Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DeathDino's Free Flirts! [PINGSLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vIQON2fDWM][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/2f46ea8c-ac05-487e-b24e-3312a1957d3e/dbmuxfc-7471af57-97d2-455a-8d5d-228703b7fa69.png[/img][/url] [font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=E77FBF]Clicky~ ------------------ [columns] [color=E77FBF]~[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/66a57468-5202-4c8b-987a-733b3eb4a6ca/d5x9770-4cd82143-64ba-4103-924c-d6a88ddd5420.png[/img] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41429857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/414299/41429857.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48627507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/486276/48627507.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/66a57468-5202-4c8b-987a-733b3eb4a6ca/d5x9770-4cd82143-64ba-4103-924c-d6a88ddd5420.png[/img][color=E77FBF]~ [/columns] [font=Times New Roman][size=6][color= 2D237B][b]Sherlock[/b][/color] and [color= 863290][b]Mardikan[/b][/color]![/size] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/945698de-8656-4e45-81a0-583e8e0e8283/db5nzrx-884657eb-8ce5-401f-87b8-4250f0b45ccf.png[/img] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/945698de-8656-4e45-81a0-583e8e0e8283/db5nzrx-884657eb-8ce5-401f-87b8-4250f0b45ccf.png[/img] [size=4]Digits gently scraped against the antique books with the aim to dust off the titles and authors. It seemed the library had lay untouched for years, the gathering of such disrelishing particles causing Sherlock to sniff in the hopes of stifling a sneeze. He immensely disliked the copious amounts of debris, of bark shreds and old dirt, moving his talons quickly from book to his own form in order to remove what had tried to stick to him. Yet he continued on and on with few books wedged between an arm and his side, clearly aiming to find more for the collection. The heavy rain outside made the decrepit establishment seem so much more welcoming than it really was - but nearly devoid of warmth. Even the fresh, blue fire he’d set struggled to keep aflame as it just barely illuminated the cobwebbed rooms beyond Sherlock’s own light. The sigh that left his maw was a much more emotive sign of his discomfort for the area. Yet.. [i]yet[/i]..he lingered, knowing this was all in good favor. He hadn’t a clue what was coming, anyways - but it was sure not to disappoint. His body turned slightly as he heard other noises outside. For a moment he convinced himself it was hail, thunder.. Perhaps the waterfall working once more. However, they became frequent, frequent but calculated - purposeful and not in such a craze as the rainstorm outside. He turned his body with his claws at the ready as he spotted a shadowy form, runes barely glowing against the darkness of the night storm. His first instinct was to hold his own, but as the smaller figure began to near, he took to the doors. Sherlock’s talons curled around the rusted metal handles, closing it shut as the other dragon finally made it in. She was as drenched as he was prior, and it took him a moment before it occurred to him he could give her some assistance. She shook off the drops that dotted her garments, to which the male scowled quietly at when his wings felt the return of wetness. Nevertheless, he scooped up a rug and waved it for a violent moment to remove it of most of its dust, turning briskly to find the female already by the fireplace. “[b][color= 2D237B]Damn crazy, huh?[/b][/color]” He questioned with vague indignance, hoping to spray the fresh droplets from his wings onto the rug before wrapping it over her. She took it in a quick yet wary motion, projecting a voice into Sherlock’s mind. “[b][color= 863290]...Thank you.[/b][/color]” The male paused briefly, stunned by the intrusion into his mind but eventually settling when it rang through. He could detect the pleasant softness of her voice despite its echo, and after a moment came to the conclusion it was merely communication - not a source of mind reading. She’d hate to have seen what was in there.. Or, he’d be embarrassed as hell. “[b][color= 2D237B]Mmh. You can rest here ‘til the storm passes; read a few books if you like.[/b][/color]” The female perked up. “[b][color= 863290]Books? Of what kind?[/b][/color]” She queried, causing Sherlock to suck in a breath with her once more communication before turning. “[b][color= 2D237B]I imagine all sorts. Give me a genre and I’ll be sure to fetch you something.[/b][/color]” He offered with a little glance back at her, beginning to move towards the shelves absolutely riddled with an abundance of books, scripts, and scrolls. “[b][color= 863290]Historical, please.[/b][/color]” She replied, to which the wildclaw quickly went to work. He dusted the various shelves with the sides of his hands once more, eyes of brilliant purple darting about the names in aged gold tags until he came upon non-fiction. He skimmed through the old collections of parchment until he found one that didn’t seem like it’d fall apart at a flick of a page. “[b][color= 2D237B]Augury. Hmm.[/b][/color]” He read the title aloud as he carefully retrieved the item, allowing the other books to thump against another with the sudden space. “[b][color= 863290]...Yes, that will do.[/b][/color]” With that, Sherlock turned back, returning to her. “[b][color= 2D237B]It must be hard to read it, though. With that mask.[/b][/color]” He commented as he came to her side, taking a seat before the much welcomed warmth of his fire. He kept it alongside the others for the moment, despite her reach for it. Through her mask he could vaguely see her eyes staring upon it, before looking at his own optics. Before she could commune again, he continued in his prying, “[b][color= 2D237B]Aye. Why don’t you take it off, let me see that pretty face of yours?[/b][/color]” The words made her pause and her feathers twitched slightly, her head inclining. Sherlock smirked. “[b][color= 2D237B]I at least want to see your blush.[/b][/color]” He persisted in a soft snicker and reached forth as she had, carefully pushing her hood back to reveal her mask. She seemed to be discomforted by the actions, but he did not care - he soon removed her mask, too. His talon returned and settled upon his chin as he finally allowed her to grasp “Augury.” As expected, his eyes fell upon the very softest blush that stayed only for so much longer upon her gesture. She took the book with a quiet smile, soon to be widened in flattery as Sherlock commented once more. “[b][color= 2D237B]See? Not so bad. I wasn’t wrong.[/b][/color]” He chuckled to himself, “[b][color= 2D237B]Quite beautiful indeed.[/b][/color]” “[b][color= 863290]...Thank you…[/b][/color]” She replied once more, her head still bowed slightly as she took the book into both of her front talons. “[b][color=863290] I’m Mardikan, it’s a pleasure.[/b][/color]” “[b][color= 2D237B]Sherlock. The pleasure’s all mine, Mardikan…[/b][/color]” --------- [font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=E77FBF]@guppie | Sorry it's a bit rushed and all! I wanted to get it out to you by Valentine's. I hope you enjoyed it none the less!
dbmuxfc-7471af57-97d2-455a-8d5d-228703b7fa69.png
Clicky~

~d5x9770-4cd82143-64ba-4103-924c-d6a88ddd5420.png

41429857.png

48627507.png

d5x9770-4cd82143-64ba-4103-924c-d6a88ddd5420.png~

Sherlock and Mardikan!

db5nzrx-884657eb-8ce5-401f-87b8-4250f0b45ccf.png db5nzrx-884657eb-8ce5-401f-87b8-4250f0b45ccf.png

Digits gently scraped against the antique books with the aim to dust off the titles and authors. It seemed the library had lay untouched for years, the gathering of such disrelishing particles causing Sherlock to sniff in the hopes of stifling a sneeze. He immensely disliked the copious amounts of debris, of bark shreds and old dirt, moving his talons quickly from book to his own form in order to remove what had tried to stick to him. Yet he continued on and on with few books wedged between an arm and his side, clearly aiming to find more for the collection.

The heavy rain outside made the decrepit establishment seem so much more welcoming than it really was - but nearly devoid of warmth. Even the fresh, blue fire he’d set struggled to keep aflame as it just barely illuminated the cobwebbed rooms beyond Sherlock’s own light. The sigh that left his maw was a much more emotive sign of his discomfort for the area. Yet.. yet..he lingered, knowing this was all in good favor.

He hadn’t a clue what was coming, anyways - but it was sure not to disappoint.

His body turned slightly as he heard other noises outside. For a moment he convinced himself it was hail, thunder.. Perhaps the waterfall working once more. However, they became frequent, frequent but calculated - purposeful and not in such a craze as the rainstorm outside. He turned his body with his claws at the ready as he spotted a shadowy form, runes barely glowing against the darkness of the night storm. His first instinct was to hold his own, but as the smaller figure began to near, he took to the doors.

Sherlock’s talons curled around the rusted metal handles, closing it shut as the other dragon finally made it in. She was as drenched as he was prior, and it took him a moment before it occurred to him he could give her some assistance. She shook off the drops that dotted her garments, to which the male scowled quietly at when his wings felt the return of wetness. Nevertheless, he scooped up a rug and waved it for a violent moment to remove it of most of its dust, turning briskly to find the female already by the fireplace.

Damn crazy, huh?” He questioned with vague indignance, hoping to spray the fresh droplets from his wings onto the rug before wrapping it over her. She took it in a quick yet wary motion, projecting a voice into Sherlock’s mind. “...Thank you.

The male paused briefly, stunned by the intrusion into his mind but eventually settling when it rang through. He could detect the pleasant softness of her voice despite its echo, and after a moment came to the conclusion it was merely communication - not a source of mind reading. She’d hate to have seen what was in there.. Or, he’d be embarrassed as hell. “Mmh. You can rest here ‘til the storm passes; read a few books if you like.

The female perked up. “Books? Of what kind?” She queried, causing Sherlock to suck in a breath with her once more communication before turning. “I imagine all sorts. Give me a genre and I’ll be sure to fetch you something.” He offered with a little glance back at her, beginning to move towards the shelves absolutely riddled with an abundance of books, scripts, and scrolls.

Historical, please.” She replied, to which the wildclaw quickly went to work. He dusted the various shelves with the sides of his hands once more, eyes of brilliant purple darting about the names in aged gold tags until he came upon non-fiction. He skimmed through the old collections of parchment until he found one that didn’t seem like it’d fall apart at a flick of a page. “Augury. Hmm.” He read the title aloud as he carefully retrieved the item, allowing the other books to thump against another with the sudden space. “...Yes, that will do.

With that, Sherlock turned back, returning to her. “It must be hard to read it, though. With that mask.” He commented as he came to her side, taking a seat before the much welcomed warmth of his fire. He kept it alongside the others for the moment, despite her reach for it. Through her mask he could vaguely see her eyes staring upon it, before looking at his own optics. Before she could commune again, he continued in his prying, “Aye. Why don’t you take it off, let me see that pretty face of yours?

The words made her pause and her feathers twitched slightly, her head inclining. Sherlock smirked. “I at least want to see your blush.” He persisted in a soft snicker and reached forth as she had, carefully pushing her hood back to reveal her mask. She seemed to be discomforted by the actions, but he did not care - he soon removed her mask, too. His talon returned and settled upon his chin as he finally allowed her to grasp “Augury.”

As expected, his eyes fell upon the very softest blush that stayed only for so much longer upon her gesture. She took the book with a quiet smile, soon to be widened in flattery as Sherlock commented once more. “See? Not so bad. I wasn’t wrong.” He chuckled to himself, “Quite beautiful indeed.

...Thank you…” She replied once more, her head still bowed slightly as she took the book into both of her front talons. “ I’m Mardikan, it’s a pleasure.

Sherlock. The pleasure’s all mine, Mardikan…

@guppie | Sorry it's a bit rushed and all! I wanted to get it out to you by Valentine's. I hope you enjoyed it none the less!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino i'm actually going to SCREAM thats so cute :((((( i'm extremely late to seeing it, but oh my days i love it!!!! thank you so much!
@DeathDino i'm actually going to SCREAM thats so cute :((((( i'm extremely late to seeing it, but oh my days i love it!!!! thank you so much!
call me guppie, she/her! FR +3
@guppie | Happy Valentines!! Thank you as well ♥ Feel free to come back when I open this again!
@guppie | Happy Valentines!! Thank you as well ♥ Feel free to come back when I open this again!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino What the heck, this looks really fun??? Perhaps Kambu would be interesting for you to do? [size=1]Or a different one of my dragons if she's not really any of your dragons' type lol[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39764870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397649/39764870_350.png[/img] [/url] She's in no way a law abiding citizen and she already [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49584956]has someone she considers to be her mate[/url], but with the two dragons separated by great distances and Kambu's inability to return home, she finds her eye wandering as time goes on without even a word from her love, or knowledge if she's still alive. Whether or not she's fooled around some is only known by her, and she tends to keep her lips tight about such sensitive topics anyway. She's a battle-loving outlaw who is often seen spending her free time in various pubs and in the company of less reputable dragons, but despite what you'd think, she's surprisingly eloquent and formal in her speech. Her abrasive and sometimes arrogant nature can alienate some folk, but in spite of her posturing, she will defend those she considers close to her with her life, even if they themselves don't know that they matter to her. She isn't ashamed to perform grand romantic gestures to her lovers, often going through great lengths to either steal or purchase whatever catches their fancy. She's not really used to the same treatment though. People showing her any form of appreciation can catch her off guard and make her feel vulnerable, causing her behave unpredictably, even to herself. [size=2](Sorry if that was a ton (; v ;). There's more in her bio but don't feel obligated to read it since I kinda dumped a lot here lol)[/size]
@DeathDino What the heck, this looks really fun??? Perhaps Kambu would be interesting for you to do? Or a different one of my dragons if she's not really any of your dragons' type lol

39764870_350.png

She's in no way a law abiding citizen and she already has someone she considers to be her mate, but with the two dragons separated by great distances and Kambu's inability to return home, she finds her eye wandering as time goes on without even a word from her love, or knowledge if she's still alive. Whether or not she's fooled around some is only known by her, and she tends to keep her lips tight about such sensitive topics anyway.

She's a battle-loving outlaw who is often seen spending her free time in various pubs and in the company of less reputable dragons, but despite what you'd think, she's surprisingly eloquent and formal in her speech. Her abrasive and sometimes arrogant nature can alienate some folk, but in spite of her posturing, she will defend those she considers close to her with her life, even if they themselves don't know that they matter to her.

She isn't ashamed to perform grand romantic gestures to her lovers, often going through great lengths to either steal or purchase whatever catches their fancy. She's not really used to the same treatment though. People showing her any form of appreciation can catch her off guard and make her feel vulnerable, causing her behave unpredictably, even to herself.

(Sorry if that was a ton (; v ;). There's more in her bio but don't feel obligated to read it since I kinda dumped a lot here lol)
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list
@DeathDino guess who's back, back again! i absolutely fell in love with the first flirt you wrote for me, so i'm back with another dragon! she's my pride and joy, i built my entire clan around her! hopefully, you like writing for her as much as i enjoy her! [rule] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47156613] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471567/47156613_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][size=6]Solaris[/size][/center] [center][size=2]the protector[/size][/center] Solaris is a lovely lady to be around. She's funny, a tad bit loud, but overall very enjoyable to hang out with. She's a fun loving dragon and sincerely enjoys having fun and being chill. However, being the co-leader of her clan and being the protector of everyone can get a bit tiring. She oftentimes prays to whatever deities she can find for good luck for her clan and herslef, especially when she finds her clanmates in danger. Oftentimes, her prayers are quick and not very good, but she tries her best to get them to be of acceptable level to be said to a god.
@DeathDino guess who's back, back again! i absolutely fell in love with the first flirt you wrote for me, so i'm back with another dragon! she's my pride and joy, i built my entire clan around her! hopefully, you like writing for her as much as i enjoy her!

Solaris
the protector

Solaris is a lovely lady to be around. She's funny, a tad bit loud, but overall very enjoyable to hang out with. She's a fun loving dragon and sincerely enjoys having fun and being chill.

However, being the co-leader of her clan and being the protector of everyone can get a bit tiring. She oftentimes prays to whatever deities she can find for good luck for her clan and herslef, especially when she finds her clanmates in danger. Oftentimes, her prayers are quick and not very good, but she tries her best to get them to be of acceptable level to be said to a god.
@Pai @guppie | Alright guys, got you in the slots and will be working asap!! I'll probably have the outlines done tonight but the writing might be a lil' late, got a bit of a busy week. Tsym in advance!
@Pai @guppie | Alright guys, got you in the slots and will be working asap!! I'll probably have the outlines done tonight but the writing might be a lil' late, got a bit of a busy week. Tsym in advance!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
[center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhkfnPVQyaY][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c467/f/2016/271/f/3/_free__scrolling_bg__nightrun_by_didthesqd-daia77g.gif[/img][/url] [font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=E77FBF]Clicky~ ----------------------------------------- [columns] ~[url=https://www.deviantart.com/manders83/art/Free-To-Use-Blue-Rose-Divider-623079603][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/805c/f/2016/203/f/f/free_to_use_blue_rose_divider_by_manders83-daayrar.gif[/img] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41242242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/412423/41242242.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47156613] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/471567/47156613.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/manders83/art/Free-To-Use-Blue-Rose-Divider-623079603][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/805c/f/2016/203/f/f/free_to_use_blue_rose_divider_by_manders83-daayrar.gif[/img][/url]~ [/columns] [font=Times New Roman][size=6][b][color=9494A9]Zilla[/color] and [color=0B2D47]Solaris[/color]![/b][/size] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/rbsrdesigns/art/Divider-II-205834303][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/543cb430-8414-443b-a553-81cbed8f2675/d3ejqrj-86e2b654-5d24-4470-ac36-7371da1d843e.png[/img][/url] [size=4]The war drums sounded not too far off, the front line of dragons standing their ground. Solaris took the front in her polished armor, her wings outstretched as she looked on to see the soldiers on their way. The snow fell in precious white sparkles that left the ground in blankets - a pristine sight about to be tarnished by the footsteps of the opponent. Of the blood. The howls of the wind met with the roars and thundering thumps of the Centaurs as they began to approach the clearing of the tundra. Solaris lifted a talon and placed it against her other, head inclining with closed eyes as she uttered a prayer. "[b][color=0B2D47]Let this army fall today.[/b][/color]" She stretched her claws and prepared herself. She knew she couldn't let herself fail in this duty, and when she knew she had the blessing of the god behind her, she grew ever confident. She could win this with Zilla's appraisal. So, when the Centaurs arrived, she was ready and so were her comrades. The calls and battle cries of the creatures rang through, and as known, the snow became cluttered and dirtied and at some point [i]stained.[/i] Bits flung up and sprayed, particles stuck to the fur and scales of those battling, marking flecks of white between crimson liquids. Armor impeded the spears thrown by the beast clan attempting to invade, claws and beaks tearing through the open flesh the Centaurs hadn't learned to cover. This day, they would. The dragons were scraped up, but their forces were strong. Luckily enough this battle did not share the same devestation as others, and the fight was relatively short-lived. The Centaurs, muddled in their own war cries and dizzying attacks, bleeding and weakened, began to step back - but their endurance was admirable. Each step back earned another blow towards the front line of Solaris's clan. The skydancer flung herself towards them with a few of her partners, going after the leader. Her antennae twitched and the circle atop her forehead gleamed. Yet, she persisted in her actions, and earned a chilling blast to her shoulder, cracking one of her pauldrons and reaching the hide underneath. She let out a low shriek in pain, glancing to the wound as the ice began to crawl over her arm. The cold of it was bitter and worse than the feeling of the snow against her hind talons. The Centaurs pushed forward once more after casting Solaris down, and came after her and those at her aid. The clashing silenced the subtle beating of wings up above. A form of platinum hues, mechanics intertwined carefully with the remainder of flesh and scales, watched closely. As always.. Zilla had never answered Solaris's pleas, but she almost always won regardless. He did not find her necessary for a blessing, but here she lay, wounded and getting beaten down by several Centaurs ganging up on her. She fought back proudly but her arm began to crack and splinter as hooves and spears went for the ice casing. A rumble left the gigantic Ridgeback, and his body began to descend from the clouds. He felt obligated to ignore it, but all the same inclined to assist. A scowl was present on his face as he contemplated his actions, but when he heard further crackling he knew he didn't have time to think. [i]Damn it...[/i] He thought to himself as he came down, reluctant to reveal himself but pleased with the sudden awe-filled gazes of all the attackers and even other dragons. The Centaurs bellowed and flocked to the giant, hurling their spears at him, but none could pierce the mechanical hide of which Zilla proudly displayed. "[b][color=9494A9]F*ck off, f*ck off, f*uck off,[/color][/b]" He repeated with each plucking of the Centaurs, casting them away with a swat of his gauntlet-clad talon. "[b][color=9494A9]Oh, and, f*ck off,[/color][/b]" He growled out a last time as headbutted the leader into the rest of his men. He spread his wings out to them and beat them once more, casting chilling breezes that made the clan's fur stand on end with each blast. A snarl from the ridgeback sent the Centaurs stampeding back where they came from, forgetting most of their weapons in the process of their terrified flee. Zilla rolled his purple optics before casting them to the rising skydancer. He offered her a talon, and when she was hesitant to accept it, grabbed her none the less and forced her up. "[b][color=9494A9][i]That[/i],[/b][/color]" he pointed to her wound, "[b][color=9494A9]ain't good.[/b][/color]" He retracted his talon as he stared her down. She brushed herself off and sighed out a "[b][color=0B2D47]No kidding...[/b][/color]" The deity snorted and looked to her comrades, who were staring at him widely. "[b][color=9494A9]Well? What're ya' just standin' there for, then? Get over 'ere and 'elp 'er![/b][/color]" The moment he commanded them, they rushed over to aid her. They helped her back to the clan, and Solaris glanced up at Zilla unsuredly before she was taken out of sight. He sighed as well, though more to himself as he rubbed his face. He could go back now, but she wasn't left in the best shape and maybe he didn't feel confident in the healing prowess of her clan... So, he followed. ~~~ Despite the warnings and disapproval from the two who were mending Solaris and her companions, two imperials of robes and one in a curious mask, Zilla had managed to force them into accepting his presence. He loomed over the skydancer expectantly for her awakening, dissatisfied with the scenery and particularly settled on eying over the precious female before him. Her arm had gotten significantly better in the couple of days being healed, and she had a well deserved rest after her battle. Her sharp, lightning eyes fluttered open when her antennae twitched once again. Vague clinking was heard and in a moment, as she found herself staring at cold metal, she knew who was visiting. Her head rose up and she met the evasive gaze of the ridgeback, who'd finally given into the stare. Solaris smiled slightly. "[b][color=0B2D47]Did.. did you come just to make sure I was okay?[/b][/color]" She queried with an inquisitive furrowing of her brows. The deity huffed. "[b][color=9494A9]No, no. Actually, a [i]thank you[/i] would be nice. Don't think I 'ave t'explain why.[/b][/color]" He knew he didn't really deserve a thank you, but it was the best excuse for this, he assumed. He licked his tusk-like fangs as he watched the female chitter in half-amusement. "[b][color=0B2D47]I am always thankful for you to have my back. Why else do I continue to pray, Zilla, god of war?[/b][/color]" The response caused Zilla to shift slightly in discomfort. Her burning gaze made it all the more difficult for him to find appreciation in her. She was genuine, it seemed, but he still knew deep down he [i]really[/i] didn't deserve it. "[b][color=9494A9]Ha.[/b][/color]" He replied after clearing his throat, "[b][color=9494A9]Always for such an avid follower. ...But, 'ow are ya feelin'?[/b][/color]" He questioned, approaching closer as he looked to her arm. As noticed before, the ice no longer held much a hold over it. "[b][color=0B2D47]Oh, much better, thanks to you - and,of course, my clan.[/b][/color]" She smiled back as she replied. She offered it out to him, to which he gave it a gentle pat and allowed his cold digits to rub over it. The feeling made her flinch a little, but she was content with the motion and even a bit smitten. "[b][color=9494A9]Ah, uh, sorry.[/b][/color]" He retracted his talon and rubbed the back of his neck, claws inching between his large spines to get at the scales between metal. "[b][color=9494A9]Well.. I've been 'ere pretty long now. Ya, I've always got ya back, just know that.[/b][/color]" "[b][color=9494A9]Ya should rest still,[/b][/color]" He gently nudged her head back onto the nest with his own. "[b][color=9494A9]I'll.. I'll be goin' now.[/b][/color]" He turned and began to head outside. He stopped, however, when Solaris called back to him in farewell. "[b][color=0B2D47]I'll remember, Zilla. Another visit wouldn't be so bad...[/b][/color]" The deity snorted a half-snicker and nodded just barely, "[b][color=9494A9]Alright. Now, rest.[/b][/color]" He called back, wings extending as he took flight, leaving a slight chill in his wake with the winds from his beating webs. Solaris certainly did as she was told, but her talons curled near chest as her heart fluttered some. It truly felt special for such a brief meeting. After all, when do gods usually come down to treat their subjects? --------------------------- [font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=E77FBF]@guppie | Whew.. another one for you! This one was a bit more hard than the others but I hope you like it none the less!
_free__scrolling_bg__nightrun_by_didthesqd-daia77g.gif
Clicky~

~free_to_use_blue_rose_divider_by_manders83-daayrar.gif

41242242.png

47156613.png

free_to_use_blue_rose_divider_by_manders83-daayrar.gif~

Zilla and Solaris!

d3ejqrj-86e2b654-5d24-4470-ac36-7371da1d843e.png

The war drums sounded not too far off, the front line of dragons standing their ground. Solaris took the front in her polished armor, her wings outstretched as she looked on to see the soldiers on their way. The snow fell in precious white sparkles that left the ground in blankets - a pristine sight about to be tarnished by the footsteps of the opponent. Of the blood. The howls of the wind met with the roars and thundering thumps of the Centaurs as they began to approach the clearing of the tundra.

Solaris lifted a talon and placed it against her other, head inclining with closed eyes as she uttered a prayer. "Let this army fall today." She stretched her claws and prepared herself. She knew she couldn't let herself fail in this duty, and when she knew she had the blessing of the god behind her, she grew ever confident. She could win this with Zilla's appraisal.

So, when the Centaurs arrived, she was ready and so were her comrades. The calls and battle cries of the creatures rang through, and as known, the snow became cluttered and dirtied and at some point stained. Bits flung up and sprayed, particles stuck to the fur and scales of those battling, marking flecks of white between crimson liquids. Armor impeded the spears thrown by the beast clan attempting to invade, claws and beaks tearing through the open flesh the Centaurs hadn't learned to cover. This day, they would.

The dragons were scraped up, but their forces were strong. Luckily enough this battle did not share the same devestation as others, and the fight was relatively short-lived. The Centaurs, muddled in their own war cries and dizzying attacks, bleeding and weakened, began to step back - but their endurance was admirable. Each step back earned another blow towards the front line of Solaris's clan. The skydancer flung herself towards them with a few of her partners, going after the leader.

Her antennae twitched and the circle atop her forehead gleamed. Yet, she persisted in her actions, and earned a chilling blast to her shoulder, cracking one of her pauldrons and reaching the hide underneath. She let out a low shriek in pain, glancing to the wound as the ice began to crawl over her arm. The cold of it was bitter and worse than the feeling of the snow against her hind talons. The Centaurs pushed forward once more after casting Solaris down, and came after her and those at her aid.

The clashing silenced the subtle beating of wings up above. A form of platinum hues, mechanics intertwined carefully with the remainder of flesh and scales, watched closely. As always.. Zilla had never answered Solaris's pleas, but she almost always won regardless. He did not find her necessary for a blessing, but here she lay, wounded and getting beaten down by several Centaurs ganging up on her. She fought back proudly but her arm began to crack and splinter as hooves and spears went for the ice casing. A rumble left the gigantic Ridgeback, and his body began to descend from the clouds.

He felt obligated to ignore it, but all the same inclined to assist. A scowl was present on his face as he contemplated his actions, but when he heard further crackling he knew he didn't have time to think. Damn it... He thought to himself as he came down, reluctant to reveal himself but pleased with the sudden awe-filled gazes of all the attackers and even other dragons. The Centaurs bellowed and flocked to the giant, hurling their spears at him, but none could pierce the mechanical hide of which Zilla proudly displayed.

"F*ck off, f*ck off, f*uck off," He repeated with each plucking of the Centaurs, casting them away with a swat of his gauntlet-clad talon. "Oh, and, f*ck off," He growled out a last time as headbutted the leader into the rest of his men. He spread his wings out to them and beat them once more, casting chilling breezes that made the clan's fur stand on end with each blast. A snarl from the ridgeback sent the Centaurs stampeding back where they came from, forgetting most of their weapons in the process of their terrified flee.

Zilla rolled his purple optics before casting them to the rising skydancer. He offered her a talon, and when she was hesitant to accept it, grabbed her none the less and forced her up. "That," he pointed to her wound, "ain't good." He retracted his talon as he stared her down. She brushed herself off and sighed out a "No kidding..."

The deity snorted and looked to her comrades, who were staring at him widely. "Well? What're ya' just standin' there for, then? Get over 'ere and 'elp 'er!" The moment he commanded them, they rushed over to aid her. They helped her back to the clan, and Solaris glanced up at Zilla unsuredly before she was taken out of sight. He sighed as well, though more to himself as he rubbed his face. He could go back now, but she wasn't left in the best shape and maybe he didn't feel confident in the healing prowess of her clan...

So, he followed.

~~~

Despite the warnings and disapproval from the two who were mending Solaris and her companions, two imperials of robes and one in a curious mask, Zilla had managed to force them into accepting his presence. He loomed over the skydancer expectantly for her awakening, dissatisfied with the scenery and particularly settled on eying over the precious female before him. Her arm had gotten significantly better in the couple of days being healed, and she had a well deserved rest after her battle.

Her sharp, lightning eyes fluttered open when her antennae twitched once again. Vague clinking was heard and in a moment, as she found herself staring at cold metal, she knew who was visiting. Her head rose up and she met the evasive gaze of the ridgeback, who'd finally given into the stare. Solaris smiled slightly. "Did.. did you come just to make sure I was okay?" She queried with an inquisitive furrowing of her brows.

The deity huffed. "No, no. Actually, a thank you would be nice. Don't think I 'ave t'explain why." He knew he didn't really deserve a thank you, but it was the best excuse for this, he assumed. He licked his tusk-like fangs as he watched the female chitter in half-amusement. "I am always thankful for you to have my back. Why else do I continue to pray, Zilla, god of war?"

The response caused Zilla to shift slightly in discomfort. Her burning gaze made it all the more difficult for him to find appreciation in her. She was genuine, it seemed, but he still knew deep down he really didn't deserve it. "Ha." He replied after clearing his throat, "Always for such an avid follower. ...But, 'ow are ya feelin'?" He questioned, approaching closer as he looked to her arm. As noticed before, the ice no longer held much a hold over it.

"Oh, much better, thanks to you - and,of course, my clan." She smiled back as she replied. She offered it out to him, to which he gave it a gentle pat and allowed his cold digits to rub over it. The feeling made her flinch a little, but she was content with the motion and even a bit smitten. "Ah, uh, sorry." He retracted his talon and rubbed the back of his neck, claws inching between his large spines to get at the scales between metal. "Well.. I've been 'ere pretty long now. Ya, I've always got ya back, just know that."

"Ya should rest still," He gently nudged her head back onto the nest with his own. "I'll.. I'll be goin' now." He turned and began to head outside. He stopped, however, when Solaris called back to him in farewell. "I'll remember, Zilla. Another visit wouldn't be so bad..."

The deity snorted a half-snicker and nodded just barely, "Alright. Now, rest." He called back, wings extending as he took flight, leaving a slight chill in his wake with the winds from his beating webs. Solaris certainly did as she was told, but her talons curled near chest as her heart fluttered some. It truly felt special for such a brief meeting.

After all, when do gods usually come down to treat their subjects?

@guppie | Whew.. another one for you! This one was a bit more hard than the others but I hope you like it none the less!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
[center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKaIkbgyhU8][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/8debd67d-e4d9-453b-aed3-998549f50bbd/davudch-693a0f55-d003-444a-afa0-1719007d2af5.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=E77FBF]Clicky~ ---------------------- [columns] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/bionicbandit/art/Deer-bones-F2U-737781228][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/86f701d2-768a-4e83-a13a-55dac0dab4c8/dc797n0-02caae1e-9592-45ab-8160-41643345afc6.png[/img] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39508139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/395082/39508139.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39764870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/397649/39764870.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/bionicbandit/art/Deer-bones-F2U-737781228][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/86f701d2-768a-4e83-a13a-55dac0dab4c8/dc797n0-02caae1e-9592-45ab-8160-41643345afc6.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [font=Times New Roman][size=6][b][color=BBBABF]Sarnor[/color] and [color=D5602B]Kambu[/color]![/b][/size] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/gentlelark/art/Fall-Leaf-Divider-F2U-572312728][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/e7dc6b41-f709-43ed-947e-3dae499e274d/d9gqnbs-b5b99fd3-2090-45cb-a495-6244c63539b3.png[/img][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/e7dc6b41-f709-43ed-947e-3dae499e274d/d9gqnbs-b5b99fd3-2090-45cb-a495-6244c63539b3.png[/img][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/e7dc6b41-f709-43ed-947e-3dae499e274d/d9gqnbs-b5b99fd3-2090-45cb-a495-6244c63539b3.png[/img][/url] [size=4]Dumorc had finally given her an assignment that tested her abilities - and in this case, she knew she was up against something that would truly challenge her. Of all things she was told to capture.. Dumorc had sent her after a [i]god.[/i] Or what he claimed to be one, anyway. It was not one of the flight deities, no, but a being that seemed so much more primordial... She didn't know what the imperial was on about, but she was accustomed to it and came to settle on the belief that this was just a powerful dragon. It didn't matter to her - she was prepared to take it on and deliver what her employer desired of her, as was her duty. She threw on another sizable stick to the fire, set ablaze with the help of her phoenix. Kambu knew what she was doing; she was told that the "god" was heavily affiliated with nature, and there was no way better to draw them out than by tarnishing some of their precious trees and fresh growth with the coming springtime. The fire crackled and almost roared with the addition of apples and other fruits, as well as once pristine branches and wood. Yet as the fire blazed on, she felt as if such a noise was the hidden growl of her target nearby. The warmth was nice, cozy, and she felt as if she could camp within this wilderness - but she knew eyes may be upon her. On such an occasion her ease had left her, and she stood firmly with keen eyes and a steady talon upon her blade. Intuition - or perhaps paranoia - sent her feathers into a bristle and her head jostled slightly with quick turns, expecting something to appear in the light of the flames. Besides her runes, the fire, and her vigilant companion, all was dark. The inky black seemed to move. Vague rustling followed subtle movement of something dark in the forest. It was as if one of the trees, with its limbs outstretched in anger and vengeance, uprooted and reached for her. On instinct Kambu began to pull out her blade with a gauntlet-clad talon, letting loose a low growl as the mass continued to move. Radiation of something, a stark contrast of the black and the orange, soon appeared in such a heavenly glow that she swore the moon might've come down from its perch in the sky. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39508139&skin=21139&apparel=613,26139,22695,22697,22699,768,18812&xt=dressing.png[/img] Yet she found she was staring into the blindfold of the target. Her growl faded and she frowned some when she looked upon the giant form before her, looming over the fire with an inclined head. Dumorc had failed to inform her the soon-to-be-captive was [i]blind,[/i] and it filled her with confidence that she could handle this much better than she thought before. Yet, at the same time, she did not know if she should put the dilapidated wildclaw in such strife if there might be no use for them back with Dumorc. What would he need with this creature besides entertainment? Further along the night, perhaps her mind was to be changed. Before she could make another move, the other 'claw placed a large hind talon upon the fire and crushed the many twigs and ashes of fruit beneath it. The fire scorched at their flesh momentarily before dying down when they squashed more powerfully. It squelched into the mud and otherwise debri-cluttered forest floor, and another step was mere feet in front of her. She pulled out her sword with a conscious sliding noise of metal against the sheath, making it apparent to the opponent that she was armed. Her phoenix was at her side, blazing as the former fire once had, and eyes set on the target. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdoZhyotehw][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/a7eb7a10-c18c-4031-809f-9a20986a2f6f/d5glh9k-c51f2fec-328e-4c84-b4db-632c19515fe7.png[/img][/url] "[b][color=D5602B]Don't worsen yourself anymore, tall one.[/b]" She said with a vague sense of dominance, adjusting herself to feel less intimidated by the height of the other wildclaw. As much as she longed for a fight, she wasn't ready to worsen the condition of this creature which might not be able to put one up at all. Once more.. she'd find that changed. The supposed god had noticed her weapon, but remained quiet, perhaps ignorant of her statement. She opened her mouth to say more but an armored arm like her own reached out to coil a crushing grip on hers. Her blade was almost the entire length out as she was trying to outspeed her opponent but she felt her claws release slightly under the clutch. Her sword was flung elsewhere. Another talon went for her throat but was intercepted by her free one. Her phoenix took to the opponent's side and caused significant burns to the already tattered wings as well as the dark black cloth against them. Yet the "deity" remained unaffacted and simply turned briskly, pulling Kambu slightly along as they worked to send her own bird into her. She tore from their grip in time to evade the flames of her companion, now going for a leap at her larger enemy. She didn't need to ensure that she'd found the flesh, she only needed to get a grip. Her claws dug in and she gripped their neck, claws grazing former wounds. That seemed to send the tall one into further frenzy. They dropped to the ground and rolled, her phoenix fleeing as the ends of its tail are slightly scrunched from the back of the dragon. Kambu figured she had the upper hand, now recoiling her armored talon for a good few punches before the claws of the opponent grasp both of her limbs once more. In a forceful rise that sends a shudder down the tall one's back, shaking their vaguely visible spine, they fling themself upwards and pin her to the ground. A lower jaw emerges from the lion's head, filled with rows of bloodied fangs that find her neck. [i]Damn it.[/i] She'd been too assured, but her mistake was going to be corrected quickly. Her legs retracted and she kicked into the stomach and ribs of her target, sending her claws into the softer underbelly that was now revealed to her. Her phoenix returned eagerly for more, quickly impeded by a heavy kick of dirt, dust, and other debris about the ground that blinded it momentarily and made its fire die down some. Kambu kept kicking until she felt the fangs, ever sharp, finally leave her pierced flesh, and the grip and claws like brambles now leaving her talons freed once more. She threw herself upward and managed to get a good couple of scratches across the glimmering chest of her opponent, but before she could find her way back onto them, a charred talon thrust her back down. A vicious snarl left her and she reached for her blade now, picking it up from the floor and slamming it into the leg of the white wildclaw. It grimaced for a mere second but nothing more, sending a punch to the right side of her face. She hacked up some blood and found her head thumping to the ground, seeing her shaking phoenix before the darkness embraced her vision. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmvM6syadl0&t=87s][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/a7eb7a10-c18c-4031-809f-9a20986a2f6f/d5glh9k-c51f2fec-328e-4c84-b4db-632c19515fe7.png[/img][/url] It didn't take too long into the night before Kambu awoke with a massive headache. She growled when she tried to shake it off, only to make it worse... A couple of digits subconnciously stroked her cheek, finding the stinging sensation from a sizable bruise and a couple small holes where spikes had penetrated. She found herself in a nest, with her phoenix nearby. It was quiet and.. sound asleep. She looked herself over and felt a crinkling sensation with each rotation of her head.. her throat, in addition to most of her other wounds besides her cheek, had been bandaged up with a few herbs to nullify the pain. She turned to find the familiar figure of her opponent now standing colossal as ever before her. Yet in its now stripped talons was a plate and a cup of promising brown liquid. It smelled heavenly and judging by the smoke coming from it, was still hot. "[b][color=BBBABF]Hot chocolate?[/b][/color]" Came the deep, calm voice of the wildclaw as it offered the cup to her. Kambu reached for her blade - but it was gone. Her digits instead reached desperately for the drink; she'd not fed or drank since she left to complete the assignment. She took it in less-than-careful palms but drunk it down in such a swig that there was no mess, and she thankfully did not break the glass make of the items. In fact, it seemed more likely that the giant would have done so. An 'ahh' left her in slight satisfaction, and for a moment she found herself unsure and incredulous. She was thankful the "deity" hadn't destroyed her while she was out, but she knew with all things there was something to gain from this. "[b][color=BBBABF]By noon, you'll be free.[/b][/color]" The other snatched the drink from her after she finished it, now sticking by the entrance way of the hut. Kambu rumbled and began to stand on sore legs, but ever prepared to get right back into fighting. Yet.. she knew, despite the other now mostly unarmored and similarly wounded, they now had the upper hand over her if she chose to fight back. She really had underestimated the blind one. She really had. "[b][color=D5602B][i]Now.[/i] With my weapon, and my phoenix.[/b][/color]" Kambu replied in demand, scowling slightly. The tall one shook their head, "[b][color=BBBABF]You'll not get far.[/b][/color]" "[b][color=D5602B]Oh?[/b][/color]" She growled, glaring up at the other as she neared them. Her steps made them tense up and appear even taller - if possible - than before. The tactic worked, something that Kambu couldn't admit, and something that made her growl even louder. It wasn't just the size; it was the aura, the assertiveness, and the power that'd taken her very conciousness out of her hours earlier. "[b][color=D5602B]..Then if you care so much, you'll have to come with me.[/b][/color]" She turned to retrieve her now awakening bird, but her thumping steps in irritation ceased entirely in surprise. Her attacker had given her an affirmative 'okay'. Maybe she'd return with more than just some new scars after all. ----------------- [font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=E77FBF]@Pai | This did not really end up like a flirt and I'm super sorry about that but honestly I really got into writing what I did. I really hope you like it regardless!! i also saw your looking for RP thread and if you're down we can continue this or something else? Your writing is really good!
davudch-693a0f55-d003-444a-afa0-1719007d2af5.png
Clicky~

dc797n0-02caae1e-9592-45ab-8160-41643345afc6.png

39508139.png

39764870.png

dc797n0-02caae1e-9592-45ab-8160-41643345afc6.png

Sarnor and Kambu!

d9gqnbs-b5b99fd3-2090-45cb-a495-6244c63539b3.pngd9gqnbs-b5b99fd3-2090-45cb-a495-6244c63539b3.pngd9gqnbs-b5b99fd3-2090-45cb-a495-6244c63539b3.png

Dumorc had finally given her an assignment that tested her abilities - and in this case, she knew she was up against something that would truly challenge her. Of all things she was told to capture.. Dumorc had sent her after a god. Or what he claimed to be one, anyway. It was not one of the flight deities, no, but a being that seemed so much more primordial...

She didn't know what the imperial was on about, but she was accustomed to it and came to settle on the belief that this was just a powerful dragon. It didn't matter to her - she was prepared to take it on and deliver what her employer desired of her, as was her duty.

She threw on another sizable stick to the fire, set ablaze with the help of her phoenix. Kambu knew what she was doing; she was told that the "god" was heavily affiliated with nature, and there was no way better to draw them out than by tarnishing some of their precious trees and fresh growth with the coming springtime. The fire crackled and almost roared with the addition of apples and other fruits, as well as once pristine branches and wood. Yet as the fire blazed on, she felt as if such a noise was the hidden growl of her target nearby. The warmth was nice, cozy, and she felt as if she could camp within this wilderness - but she knew eyes may be upon her.

On such an occasion her ease had left her, and she stood firmly with keen eyes and a steady talon upon her blade. Intuition - or perhaps paranoia - sent her feathers into a bristle and her head jostled slightly with quick turns, expecting something to appear in the light of the flames. Besides her runes, the fire, and her vigilant companion, all was dark.

The inky black seemed to move. Vague rustling followed subtle movement of something dark in the forest. It was as if one of the trees, with its limbs outstretched in anger and vengeance, uprooted and reached for her. On instinct Kambu began to pull out her blade with a gauntlet-clad talon, letting loose a low growl as the mass continued to move. Radiation of something, a stark contrast of the black and the orange, soon appeared in such a heavenly glow that she swore the moon might've come down from its perch in the sky.

dragon?did=39508139&skin=21139&apparel=613,26139,22695,22697,22699,768,18812&xt=dressing.png

Yet she found she was staring into the blindfold of the target. Her growl faded and she frowned some when she looked upon the giant form before her, looming over the fire with an inclined head. Dumorc had failed to inform her the soon-to-be-captive was blind, and it filled her with confidence that she could handle this much better than she thought before. Yet, at the same time, she did not know if she should put the dilapidated wildclaw in such strife if there might be no use for them back with Dumorc. What would he need with this creature besides entertainment?

Further along the night, perhaps her mind was to be changed. Before she could make another move, the other 'claw placed a large hind talon upon the fire and crushed the many twigs and ashes of fruit beneath it. The fire scorched at their flesh momentarily before dying down when they squashed more powerfully. It squelched into the mud and otherwise debri-cluttered forest floor, and another step was mere feet in front of her. She pulled out her sword with a conscious sliding noise of metal against the sheath, making it apparent to the opponent that she was armed. Her phoenix was at her side, blazing as the former fire once had, and eyes set on the target.

d5glh9k-c51f2fec-328e-4c84-b4db-632c19515fe7.png

"Don't worsen yourself anymore, tall one." She said with a vague sense of dominance, adjusting herself to feel less intimidated by the height of the other wildclaw. As much as she longed for a fight, she wasn't ready to worsen the condition of this creature which might not be able to put one up at all. Once more.. she'd find that changed. The supposed god had noticed her weapon, but remained quiet, perhaps ignorant of her statement. She opened her mouth to say more but an armored arm like her own reached out to coil a crushing grip on hers. Her blade was almost the entire length out as she was trying to outspeed her opponent but she felt her claws release slightly under the clutch. Her sword was flung elsewhere.

Another talon went for her throat but was intercepted by her free one. Her phoenix took to the opponent's side and caused significant burns to the already tattered wings as well as the dark black cloth against them. Yet the "deity" remained unaffacted and simply turned briskly, pulling Kambu slightly along as they worked to send her own bird into her. She tore from their grip in time to evade the flames of her companion, now going for a leap at her larger enemy. She didn't need to ensure that she'd found the flesh, she only needed to get a grip. Her claws dug in and she gripped their neck, claws grazing former wounds.

That seemed to send the tall one into further frenzy. They dropped to the ground and rolled, her phoenix fleeing as the ends of its tail are slightly scrunched from the back of the dragon. Kambu figured she had the upper hand, now recoiling her armored talon for a good few punches before the claws of the opponent grasp both of her limbs once more. In a forceful rise that sends a shudder down the tall one's back, shaking their vaguely visible spine, they fling themself upwards and pin her to the ground. A lower jaw emerges from the lion's head, filled with rows of bloodied fangs that find her neck.

Damn it. She'd been too assured, but her mistake was going to be corrected quickly. Her legs retracted and she kicked into the stomach and ribs of her target, sending her claws into the softer underbelly that was now revealed to her. Her phoenix returned eagerly for more, quickly impeded by a heavy kick of dirt, dust, and other debris about the ground that blinded it momentarily and made its fire die down some. Kambu kept kicking until she felt the fangs, ever sharp, finally leave her pierced flesh, and the grip and claws like brambles now leaving her talons freed once more.

She threw herself upward and managed to get a good couple of scratches across the glimmering chest of her opponent, but before she could find her way back onto them, a charred talon thrust her back down. A vicious snarl left her and she reached for her blade now, picking it up from the floor and slamming it into the leg of the white wildclaw. It grimaced for a mere second but nothing more, sending a punch to the right side of her face. She hacked up some blood and found her head thumping to the ground, seeing her shaking phoenix before the darkness embraced her vision.

d5glh9k-c51f2fec-328e-4c84-b4db-632c19515fe7.png

It didn't take too long into the night before Kambu awoke with a massive headache. She growled when she tried to shake it off, only to make it worse... A couple of digits subconnciously stroked her cheek, finding the stinging sensation from a sizable bruise and a couple small holes where spikes had penetrated. She found herself in a nest, with her phoenix nearby. It was quiet and.. sound asleep. She looked herself over and felt a crinkling sensation with each rotation of her head.. her throat, in addition to most of her other wounds besides her cheek, had been bandaged up with a few herbs to nullify the pain.

She turned to find the familiar figure of her opponent now standing colossal as ever before her. Yet in its now stripped talons was a plate and a cup of promising brown liquid. It smelled heavenly and judging by the smoke coming from it, was still hot. "Hot chocolate?" Came the deep, calm voice of the wildclaw as it offered the cup to her. Kambu reached for her blade - but it was gone. Her digits instead reached desperately for the drink; she'd not fed or drank since she left to complete the assignment.

She took it in less-than-careful palms but drunk it down in such a swig that there was no mess, and she thankfully did not break the glass make of the items. In fact, it seemed more likely that the giant would have done so. An 'ahh' left her in slight satisfaction, and for a moment she found herself unsure and incredulous. She was thankful the "deity" hadn't destroyed her while she was out, but she knew with all things there was something to gain from this.

"By noon, you'll be free." The other snatched the drink from her after she finished it, now sticking by the entrance way of the hut. Kambu rumbled and began to stand on sore legs, but ever prepared to get right back into fighting. Yet.. she knew, despite the other now mostly unarmored and similarly wounded, they now had the upper hand over her if she chose to fight back. She really had underestimated the blind one. She really had.

"Now. With my weapon, and my phoenix." Kambu replied in demand, scowling slightly. The tall one shook their head, "You'll not get far."

"Oh?" She growled, glaring up at the other as she neared them. Her steps made them tense up and appear even taller - if possible - than before. The tactic worked, something that Kambu couldn't admit, and something that made her growl even louder. It wasn't just the size; it was the aura, the assertiveness, and the power that'd taken her very conciousness out of her hours earlier. "..Then if you care so much, you'll have to come with me."

She turned to retrieve her now awakening bird, but her thumping steps in irritation ceased entirely in surprise. Her attacker had given her an affirmative 'okay'.

Maybe she'd return with more than just some new scars after all.

@Pai | This did not really end up like a flirt and I'm super sorry about that but honestly I really got into writing what I did. I really hope you like it regardless!!

i also saw your looking for RP thread and if you're down we can continue this or something else? Your writing is really good!

Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino What the heck, that was so fun to read?? I love this so much???? I don't even care that Kambu didn't get flirted on, that was [i]nice.[/i] [size=2][b]:ok_hand:[/b][/size] [size=1][i]aaa i'm glad you read through my writing and liked it and used it in your writing here, that makes me so happy[/i] (; u ;)[/size] I'd be super down to continue this! I'll send you a PM sometime after rollover tonight to talk about it, cause there's some stuff I gotta take care of rn. I just wanted to say I saw this as soon as I could. Cause it's so good. I love this so much. [i]Heckin love it. tysm[/i] [emoji=ridgeback love]
@DeathDino What the heck, that was so fun to read?? I love this so much???? I don't even care that Kambu didn't get flirted on, that was nice. :ok_hand:

aaa i'm glad you read through my writing and liked it and used it in your writing here, that makes me so happy (; u ;)

I'd be super down to continue this! I'll send you a PM sometime after rollover tonight to talk about it, cause there's some stuff I gotta take care of rn. I just wanted to say I saw this as soon as I could. Cause it's so good. I love this so much. Heckin love it. tysm
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list

if you want to continue this one, i would be down for it! school is about to start so i can't get much done for a couple of hours, but i'll shoot you a pm asap if you're down!
@DeathDino ahhh! that was so cute, i loved it just like the last one! i hope you enjoyed writing for solaris, the way you portrayed her was absolutely amazing!

if you want to continue this one, i would be down for it! school is about to start so i can't get much done for a couple of hours, but i'll shoot you a pm asap if you're down!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8