at the Absol she felt disgusted. Turning off her flashlight she sat back down "Why in the world would you put a saddle on an Absol?"
Team
Popplio
Staravia
Flaaffy
Flabebe
Mightyena

"Oh. It's you." Bramble shined her flashlight at Ski's face. Looking at the Absol she felt disgusted. Turning off her flashlight she sat back down "Why in the world would you put a saddle on an Absol?"
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgeotto

" Best i could find, its a thing too ya know." She snapped, " And Absol doesn't really care that much, its perfect for climbing mountains and stuff like that." She patted her absol on the head and sat down on a rock, " So, whaddya here for?" she asked.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgeotto

" Best i could find, its a thing too ya know." She snapped, " And Absol doesn't really care that much, its perfect for climbing mountains and stuff like that." She patted her absol on the head and sat down on a rock, " So, whaddya here for?" she asked.
Team
Brionne
Staravia
Flaaffy
Floette
Mightyena
Numel

"What do you mean?" Bramble could have said anything but was still angry at that saddle being on Absol. Knowing pokemon were used for different things she didn't agree on some pokemon use. Not very livid about it she petted her Mightyena as she waited for an answer.
Team
Brionne
Staravia
Flaaffy
Floette
Mightyena
Numel

"What do you mean?" Bramble could have said anything but was still angry at that saddle being on Absol. Knowing pokemon were used for different things she didn't agree on some pokemon use. Not very livid about it she petted her Mightyena as she waited for an answer.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11